Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Round 13 Glenelg v Centrals Saturday 1610.

Slow learners down the Bay? A few Glenelg supporters spent the entire game in the outer drinking while standing. While I think it’s a stupid regulation especially when drinking outside, I’m not sure any SANFL club can afford one fine let alone two. Glenelg didn’t seem to have the security presence or Covid regulating seen at other grounds.

I noticed the same at Unley and it really does shit me working in the hospitality industry as a covid marshall seeing this happen.

Even though it wasn't my place I had to tell a few Central supporters off in the RSL last week too as I didn't want the RSL getting fined or risking their license. They were good, took it on the chin and sat down.

Is it really that hard for people to sit down aftetr all the publicity the rules have received?

how many covid cases do we have? effen zero, time to shut this shit down and get back to normal ffs
by stampy
Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 13 Glenelg v Centrals Saturday 1610.

Last disposal- free kick experiment should be shelved. Adds nothing,game becomes a lottery.
by twosheds
Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 6 Sturt vs Dogs Wigan Oval Sunday 2:10

I want to retract my post re boys club i sincerely got that wrong i apologise for that .What we want to see now is a huge response from the boys against Norwood in 2 weeks .Like everyone i dont like losing but if the players give their all and have a red hot go every week and we are not good enough so be it .At least we know isnt through lack of effort .
by southernbulldog
Mon May 09, 2022 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 6 Sturt vs Dogs Wigan Oval Sunday 2:10

Also can we get rid of this 'new recruits want to live near the beach' myth so wont play for us.

Elizabeth to Semaphore 29 minute drive
Prospect to Grange 20 minute drive
Norwood to West Beach 25 minute drive
Unley to Glenelg 22 minute drive

That is off google maps and they might not be the exact closest beach (im not a beach person) and yeah I know Semaphore isn't regarded as the greatest beach but deadest if ten minutes extra to live at the beach and get to training is the difference between a recruit coming or not then we are doing a hell of a lot wrong more than just our location.
by whufc
Mon May 09, 2022 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R11 Eagles v Centrals

Well played Centrals. Good 4 quarter effort. :(
by goddy11
Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |