Search found 364 matches

Return

Re: Reserves - PAFC accepts invite from SA Football Commissi

Thankyou. And it's going to absolutely kill me because the TRUE magpies have been my life for as long as I can remember.

Wouldn't that "true" change have happened in 1997?

What has been your stance on the Port Adelaide Football Club / Magpies / debate over the last 16 years?

Have always seen the power and magpies as 2 seperate clubs.[/quote]

Why did you cry over the death of a 16 year old football club boon ???
by UK Fan
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The SANFL in 2014 - Better or Worse?

beenreal wrote:I think the current results of this Poll are a lot more even than many on this Forum would like them to be.

Yep, you.

Better - 11
Same - 5
Worse - 51

About as close as the federal election.
by UK Fan
Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 - Player retirements/delistings/trade discussion

Polec to Port. Where is that crows guy that said theyd get him in PSD of no trade worked out.

NFI!!!!
by UK Fan
Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours and Player Movement Discussions for 2014

Living in the 50's now.

Moved back three decades in a week.

I expect a full rundown of how jealous we are of the 1914 team in a month.
by UK Fan
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Reserves - Q&A with UK Fan

Hasnt affected us at all. Infact WE DONT CARE. never have never will.

There are some suggestions from certain circles the guernsey was a mistake/brand damaging.As Rod Chapman was quoted this morning. This idea was not offensive/mind boggling dumb/arrogant. Its just everyone else in South Australia is to thick to understand the concept properly. When you look at it from our point of view youll come around.

As a replacement talks have already started around pre game entertainment where former state players representing each SANFL club will fight a lion barehanded. The winner will receive scraps of meat/balfours products thrown from our members.

The AFC since its inception have an impeccable record of being the most self important football club in South Australian history.
That is something we are very proud of and looking to build on in the future.

Now bugger off non believer!!!!
by UK Fan
Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Are You Listening To Now?

I've started to put together 3 album playlists on the ipod to roll around for a week at a time in the car. I spend a fair bit of time in the car so three albums in a week, I'll hear each album 2-3, maybe 4 times. This weeks are :

Original Pirate Material - The Streets

Yield - Pearl Jam

Nimrod - Greenday

Yield = amazing
by UK Fan
Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trial Game Week 2 Discussion

Good for clubs like South and Centrals to have wins in the trial games, gives their long suffering supporters some hope for the season ahead.

Norwoods board will send out an e-mail midweek stating they lost the trial for the good of the competition.

Topsy and the rest of the brainboxes down at the parade will believe it.
by UK Fan
Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Jonathon trott Weak/scared ????

And they sacked Pieterson due to a lack of trust .

But trott who Went hiding after the first test of an ashes series Is Ok ????
by UK Fan
Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Jonathon trott Weak/scared ????

Everyone's pointing the finger but

"But former New Zealand Test bowler Iain O'Brien, who suffered with anxiety issues throughout his career, completely disagreed with Vaughan's analysis.

"Any GP would have given Trott three weeks off work," O'Brien told BBC Radio 5 live Drive. "It just so happens that Trott's work was so much in the public eye that he becomes judged for it.

"For Michael Vaughan to use those lines and those words, it does make me feel quite ill."

We aren't him. He deserves the benefit of the doubt. If it is true and he can't play the quicks then his career is over anyway. Vaughan is almost as much as much a dial a quote as Boycott, Botham or Hussain (but maybe not Warner LOL).

regards,

REB

Bollocks Ill give him the benefit of the doubt. You want to leave then leave . Just don't hide behind depression as an excuse as to why you left.

Disgraceful!!! man up and say I can't do this anymore and cop what's coming to you.
by UK Fan
Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trial Game Week 2 Discussion

SANFL club membership 2013

Total : 27681

SANFL club membership 2014

Total : 20063

A decrease of 27.52% in membership in the first year is a damning statistic for me.

Admittedly people can still buy memberships up until June 30th.

But according to the stats produce on the SANFL website today West Adelaide is the only club that will increase its membership on last year. Outside of West every clubs membership is down over 20% on last year.

88% of SANFL clubs will experience a decrease in membership. Taking into account an increase in marketing revenue for SANFL clubs and that membership price are less than last year across the board(I wonder why they needed to be reduced this year). 100% of clubs look to face a decrease in revenue from membership this year and I wouldn't be surprised if sponsorship figures aren't to dissimilar.

Patronage of clubs looks to decrease by the same percentage is a scary proposition for all clubs. Grand Central(only figures I have) made $6 mill in revenue last year via its 2326 members . 20% loss of members/patrons means the club stands to lose $1.2 mill in revenue this year.

SCARY!!!

Centrals and South voted the way their members wanted. Norwood members weren't given a chance to argue its clubs vote due to its board misrepresenting how it intended to vote to its members. North Sturt and Glenelg boards in voting YES acknowledged they were going against their members wishes. Port Power were never going to listen too Port Magpies members wishes.

SANFL members have had little choice but to protest by walking away IMHO. And it looks as if they have.

You'll also note many SANFL fans pledged to buy South and Centrals memberships due to the clubs voting NO. Yet both clubs have experienced a drop in membership.

The future of our comp and its clubs have never looked so dire. Unless we see a massive increase in membership
Or the figures on the SANFL website are incorrect

Is anyone really surprised by this ???? I certainly am not .
by UK Fan
Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Eric 2014

So it's here and that is it. So get off your arses and support your SANFL team and don"t let these buggers win..

Unfortunately the act of going to games and supporting my club will be construed as tacit approval of the rancid new 'competition' so, and I speak only for myself, can't see that happening.
And you not going will change what ??

More people that don't go the better chance we have of revoking crows/power entry at the annual reviews.

Crowds of 500 and clubs making losses in the hundreds of thousands can make it obvious this was a mistake.

And it is going to need too be bloody obvious.

If you don't support this. Simply don't go to GAMES.

You can support your club in many other ways than attending. Buy memberships meals drinks use TAB facilities etc......

But attendance not a chance (accept for the first crows game at Elizabeth where I plan to show the powers that be why the vote needed to have unamious support) . If Crows fan think Victorians hate them, they haven't seen anything yet.
by UK Fan
Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Eric 2014

This is exactly what Trigg and Olsen want you to do!!!! They are banking on you being mindless sheep like crows fans.
You know what?
I don't care what Trigg and Olden think, I'm sure they don't care what I think.
If I did and stayed away I'd be a sheep then.
Move on mate, your stance and a couple of others in the minority has gone from admirable to very boring.
Only sheep I've seen at SANFL games are those who go from end to end but they've been missing for a while, I always looked for a shepherd at the back at they bleated away. :lol:

Fair enough if you wanted the crows in. The majority didn't from I recall from the polls on this website.

I just wanted to offer alternatives to those against afl reserves and want to still support their club. Which I didn't think out of place in a thread essentially about keeping up the protest this year.

You can do both and include your mates aswell!!!

Make an effort to better utilise your clubs facilities. Without attending.
by UK Fan
Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 - Central v Norwood Post Game

Good triumphs over evil!!!
by UK Fan
Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 - Central v Adelaide @ Playford Alive Oval (Sat 19

Grahaml,
Nobody expects the Crows to compromise their #1 side for their #2 side, but the Crows were admitted to the SANFL because they promised to be much more than just a reserves side:
- attract an extra 4000+ spectators per game
- always play to win
- help the SANFL clubs promote the games and the League
- generate extra TV revenue
etc...
Of course we were all very sceptical about this, but the club presidents who voted yes truly believed them. (I told Chiggy he was being gullible to his face after the "information meeting" at Glenelg but he disagreed). So it is in the Crows best interests to do their best to fulfil their promises, or the SANFL may decide to kick them out of the League at the end of this season (yes, this is possible).

It just goes to show how poorly the SANFL is being run. All of these promises should of been in writing, anyone with any business sense would of done so.

Can't argue. WRitten guarantees and KPIs for the annual reviews.

Yet 6 of the presidents agreed under due diligence.

Embarrassing !!!
by UK Fan
Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

A question to Port and Crows fans. If the AFL turned around and said next year Port and Crows are only going to have a salary cap 50% of all the other teams, how would you feel?

The thing you don't realise is that people who follow the AFL don't respect or understand your decision not to barrack for an AFL team and to follow and SANFL club solely. To them you might as well follow the A League for all the impact you have on their thinking about their precious little AFL franchise.

The bigger problem is that it appears that Leigh, John and the rest of the clowns have about as much enthusiasm for the SANFL as most of the AFL numpties on here do.

no, i think the problem is, that a lot of people here dont realise that there is no escaping the fact that the SANFL cannot be a standalone competition with no influence from the AFL. For the last 40 years they have been impacted, and it hasnt changed now. Of course the reserves teams have an impact on the SANFL. But having an almighty whingefest instead of trying to be constructive about what might be a bad situation for you guys, but is one you are stuck with whether you like it or you dont.

Absolute garbage. The SANFL without AFL involvement would become the undisputed second best comp in Oz.

It would be the envy of every state league and the clubs within those leagues.

Players would flock to play at clubs who have their developement as its sole focus.

And winning a flag in an untainted league its sole focus .

Why this proposition scares the people who are paid by our league to protect it is the major issue and has been for a decade. To busy checking out
AFL clubs profit and loss ratios and potential tv ratings for 7.
by UK Fan
Tue May 06, 2014 8:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 6 LIVE scores

bays09 wrote:That chigwidden bloke is brain dead. Wtf was he thinking!

Edited for accuracy
by UK Fan
Sun May 11, 2014 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The last caller Aaron from Coromandel Valley also mentioned safooty.net. He called us all a bunch of NIMBY's. Well Aaron stop coming to the site if you don't like it.

lol. its a forum. The whole point of a forum is for discussion. not as an echo chamber for your own narrow views.

people like you ARE NIMBYs.

Plenty of others seem capable of rational thought though. On both sides of the argument.

Bennymacca and the other pro-reservists gets to determine the parameters of the debate Cennals, haven't you figured that out yet?

If they don't like your point = whinger and NIMBY. If they do = they kindly grant you the status of rational but incorrect. Again, their support of the concept has absolute NOTHING to do with their AFL allegiances, its a completely selfless and progressive viewpoint.

Watch their progressive stance vanish if for example Westies alligned with Essendon and became their reserves.................
by UK Fan
Mon May 12, 2014 5:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lets be honest, the AFL fans in this state are in no position to claim we're whingers. They have an awesome track record of it:

* I see red finals campaign
* Constant sniping over stadium dividends
* Victorian conspiracy
* Compaints over the SANFL 'leeching' the AFL clubs
* The complaints over 'independence'
* Complaints over not having reserves
* Complaining about AAMI Stadium
* Complaining about the SACA and SMA at Adelaide Oval.
* Complaining about pretty much everything when things don't go their way.

So once again, its ok for them, but woe betide if you return the favour. Then you are nothing but a negative nellie..............
by UK Fan
Tue May 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Never said they didn't. Don't put words in my mouth. Just making the point that the sanfl has has a development element to the league since probably 1991, just more explicit now.

And once again, if you read the thread you will find that I still on the fence as to the effect of the reserves teams. But the sky is not falling in...

For a fence sitter, you seem to argue every single point from a pro-viewpoint. How about you argue with the Port fans when they raise a pro-AFL argument?

Lets see where the league is in 5 years. Nobody thought the sky would collapse within 8 rounds.
by UK Fan
Wed May 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This thread should be merged with the Q & A with David Burtenshaw.

The MO is exactly the same. Benny telling everyone why their opinions suck compared to his and then denying it.
by UK Fan
Fri May 30, 2014 5:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Viable Alternatives

gossipgirl wrote:play tiddlywinks instead

The fact that you have 10 likes on SA Footy staggers me.
by UK Fan
Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11 - South v Central @ Hickinbotham (Sat 21/6)

The integrity cup is home!!!!!!!

Go u dogs!!!!!
by UK Fan
Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Well played North supporters

i have never claimed to be on the fence with the opinions here , which i think border on hyperbole all too often and still think the sky is falling in.

i am still on the fence as to whether the afl clubs are a good thing in the SANFL though. probably bordering on thinking they are a negative . still think you guys have overreacted though.

You have made saying nothing whilst writing a thousand posts into an art-form.

Congratulations.
by UK Fan
Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Club Finances

I wonderif trigg took into account SANFL clubs losing revenue due to the afl reserves in his 18 months worth of research.

Especially now these Victorian owned entities want more revenue out of Adelaide Oval. Because a $7 million uplift in revenue for them obviously isnt enough .

What's Trigg got to do with it? Not his comp and he didn't have a vote. He was looking after the interests of his own club, something 6 clubs failed (IMHO) to do.

Because this was triggs vision for a better sa football. This was how he sold this to the league.

Trigg researched and presented this set up to be beneficial to all involved.Not just this is the best thing For Adelaide FC. He also stated he would not endorse a crows reserve team without unamious support from sanfl clubs. He then manipulated pressured bribed and lied to gain 6 out of 8 SANFL presidents to support his Vision.

How any South Australian would deliberately and maliciously go out of their way to weaken the Oldest football league in Australia for their own selfish gain is beyond me.

He is SA footballs Gordon Gecko.

Trying to make trigg blameless in all this is like saying it wasn't hitlers fault for WW2. He was just doing what he thought best for Germany. Its the germans who voted him into powers fault IMHO !!

You'll note triggs counterpart at port Adelaide wanted nothing to do with this.

And now trigg wants extra revenue out of sa football for his Victorian owned club. Without taking into account/miscalculating the massive losses SANFL clubs would incur due to his vision for sa football.

Seems a stuff up to me wouldn't you say.
by UK Fan
Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's the thing with all this I don't like it but all the SANFL clubs know how much they were bleeding money (according to Rucci, living beyond their means he called it) the Crows came dangling a carrot and in their wisdom the SANFL clubs decided to take it.

Only one club in sa living above their means for years sucking $12.5 mill out of SANFL .

And It wasn't a SANFL club.

Btw SANFL inc is debt free could easily help 8 clubs out of any future financially difficulties and it wouldn't cost $12 mill . And it wouldn't be a band aid solution just to keep creditors away for the time being.

Plus the sale of AAMI stadium in the next 2-5 years. SANFL financially is fine now we have got rid of our financial burden.
by UK Fan
Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 13 - Sturt v Glenelg @ Envestra Park (Sat 12/7)

dedja wrote:
NO-MERCY wrote:
UK Fan wrote:Back to back spoons for bays.

Great job Chiggy!!!!!!

Who should Glenelg sack, Chiggy or Stevens?
Nick em both off!!

Funnier than a disgruntled ex-Crows player who wasn't up to AFL standard ...

Is no mercy Paul Rouvray ???
by UK Fan
Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trigg is as good as a used car salesmen, and really when it comes down to it our clubs didnt get an RAA check. So whos fault is it, the dealer or the clubs buying the car.

Look I'm not saying Trigg isnt a bit of the dodgy side, because I think there is enough evidence in regards to that, but our clubs needed to do there own research and it sounds like this wasnt done and the lemon was purchased.

Certainly not saying you are wrong Stan.

With the above analogy is it isn't as simple as the Directors were stupid and lazy not to do their checks. So hard luck them.

They were pressured, influenced, offered negotiated concession to not do The correct checks. and told forcefully just buy the car and get your mates to or else by those with vested interests.
by UK Fan
Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chris Davies departure

Alienating your core audience shouldn't be a deliberate move.

We have a winner ladies and gents.

Bloody stupid of the clubs to do it then
Maybe Joe should have put us ahead of Gordon Prickards money

Maybe Davies shouldn't of overruled the recruiting bans to assist with league directors voting YES!!!
by UK Fan
Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 14 - Central v Eagles @ Playford Alive (Sat 19/7)

I'm not disputing the crowds are down, it seems likely given what has been reported here, but the accusation that they would deliberately inflate figures I don't agree with. I can't think of a reason that it would be in centrals interests to do so

So you're not disputing the crowds are down but doom and gloomers are idiots?

You are remarkable in once again saying one thing and meaning nothing.

You should join a political party asap. You've missed your calling.
by UK Fan
Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So crowds are down for a centrals west Adelaide game because of the crows and port Adelaide, and in no way related to the fact that they both suck this year.

Makes sense.

And here I was thinking we've performed quite admirably in the last few months.

But no we suck apparently.

Yes, I personally know many Central fans (long time fans, who before the mid-90's were very used to losing so don't use that claim) who stopped attending exactly because of the reserves issue.
by UK Fan
Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL crowd numbers

bennymacca wrote:Yet still way more people went there than the "traditional games"

Further proof traditional SANFL fans have walked away from the comp.

Thanks AFL clubs/fans.

You should be very proud of yourselves
by UK Fan
Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R 17 Central v Glenelg

Tipper = top bloke

Get around him doggies fans,
by UK Fan
Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: We Need You South

Go the thers!!!!

Beat the scum & the sellouts the week after :-)
by UK Fan
Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rising Power wrote:I thought that would get a rise out of a few people. Hook, line and sinker haha

Wow, that was glorious..............you thought of that fish yourself and managed to see it through to your planned conclusion?

Superb.
by UK Fan
Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Faith No More to release first album in 18 years this Ap

Fallen in love with album of the year recentky
by UK Fan
Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Foxtel Cup Axed

Yeah you couldn't keep up with the demand for Foxtel Cup tickets from the fans of the Victorian or NSW sides, being progressive states and all that........................
by UK Fan
Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2015

Booney wrote:
bennymacca wrote:
Dogwatcher wrote:And here I was, thinking Benny knew everything. Now I find out he just Wikis it. ;)

:)

I did actually write a wiki article once :)

On how to put up false stats on wiki?

Gold!!!!

How annoying are these know nothing afl fans hey Booney ???
by UK Fan
Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg Senior Coach 2014/15

Booney wrote:Yes and no. UK rarely posts about Centrals, hardly ever posts anything positive and usually just runs in, throws a hand grenade and runs for cover.

I was Asked a question and I answered it u know you don't have to stick your massive honker into everything mr positive
by UK Fan
Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Loving FNM Superhero
by UK Fan
Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Great job Kris Grant.

YIELD TO NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont be afraid to contact the club and show Kris your support 8255 2555.
by UK Fan
Wed May 13, 2015 10:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sol Invitus is awesome.

Best album Ive heard in ages.

http://www.metalinjection.net/av/full-a ... ng-in-full

CONE OF SHAME = WOW!!!!
by UK Fan
Fri May 15, 2015 6:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2000 for the SANFL showdown is a pathetic crowd.

I hope Granty rung up Mr Parkinson to remind him about it.
by UK Fan
Tue May 19, 2015 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Faster Louder gave Sol Invictus 8/10

http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/reviews/music/42767/Faith-No-More--Sol-Invictus

Should be 10/10 IMHO!!!!!

BTW my love for FNM "Album of The Year" has also gone to 10/10 since Announcement of Sol Invictus release.

Incredible album.

Collision
Last CUp
Naked In Front of A Computer
Mouth to Mouth
Got This Feeling
Ashes to Ashes
Home Sick Home
Helpless

AWESOME SONGS!!!!
by UK Fan
Fri May 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sorry I never rated Angle Dust,

I know Im in the minority/

King for a day for me
Sol Invictus
album OF THe YEar
THe Real Thing
Angle Dust
Introduce Yourself
We Care Alot
by UK Fan
Mon May 25, 2015 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just remember the less that attend

The more chance we have of removal of AFL clubs from our league.
by UK Fan
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Allow them to be in SANFL reserves.

Thats it.

Cross promote SANFL via AFL teams without the contamination.

Simple solution.

Lets see if entering the amateur bluff re-appears from the C&%$s.
Dumbest bluff ever. Bloody hell, what good would it do to have a guy get 40 touches against a div 1 club.

to most of us on here, yes it was a dumb bluff, and they should have been called on it. however it wasnt the dumbest ever, as their intended audience (the sanfl delegates) swallowed it hook line and sinker and enabled the crows to get their wish.....

Tripodi knew it was a blatant lie. Pickard told him to ignore it and he did.

Either way IF the AFL clubs are kicked out it will be a victory for the Pseudos Centurions Topsy Dutchys Off The Rails of this world who stood by their guns to abandon there football club for the sake of the competition.

Not the weak as pish Festers of this comp.
by UK Fan
Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R8 - Centrals v Adelaide Reserves @ Elizabeth

Centrals in SANFL.

Crows in AFL.

You are attending an SANFL game. Why wear crows gear.

Let me guess Benny you hope there are other crows goobers around so you can say "hey are you a crows supporter ?? cos IM a crows supporter to".

PATHETIC!!!!

Would you wear Centrals gear to a crows game ???
by UK Fan
Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R8 - Centrals v Adelaide Reserves @ Elizabeth

Booney contributing nothing to discussion whilst taking cheap pot shots.

I never.........................
by UK Fan
Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Allow them to be in SANFL reserves.

Thats it.

Cross promote SANFL via AFL teams without the contamination.

Simple solution.

Lets see if entering the amateur bluff re-appears from the C&%$s.
by UK Fan
Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: McGregor sacked!

Michael Handby to take over :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Worse than Lokan
by UK Fan
Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |