Search found 366 matches

Return

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

I think there should be a AFL Reserves comp.

I don't think it will have a more negative impact on state leagues that the current situation.

In fact, I see it as a positive.

The state leagues can then brand them as the alternative they once were.

a lot of it depends on whether the sanfl wants to be the lowest professional league (as it arguably is now) or the highest amateur league, which it would likely become if there was a national reserves comp

the first one comes at a massive cost to tradition which has probably already happened. the latter comes at a cost to the quality of the comp. and would the clubs survive that financially?

Please keep your useless scaremongering to yourself. There's been an afl reserves comp before and it did nothing to our leagues status.

We have over 300 pages of complaints about how nobody gives a flying duck about afl reserves.

Which only the truly stupid and most self indulgent afl fan could even attempt to turn it into a "but an afl reserves comp no one will give a shit about will turn the sanfl into an ammos league" threat.

Have you not taken in anything from the last 300 pages at all.........

Which part of nobody gives a Virat Kohli about the 26th to 40th best player on afl list running around with a different bunch of top ups each week. Aka the 100 fans that go to support the ravens each week have you not understood.

Not even KickInIt was as clueless as this clown. Get a clue or stfu when it comes to the sanfl.

As You seriously have nfi.
by UK Fan
Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 2017

Great day at the Tony Skeffington Bar thanks Fish wedgie and co.

Great game of SANFL footy with a good crowd. Leigh Ryswyk BOG in his 200th great player for NAFC/SANFL.

Dogs midfield lacks depth Holman and Jansen can't do it all by themselves.

Defensively we look shaky and we have nothing at centre half forward.

Top 3 along way away at 0-2 with dogs playing the crows next week.
by UK Fan
Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We've had 300 pages of football discussion on this thread alone dumbass.

https://memesuper.com/download/3aa07a5e56fddd65c41b2a020f8da2637a45d18c.html

Another constructive little contribution. :lol:

Until Wedgie comes up with a website http://www.blindlydefendingpafcbydummies.com.au

I Guess you're stuck with us buddy.
by UK Fan
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Round 3

West 5.7(37)
Norwood 12.9(81)

Legs by 44 points

Goals:
West: Turner 2 Karpany Bates Green
Legs: Roocke Grigg Forster 2 Wilson Phillips Bartlett Fuller Levicki Baulderstone

Full Time
by UK Fan
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TV ADs by Port Power

I do find it amusing how Port want their cake and to eat it as well though when it comes to their conditions of entry into the SANFL.

It would seem pretty straight forward that once you hand in your original place in the SANFL and replace it with an AFL Reserves Team, that you forgo any past association you previously had, and start from scratch as an AFL Reserves Team.

It's like divorcing a wife, but then when interacting with her later on expecting to still get all the benefits of the previous matrimonious (is that a word?)arrangement, and expecting the same loyalty/goodwill in return..

In fairness though, while the SANFL are collectively as spineless as they are, the likes of Port and the Crows will milk the situation for all its worth - and no-one can really blame them for doing that .

BOLLOCKS I wont blame them.

They know what they are doing and what the long term effects will be. They quite simply dont care about anyone but themselves. Thus why they wanted the independence so Chapman doesnt have to feel guilty over what hes done anymore.

Keith Thomas played over 300 games of SANFL football over 13 years. But now spends his entire day working out how to manipulate SA football to guilt/position Olsen so he can extract more money out of SA footy for PAFC to simply spend.

If he could kill off a SANFL club and PAFC would pocket $250K out of such a deed he wouldn't even think twice about it.

He Like Trigg are a disgrace to SA football. I have no dramas with AFL people from interstate hurting SA football but I have a huge issue with paid SA football employees assisting the vics with selling us out.

We held a friggin gala dinner for Dimitriou FFS but we cant afford to have an SANFL GF Dinner.

They all need to be held to account IMHO!!!!!!
by UK Fan
Wed May 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maybe you boycotters should support your SANFL teams.

Maybe front running afl fans should support their team no matter what.

Not based on how high they predict their team will finish on the ladder each year, this would then guarantee sa football the revenue stream it was promised year on year.

THis aint no chicken or the egg scenario dumbass.
by UK Fan
Tue May 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey UK Fan,

If you give your kids $50 to buy your missus a present for mothers day, who actually paid for the present, you or the kids?

Did I just give it to them or LOAN it to them ???

And the sanfl will pay it back for them once Adelaide Oval is completed ???

Hopefully this helps you understand your stupidity. But I doubt it.
by UK Fan
Tue May 16, 2017 3:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

Only 31000 ???
by UK Fan
Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Josh Carr Wooden Spoon Coach. Hard Luck.

They thought he would be like Josh Francou. But he ended up worse than a Part time Kenny.

Best Wooden Spoon coach since Garry Macintosh at Norwood

Not as good but close.

Josh Carr you are officially a dud. Gonna need to fight yoursself out of a lot of car parkss to live thiss one down asss clown.

SANFL We love you.
by UK Fan
Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kenneth McGregor AFL team of the year 2017

Please send thru your nominations for biggest spuds on an afl list.
by UK Fan
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kenneth McGregor AFL team of the year 2017

You really are a positive person aren't you...

Is there anything you don't bitch about ??? Mr Positive.

Stop being such a Gollum precious and have a laugh

Don't you have Port crowds to count? :lol: ;)

Fair point.

You really are a negative nelly aren't you :-)

MW "I Must protect the precious, the precious" move along Gollum and let the adults have a discussion.
by UK Fan
Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its true. You're one of the biggest "happy with our lot" Port supporters I have ever come across. Did you clap them off the other Saturday night with "So brave, so brave" muttered under your breath?

Excuses for this, reasons for that, but this but that, how about this and blah blah blah.

We should have made a GF in 2014. We should have made more since then. We should be in a prelim this year.

It's not good enough.

Stop. Accepting. Mediocrity.

No, walked out absolutely gutted but still proudly wearing my guernsey, jeans and sneakers.

By the way, life's too short. Goodbye.

This is gold!!!!!!

The div 7 genius vs the happy clapper.

Popcorn anyone ???
by UK Fan
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its true. You're one of the biggest "happy with our lot" Port supporters I have ever come across. Did you clap them off the other Saturday night with "So brave, so brave" muttered under your breath?

Excuses for this, reasons for that, but this but that, how about this and blah blah blah.

We should have made a GF in 2014. We should have made more since then. We should be in a prelim this year.

It's not good enough.

Stop. Accepting. Mediocrity.

No, walked out absolutely gutted but still proudly wearing my guernsey, jeans and sneakers.

By the way, life's too short. Goodbye.

This is gold!!!!!!

The div 7 genius vs the happy clapper.

Popcorn anyone ??? Whose side you on fanny?[/quote]

Dutchys :-)
by UK Fan
Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can't wait for Morrell first press conference and lookout when Koch blames everyone but himself for the clubs performance.

If we think the Booney vs Morell who is the biggest port retard fight was good viewing. Wait for the Koch vs morrell confrontation.

As for Booney he would never confront Koch cos hes 100% a happy clapper.

If Koch spat in Booneys face Booney would claim "Koch knew I was thirsty" .

You know it's true.
by UK Fan
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My point is, Port were nowhere near completing the contract extension with Ken, talking about trying to get it done closer to Christmas. GC come along, and all of a sudden, he's signed to a ridiculous $ contract on more years than the original plan, for a non premiership (or GF) coach.

Something has triggered it...and it can't just be "interest" in Ken cause if Ken was so adamant he's not leaving, why rush it?

At the end of the day, Ken Hinkley is a massive winner in this.

Hinkley noted the contract talks were continuing, meaning they had already had discussions. How you have any idea that they were "nowhere near completing the extension" is as much bullshit as the article in the Australian.

Clapping happily!!!!!
by UK Fan
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BOONEY "Hey Morrell we finished 7th with a young list. PAFC rules"

Image[/quote]
by UK Fan
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lokan sacked

Placing a sanfl RUMOUR on an internet forum dedicated to sanfl news/rumours.

What a bastard.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nOAShAhI_6Q

:-)
by UK Fan
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You know me I hate to say I told you so.

But.............

:-)
by UK Fan
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

PORT ADELAIDE has appointed Matthew Lokan as senior coach of the Magpies on a three-year contract.

The 34-year-old says, after four years with Glenelg, he’s excited to return to Port Adelaide where he played 112 SANFL games.

“My career began at Alberton and I can’t wait to get back there,” he said.

“It’s an honour to join the list of great people who’ve coached the Magpies down the years.

“I’d like to thank Glenelg for the opportunity they gave me to coach. I learned so much and thoroughly enjoyed my time there but the chance to work full-time alongside an AFL program is one I couldn’t afford to pass up.”

Port Adelaide’s General Manager of Football, Chris Davies, says the appointment enables former Magpies coach Chad Cornes to move into an AFL development role where he will work closely with the club’s young forwards.

“This is a natural career pathway for Chad to shift his focus to a specific group of young players with whom he already has strong relationships,” Davies said.

“We canvassed a number of potential replacements but are delighted to sign someone of Matthew’s quality.

“We’ve followed his career for some time. Most recently he’s shown as senior coach of Glenelg that he has the skills needed to drive the Magpies’ football program.”

Lokan made his SANFL debut with the Magpies in 2002 and at the end of that season was selected by Collingwood with pick 70 in the National Draft.

He played 46 AFL games, including the 2003 Grand Final, during three seasons with Collingwood.

In 2006 he returned to Port Adelaide to play with the Magpies where he remained until the end of the 2011 season.

After two seasons as the playing coach of the Belconnen Magpies in the North East Australian Football League, Lokan was appointed to the role of Football Manager at the Glenelg Football Club in 2014 before taking over as senior coach the following season.

He lifted the reigning wooden-spooner to ninth with four wins in 2015, seventh with six wins in 2016 and seventh with eight wins in 2017.

Cornes highlighted professional development as the key factor behind his change in roles.

“My two years in charge of the Magpies taught me so much about coaching and about myself as well,” he said.

“This opportunity though allows me to focus on getting the best out of a core group of young players, and also to work more closely with the rest of the AFL assistant coaches to get a better understanding of what those roles demand.”

Port Adelaide narrowly missed the SANFL finals in Cornes’ first season at the helm before making the 2017 Grand Final only to lose by one point to reigning premier Sturt.

Cornes will have a match-day role with the Magpies while continuing to act as runner for the Power.

Old news :-)
by UK Fan
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bahahaha
Which part is shit?
Other than Port stealing coaches whilst contracted?

Port story > amber has a crack. It's like the sun coming up in the morning.
:lol: Carn Booney, North story > you have a crack, Crows story > you have a crack
I’m assuming that’s the same sun coming up in the morning...

Hang on, everything and I mean absolutely everything Port do amber has a crack at. Everything. I've made positive comments about North and Adelaide where I see fit, I'm pretty sure amber spins his shit on Port even when he think's it might be a good move/idea.

Plus, I don't pretend to support Adelaide or North like he does with Carlton.

#closetportfan

Someone dropped his dummy :-) gotta feel for PAFCs no1 happy clapper

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABbBTbB3Bxc
by UK Fan
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I look forward to the knockers ( Hi Amber ), but one think about the PAFC that can't be questioned is the interactivity of the club to it's members.

PORT ADELAIDE is set to hold an Australian-sports-first member convention in 2018 - Inside Port Adelaide: Live.

The convention is being modelled on a range of sports conferences held around the world, and it will be the first time an AFL club has opened its doors in this way to provide its members with this exclusive opportunity.

Port Adelaide Executive General Manager Matthew Richardson said the club is extremely excited to provide the members with this exclusive convention.

“At Port Adelaide, the personal connection we have with our members is a priority. We are a member first club, and we are always looking at ways to innovate and make our members feel a genuine part of the club,” he said.

“This is important to us, and we think this is a fantastic way to inform and educate our members and hopefully make them feel even more connected to their club.”

The club will provide members with key presentations and strategies from coaching staff, players, list management, and will be headlined by a keynote address from senior coach Ken Hinkley, and a closing address from Chairman David Koch.

Tickets to the convention will be made available exclusively to members, and numbers are limited due to capacity in the first year, with a view to build the convention into an annual event for its members.

The convention will run from 8:30am-3.00pm, and it will lead in to the club’s traditional Family Day and internal trial at Alberton Oval.

The program for INSIDE PORT ADELAIDE LIVE will include;

Defense Masterclass – Nathan Basset t
Club’s defence strategy including panel discussion with several defenders including Tom Jonas and Jack Hombsch

HappyClapping for dummies Masterclass -Booney
How to constantly defend PAFC for intellectuals

Victim Mentality - Ruben carter
No matter how many free leg ups/afl/sanfl/state and federal gov grants Rcvd. How to maintain port is hard done by and everyone owes PAFC something.

List Management, Trade and Draft Strategy – Chris Davies & Jason Cripps
Hear from our List Management team on the Club’s trade and draft strategy, the recent trade period and the behind the scenes planning and detail that is required at an AFL club.

Betrayal - original port magpies supporters/David Grainger/Jackson Trengove/Brett Duncanson/Mark Williams
How to deal with PAFCs betrayal and how if you ain't bringing in the $$$ you are worthless

The Role of an AFL Coach in 2018 – Matthew Nicks
Matthew Nicks has completed the AFL’s Level 4 Coaching Course which is fast becoming the pre-requisite for the current day AFL Senior coach. Hear insights into what is expected of the current AFL Senior Coach and the role he plays in supporting Ken as the Senior Assistant Coach.

List Clogging/Greek Dancing- Jimmy Toumpas
Need him to earn his money somehow

Graphs 4 dickheads - Morrell
Frankenstein scribbles lines on a page proceeds to talk about himself for 15 minutes

Forward Line strategy – Brendan Lade
With a few extra tools in the tool box for 2018, hear from Brendan Lade on our forward line strategy and how we will be looking to maximize the effectiveness of this critical zone in 2018, together with a panel discussion with some of the key forward including Charlie Dixon and Jack Watts

Game Day rotations & GPS technology – Stuart Graham (Head of Sports Science & Conditioning)
Hear first-hand how the player rotations are managed on game day and the importance of this for performance, plus the critical role that GPS technology plays in AFL Football and elite sport worldwide.

Loyalty In Football Dead - Live debate
Presenting the side of Pro - Warren Tredrea
Presenting the side of Con - Warren Tredreas x-wife

Why not to be a fireman - Kane Cornes

Kane does the intro to this section then his wife finishes the lecture

Football Analytics – the future of Game Strategy – Michael Regan (Manager, Performance Analytics)
The new frontier is sports strategy and coaching, Michael Regan is the Club’s lead on Football Analytics, the insights and information will amaze you.

Midfield Strategy – Michael [b] Voss [/b]
A unique insight into the planning, preparation, training drills, strategies and coaching that goes into the midfield together with a panel with some of the Club’s midfield guns including Brad Ebert, Ollie Wines and Paddy Ryder

Haircut design - Donald Dickie
Want to stand out in a crowd

The AFL Athlete Conditioning Profile – Ian McKeown (Head of High Performance) & Tim O’Leary (Head of Medical Services)
Exclusive insights in the athletic conditioning and development of our playing list for 2018, highlighting the attention to detail and individualized monitoring that goes into injury prevention and management

List Clogging Part 2 - Jack Trengove
From Melbournes elite to Alberton dung heap.

Skill Acquisition – how are we applying this to help us improve in 2018 – Carl Woods (Manager, Skill Acquisition)
Find out more about our skill development program … and yes, we’ll talk about goal kicking and what we are doing to improve this and our players’ overall skill level in 2018.

How to pick a good lawyer dos and donts - Fabian Francis

Club Strategic Agenda to 2020 – Keith Thomas (CEO)
Keith will provide members with a vision for their football club leading into the 150th year and an overview of the Club’s strategic agenda off the field

Closing Address – David Koch (Chairman)

They have a Premium package available at $100
by UK Fan
Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jars is the new coach according to wiki :-)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenelg_Football_Club
by UK Fan
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

goddy11 wrote:Daniel Norton on 5AA (Port mouthpiece) now saying that Port pay a dividend to the SANFL each year. In fairness to Rucci , he is trying to correct him.

Norton is clueless just another Booney Ie. port Adelaide happy clapper
by UK Fan
Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We sacrificed the integrity of our league so crows/power could play their players together for 4 seasons.

We couldn’t of held out.

******* useless
by UK Fan
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The best example is AFL-X

Did they need SANFL permission to do those games at Hindmarsh?

Puhlease.

Do you think these clubs turned up and started playing football?
I’m pretty sure Freindlies / Trail matches would have been covered in the original agreements. Afterall they aren’t a new concept.

I don’t know what “ Puhlease” means. Is that a word you just made up?

"Puhlease" is better than the crap he makes up in his graphs. :-)
by UK Fan
Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Koch wants 3 teams if afl reserves league gets set up.

Seriously.

Just Move crows and maggies on.

as much as wed love to smash a 3rd string port maggies in the sanfl.

How about ya just bugger off.
by UK Fan
Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R2 North V West Sunday 1310

Spoon day ???
by UK Fan
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R4 Sturt v Port Wednesday 1310

Sturt 8.10(58)
Scum 3.7(25)

15 mind 3/4

Mcadam 3 goals
by UK Fan
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R4 Sturt v Port Wednesday 1310

Great day to celebrate 50 years since our 68 flag and good to get to The President’s Lunch before the game. Great crowd and turnout, even about 8 people up on a house roof at the northern end like the old days.
Not sure how Pickled Pear can be eligible to play today, pretty poor form by Port and the AFL. I thought SANFL clubs get fined if they field a player that wasn’t listed in the initial squad.
Great win Blues.

As the AFL suspension relates to off field matters the suspension doesn't cover the SANFL, under current rules which seems farcical. If you're suspended, you're suspended, but,under current SANFL rules if an AFL listed player is available and eligible to play, he must, it's sort of the "play to the line" rule, so the SANFL are as confused as the AFL are on this one.

I believe the fine will be $500.

Farcical as you say. Club imposed suspensions fair enough AFL imposed must cross all codes in the future

If he’s guilty of what he’s been charged with as the afl is stating why is he playing any footy at all ???

"Inappropriate contact", what's fair you reckon, 20 years non parole, life?

Tough one ?? Depends if SPP was thruthful thru out or if he lied as to how severe his penalty should be imho!!

And that if suspended by his league it should stand across all levels of football.
by UK Fan
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rd 5 Glenelg v Central

Northerner, what do you make of our second half?

I'm really curious, as they outscored us and our second halves haven't been great.

I thought the pressure dogs applied in the first half was going to be very tough to match in the second.

Our first half was incredible and if not for kicking against a massive breeze in the first quarter we would of been 10-12 goals up at the half.

As for the second half. Whether we mentally got complacent or physically got tired I’m not sure yet.

Certainly think the dogs will play finals.

Two wins better than last year already
by UK Fan
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Central District v Port Adelaide R10

Defensively we structured up better but we don’t have the midfield to run and pressure all day with this game plan
by UK Fan
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The arguments are not strong in this one.

His main point, "Don't whinge about your club going broke if you don't support them (financially/attendance) anymore" has substance.

The point isn’t about our clubs going broke that hasn’t changed like it was suppose to. It’s about the integrity of comp.

North Adelaide have reported 11 profits in a row there fans are still pissed off about this.

We supporters still have memberships digital passes and support our clubs in other ways than just attending games.
by UK Fan
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Centrals Vs Bays Round 13

http://cdfc.com.au/season-2018/fixtures ... -07-07/548

New recruit James Watt added into a squad of 22
by UK Fan
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2018

34000 for a top 4 clash. I guess you can blame different players factors.

Like Port are the 13th highest scoring team in the league

Only Freo w/bulldogs Carlton saints and suns have scored less.
by UK Fan
Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

34000 for a top 4 clash. I guess their are factors.

Port are the 13th highest scoring team in the league

Only Freo w/bulldogs Carlton saints and suns have scored less.

C’mon mate you know Sunday is a bad time slot for Port fans ;)

Im sure we will see some lame excuse. It's what PAFC does well.
by UK Fan
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State of the game

Don’t need to change onfield rules just change the reward system.

All it would take is one team to miss out on a top four/finals spot due to bonus points before the club reviews it’s game plan in the off season.

I’ve always believed percentage rewards good defensive teams.

You win a game 65-50 you get 130%

You win a game 115-100 you get 115%.

Coaches worked this out years ago.

It’s a better solution than zones imho.
by UK Fan
Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

32000 for a potential top 4 spot.

Nice choke PAFC!!!
by UK Fan
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Look at Booney with his fancy facts

#noplaceonsafooty

I'm going with a new approach next year. No posts about my team, purely posting about another sides crowds.

Do u think that will stop port choking next year ???
by UK Fan
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First time both afl teams have missed final since 2011.

Great job reserves teams!!!
by UK Fan
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jack Osborn retiring years end
by UK Fan
Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

helicopterking wrote:
LMA wrote:
helicopterking wrote:Glad West Coast haven’t overpayed him.
What do you blokes have that we might want?

We don't have any coke so we might have to get creative on this one

You might not have coke but you’ve got plenty of choke, going on West Coasts last 2 games at Adelaide Oval against you lot.

Gold!!!!!!
by UK Fan
Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I love the way SA Footy posters have a copy of Polacs invite list :roll:

Have you got a copy ???

Because if not Booney got an invite.

Sure did and I'll make sure I report back on the crowd number. I'm sure little UK will be interested.

I’m sure if it’s a poor turnout it will be due to opposition fans not rocking up
by UK Fan
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Josh Carr Wooden Spoon Coach. Hard Luck.

Well played roosters I’m cheeering for ya now south are out. both finals have been great performances Tropiano is my new fav non doggies player in the sanfl.
by UK Fan
Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

beef wrote:Anyone heard of possible replacements for Mattner, assume will be someone fresh out the AFL system

Geoff Riddle current assistant coach @ Sturt = gun

I’m sure David Oateys and Marty Mattner would endorse the above statement
by UK Fan
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Obviously a Good young Christian boy has been introduced to pussy!!!

And He’s loving it. Enjoy young man :-)
by UK Fan
Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Congratulations North Adelaide Premiers 2018

JK wrote:I’m sure there will be a few beers or bundy’s for Skeff tonight and rightly so

Well said.

Condolences JK gutted for you buddy. genuinely good bloke for a legs fans.
by UK Fan
Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can't make my mind up on this one.

Not worried about losing Pittard at all. His time was done at Port so happy for him to move on.
However, the talk was Polec for Pick 11 was what we were aiming for, so the fact we've also upgraded their pick for them (from next year's approx. 65-70 to 48 in this years draft) seems like we've lost out a bit here.

Loss for port this time for mine. Perhaps we had to have a loss here given Polec had the ability to walk to the PSD and nominate his price that only the roos would have paid?

Out of interest, what did we give up to get Polec a few years ago?
In my mind it's certainly a loss for Port - last year Pittard was wanted by the Roos, Port would've got around a late 2nd round pick at a guess, instead re-sign and then practically give him away! WTF!

You just hate port Adelaide man!!!!!!
by UK Fan
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INS and OUTS for 2019

GMcG wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:Maybe Josh Glenn isn't an "out" as he has just avoided a jail term for a drunken assault.

would anyone with any morals take him now?

Support of a footy club not the worst thing for Josh atm.

I’d prefer he be in a SANFL environment than out in country footy.
by UK Fan
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INS and OUTS for 2019

GMcG wrote:
UK Fan wrote:Troy Menzel to Norwood

not signed yet, watch this space.

Looks like we may have gazumped Norwood.

That’s a first.
by UK Fan
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2019

FF Marshall Ryder R.Gray
HF Boak Dixon Farrell
C Motlop Wines Westhoff
HB Hartlett* Howard Burton
FB Byrne-Jones Clurey Jonas

R Lycett Rockliff Powell-Pepper

Int Bonner Houston Ebert #Pick 5 Rankine/Rozee/Smith or Johnson Lienert* S.Gray

Lienert until Hartlett is back.

Watts and Mayes recruited on 6 figure contracts to play sanfl.

And they say slavery................
by UK Fan
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |