Search found 1 match

Return

Re: HFL Country Division

Can't believe what I've just read in the Courier. Echunga bragging how they dominated Country Division and went undefeated last Season (although they were given extra point, what a joke) and then I ready Mt Lofty have also been given 15 points, the same as the bottom teams of this Division. Surely the other Clubs are not happy about that? How has the HFL justified allowing this to occur is beyond me.

They did completely dominate the division! :shock:

That's my point "Champ". Your Club cried wolf and received extra points from the HFL to then go through the Season winning with ease, your B's even played in the finals so you must not have been that bad for numbers... definitely no worse off than many of the Country Division Clubs, and they don't even get the level of support that you got and you've been in the top two of the Division for many seasons.

And now the HFL look like making the same mistake with Mt Lofty, it's just not right! Clubs like Meadows, Nairne, etc are working hard to bridge the gap and are then handed another unfair disadvantage and for what reason.
by backdoor
Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |