Return

Re: KING PAT AND HIS DISCIPLES PUNT CLUB 2023

1/3/4/7 for the early quaddie
by Bum Crack
Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer 2023/24

dedja wrote:Does Warner stand on a box or does he jump when home with Candice?

He goes up on her.
by Bum Crack
Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your poison of choice?

I've recently had a bit of a craving for the Brookvale Union Vodka and Peach Iced Tea cans. Quite sweet but very refreshing. I limit myself to 6 cans at a time and once I've had those, I'll have dinner and a bottle of red. It's a bloody nice drink and you could easily do a slab in a session if you wanted.
by Bum Crack
Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Does anyone know if there is a way to easily locate wills that were done through lawyers? (not knowing who the lawyers were)
Trying to locate my old mans as I can't find my copy anyway, he passed away 8 years ago.
I don't think his will was "probated" at the time of his death which I know have records online too.
You can put an ad in the Public Notices of the Advertiser. I know a lot of legal firms check the public notices as there were always people looking for lost land titles as well (before it all went electronic anyway).
by Bum Crack
Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

45 points on Friday and had two wipes. Ended up with 78 off the stick. Have gone from 10 to 17 in past year and a half and have been terrible and Friday I pull one right out of my arse. Won't have another good round for another two years no doubt.
by Bum Crack
Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
gadj1976 wrote:
Breaking Bad is still the best TV show I've seen.

Agree, best show Ive ever watched

Sopranos
Breaking Bad
West Wing

in a boxed trifecta

Soprano's best by a mile bar none.
by Bum Crack
Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

Went to Flemington on the weekend for a buckshow. Had a great day. Onsong organised the day and sorted out reserved seating near the winning post on the lawned area close to the bar and the bookies with drink vouchers included. Couldn't believe how quiet it was considering you couldn't get a more perfect day weatherwise. Onsong also organised one of the blokes from the VRC to bring out the 2024 Melbourne Cup for us to get a pick with with which was pretty cool.
by Bum Crack
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2024

The only reason I have multis on each game is so I actually have an interest. If I didn't have a bet on every game, I feel I would stop watching footy. It has seriously gone to shit. My old man absolutely despises footy now and I know quite a few others who feel the same.
by Bum Crack
Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 3

Armchair expert wrote:Standard Geelong get away with murder

Fair go mate. All he was doing was cashing out after he backed himself for 5 and knew he was only looking at kicking 4.
by Bum Crack
Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gather Round - Round 4 2024

Don't care what anyone says. The cats just keep having a crack after they get written off year in year out. They deserve a bit of credit.
by Bum Crack
Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 5

If we are truly about protecting the head then whether the player was going for the ball is completely irrelevant is it not?

That's the end of our game then. Was fun while it lasted.

It’s where it’s headed unfortunately
If you ask my old man and lots of other people his age, it ended a few years ago
by Bum Crack
Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

What a weekend!
I'm absolutely ******. Home from Cas at 5am Saturday morning. Won 3 grand and went back to Cas at 12pm Saturday and ended up losing most of it and got home about 3am Sunday morning and then drove back to Berri yesterday at 9am. Was in bed at 4pm and woke up at 7am this morning and I still feel like death.
by Bum Crack
Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |