Search found 611 matches

Return

Re: MRP

Casbolult should have been a fine at worst... And Hartifgan should be made to pay it for putting on a Soccer player performance!

Let's get him to punch you in the guts and see you stand and take it hero
He didn't even punch him in the guts. He basically missed him and Hartigan carried on like a pussy.
by Bum Crack
Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dating Help

I can't complain, I think she likes me LOL

Not ******* wrong.
Not shy in letting me know, it's pretty awesome though, she gets my dry wit and is a barrel of laughs herself.

I did wait 4 years to find exactly what I was looking for, I just didn't expect someone like her to like me so much.

Im in the same boat hey.

My new misses has looks and and an amazing personality, has the irish humour, loves her rugby union and soccer, is just at ease horse riding, cock climbing, trail walking as she is playing xbox, computer games and movies. Loves a drink like all Irish and can handle it amazingly well.

Now its just a matter of me trying to hold on with my charm and caring nature lol.
What a girl
by Bum Crack
Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Open Mike

I lasted 10 minutes. He's a cockhead. It's cringeworthy.
by Bum Crack
Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAs most travelled footballer!!!

My expertise is only with country football clubs with the following featuring at the top of the SA Country list -:

13 - Shayne Mitchell
Christies Beach, Apsley, Lucindale, Border Districts, United (APFL), Ramblers, Angaston, Gawler Central, Langhorne Creek, Encounter Bay, Macclesfield, Callington United Eagles, Hornridge.

9 - John Hammer
Penola, Waybacks, Wudinna, Tumby Bay, Cummins Ramblers, Minnipa, Tailem Bend, Peake & District, Lameroo South.

9 - Brett O'Brien
Quorn Wolves, Central Augusta, West Augusta, Solomontown, West Whyalla, South Whyalla, Rocky River, Southern Flinders, Broughton Mundoora.

8 - Michael Small
Naracoorte, Pinnaroo, Apsley, Border Downs, Strathalbyn, Lucindale, West Gambier, Mundulla.

8 - Don Tschuna
Charra, Rudall, West Augusta, Wirrulla, Tailem Bend, Koonibba, Ceduna, Western United.

8 - Anthony Lippis
Loxton North, Berri, Lyrup, Loxton, Renmark, Paringa, Pinnaroo, Cobdogla.

7 - Simon Sumner
United, Paringa, Moorook, Lyrup, Barmera Monash, Berri, Cobdogla.

7 - Dametrius Steinert
Berri, Loxton, Nuriootpa, Tanunda, Freeling, Lobethal, Truro.

7 - Murray Wiseman
Tasmans, Ungarra, Port Neill, Wudinna, United (Le Hunte), Paruna, United (Murray Lands).

Dimma!
Good player was Dimma. Had a reasonable year at Berri but he dominated the year he played at Loxton. He was a gun. Not long after a knee recon too if I remember correctly.
by Bum Crack
Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kids Eating Habits

My daughter is a pain in the arse when it comes to fussy eating and she's 18 and still at home. We cook what we want now and if she doesn't like it, she can stick it up her arse and get her own dinner.
by Bum Crack
Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kids Eating Habits

My daughter is a pain in the arse when it comes to fussy eating and she's 18 and still at home. We cook what we want now and if she doesn't like it, she can stick it up her arse and get her own dinner.
Lol
I cooked Beef Chow Mein last night and she went off her nut at me. Called me every name under the sun and she ended up making a couple cheese and bacon croissants and put em under the griller and she burnt the living piss out of em and had to throw em out lol. Geez I laughed.
by Bum Crack
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Indubitably, round 20.

Great win by Melbourne. Looking more likely that Hawks will finish around 6th and gunna be hard to win a flag from there.
What? They're a game clear on top & have got North, West Coast & Collingwood. Dont see them losing any of those so should remain top.
Remember last year they got smashed by West Coast in week 1 of the finals & were written off. It's theirs to lose.
They won't be top 4. West coast will do em in over there and their poor percentage will hurt them. Mark my word
Crows beat West Coast in Perth.
Congratulations.
by Bum Crack
Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Bum Crack
Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Iceland

Pag wrote:Got a week there later in the year, anyone been before?

Nope
by Bum Crack
Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

The pissed golfer is a relaxed one who just pulls the trigger on the first shot thought they have and can surprise. The best thing to do is make sure you have cans in the bag, nothing worse than sobering up on the course.
I was still hammered yesty morning in semi final and played a blinder. I'll stick to the same game plan
by Bum Crack
Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

What happened at the tribunal regarding the incident at Lyrup?

The tribunal hearing has been adjourned due to other factors coming into play. Have heard Lyrup's fate will be decided after the finals have finished.
I'd be interested to know what the other factors are. I heard there was quite the carry on after the hearing last night at league headquarters.
by Bum Crack
Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2016

Getting pretty quick to jump on the end of him bandwagon. Hadn't heard that talk before last night. Bloke has a bad game and he's done. Better get jenkins betts lyions and crew to clean the locker out too. U got beaten by a good team and hardly anyone got a touch. Don't be too quick to judge. He's a good player who had a bad game. Typical crow shit saying he needs to retire. That's why i can't stand your team. Because of u knobs saying this shit.
by Bum Crack
Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: All Australian Squad 2016

Enough of Selwood. He's a gun. How about Boris though? 34 years old. 6th all australian. Two best and fairests. Best half back flanker in the history of the game IMO
by Bum Crack
Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals Week 1

Well the week off from footy from my view certainly hasn't freshened me up for finals footy, in fact I dare say it's had the opposite affect.
It's been a shit weekend which included women playing footy badly saturday night. To put it in context, would u enjoy watching mens netball on a saturday night on prime time tv?
Have you seen top level men's netball? It's bloody amazing to watch and puts the woman's game to shame. I'd definitely watch it.
No i haven't and no i don't want to.
by Bum Crack
Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Discussion on Saturday about the use of carts in comp.

General consensus is that they shouldn't be allowed, unless you have a medical certificate or perhaps over a age.

Clearly an unfair advantage when they don't use any excess energy apart from hitting the ball.

Thoughts??

With a medical certificate, or for the older blokes is fine by me in comps.

I try to keep myself reasonably fit. I can't say that when I play golf in a cart I get any kind of advantage, as I don't find it particularly taxing to walk. I am certainly not "exhausted" after walking say 15 holes, and the guy in the cart beats me home as a result. In fact I go for my 5 k morning run on a Saturday.... then go play golf. My shyte scores are a result of shyte play... nothing else.
I use my buggy all the time and it's not because of medical reasons. It's because it's too hard to carry an esky as well as push a buggy
by Bum Crack
Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Prison Release Umpires

About 10 prisoners took part this year and he wanted the program to expand next year.

so lets say one of these convicted people goal umpire or anything in general at a game will both clubs on the day be notified or only told if something bad happens
Why should you be notified? They're there doing a job trying to earn a crust. you wouldn't be notified if they had a job concreting and you were having a slab poured for a new shed at home. They have done their time and paid their dues. I think it's great that they're out there doing something in the community and not sitting at home on the dole doing bugger all. Whilst on Parole, they are still being supervised by Corrections and are in regular contact with them, so it's not like they're out there doing whatever they like. It doesn't work like that. They are pretty intensely monitored. Good luck to them I say.
by Bum Crack
Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Baron Greenback wrote:Doesn't bother me if he does. Just telling it how it is.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Speaking of knob heads, is there any news on the Lyrup incident as yet?
by Bum Crack
Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone see the news last night? Someone from Lyrup must have poked the bear and they got bitten big time. Time for them to leave the competition. Don't need crap like that going on.
by Bum Crack
Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans

woodublieve12 wrote:Coach John Longmire confirms Gary Rohan and Jarrad McVeigh are both a chance to face Geelong on Friday night.

Let's hope so. Injured players in finals are easy pickings for the opposition.
by Bum Crack
Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dogwatcher wrote:Bloody sad to hear of the loss of a great contributor to footy and community life in the Riverland.
RIP, Uzz. Thanks for the healing hands.

Too right Rob. He was a great bloke. Very good trainer who did so much for North and the RFL. RIP big fella
by Bum Crack
Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stupid ,drunk,or just a footballer?

MW wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:Can't believe this was the number one news story last night. Pathetic. Yeah he stuffed up but so do a lot of people. Hardly the number one news story.

It would be even if it weren't a footballer.

Crap
by Bum Crack
Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FISHING

RustyCage wrote:My regular little fishing spot in Berri is blocked off because of the rising river levels, need to find somewhere else

Yabby spot now
by Bum Crack
Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst AFL media person..

Anyone on the Footy Show. I watched 10 minutes of it last night and it's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Absolutely shocking show. Hurry up Fox Footy.
by Bum Crack
Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fringe 2017

Few mates and I are locked in for Eddie Ifft tomorrow night. See you there Wedgie ;)
by Bum Crack
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Geelong 2017

Coaching, not the list is the problem. If you can beat the Bulldogs twice but you can't beat Collingwood and Carlton it's not the list. In an 18 team competition there are a lot of shallow lists. Another problem for the Cats is player development. A lot of players just haven't come on under Scott. Also, sOme of our selections in the past two years have been bemusing to say the least. Having the balls to drop Motlop would be a good start.

regards,

REB
We'll be fine. Taylor must play back though. That was a great win to come back from where we were. That's what good teams do. They find a way to win and we did that. Not sure why all the negativity. Can't do much more than win and so far we're doing that.
by Bum Crack
Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you ever get up this way, give Berri a go. Course is in magnificent condition at the moment. Has a great 19th hole too.
by Bum Crack
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ron Burgundy wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:If you ever get up this way, give Berri a go. Course is in magnificent condition at the moment. Has a great 19th hole too.

Agree, shits on Renmark at present.

Renmark has gone form best course in the Riverland to the worst by a mile.
by Bum Crack
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OnSong wrote:This could be the biggest load of wank in the history of this site and we'll have Bumcrack to thank for it.

You may be correct
by Bum Crack
Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 4

bennymacca wrote:I would have Adelaide, GWS, West Coast and the Bulldogs ahead of them, but fair point about the number of home games to come.

West Coast are shit and we will be above Bulldogs.
by Bum Crack
Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What's everyone's thoughts on the front page spread in the pioneer about Berri? Surely u honour the Anzacs on your front page especially on anzac day. Disgraceful shit by the Pioneer and piss poor comments by the RFL Chairman too.
by Bum Crack
Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hoping it's a load of bullshit & I would say BC would be the one to know the answer........

Hearing the Berri "recruits" are on the verge of walking before June 30. Surely not? Surely they aren't that piss weak?

Could Lefty walk before the season ends? Rekon the best thing is for Lefty to walk & Saf take the reigns for the rest of the year. Bit hard to fix things now, but Saf is the best to try mend some issues, a leader of the club who the young ones look up to.

Lefty should have probably walked away at the end of last year. Went one year too long.

Re their 18's & B's, they have lost a lot of talent in the 18-24 year age bracket over the last few years due to uni and blokes walking away from the club due to other people being involved in the club

Taso Bantolas in the best for BMFC on Saturday...... Would say that a prime example of the young talent walking. 1 of many

Only the start of season but next year, Berri might be better of restarting & concentrating on bringing kids back & getting the locals back instead of recruits once Lefty goes. Take a hit on making finals & just bring the culture back.
Taso left because his old man and kenny karpany snr made the under 13s vote one night about booting a player out of the team because their kids didn't like him. They were quickly put in their place for doing it and so they should have and they took the piss weak option and left the club. Those wankers u don't need at your club. Don't worry, what goes around comes around. Yes the club has areas of improvement but i think you'll find there might be a few people getting back involved next year and try get the club back on track.
by Bum Crack
Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Classy response in the letter's to the editor by the BFC Committee. Well written.

Was hoping Bum Crack may have come up with a letter to the editor or perhaps they chose not to publish it?
I prepared a letter and decided last minute not to send it. It wasn't very complimentary towards the Pioneer nor the Chairman of the RFL and it was probably the right decision in the end not to send it. I'm sure there are people from the Pioneer and the RFL who get on this thread so they'll know I was pretty pissed off about it.
by Bum Crack
Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2017

saintal wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Spargo wrote:Who went 11-0?

Excellent question, not since Essendon in 2000 I think

St Kilda went 19-0 in 2009 :Hangman:

Bloody hell. That doesn't bode well for the Crows then :lol:
by Bum Crack
Thu May 04, 2017 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hearing a few more IN's could be on the way for Berri before the cut off, possibly just in time for the Fisher cup.

BC you hearing much down your way?

Anthony Karner being named as one of them so not sure of the quality. But end of the day, all about trying to have some depth & getting good numbers out on Saturday in the B's & A's.
Na I haven't heard much at all. The more the merrier though.
by Bum Crack
Fri May 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2017

This thread is a bit quiet. Classic.
by Bum Crack
Sun May 07, 2017 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ni Hao Round 8

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Cats are like my golf gamet the minute

You've put the mocka on em ya bonehead ever since u made that prediction. U need to start the negative stuff again pronto
by Bum Crack
Sun May 14, 2017 9:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 9 ( Keep it down in the expensive seats )

Geelong will smash the Bulldogs this weekend. That is the only certainty of the round. Mark my word.
by Bum Crack
Thu May 18, 2017 5:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RIP Chris Cornell (Soundgarden/Audioslave)

Bought the Bose speaker into work today and having a day listening to Soundgarden and Audioslave. "Be Yourself" is a favourite and a song I never tire of hearing. His music brings back a lot of good memories from the past.
by Bum Crack
Fri May 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 9 ( Keep it down in the expensive seats )

One of the games of the year. Pressure from both teams amazing yet both teams still put on a display of skill as well.
by Bum Crack
Sat May 20, 2017 3:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

40 points Saturday at Berri. Played to 9.9 and handicap now down to 12. I've found I've been playing better now that I only play once a fortnight rather than 4 times a fortnight like I had been. Anyone else like that and finds they play better the less they play?
by Bum Crack
Mon May 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Geelong 2017

Booney wrote:Prance. Nice. :lol:

I think it was in the third quarter last week, Smith had two helpers in the defensive goal square and managed to drop a sitter and hand a goal to Redpath. Classic Smith.

I haven't seen Booney this confident since the end of the 2007 minor round.
by Bum Crack
Tue May 23, 2017 10:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 10

Jesus, we're back bunging on about this shit are we?? Classic. Someone should post that clip of the Crows supporter crying when he says "we were robbed" and photo shop his guernsey to a Power one.

I've been waiting for someone to do this
It is a very funny clip though which I am sure u would even get a giggle out of.
by Bum Crack
Fri May 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 10

Jesus, we're back bunging on about this shit are we?? Classic. Someone should post that clip of the Crows supporter crying when he says "we were robbed" and photo shop his guernsey to a Power one.
by Bum Crack
Fri May 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Which bit is petty, may I ask? If you're referring to the robes, sure, hardly a deal breaker.

tbh it seems like one of those reviews where there really was some issues, but then you decided to nit pick on absolutely everything - which, instead of highlighting the actual issues, makes you seem entitled.

Jacobs Creek Retreat : ( Not connected to the winery )

I'll start by saying DO NOT spend the money they ask to stay there. Just don't.

Greeted by a lady in trackies, crocs and socks so? we get shown where our room is, no mention of "We'll get your bags" really? or the like, she walks us through the very nice gardens to show us around, this takes all of about 10 minutes. She guides us to the "Pavillion", where breakfast is served the next morning " between 9 and 10" more than happy with this for a small b&b, rather that than it sitting there ... :shock: ....then takes us to our "suite".

"Seville", one of the rooms of the main house with adjacent bathroom with sunken two person spa. Odd, the house is classic Australiana bush, the bedroom Victorian inspired and the bathroom fake green marble with a lions head as the bath tap. Clash of culture indeed. agree the decor was "interesting" but i thought the bath was great. sunken baths ftw

The room was a little musty. smelt a little damp, loads of millipedes in the room and bathroom and next to the bath is a piece of glass, perhaps 10mm at the thick end wedge, obviously someone had dropped a glass in there and the cleaners didn't get it. yep

The fridge made a terrible grinding sound so that got switched off at about 10pm, the toilet ran non-stop despite my best efforts to re-seat the O-ring, so periodically that would refill the cistern , yep there are no gutters on the house so the rainfall just lamped down off the roof and made a fair bit of noise outside the room and the very, very bright sensor light near the front gate came on and off all night as the wind blew the trees into it's line of sight. close the curtains dude. (unless your room was different to the one i stayed in, there were blackout curtains The split system is located directly above the bed head so every time it charged into action the creaking and cracking would have you looking up to see if it was coming down or not. The bed was on wheels and had no issues with moving around the room . The pillows flat but somehow lumpy and clearly very old. No robes in the room as advertised. this is a bugbear of mine, you clearly didnt contact them for new pillows or robes, so i dont think you have a right to complain now

There's nowhere to eat on the premises ( other than breakfast ) and you're about 5-7 minute drive out of Tanunda. So after a few beers over lunch ( Restaurant review thread ) and a couple of reds to finish there was no way I was driving in and Mrs Boon had had more than a couple of wines so neither was she. It was BBQ shapes for dinner and in bed early. your fault not theirs ( Not a bad thing ).

Breakfast was pretty good, bacon, eggs, sausages, mushrooms, toast, fresh fruit, cereal, coffee/tea, however the hot food was kept in a small bain marie and it looked like the cook had only done enough for the 10 guests in the property over night, kind of felt like you were on rations as you dished yours up as you could hear her cleaning up in the kitchen, she wasn't going to be replenishing the hot food. Glad we were the second couple in there. they asked us if we wanted more when we were there

I won't be back. I won't be recommending it. I will be adding an ordinary review to Tripadvisor. At nearly $400 per night it's impossible to be impressed.

2/10 as the gardens and serenity made up for the other let downs.

question - did you mention that you werent happy with your room and that things were leaking and noisy?
Actually, that does make you look like a whinging bitch Booney :lol:
by Bum Crack
Mon May 29, 2017 5:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Writers pick their SOO Teams

Lucky there isn't a SOO series!

Daniel Menzel at FF for SA. Cripes!

Funner things have happened, we were able to get over several more highly-credentialled Vic teams in the 80's and 90's.

That said, the Vic team they've listed is outstanding. Think on paper the SA team is the worst of the 4.
I was going to suggest that we'd be on par with the allies but you are right, we are crap, not sure where our goals would come from.

Robbie Gray couldn't make it in to any squads?

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

B: Rory Laird, Phil Davis, Tom Jonas
HB: Shannon Hurn, Heath Grundy, Shaun Burgoyne
C: Jared Polec, Bryce Gibbs, Bernie Vince
HF: Paul Puopolo, Justin Westhoff, Shane Edwards
F: Orazio Fantasia, Daniel Menzel, Brodie Grundy
R: Sam Jacobs, Brad Ebert, Lachie Neale
INT: Caleb Daniel, Brodie Smith, Ryan Burton, Trent Dumont
Crows would beat that team
by Bum Crack
Wed May 31, 2017 3:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best Supporter Group to hang sh&t on

Crows are the worst supporters I have had to put up with. I used to get real shirty back in the early days but now I just shake my head and have a bit of a giggle. Every club has them but Crows supporters stand out the most to me. A lot of them are shocking at turning on their own players too which I really dislike. I remember one day at AAMI Stadium, the Cats were around 5 goal up all day and the Cows came from nowhere in the last qtr and got up. The supporters next to us in the members were a disgrace during the whole game abusing the players and it was cringeworthy. As soon as they hit the front with a few minutes to go, they were back rooting them again. Then the siren went and the cockheads gave it to me and the missus and we'd said **** all the whole game. I hate any supporter who turns on their own team and Crows supporters are number 1 when it comes to that.
by Bum Crack
Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MRP

Hopefully he'll learn from this incident to be "more smart, more safe, more clean".
by Bum Crack
Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

Wedgie wrote:A lot of tickets selling for up to $40 less than normal for tomorrows game.

So you get a $30.00 credit?
by Bum Crack
Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Melbourne

Brodlach wrote:North have beaten Melbourne the last 16 games, Dees last win against them was in 2006

Bloody hell. That's one year before Geelong beat Port in the GF by ........ oh hang on.
by Bum Crack
Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 AFL Season

Oh well. A weeks rest will be good for his body. He'll be ready and firing for the Tigers. One would think Kennedy will out for Sydney so that evens it up. Cats to win this week by 40

:shock: Positivity from a Cat's supporter going into a game is indeed refreshing!
Mighty Tiger will comment soon :lol:
by Bum Crack
Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |