Search found 611 matches

Return

Re: Things that you are looking forward to

Camping on the Mighty Murray this weekend and a big session with the boys at the Overland Corner Hotel tomorrow followed by more good times back at the camp sitting around the fire.
by Bum Crack
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Camping on the Mighty Murray this weekend and a big session with the boys at the Overland Corner Hotel tomorrow followed by more good times back at the camp sitting around the fire.
Stay warm!
Going to be a cracking day weather wise tomorrow. No wind and a bit of cloud cover. Fishing in the morning and off my chops in the arvo.
by Bum Crack
Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

The Bedge wrote:Swear Wedgie you just like taking the minority position on matters.. sure you're not related to Morell? :lol:

I'll keep ordering food for my partner until she tells me otherwise.. ;)

Even I can tell Wedgie is taking the piss here and getting his desired bites.
by Bum Crack
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barry Hall sacked from Melbourne Triple M

He shouldn't have said it but hardly worth the carry on I'm reading here. Each to their own though.
by Bum Crack
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

PatowalongaPirate wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:Anyone know of any good websites that sell good price Tiger shoes?

Catch of the Day normally have some sort of sale on them.

Just bought some from their website. Cheers
by Bum Crack
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are you saying you have never had 'slightly inappropriate' jokes with your mates or inner friends.

Absolutely I have and absolutely people around me have and I don't particularly take offence at things easily, quite the opposite in fact, but here in 2018 it's a different world, what was once acceptable in the most candid ( read locker room ) of situations isn't ( in the main ) anymore. But, it's not about me anymore, it's about the person on the "end" of the joke, or the race, or the gender, or the gender neutral.

I'm being trained, slowly, I still use terms that people might fight offensive in my own mind at times but I don't blurt them out like I once did.

The world is changing mate and I'm struggling to keep up, I'm a 42 year old western suburbs dinosaur with a wharfie back ground but now I see things differently than I used to. My kids are 21 and nearly 18 and we're extremely close, I think they've given me some perspective from the generation driving this change and I'm on board with it.

That's how I see it, anyway.
I got a headache reading that
by Bum Crack
Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

whufc wrote:I've always referred to a 'group of people' regardless of gender as guys. My Jamaican mother and grandad always have so I just picked it up I suppose.

I do too. People who find that offensive need to get a life.
by Bum Crack
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good to see I got a few responses to my question about the footy next week LOL. Get stuffed then. I thought I was popular with all you guys....... whoops, people sorry :)
by Bum Crack
Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA Footy Team of the Century

Right, looks like the side is selected and we'll bring people in and out according to their posting.

Sorry bennymacca, you're out.

Out - bennymacca ( omit )
In - Bum Crack

If you were looking for a role for Bennymacca perhaps he could be in control of the draw...? Wouldn't want you guys not playing any of last years finalists in the first half of the season & be given a perceived easy run..... Think benny is often all over issues like this...
I was thinking Benny could be the coach of the SAFooty Gender Neutral Team or he could be the commentator for our games now Barry Hall needs replacing???
by Bum Crack
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Geelong 2018

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Tim Kelly i think signed on to stay at the Cattery

Nice. He was never going to head home after winning this year's flag anyway.
by Bum Crack
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2018

Went to my first ever Crows game Thursday night where I wasn't surrounded by dickheads. The blokes standing next to us were good value and there was some good light hearted banter all night which was good fun. Geez the crowd was loud. You can certainly understand why the home team gets some 50/50 frees go their way. Would be hard to not pay the free when you have 50000 people all yelling the same thing at once. Well done to the Crows though. Good win.
by Bum Crack
Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18 - Who wants it most?

Put the house on the Cats. They will give Melbourne an absolute bath. Cats lucky to lose one more game during the minor round.
by Bum Crack
Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2018

Geez the shit is going to hit the fan when Adelaide take Port's spot in the 8 at the end of the minor round. This thread could get quite nasty. Can't wait.
by Bum Crack
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

helicopterking wrote:Heading off to hunt Yabbies in Southern Qld for 7 days.

Mmmm yabbies. Here was my last feed of yabbies. Yummo
by Bum Crack
Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 19 - End of the road for some?

Brisbane 1-39 $6.50

Andrews and Hodge back
And?????

Cats wouldnt want to drop this one.
Bit of talk during the week about Port being the most underachieving team over the last 5 years. What a load of rubbish, Geelong easily have that mantle, theyve added more final pieces to the puzzle than anyone else, how Scott isnt under more srcutiny ill never know.
First it was Mitch Clark, that worked well, then it was Henderson.
Then Dangerfield was going to win the flag by himself.
Touhy and Selwood followed the year after and then the biggest disaster of them all, Ablett came home.
They also added a few others like Stanley, Crameri, Black.
This was all to a team that was reguarly playing Prelim finals, they wouldve expected to add at least one piece of silverware since 2011 with these moves. big fail.
Miss finals and they need a cleanout of epic proportions
Lol
by Bum Crack
Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I suspect BC will be the man for this.
The neighbors are headed to Berri in a few months and are searching for some good eateries in Berri.
All cuisines are open.
Malle Fowl Restaurant. Went there last week and it was sensational. Google their menu. They will also pick u up and drop u back to accommodation in mini bus. Guaranteed they'll love it.
by Bum Crack
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Armchair expert wrote:I associate with some pretty dodgy characters, I've only ever seen ice once and that was about 10 years ago. I think its being blown out of proportion this 'epidemic'.

Na it's not being blown out of proportion. I deal with the shit every day
by Bum Crack
Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Jarrod Lyle ceasing his cancer treatment & will now go into palliative care.
He’s fought such a huge fight.
The photo of him with his two young daughters is heartbreaking.

Not wrong, been feeling glum since I heard the news. What a gutsy warrior the lad is, heartbreaking for his young family :(
Yeah just heard this on SEN. Very sad. Cancer is such a **** of a disease.
Not sure he has cancer??
Leukaemia is cancer of the blood. Doesn't matter anyway, still very sad.
by Bum Crack
Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawthorn 2018

You said Greatest EVER indigenous player.....then you said name a more versatile player. Make your mind up.

If it versatile then it's Mark Motlop, Shannon, Daniels and Stevens uncle

Bloody good footballer and does the best Elvis impersonation ever, jump suit hair the whole works.

Verstaile, you betcha!

PS, is this thread off topic enough???
Sure is. Get all this shit talk back to Wubbsy's thread so I don't have to read it.
by Bum Crack
Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Mark Brayshaw speaking about the incident with his son and Andrew Gaff. Class bloke

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/08/07/ ... aff-punch/
by Bum Crack
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

House of Chow

How overrated is that place!

We waited a long time for orders to be taken, but the food came out quite quickly afterwards. A few trainees working, so the ordering process was pretty confusing.

After we'd ordered four individual meals, they asked us which ones we're sharing.....(I blame SAFooty).

The meals were minuscule. I got the Shanghai Duck. It was basically a small duck schnitty with gravy. No sides. No veggies. $25.50.

Mrs HH3 got the BBQ Duck, which was basically bone with a little bit of duck hanging off it.

The fried rice we shared between four was pretty bland. Could be the most underwhelming rice I've had.

I paid for three meals and two drinks.

$108.

Won't be back. So many better Chinese restaurants to go to.
If you get an opportunity, head to BBQ City on Gouger Street and give that a try. My Favourite Chinese Restaurant ever and the prices are great.
by Bum Crack
Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Geelong 2018

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Geelongs depth is poor.

Name the 12 very average players from last week's team please.
by Bum Crack
Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ben Cousins

Interesting on 360 nick rewoldt ran into him at a Perth hotel and said it was pretty sad after chatting for an hour, how cooked he was.

Nothing sadder than seeing good friends fall completely under the spell of ice.

Can think of over 5 close friends of mine who I now can’t hold a conversation with due to their ice addiction.

Personally i believe it’s the biggest issue our society currently faces.
Totally agree. Its a soul destroying drug and anyone making or dealing this shit should be locked up for 30 years.
Or shot
by Bum Crack
Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 AFL delistings / retirements

MW wrote:
carey wrote:
MW wrote:
Gozu wrote:The Crows Curtly Hampton also retired during the season.

I can see him signing somewhere else in the off season

With a lawyer to sue the Crows?

For what? Hurting his feelings?

For passing around the truth stick at the camp? He found it culturally offensive?
by Bum Crack
Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 All Australian Squad/Team

Booney wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:Na not salty about that at all. I just don't think he should have been picked.

Who would you have at CHF then?

Jack Watts
by Bum Crack
Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy wrote:You are presuming CEY has currency, which I doubt

I reckon he could be a more than handy player at a different club.
by Bum Crack
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2018

Its an easy assumption to make for those without rose coloured glasses. He can not possibly coach any worse than Ken has with the list that you have. Lets not forget that Ken has assembled this whole list, it is where he wants it and its no good due 100% to the way he coaches. You would be hard pressed to try and deliberately finish where they did but Ken somehow managed it

You'll make a great club president one day. :D
He does make a good point though
by Bum Crack
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals

Booney wrote:Melbourne win easily. Geelong are there only because Melbourne cocked up, twice.

We're only there because Port had the biggest choke in history by losing 6 of their past 7 games. Nothing to do with Melbourne.
by Bum Crack
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 AFL Season

Brodlach wrote:
Booney wrote:
David Brent wrote:Thought you guys were the "bloods"............?

Why did Booney create a GIF of himself?

He's not that skinny
by Bum Crack
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals

I can't believe all the love in the media for Melbourne tomorrow night. Cats are dead set certainties
by Bum Crack
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Flathead is always in smaller pieces and is a great tasting fish, if she got it in small pieces it means she got the genuine article (which is sometimes not the case with fish in pubs!)
Yeah I was about to say the same thing. Flathead is always smaller pieces. One of the best tasting fish out there.
by Bum Crack
Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 2. Your chance to bag the teams still in

Theyll all be shocked then when we give Melbourne a touch up including you CM. Bit disappointed in your attitude to be quite frank. Back your team in and cop it if we lose. Theres not much that shits me more than a fan who doesnt back their team in, who publicly says we'll lose as if it somehow gives them an out if their team loses.
Typical hype around the winners from week 1 versus the losers. The way its going we'll be $3 the win by match start, easy money.
Pies and Hawks to win easy.
Classic. He's turning on his own now. LOL
by Bum Crack
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Has anyone used an Ambassadors Card for discounted meals?

We have one included in our lease. According to the website, its basically the same as the Entertainment book but different places.
Yeah mate. I have one through the PSA. I used to use it all the time in Berri as the Hotel used to do 2 for 1 meals for all Albassador Card holders and then they realised how much they were getting shafted and canned it. They send out a book with all the restaurants etc and they have some good discounts. There are even a few joints in Adelaide that still do the 2 for 1 meals. It gives you discounts for all types of stuff other than restaurants etc as well.
by Bum Crack
Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Has anyone used an Ambassadors Card for discounted meals?

We have one included in our lease. According to the website, its basically the same as the Entertainment book but different places.
Yeah mate. I have one through the PSA. I used to use it all the time in Berri as the Hotel used to do 2 for 1 meals for all Albassador Card holders and then they realised how much they were getting shafted and canned it. They send out a book with all the restaurants etc and they have some good discounts. There are even a few joints in Adelaide that still do the 2 for 1 meals. It gives you discounts for all types of stuff other than restaurants etc as well.

Awesome. So it's unlimited how many times you can use it at the same place?

Not heaps of places to choose from, but the discounts are decent.

I had a look at some of the other stuff. 25% off a service at Midas, etc seems pretty good considering we get the card for free.
U can go to the same place as many times as you want.
by Bum Crack
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brodlach wrote:I agree Spargo.

I disagree. The bloke has been an absolute champion. Definitely rates as one of the all time great footballers.
by Bum Crack
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Booney wrote:Sir Paul McCartney made mention he and John Lennon once masturbated together, a very funny man on Twitter came up with this "response" from Liam Gallagher. ******* funny. :lol:

I just read that in his accent too lol
by Bum Crack
Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 3 - The Prelims

Mmmmmm Nup. Not going to win games of footy.

have a look at Ben Cousins game against the Cows in the prelim that year i reckon... Upto half time he was flat as after half time he was unstoppable...
So because he had a quiet first half and had a good second half, he was high on Meth at the time? Mmmmmkayyyy
by Bum Crack
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 360 - (and other Foxtel footy programs)

If front bar got rid of Andy Maher and his stupis ******* laugh id make it through a whole show, It has to be the most annoying laugh in television

Ive never heard him laugh so much, especially at just stupid things. He mustve just been in a mood where anything/everything made him giggle like the St Kilda schoolgirl
Andy is great. Love the show.
by Bum Crack
Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 360 - (and other Foxtel footy programs)

I laughed this morning when I saw that flog Ricky Nixon put up a post about his great mate Sam Newman and how bad he has been treated etc and the fun police have been his undoing. Mind you, before saying that, he said "flicked over to the Footy Show last night for the first time this year"........... That's why they are being taken off the air. Not because of the fun police, but because it's a shit show and nobody watches it ya cock.
by Bum Crack
Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mmmmmm Nup. Not going to win games of footy.

have a look at Ben Cousins game against the Cows in the prelim that year i reckon... Upto half time he was flat as after half time he was unstoppable...

Highly doubt he was racking up at halftime mate (although I guess with junkie's you can never be certain)
Even if he racked up at half time, he would have been over his little buzz by the time they ran out on the ground for the second half lol
by Bum Crack
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My Friday Forecast -

* The roar after the national anthem may cause a tsunami on the banks of the Yarra.
* Goldsack on Riewoldt is a battle for the ages.
* David Brent's arrogance mixed with Tigerpie's hysteria will only be tempered by Q's rationale.
* Collingwood apply great pressure but ultimately cannot sustain it.
* There is usually 1 close Prelim and the other is a blowout.
* This will be the close Prelim....Tigers by 11 points.
* Attendance 96,844.

David Brent this is exactly what I was talking about when it comes to you Tigers supporters :lol:
by Bum Crack
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trade + Draft Period 2018

Brodlach wrote:This photo makes me laugh

Since when has Dave Grohl been a fan of North Melbourne?
by Bum Crack
Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trade + Draft Period 2018

Wingard will dominate next year under Clarko, you can quote me on that. Giving up 15 and Burton is a good deal for Hawthorn

Clarko's biggest challenge yet IMO

He will dominate next year, will have a point to prove mentality all year. It's the years after that will be a great challenge for Clarko I agree
He'll be like Motslop. Shit.
by Bum Crack
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Spargo wrote:This year’s first sighting of fruit mince pies in a bakery.

They taste like shit
by Bum Crack
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking forward to a golf day piss up tomorrow at North Adelaide tomorrow morning. Knocking off at 2pm this arvo and driving to town and dropping my car off at a mates joint. Heading straight to the Hilton for a few beers before going into town for a feed at BBQ City followed by a big night no doubt.
by Bum Crack
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What The F***

So, operation swimming hole has been going along nicely at home. Was cleaned on Friday, treated, all good to swim in.

Paving early next week, fence soon after.

Pool installer tells me last week that the solar is going up today, all good, no call Friday from installer working out times so I head off to work this morning as we all do. About 8:30 I message the pool installer to tell him no contact has been made, he says he'll get back to me. Moments later I get a call from an unknown number ( Solar I figure )

Him - "Hey mate, I'm here to do your solar, can I put it up on the flat roof at the back of the shed?"

Me - "Um, where are you mate?"

Him - "Standing at your pump"

Me - "How the **** did you get in? The roller door is locked, the double gates have got pins and zip ties holding them shut."

Him - "Through the double gates"

Me - "Go get in your car, I'll be there soon"

Torrensville to Alberton in about 8 minutes, young lad in a ute parked in my driveway "Your boss here mate" "No", he says "just me"

Me - "So you break the **** into my castle? No correspondence, no heads up, you ring me and tell me you're in my ******* yard?"

Over the next few minutes Zach learnt he'd made a bad life choice. I said to him to give me 2 minutes to cool down and when the roller door opens up he can come around the back. Who the **** does that?
I don't see the big deal. He went in your back yard to do some work. So what?? You need to take a chill pill bro
by Bum Crack
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Warner article

MW wrote:Are you lads serious? I thought it was a great article

Na it was shit. Mind you, anything that's about Warner loses me straight away. Absolutely despise the little prick. He's the main reason I have no real interest in cricket anymore.
by Bum Crack
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Bedge wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:I don't see the big deal. He went in your back yard to do some work. So what?? You need to take a chill pill bro

bc.JPG

Na serious. Must be a city thing maybe?
by Bum Crack
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

only an attack cat :lol:

Yes, he's finding 10pm-12am a good time to play, unfortunately for him he's a very slow learner.

Poor bugger, he'll grow out of it eventually.

If you tire him out when you're home, he's more than likely to sleep through the night (either that or take off any bell so you can't hear him tearing around the house :lol: )
Otherwise you could tie it up to the gate with a few of your spare cable ties if it keeps misbehaving
by Bum Crack
Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |