HWE
Balaklava
Hamley Bridge
by livefooty
Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Fevola 25 wrote:Hearing the new AV coach has the nickname of Clown?? Don't think right now they need another Clown to coach them!!!

Hopefully I don’t keep that nickname. But time will tell! Bring on next season. Trot on troll
by livefooty
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Before the rumour mill gets out of hand I’ll have my say, there was an incedent I was out of line I shouldn’t have been there. Committee was going to vote to to keep me or get rid of me, it started to divide players and committee members so I stood down to minimise the fall out to the lads n club. Too much hard work has gone into the club and recruiting for it to fall apart this close to the start of the season. I take full responsibility of the issue and bottom line is it should never of happened. Moving forward I hope to coach again in the future but for now I’ll have a kick n a catch n make sure I don’t allow myself to be put in a position like that again.
by livefooty
Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

Don't let this distract from the fact that Smithies have begun announcing their signings... most interesting one being Michael Friel - hope he behaves himself ;)

Cook, Ashby, Webber, Gray.. beginning to look like they're putting the old band back together.

Friely is a very good footballer but he continues to let himself down by just losing the plot and not just the once, several times now. I hope for both his and Smithfield's sake his brain fade actions are kept under control. Serious ramifications for both if he doesn't!

Speaking with a couple of Smithfield lads Saturday night and there is a couple of pretty big signings to come too! Great to see big Niz on the front foot in his first year as president.
by livefooty
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

I think you’ll find The only reason dulla isn’t at Smithfield is his misses lives near lockleys, Under the thumb n a few $, He will definitely play against his old mob but there will definitely be a bit going on. Off the field they are thick as thieves and very good mates!!
by livefooty
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Southern Football League

You can add Benny davis as an out to EBay too, he’s training with The eagles but if he doesn’t make the cut will play in adelaide somewhere $$$
by livefooty
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |