Search found 56 matches

Return

Re: WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

So, the Shannan Challenge is now complete. I had my goals set to try and meet over the 8 weeks, and not only met them but SMASHED them. My goals were as follows:

Lose 1kg per week
Build a fitness base to work harder going forward (after the 8 weeks)
Make healthier food decisions
Try and build a better understanding about lifestyle, food and exercise.

I started the 8 weeks at 128.1kgs, and weighed in on Sunday @ 109.7kgs. So it was 19.4kgs and 15.1% of my body weight. I feel more than ready to take everything on now going forward. I still have a while to go, but it is going to be far easier than what it was 8 weeks ago.
by Sorry Dude
Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Homeland

agreed... very good.

It looks as though people don't feel the same way as us after Monday's episode - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/homeland-fans-feel-cheated-carries-been-faking-it-all-along/story-fni0cc2a-1226745066353

This has spoilers in it if you have not watched the episode from Monday just gone.
Can't believe people take it so seriously.

Heck, I loved the twist at the end. For the record, I hate Carrie's unstable personality and her constant crying, so I'm glad the mental asylum was all faked.

But yes, it was far too convincing, with her bashing her head against the mirror in frustration with no-one around. Why would she do that if it was all planned? Lol.

I'm enjoying the series still. Although I feel like I'm missing out with the Blacklist on the other channel.

I was shocked when they revealed the twist at the end. I also find her hard to like as a character as IMO feel they have taken her too far down the sooky la la road. They aren't using her Dad and Sister well either come to think about it. I don't get what the CIA would gain by telling them that the release meeting was moved/ cancelled. It has opened up a few cracks in the story line though.

If I wasn't already so committed to Homeland I would be all over the Black List like a rash. This one may have to wait until the end of the season where I can "buy" it all at once.
by Sorry Dude
Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Homeland

OnSong wrote:"Buy". Lol

Homeland is bringing the sceptic out in me. You truly never know who is watching.
by Sorry Dude
Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Movies

Watched 'The Internship' on Saturday night. Wasn't the best movie going around but it can be put in the good movies category.
by Sorry Dude
Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 DT/SC Discussion

I've just created an AFL Fantasy league, which nobody seems to want to join... :oops:

If you want to join a league for shits and giggles, search for 'Clean Snap Football Association' on the AFL Fantasy page.

Your league is a failed creation. Come and join the Hogg! We need more Divvy VI coaches and that will be a bit of a shit and giggle league as well.

regards,

REB

*BUMP*

If anyone is still interested, there's still plenty of spots left in the Clean Snap Football Association. The league code is Z5PEYPV4 if you want to check it out.

BTW, I joined Hogg Division VI tonight too.

I'm in....OneWinWonders
by Sorry Dude
Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division III 2014

Bring on the full lock out so I can stop thinking I need to make changes to my team :evil:
by Sorry Dude
Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL - Round 1 - general discussion (and live scores)

woodublieve12 wrote:is tonight on free to air?

Yes. From 6:30 on 7.
All Crows and Port away games are live, and home games for both will be on a 90minute delay each week from what I have read.
by Sorry Dude
Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

The picture on the left was early 2012, and the picture on the right was from the weekend. Total loss to date is 42kgs.
pic.jpg
by Sorry Dude
Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

A solid gym session!
by Sorry Dude
Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lunch time runs around the city/ torrens
by Sorry Dude
Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

It's when Pro's do this sort of thing that makes me feel a little better about my game

Richard H Lee's daughter went on to tell him that she could have done better on 17, as she could have at least hit the ball forward :oops:
by Sorry Dude
Tue May 13, 2014 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 9 Discussion

They both had 1 week bans, stevie just couldn't reduce his to a reprand due to his poor record and previous carryover points.

They were both actually assessed the same. Reckless, low impact, high contact, 125 points.

Stevie's increases by 30% because of his bad record, and he also had 71 carryover points, which actually took it up to 2 matches, reduced to 1 with an early plea.

I actually like that part of the tribunal system, I think it works well. The big thing that doesn't work is just how many points rough conduct attracts. It that was 50% less it would solve a lot of problems because it means blokes would be getting 1 week instead of 2, or even a reprimand.

Are you serious, how many times has the MRP ****** up this year eg. Viney case (I've lost count). The players dont know what they cvan and cant do. The rules change every week, every game, every bloody contest. Lets just wear netball bibs

Yes they have f****d up a lot this year, but that's because they have so many grey areas around what they are trying to enforce (head high contact, forceful, neglegent contact, accidental contact etc, etc). Every case is different but IMO they just need to set a base model and work from that.

Stevie J deserved 3 matches purely for the fact he fell for Crowley's tactics again. He really is his own worst enemy at times.
are you sure? 3 games... if he deserved 3 then douglas deserved 6...

I was being facetious mate (maybe we need a sarcasm font??). I was stating that he was stupid for falling for Crowleys niggling tactics. And I don't agree with Douglas only getting 2 games anyway.
by Sorry Dude
Wed May 21, 2014 12:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Richmond - Still crap?

Found this amusing this morning.
10154430_270954639750533_8543239010597167735_n.jpg
by Sorry Dude
Thu May 22, 2014 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aussie golfers overseas

Adam Scott goes from just missing the cut line to winning @ Colonial on the 3rd playoff hole against Jason Dufner. Both guys were all class during the playoff with Dufner sticking an approach from 146yards within 4ft and Scotty dropping a putt from the fringe from 14ft for birdie on the 1st of those 3 holes.

Adam Scott is all class!
by Sorry Dude
Mon May 26, 2014 10:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

How is that arrogance?

If you look at the games, we played well below our best in those games. Credit where it's due, melb and Carlton played well, but if the crows play near their best they would have smashed both teams.

Contrast that with the port and geelong games. Felt like we played well yet still lost. That's because we weren't good enough.

The crows best is much better than the two teams you mentioned. I don't think that's controversial. The problem is we don't do it anywhere near enough.
Come on Benny take your Crow coloured glasses off for a minute.
The supporters, media and the club has overated this side for too long, even it your absolute best you would barely be a top 8 club. Too much is left to too few and I would say you have 10-12 genuine C to D grade footballers, until the club addresses this you will continue to float around the 8th to 12th mark. Be honest and tell me how many Crows would make Hawthorn, Port, Geelong or even Freos side?
Would think lucky to be 4 or 5. Time to pension off a few of the oldies like Podsiadly, Rutten, Reilly etc and play the kids like Cameron. Cant see what good its doing playing Ellis-Yeoman, Grigg, Crouch in the SANFL

Couldn't agree more RR.
Pods was only offered a contract to fill the void until Walker is back up and about, and it hasn't really paid off overall. But he has been servicable.
Reilly has had his time, but I think he offers quite a bit in the twos.
Rutten - the game has passed him unfortunately. Being a crows fan the Truck love automatically comes with the territory, but it is becoming harder to keep that candle lit.

On the rest that need a talking to:
Wright - No pace, skill level is a worry at times, he has a crack but couldn't stick a tackle in an U/8's game
Hartigan - Needs to work on his skills. Can be a very servicable player IMO

Servicable, but need to lift:
Douglas - Probably a bit harsh, but is a key senior player for our club now, and I don't think he is with it at the moment
Mackay - Needs to work on a bit of consistency. Has it there to be a great outside runner, but sometimes I get the feeling he isn't always in the game
Betts - Already been mentioned a lot
Brown - you'd forget he was out there a lot of the time. But he does have a crack and keeps his opposition number quiet
Laird - Great game yesterday, still lacking a little composure/ consistency, but is still only a kids and it will come

I think we need to go forward and begin planning for the next couple of years. The team IMO should look a little like this

B: Brown Talia/Hartigan Laird
HB: Smith Talia/ Hartigan Jaensch
C: Mackay Thompson Martin
HF: Otten Walker Douglas
F: Betts Jenkins Grigg
R: Jacobs Dangerfield Sloane
B: Otten Cameron Kerridge (Lyons)
E: Ellis Yolmen M.Crouch Rutten

(this team is based on fit players at this time)

Goind forward the list will be cleared of - Graham, Porplyzia, McKernan
by Sorry Dude
Mon May 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting an interview for a role I didn't think possible! :D
by Sorry Dude
Thu May 29, 2014 11:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When we play, because it's not comp, we usually play the "if it's ob then it didn't happen" and also the "20 second rule" where if you can run and grab it and put it back on the tee within 20 seconds it didn't happen ;)

that reminds me of listening to Merv Hughes on the Rush Hour ages ago. He was playing golf while on the phone to Roo and Ditts asking about golf etiquitte and what they would have done.

he said his golf partner was looking for his ball when he heard "found it" and with out thinking twice Merv called him a lying 5hit. The boys asked why, and Merv went on to say "he couldn't have found it becuase it was in my pocket the whole time"!
by Sorry Dude
Fri May 30, 2014 12:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First comp win yesterday with 40 stableford points! Handicap is down for the first time too :)
by Sorry Dude
Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (insert username here) is, has, thinks, etc, etc.....

is feeling quite good after that interview! Now just to wait until the end of the week to find out.
by Sorry Dude
Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i rate all my work mates getting me the crows indigenous guernsey for my 30th.
what a bunch of legends :D
by Sorry Dude
Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A couple of weeks leave from this afternoon.
Worked perfectly considering the World Cup has just started, and I didn't even plan on it that way.
by Sorry Dude
Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday @matteeg. Have a good day mate :partyman:
by Sorry Dude
Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bennymacca wrote:you still have that ugly mug to contend with for the rest of your life though :D

all you can do is work with what you're given mate ;)
by Sorry Dude
Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

booked in for Grange East on August 1. Cannot wait.
Also hoping to play Compass on the 13th of this month.
by Sorry Dude
Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Probably been done already. But finally got a chance to watch Lone Surivor while laid out in bed sick last week.

What a corker of a movie!

One of the better war-action movies in recent times.

Also did a great job at not stereotyping all afghanis as being terrorists which is what a lot of people think.

It was a nice touch at the end when they actually explained about why the afghani and community helped him out, and the picture of them both too.
by Sorry Dude
Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The meh/not good/not bad movies

2 Guns

This!
I watched this on Monday also, and couldn't remember it...I guess that alone is enough to have it sit comfortably in this thread. It wasn't the worst movie going around, but it seemed really lost and jumpy in how they delivered the movie.
Considering they had Denzel and Walhberg starring it didn't live up to my expectations.
by Sorry Dude
Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

yeah rutten used to get dawes/lynch/whoever back in the day too, pretty sure talia has always got cloke (maybe not his first year)

also not the first time this has happened this season. but yeah i like that they are doing this, blooding thompson (and hartigan earlier in the year)

If Thompson isn't in the team for the rest of the season (unless due to injury) I will be a little annoyed. I think he needs some continuity in the team to gain confidence as I think he has it to be an integral part of that back 6 next season.
by Sorry Dude
Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Seeing the teaser to Deadpool in the Entertainment thread. :prayer:
by Sorry Dude
Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Robin Williams - your favourite memories/movies

I usually do the old awww such and such celebrity passed away. But, with Robin Williams I am really saddened by this. I grew up watching his movies, and in the past few years I have watched Mork and Mindy also. His versatility in roles was amazing..You can tell that by my two personal favourites of his in One Hour Photo and Dead Poets Society.

RIP Robin Williams.

Seize the day. Because, believe it not, each and everyone of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die . Robin Williams as John Keating in Dead Poets Society.
by Sorry Dude
Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Membership

That is a little on the negative side no PAYG but I enjoyed the course when I played it a few years ago. Not that far from home and the rate is really competitive.

if The Vines can charge $1900 then in comparison I think Willunga is a bargain

may just write it off for tax.....staff morale

Considering it is $1200 cheaper it is a real winner.

Speaking of staff morale, I did jury duty with a chick who actually had golf worked in to her work agreement. She gets a half to full day per week to actually go and play golf....not sure if she still has it now, but a fair deal none the less.

matteeg , you know who I'm talking about :lol:
by Sorry Dude
Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Speaking of lessons does anyone know a place where have them and an approx. cost?

I really need to get rid of this slice off my Driver. I feel the rest of my game is going ok but off the Tee I have a bad slice. I have tried a heap of tips from a range of people but I think I should just get a couple of lessons to sort it out.

I Goggled golf lesson and there are a heap of them but does anyone know of the better ones around?

I have only had lessons with the club pro at thaxted..

Go on to iseekgolf and have a look at what people are saying on there. it is a forum i frequent quite a bit and you get some decent info from them.

on a side note, weather is going to be perfect on friday for a swing down at willunga! may even have to pull the shorts out... 8)
by Sorry Dude
Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

IMO being one dimensional is a sign that one cannot coach. he has had the same game plan/ style running in his short stay at the crows to date. A non-football fan could see that Ziebell was absolutely pantsing Thompson on the weekend, but there was nothing even remotely close to being done about it.

If Sando is to stay in the top job, we as crows supporters have a little bit of hurt coming our way over the next year or two. Unless there are some drastic changes or a hail mary pops up for us.

Leaving Dangerfield up forward in the last quarter a couple of weeks ago was another blunder IMO.

Continually picking Matthew Wright is another!
by Sorry Dude
Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Marathon/Half Marathon Running

Finished my first City to Bay in 1:22:54 yesterday. I am very stoked with that considering my weight and fitness abilities 2 years ago. Goals for next year will be a half marathon and to complete the city to bay in sub 60...
I may even have a go at the Bay to City in April.
by Sorry Dude
Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sanderson sacked

Pup wrote:Bassett is the man IMO

If this is to happen (which I am quietly hoping for), the key will be who he has in the box with him. We can't take Sando out of the picture and keep persisting with the likes of Bickley and Camporeale IMO.
by Sorry Dude
Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: End of season movements. FA, trades, bullshit etc.

Off topic, but seeing as we are talking lists. People can bitch and moan about COLA as much as they want, but I think Sydney have done an amazing job based on this

This is who is lining up tomorrow and what Sydney have done well in blooding their draft picks and drafting players to their needs.

7 Ex-Swans Rookies -
Harry Cunningham
Heath Grundy
Jake Lloyd
Mike Pyke
Dane Rampe
Kieren Jack (All-Australian)
Nick Smith (All-Australian)

5 x 30-plus in the draft -
Dan Hannebery (30)
Nick Malceski (64)
Luke Parker (40)
Sam Reid (38)
Adam Goodes (43).

Only Jarrad McVeigh (5), Gary Rohan (6) and Lewis Jetta (14) were Sydney first-round picks.
and
Four players trades from other clubs - Rhyce Shaw, Josh Kennedy, Ted Richards and Ben McGlynn (another ex-rookie)
by Sorry Dude
Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

the crossover was a corker!

one of my favourite bits was Lisa getting Meg to yell she was special, and then you hear Peter screaming "Shut up Meg. No one thinks you're special" from the kitchen.
by Sorry Dude
Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Will Ferrell's send off to Derek Jeter! :-BD
by Sorry Dude
Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just makes him look like a goose! Sits there preaching the Crows want to be like them, yet he is following the same blue print Eddie Everywhere has written over his time as President and Media personality. Very much a hypocrite!
by Sorry Dude
Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

2 episodes in to the new Flash tv series and quite enjoying it.
Pretty good is it? Thought about giving it a crack, if it's anything like Smallville I'll get into it, if it's anything like Arrow which is awful I definitely won't be watching it.

Gotham has been great so far for mine.

I couldn't stand Smallville, but really look forward to watching The Flash each week. Oliver Queen is in this for about a minute in the first episode, but you can look past that I am sure.

I have Gotham all ready to go and can't wait to watch it. Just waiting for the wife to get back to netball so I can sit and watch it in peace ;)
by Sorry Dude
Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fixtures 2015

hopefully carlton dont play any firday night games/minimal free to air games.

They had their turn last year

As opposed to the crows being on free to air every single week?

Who would have thought that living in SA they would show both SA teams live delayed in their state each week. Damn you FTA broadcasters :-Q

;)
by Sorry Dude
Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Horrible Bosses..

Was on channel 9 last night and still as funny as the first time i watched it.
by Sorry Dude
Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The meh/not good/not bad movies

Inbetweeners 2.

Such high hopes to only be let down with what seemed like a script/ story line that wasn't thought through properly. Based on the TV series and show I expected/ wanted more.
by Sorry Dude
Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division III 2015

Quite a few teams joined Division III over the past 24 hours (teams joined are in bold). Once all teams are set, I'll knock up a little who's down what over the past couple of seasons.

1 Adelaide Crows Raymond 52430
2 Duromine Dependent PPLions 51410
3 Zedforce Zedman 50819
4 The Willies brod 50227
5 The Planeteers Pistol Pete 50183
6 The Crack of Trust bd u15 09 50183
7 Daisy's Duds daysofourlives 50134
8 Blighty Teasdale McAlmanac 48643
9 Hodges_Heroes Ba_Hawks 47938
10 OneWinWonders Sorry Dude 47882
11 Razor Cats Andy B 47606
12 Wacky Tigers Brad 47490
13 Hawkers Arch44 46884
14 4 Finger Supper JK 46714 Never ceases to amaze me with the name each year
15 Big Als Balls Big Al 45267
16 cobras Dale 42319
17 Toolman Aerie 41758
18 Backyarders pels 37898

I'll update this as I notice new teams joining.
by Sorry Dude
Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

getting a fantasy/ general sports writing gig!
by Sorry Dude
Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Failed Creation wrote:
Sorry Dude wrote:getting a fantasy/ general sports writing gig!

Congratulations!

Thanks FC. I'll post a link once things start taking shape and I have my first article published!
by Sorry Dude
Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sorry Dude wrote:getting a fantasy/ general sports writing gig!

It's a done deal. As of today I will be writing for Over The Line Sports http://overthelinesports.com.au/. It's going to be a day or two before any of my writing goes live, but I'd love to hear all feedback once it does.
by Sorry Dude
Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Predictions - and discussion - in lead up to 2015 season

My first article was published today, and I'd like to your thoughts about it (unless you're a carlton fan and don't agree haha).

http://overthelinesports.com.au/index.p ... ton-blues/

Cheers
Corey
by Sorry Dude
Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NAB Dreamteam

Here are a few links to help (i use this term loosely) with some decisions for your Fantasy teams

http://overthelinesports.com.au/index.php/2015/02/15/afl-fantasy-wars-ep5-jack-ziebell-v-taylor-adams/
http://overthelinesports.com.au/index.php/2015/01/27/afl-fantasy-wars-episode-1-scott-pendlebury-versus-steele-sidebottom/
http://overthelinesports.com.au/index.php/2015/01/31/afl-fantasy-wars-ep-2-dustin-martin-versus-brett-deledio/
http://overthelinesports.com.au/index.php/2015/02/03/afl-fantasy-wars-ep3-kade-simpson-vs-nick-malceski/
http://overthelinesports.com.au/index.php/2015/02/12/afl-fantasy-wars-ep-4-marcus-bontempelli-vs-josh-kelly/
by Sorry Dude
Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HOGG DIVISION III 2015

1 Adelaide Crows Raymond 52430
2 Pool Swimmers Tom 51742
3 Duromine Dependent PPLions 51410
4 Zedforce Zedman 50819
5 The Willies [/b]brod 50227
6 The Planeteers Pistol Pete 50183
7 The Crack of Trust bd u15 09 50183
8 Daisy's Duds daysofourlives 50134
9 Blighty Teasdale McAlmanac 48643
10 Hodges_Heroes Ba_Hawks 47938
11 OneWinWonders Sorry Dude 47882
12 Razor Cats Andy B 47606
13 Wacky Tigers Brad 47490
14 Hawkers Arch44 46884
15 Ice Bank Mice Elf JK 46714
16 cobras Dale 42319
17 Toolman Aerie 41758
18 Backyarders pels 37898

This is the updated Division III team list with a new Shark added to the tank in the mighty Pool Swimmers. Even Daisy might think twice before sledging the Swimmers. Big Al won't be with us this year so that's bad news for some of the blokes at the bottom of this list and it makes promotion to Divvy II that much tougher as well. Teams in bold are the teams that have signed up so far.

Bout time the skipper joined the league I reckon!

regards,

REB

He already has. Just hasn't bolded his name!
by Sorry Dude
Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hawkers
def Ice Bank Mice Elf

cobras
def by Blighty Teasdale

FNQTrotters
def by Scros swimmers

BenjisBeasts
def by OneWinWonders

Mediocre at Best
def CoolFrosty

Northern Cats
def MAGPIE MAFIA

The Willies
def by Wacky Tigers

Inner Sanctum
def Poo Wings

Brodlach Bombers
def RICCO UTD

league ranking 2682
by Sorry Dude
Mon May 11, 2015 10:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |