Search found more than 2064 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Demon Juke wrote:Watch out Yank Man the great man Carey is straight back in the "A" grade on Saturday, is he too good for the " B" grade. :)

Well You wouldn't drive a Ferrari in the mud! Lol :lol:
by carey
Thu May 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 - Ken Mcgregor medal Top 10 AFL spud award

And Thomas is a walk up start should be in the leadership group with Danyle Pearce and Troy Chaplin
by carey
Fri May 23, 2014 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Go easy on em Arch they go alright! Lol :D
by carey
Fri May 23, 2014 7:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aldinga Sharks Forum

You have some serious issues mate.

All I was saying was good on Aldinga for having a crack at some fun and trying to win a game and you turn it in to well I'm not even sure what you were trying to do.

You just sound a pathetic jealous no body crying what about us. Like you do whinging in every thread you post in
by carey
Fri May 23, 2014 11:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2014

Ron Burgundy wrote:Hawks
Adelaide
Bulldogs
WC
NM
Rich 40+

$3 @ $564.47
My prayer of the week

Good luck mate but IMO no chance!
by carey
Fri May 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

Game and season over.
by carey
Sun May 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Not sure if confirmed or not but just said on 5aa that Dangerfield has a fractured verterbrae

And played through it. Gutsy as ****.

Carrying 20 blokes every week will strain anyone's back.
by carey
Mon May 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

carey wrote:F**kwits on the road that as soon as it rains think the speed limit drops to 30km an hour! Here's some advice if you don't like driving in the rain stay of the F**king road you F**king brain dead F**king idiots! :twisted:

BUMP

This again!
by carey
Tue May 27, 2014 10:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gazza walks

No way should anyone miss any games for that. The right decision was made
by carey
Tue May 27, 2014 7:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Weirdest thing you have seen on a football field

Failed Creation wrote:
carey wrote:
bennymacca wrote:Haha. That's gold.

Or is it brown?

More of a mustard :lol:

With the texture of Hot English? or Dijon? :lol:

The texture of water!
by carey
Tue May 27, 2014 12:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Weirdest thing you have seen on a football field

Now some may think this disgusting but this is a dead set story that happened to me whilst playing at Peake about 3 years ago.

I'd had a huge night the night before and wasn't travelling so well so stopped and got some KFC in the morning I got some hot and spicy, KFC had just opened so it was around 10am anyway got to the game drank as much water as I could anyway game starts end of the first term copped a huge tackle and sure enough completely soiled myself :oops: went in the change rooms showered put my clean Jocks on and carried on the game only to have the exact same thing happen to me at the start of the 3rd term straight in the change rooms again another wash and finished the game free balling wasn't a great day for me......

Our runner thought it was the funniest thing his ever seen
by carey
Tue May 27, 2014 12:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

wife hit the 30 week mark yesterday... This pregnancy is flying by... Very active little thing.. Going nuts!!! Pretty cute when we ask our 21 month old daughter to give baby a kiss and she kisses my wife on the belly... And also she will put her hands on the belly and her face when she feels it kick is priceless... Then her trademark words are said "whoooooo's that?"

Wife is pretty over it... She is showing alot more this pregnance, to the point we reckon the docs got our due date wrong (which obviously they wouldn't have)
looking forward to meeting our new family member....

I can relate to just about all of that! My daughter is 2 tho and she kisses and cuddles the belly one day shes calling it her brother the next day its her sister one day it was even a puppy! :lol: She says the cutest things.

And yeah my Mrs is over it as well she is now 31 weeks and the size of a house heaps bigger than the 1st one. This time shes had a pretty tough run with sickness and the like not really fair 64 seconds of fun for 9 months of pain! :lol:

Cant wait for the end of June (24th) for the new arrival
by carey
Wed May 28, 2014 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Ace of Spades wrote:
Snags wrote:
norm11 wrote:
Snags wrote:Huge losses if that's the truth on the hamley saga..

I'm hearing that things are about to explode at the bridge.

Any facts behind it all?

I believe they are, how do you say, "taking the piss"

Agreed and it looks like a few have ran with it! :lol:
by carey
Thu May 29, 2014 7:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11 Chat

Spargo wrote:Goodes incident should be looked at.......

But we all know it won't.

Hope the Child bully gets 3 weeks can't stand him.
by carey
Thu May 29, 2014 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

carey calling him a child bully is pretty obviously a reference to the incident last year.

apologies to the others, i was out of line, but i stand by my comment about carey's assertion.

Yes I labelled him a child bully in reference to the incident last year BUT by no means does that make me a racist. I have very close friends who are indigenous, Have played with and still do play with Indigenous personnel. 3 of my 5 favourite footballers to watch are Indigenous in Wingard, Burgoyne and Cyril so I'm really at a loss to see how you can label me a racist?
by carey
Fri May 30, 2014 7:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rosewater vs Fitzroy
West Croydon vs Lockleys
Mitchell Park vs Angle Vale
Mawson Lakes vs Central United
Ingle Farm vs BOS

Absolute cracking round for div 6 this week with all games a good chance to go either way!

Rosewater v Fitzroy- I'm taking the home side just

West Croydon v Lockleys- I'm going with what some would consider a bit of an upset here and going with Lockleys they seem to be going along nicely and as stated by the great man they have great depth

MP v AV- well the win column says it all for these 2 sides I'd love a draw but MP at home I think. AV will struggle with McDonnell and Weekley

Mawson v Units- Will be much closer than people think. Mawsons have a good midfield led by Kennett that will click soon enough and at home they'll be up and about that's for sure Novosal is a dangerous forward Units are very young and going ok.

Ingle v BOS- My second upset of the round here I'm taking BOS just in hard fought contest. I haven't seen either side play this year as yet so hard for me to judge
by carey
Fri May 30, 2014 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm pretty sure I'm the only bloke over 30 and in fact over 35 :( :oops:
Fatwick says hi ;)

He is out Injured and could be for some time.

Was sick of chewing so tried to swallow a chicken whole and drink a pint of Gravy the result is his been out for 2 weeks and could be longer.......

Positive is the canteen is thriving and the possibly of a second story viewing balcony funded by the canteen is a strong possibility :lol:
by carey
Fri May 30, 2014 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm getting ready for ladies day. :lol:
by carey
Fri May 30, 2014 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

zedman wrote:
carey wrote:I'm getting ready for ladies day. :lol:

carey checking out the talent..

Incorrect at least one hand would be on me old fella along with4 of there's
by carey
Fri May 30, 2014 5:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:Goodbye Sidebottom.

How stupid was that.
by carey
Fri May 30, 2014 8:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Homer J wrote:Mawson Lakes loose by 6 goals, Carey was average, still got in the best players.

Wow Homer J side splitting Comedy there champ I was average no doubt they say a weeks a long time in footy geez don't I know that! credit to Uren beat me hands down. Good bloke to
by carey
Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Because the div 6 footy folk are your everyday nice guys unlike your higher grade folk who believe their feces don't stink!

I think I'd much rather steal a chip with my jumper inside out whilst pulling myself on the bus than be looked down upon! :lol:

Div 6 folk Rock!
by carey
Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gazza walks

Q. wrote:So I assume Sidebottom gets off too then?

SideBum 3
Australian of the year for yelling at a kid 0
by carey
Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That list instantly lost credibility when I seen the name Chaplin on it!
by carey
Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Work.

As far as a job goes mine is as good as you can hope for but just sitting here on a Friday knowing we have 5 days of work coming up is just flat out killing me! I seriously need to win the X-Lotto. I join the port board do a Sydney and just buy everyone 8)
by carey
Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: house extensions/renovations

Footy Chick wrote:haha yes.. I have keys but fly to Perth tomorrow so won't even see the bloody thing until Monday. Just glad it's over to be honest and probably still wouldn't have it if it wasn't for Heater. I owe him big time!

Housewarming?????

That will be a fair SAFooty function
by carey
Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Work.

As far as a job goes mine is as good as you can hope for but just sitting here on a Friday knowing we have 5 days of work coming up is just flat out killing me! I seriously need to win the X-Lotto. I join the port board do a Sydney and just buy everyone 8)

Do you mean 5 days OFF work?

I did mate :oops: . Not back till work till Thursday! :lol:

So at least 2 rounds of golf in I'm thinking.
by carey
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

I rate having some beers with Booney and carey at the footy tonight. They're both top blokes, and good company to boot.

Carey's young fella almost stole the show tonight, and with a little guidance, will go quite alright with the ladies.

Apologies to valleys07 for not being able to catch up. I hope to catch you next time around.

Carey now has a fair head ache. :lol:

Enjoyed it tho we'll have to do that again some time.
by carey
Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port 2014 - Pre-Season/General Discussion

Nup. Swans got beat by GWS instantly makes the power favourites. Seriously though you have to be confident

IMO Sydney are clear favourites not only for this week but again IMO the flag.

If Buddy gets one and Tippett misses obviously that helps no end this week and even makes it an almost even money game but I still rate Sydneys midfield as the best in the comp.

All points to a cracking game my thoughts at this stage Sydney 13-24
by carey
Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: house extensions/renovations

Footy Chick wrote:yeah don't get too excited. ... the friggin bank hasn't even released the leftover funds to me to be able to finish it off.

arseholes.

Excellent so when the money's released housewarming is on. :lol:
by carey
Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rik Myall gone

I was actually taken back a bit when I heard it on the news tonight.

I absolutely loved the young ones especially Rik and Vivian. He was also great in drop dead Fred (Albeit a kiddy type movie I still liked it)

56 way to young. Gets you thinking god I'm nearly 40 :shock:
by carey
Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 13 - live scores, results & general hoo-ha.

I reckon Sam Lane goes alright.
by carey
Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Krispy Kreme opening - yada, yada, yada.

Q. wrote:Grill'd opening up the road from me tomorrow and now this. Thank god for footy otherwise I'd balloon out to a @carey size waist.

Only just seen this you prick! Lol :lol:

I have feelings you know.

They are Mainly they are Hungry and Tired :oops:
by carey
Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Listening to the dead set legends this morning looks like the crows are now flag favourites again :roll:

not sure what radio station you are listening to but all the ones i have heard keep going on that Port are still favourites to make the grandfinal and even though they lost on the weekend it was really a win and infact they should have won even though the swans should have been up by about 6 goals at quarter time !!!!!!

the port media blitz continues :roll:

Dead set Legends is only on 1 radio station that every person on here would know, well now with the exception of you.

Do you actually have any idea about Football? Going by this post I highly doubt it.

Of course Port are going to be very close to Favourites to play in a grand final, Port are top a game clear with a combined losing margin of 11 points. Finish there and it's 2 home finals were port are undefeated.

Sydney would've been up by 6 goals a 1/4 time you say? Bad kicking is bad footy and it works both ways, had port kicked straight in the last port would've won. Hind sight is a wonderful thing but facts are it was a crunch game between 2 genuine top 4 sides and the pressure and result was there for all to see.
by carey
Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Danky$$ wrote:Think he kicked 5 on ya last year Carey.

What did he only stand me for a 1/4? :lol:
by carey
Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RustyCage wrote:Flowers.

Ordered v delivered.

What did you do wrong rusty?
by carey
Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide radio industry - General Discussion

I happened to be in the car this morning and thought I'd listen to Roo and Dits. They spoke about electricity prices and spoke to Marshall the Oppo leader.

Roo was silent.

I turned it off.

So MMM, you put two blokes, two key sporting identities in this state in the mornings and get them talking about stuff 1. they know little about and 2. their audience don't necessarily want to hear. If we wanted to hear that stuff, we'd listen to FiveAA.

GIVE US AN ALTERNATIVE!!!!!

Complete suicide by MMM management. How long will that last before their flicked back to drivetime?

Triple M need to get rid of blaky and there morning ratings will improve out of sight the bloke is about as funny as cancer.

Roo and Ditts talking about anything other than sport is absolutely ridiculous

For what it's worth I loved the rush hour with Roo and Ditts listened to it once since
by carey
Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Think he kicked 5 on ya last year Carey.

For what it's worth I didn't stand him anyway!

But his a good lad and can play a bit. He just can't train can he? Hope the lad gets a go. No, he can train, one of the more reliable trainers. I reckon in his first year he never missed a single training session.

If Rosie's don't want him Central United will certainly take him. Will save him buying different colored shorts and socks! ;)
by carey
Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 15 - live scores, results & shooting the breeze.

Pretty poor form by Scott to go up to Rockliff during Browns speech and have a whinge

I wouldn't expect anything else from the Scott brothers. They played a tough hard brand of footy yet off the field 2 of the biggest pissing and moaning woman you've ever heard in your life. There's always a reason they lost and they'll sook about it. (And it's never the other side was better than them)
by carey
Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 15 - live scores, results & shooting the breeze.

Umpires fair dinkum destroy games of footy.
by carey
Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:
carey wrote:The carry on about a chick playing in the EJ Whitten game.

Sssssshhh she's hot

Hey don't get me wrong I'd chuck one in the fat chick in green! but the carry on his just f**king annoying
by carey
Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wood heater

Game over.

Got a ripping heater off Gum tree and literally 2 mins away from my joint.
by carey
Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Congratulations to @carey and his partner Mel on the birth of their baby girl :D :-BD

Cheers PG.

Baby Phoebe Rose going along alright. She'll be staying well away from footy clubs that is for sure I've seen first hand what you blokes get up to!
by carey
Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Phantom Gossiper wrote:At least I can catch up on some much needed house work :lol:

Just like a good bitch should do!
by carey
Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 16 - live scores, results & conversing.

Good thing is with the Roos winning is it makes the Crows chances of getting in the 8 comes finals time harder! ;)
by carey
Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Am I the only one that thinks the Lake/Petrie incident is f^*k all?

There talking 2-3 weeks? WTF
by carey
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

gossipgirl wrote:Port should just stick to what they know ... Tarps and Creeds :D :D :D

How you have managed 14 likes is beyond belief!
by carey
Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 17 Drivel

Pods has been very good tonight.
by carey
Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wow.

How the f**k did I pick the Crows
by carey
Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For mine the Crows A graders are good enough it's the middle tier players just simply aren't good enough.

Janesch, Wright, Otten, Henderson, Lynch, Laird, Martin and the like just aren't up to it.

Prop has to go with Rutten.

Drop at least 2 of them spuds and get games in to young Crouch and Grigg.
by carey
Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |