Search found more than 2059 matches

Return

Re: Sheffield Shield WA v SA - Nov 6-9

Lunch

2/100

Raphael 21*
Cooper 0*

Well done Raf batted out the session as an opener in his stage in his career that is no mean feat well I guess for any Redback to bat a session is a positive! ;) But a young lad that's very good.

2/100 at lunch if you offered me the that at the start of play I'd take it! We just cant do our usual trick now and come out and spud the joint up.

Gee I'd love to see Travis Head bat out a couple of sessions super talent.
by carey
Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2013/14.

You would think the money the Riddler is on he would just cover the bill and we can all move on and play nicely........
by carey
Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ASCA 2013/14.

I cant believe this is still going! Surely not matter what your opinion is its done and dusted shouldn't all just move on?
by carey
Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA 2013/14

Johnny Ritzema 19 wickets in 2 and a half matches in Units B grade; (4/21&5/43, 5/14, 5/29). What does one man have to do to get an A grade game and replace Jason Hewitt as number 1 spinner?

Stop blocking Fenwicks path to the BBQ??

Fenwick no longer bothers with the BBQ he has his own window at the rear of the canteen.......
by carey
Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 2nd Test Adelaide Discussion

Got down and watched the Aussies train this morning Watson middled every single ball he hit, Warner hits the ball even harde than I thought, I was impressed with a couple of the young net bowlers (be interested to know where these guys were from McDermott was working with them), Rogers and Faulkner looked like hacks, I didn't realize the size Mitch Johnson is and more importantly I didn't realize how hot Sarah Jones is from Fox sports! She looked amazing!!!
by carey
Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 - Pre-Season/General Discussion

That's exactly why the wife and I decided on Essential Power. That, and guaranteed Grand Final tickets should we make it.

What is the cost per member for Essential membership??

Without me having to ring PAFC, does anybody know if you can upgrade at anytime??

Looking at getting me and the mrs a Essential membership tickets but with a 18month daughter it might be a bit hard as beer and football just work so well together

Would the missus want to be the designated driver on game day?

My wife and I have the Essential Power memberships, and we're off to watch the Round 19 game against Collingwood, and possibly Round 7 against GWS in Canberra. My wife is keen on the latter, as The Lion King is playing in Sydney at the time. Maybe I'll slip her a couple of tickets to that in her Christmas stocking...

After spending the day in the members yesterday at the cricket I bit the bullet and went and got me and the Mrs Essential power membership today looking forward to the season already!
by carey
Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Looks like Central United will avoid the chop to Division 7 after all.
Div 6 to have 10 teams with below the order of clubs getting offered that 10th spot

Central United
Houghton Districts
Smithfield
Flinders University
North Pines

Pretty funny that Smithfield with all their off field dramas this season could potentially be promoted to Div 6 :lol:
I think rather than pick out a small portion of the email, you need to post it in the context of the rest of the email.

"Should it come to pass that we need to fill that 10th spot in Division 6, the spot will be “offered” in the first round in the order listed below......"

Doesn't change the fact they are considering promoting 2 teams who are currently being punished and are on their last chances....

For starters its not promoting CU as the last time I checked CU played Div 6 last year!

The SAAFL never sent CU to div 6 it was a club choice with the options that were laid out in front of them.

Has anyone actually seriously thought that the SAAFL would 'Punish' CU by sending them down to win a flag? Come on you blokes cant be serious the gap between 6 and 7 is the length of south road I doubt CU would've lost a game in div 7

Sorry to let facts get in the way of forum dribble
by carey
Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Jacques Kallis Retires

I believe the term 'champion' gets used far to often but I believe Kallis is a champion of the game great career hope he goes out with a bang.

Well played.
by carey
Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 4th test Boxing Day - Melbourne Discussion

What a bunch of bandwagonners the Barmy Army are ...

A lot like you blokes on here fair dinkum it's like a hair salon in here you blokes shit can your own team the second they look like failing. Yet when your up and about it's all good.

You've all hated Haddin and Johnson yet now your in love with them. :roll: same as Smith you all hate him hits a ton bang you all love him.

Like the australian media in today's paper Kallis retires because Australia are 3-0 get fu&@ed typical australian media bullshit.
by carey
Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013/14 BIG BASH

Surely there are better options than Oakley! Wow :shock:
by carey
Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Predictions for 2014

1. $wan$
2. Freo
3. Hawks
4. Adelaide
5. Collingwood
6. North Melbourne
7. Port
8. Richmond

9. Geelong
10. Essendon
11. Gold Coast
12. Carlton
13. W Bulldogs
14. Brisbane
15. West Coast
16. GWS
17. Melbourne (hope Paul Roos falls flat on his arrogant face!)
18. St Kilda

GF - $wan$ v Freo
Brownlow - Paddy Deeeeee

Crows top 4 hahaahahahaha lol :roll: :D
by carey
Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ODI Series v England

Bopara is the England version of Faulkner the selectors love him yet for the life of me I can't see why!
by carey
Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

dedja wrote:Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane ...

I didn't know Hastings was playing
by carey
Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA 2013/14

FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:
carey wrote:
FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:
RustyCage wrote:Used to love playing on Mouse Park! The bowlers hated it though

Hit 55 off 17... Chased down 217 in 15 odd overs.

Footage ??

Yeah mate. Will chuck it on youtube when I can be f**ked.

Sweet mate should be some good viewing
by carey
Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'd love for one day get all SAFooty posters in a bar with a few beers to discuss these issues be a pisser of a night I reckon!
by carey
Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian of the Year Announced

The fact is that 80% of Goodes write up was about him shaming a 13 year old girl with learning disabilities on national television tells me that no he didn't bloody deserve it!

Thing that gets me about Australian of the year awards is why is it always leading sportsmen?

Now don't get me wrong I'm a self proclaimed sports addict but I just can't get over the 'Australian of the year' always being a sportsmen.

Look at the natural disaster's we had this year was Fighting fires, helping the injured or aiding those who lost everything. Then there are the doctors and service workers and the hours they do.

If we were going to go a sportsmen gee what Crawford did raising well over a million dollars nearly brought a tear to my eye.

Anyway that's my view on this.
by carey
Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: T20 series V England

I'd love Maxwell to reverse sweep one straight in to his face smashing his nose, cheek bones, jaw and eye sockets that would be good viewing.
by carey
Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What did each era bring to the game

2010's

Worst commentators ever
Bullsh!t on the sidelines dancers, idiots jumping around and to top it of C and D grade entertainers standing on platforms waiting for a catch :roll:
by carey
Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: T20 series V England

Sally get your top off please.
by carey
Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013/14 BIG BASH

Squids wrote:So happy for my man Voges :)

I'll give him one thing he is a fantastic fieldsmen
by carey
Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

This whole state jumper thing.
its giving me a hard on, not the jumper but the controversy its caused.

there will be a death at the game, will be massive brawls.

don't take your kids

I haven't had a proper argument in a long time, so this is good :D

No point arguing with a crows supporter all you'll here is 97-98 back to back that's about as much conversation as you'll get! :roll:
by carey
Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

My F@#king Mother In-Law :twisted:
by carey
Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Test Squad for South African Tour - predictions & discus

I like the way Doolan goes about it especially as a number 3 in this innings Infact any number if a guy is in and set you hold up and end and support him it's called putting a partnership together and once he falls you take the lead for the new bloke at the crease yet you blokes are shit canning him! :shock:
by carey
Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

Ask Stephen Rowe.

Stephan Rowe is by far the biggest D**khead associated with any football media Australia wide! I heard him banging on about how unlucky Adelaide are with injuries, Look no one wants injuries to any player from any side but hey they happen would you rather it be VB and Henderson or say Dangerfield and Walker?

My point is for every negative there will be a positive. Not to mention no VB maybe frees up a spot for Matt Crouch no Henderson means Hardigan gets more exposure and I think Crouch and Hardigan will eventually be better players than VB and Henderson.
by carey
Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port 2014 - Pre-Season/General Discussion

We're not handling Essendons pressure very well at all.

Why is Renouf such a spud?
by carey
Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Polec been super as has Pittard. On the down side Butcher (the time has come to bite the bullet his done) and Renouf (spud) and of course the injury to Schultz.
by carey
Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great test cricket. Great bowling and I admire how Clarke refuses to back down I hope Clarke is on strike again next over
by carey
Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

God they always have hot chicks at the cricket over there......

Why don't we ever get them here?
by carey
Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Up and coming guns

Brad Hodge
by carey
Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 DT/SC Discussion

I've just created an AFL Fantasy league, which nobody seems to want to join... :oops:

If you want to join a league for shits and giggles, search for 'Clean Snap Football Association' on the AFL Fantasy page.

Your league is a failed creation. Come and join the Hogg! We need more Divvy VI coaches and that will be a bit of a shit and giggle league as well.

regards,

REB

*BUMP*

If anyone is still interested, there's still plenty of spots left in the Clean Snap Football Association. The league code is Z5PEYPV4 if you want to check it out.

BTW, I joined Hogg Division VI tonight too.

Im in.

Hollands Heros are in
by carey
Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL - Round 1 - general discussion (and live scores)

I heard that WTF??
Apparantly its ok to "attempt" to get rid of it

Incorrect disposal doesn't exist anymore.
Well if this it how footy is going to be played this year I cant see myself watching too much. Game is starting to resemble Basketball with the ammount of throws

Just out of interest are you ever happy about anything?

I don't follow either team and to be honest haven't really noticed the umpiring at all.
by carey
Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL - Round 1 - general discussion (and live scores)

Brodlach wrote:
The Sleeping Giant wrote:Suns looking too good.

TAKE AWAY THEIR SALARY CAP CONCESSIONS.

Thanks Captain Obvious :lol:

Now TSG what is actually wrong with Tippett as I do not know.

Home sick :lol:
by carey
Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey Carey, are you going to miss the great man "Riddler" now that he has moved onto greener pastures??

I have a lot of time for Richard Chee Quee I always have and that will continue.

Have you seen the man dance? Smoke was coming off the Slug dance floor along with hearts breaking all over the place :lol:
by carey
Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Read between the lines if Horse is training Rosewater must be looking the goods! :lol:
by carey
Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Was just over at IKEA and spotter what looked a lot like Ian Henderson buying a new cupboard and it was huge! Surely he isn't getting another club shirt, Hoodie and jumper?????
by carey
Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

valleys07 wrote:
RustyCage wrote:Lack of fitness still an issue. Couldn't run in the last quarter.

Tackling is still an issue at Adelaide too.

Got smashed 81-58 in tackles last night.

Can also be misleading tho can also mean your 2nd to the ball.
by carey
Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Chronicles of Carey

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Should organise an SA Footy, Footy Trip....

Pretty sure Footy Chick would drive the bus...

And all of us f**king crazy! ;)

I'd be in the SAFooty trip tho
by carey
Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:A footy trip with blokes you don't even play footy with. Interesting concept :lol:

Edited for accuracy- Great Concept
by carey
Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Robb_Stark wrote:
carey wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:A footy trip with blokes you don't even play footy with. Interesting concept :lol:

Edited for accuracy- Great Concept

id rather go on a footy trip with players i dont know...least they wont ask me why i dont pass :)

I've never passed anything on a footy trip! Lol
by carey
Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Para Districts Cricketer gets 5 year ban

F##king Facebook when will you idiots work it out.....

People are so stupid we have currently advertised for positions at work the first thing my work do once the applications are in is go through facebook and look at there profiles and filter through them. If you want ya sh!t out there post what you want! If your business is your business leave your day to day business to your self! Cause we couldn't give a f@#k anyway......

I don't think the PDCA should've suspended him for 5 years but on the other hand I think serves you right for being so stupid!
by carey
Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Geez I've never heard Harry say a bad word about anyone! :shock:

What happened?
by carey
Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hmmm...what a grand old final it was.
had wickets galore....very little runs...had disputes in both innings ....maybe a little too far at times...
but bloody hell.. what a game to watch....enfield on top...fitzroy on top.. then enfield . then fitzroy. the way a gf should be.
both teams played hard . and wrighty, I for one fully understand how you can get caught up in the heat of the moment mate, its called giving your all and regardless of your score you gave your all.
fitzroy, hats off to ya guys, never gave up at any stage. well done. steve giglio (excuse spelling) ? well done on a stella career mate, you will be sorely missed by alot of players. what a way to finish of your career ...premier player.
auto , if you do pull the pin as well, you also my friend will be a great loss to this assoc.
good luck to all in what ever next season brings.

Not me I reckon Auto can F**k right off lol ;)
by carey
Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crows supporters always having an excuse why they lost! :roll:
by carey
Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Port winning showdowns :lol:
by carey
Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lol

Gold I've never seen that :lol:
by carey
Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division C4 - 2014

I heard an ex Mawsons player now Para Hills player has had enough of your crap PG and is going to line you up tomorrow night! Should be some good viewing..................

###This post may not be true :-)
by carey
Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bombers4EVA wrote:Its just interesting that you should know who I am to be able to know which grade my brother is lining up in. Very interesting me thinks. :-k :-?

Wow
by carey
Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

To be honest a 7 point loss is flattering. I thought we were shocking today had we played better opposition I think we would've got pants. Norths pressure was in good close and Bastinac basically did what he felt like doing but the game as a hole wasn't one for the Ages.

Move on to Brisbane and hopefully put in a better performance.

Who comes in for Angus?

If they bring in Hitchcock the crowd will be minus 1 I refuse to go if he is in the side
by carey
Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 4 - Scores 'n stuff

whufc wrote:Surely the Crows will break their duck today.

You'd think so but I still hope they don't! :lol:
by carey
Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |