Search found more than 1240 matches

Return

Re: 2013 Brownlow Bets

No surprise the AFL's bed buddies polled the most votes to win easy with 95 votes

Let me guess. Sydney?

You will notice none who got a vote at Sydney were ineligible also. Hey. Favoritism.

Yeah i did notice that, you blokes are going to be hit hard when the AFL doesn't need you anymore and they jump into bed with GWS
by daysofourlives
Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: All Australian Team 2013 - predictions & general discuss

North confirmed tonight why Thomas wasnt an AA. He couldnt even finish top 10 in the B&F of a team that finished 10th
by daysofourlives
Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Reserves - PAFC accepts invite from SA Football Commissi

I may have missed it earlier but why arnt the Power paying 50K to each SANFL club to enter a team in the SANFL?

The Corporation are paying a License Fee to join the competition. Port Adelaide are already part of that competition and are handing back a substantial junior development fee, which is more than enough.

It seems to me that alot of confusion would be cleared up if the SANFL exercised its right to expel the Magpies from the SANFL and invited the Power to join.
Could also then charge them 400k each year for the honour.
by daysofourlives
Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re:

The Sleeping Giant wrote:I see Adelaide still haven't worked out this trading caper yet. All they rely on is the go home factor.

We'll see how $ydney handle the trading caper when they have the same cap to spend as everyone else
by daysofourlives
Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 - Player retirements/delistings/trade discussion

hahahahaha!! Days you make me chuckle...

i doubt there will be as many tears as you have had over your ex mate Lance, who went from being your hero to a spud in a 24 hour period or 2012 GF... Red hot faves and couldn't get the job done...

Really hope Lance doesnt do an ACL any time soon and by soon i mean Sunday
by daysofourlives
Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Melbourne 2013

The Sleeping Giant wrote:Everyone will be challenging for a flag in 5 years apparently.

Not everyone ;) $wan$ wont even be the best team in Sydney by then
by daysofourlives
Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Fixture (released 31/10) - predictions/discussion..

I hope they don't start another season with a split round or a stand-alone game.

Just start with a full round of fixtures on the first weekend and stop messing about!

Unfortunately it will be mate. 4 games 1 weekend and 4 the following to start round 1 is what I have read..

Yeah, I dont count the Battle of the Bridge either ;)
by daysofourlives
Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: First Ashes Test Team predictions

Fawah Ahmed just took 6/68 against the Western Australians.

Meanwhile the other spinners have

Nathan Lyon- 0/26 (14)
Ashton Agar- 2/93 (22)
Sean O'Keefe- 1/25(17)
Adam Zampa- yet to bowl
C.Rose- 1/53

Not a fan of selecting players that can obtain a passport, don't wanna turn into England/everywhere.

Develop our own. Sorry Fawah but your not an Aussie, yes you live here now but mate your a paki.

Don't care about a players background just believe to play for a country you should be born there and learnt your craft there.

I find this view highly amusing.
Do you not walk into a small country town every saturday for 6 months of the year and recieve payment for playing football in a town that you wern't born or developed in? Do you tell them they should develop their own? At least Ahmed lives here
You're a Willaston man not a Wallaroo man.
Its also not a fear for your's or your families safety that finds you in Wallaroo, purely $$.
Ahmed is an Aussie now and should be treated as such. He should also be made to wear the nations sponsors logo on his shirt but thats another issue
by daysofourlives
Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2013/14.

Ok so I thought I would hold off for a bit about posting my thoughts in the A1r vs A2 debate because of the fact that we ended up losing a close one, but here are my first impressions.

1. The difference between the overall standard isn't as much as I had thought. There were only possibly two players in their team that were clearly of a much better standard than us, and looking at the scorecard I'm sure you could work that out.

2. Coming from the A3s and into the A2s this year, suddenly having to play 75 overs instead of 65 felt like a huge jump. Those 10 overs don't sound like much of a difference but they sure felt like it. If course me being a far bastard who can't field wouldn't help that situation either. And it was probably only overs 65-75 on day one where lyndoch beat us. Maybe you could shorten it to 65 overs each, which would promote closer games

3. The one real problem I have with the system is what happened after we had lost. The next 70 overs felt like a waste, playing for time. Of course lyndoch were pushing for an outright, which is fair enough, but whether they got there or not didn't really matter to us. If we were directly competing with them on the ladder there would be a huge incentive for us to avoid an outright because of the obvious effects an outright has on the ladder, it could cost us a finals berth or whatever. But since they were gathering points for their own comp, the whole second day after we lost was playing for maybe a two points at most. If the same situation happens this week we would have been trying much harder to stop an outright.

Obviously there is pride involved and that is a relevant factor.

Big week this week, Freeling vs Angaston A1 and A2 double header, has the potential to shape both grades in the early part of the season

1. Agreed and as you proved you will be competitive but rarely win if you were to be in the A1res comp all year. Players at your club would soon lose interest if losing every week. It is that advantage of a couple class players over the b grade side that will always make the difference.

2.Agreed, yes that last 10 overs is a massive difference, but then again if your on your way up in your career its something you should get used to. I would love to have seen it stay at 65 but hey its only for one match out of 14. I love the fact in the 2s and 3s you can finish before 5pm, on the 1st day of our recent game 13 wickets fell and we still finished at 4 40. thus i have become a massive fan of the Melbourne spring carnival leaving the Caulfield Cup and Cox plate to the last race of the day.

3. I can see your point in that you had nothing but pride to play for but had Lyndoch been smarter they could have dangled the carrot for you guys more by setting a more than realistic target like say 120 off 30 overs. For the reasons you outlined it didnt matter if Lyndoch lost outright to you.
Hopefully you do find yourself in the same position this week ;)
It is something I will push for in our crossover game vs Mallala. Would be a win win if we both got 10 points.
I was a fan of the rule for no outright points in these games but can see why we didnt go down that path.

Yes massive week in the Ango/Freeling battles.
Ango looking to go a very small way to atoning for 2 grand finals defeats at the hands of the redlegs last year.
The 2s has last years a3 premiers against a side that only won 2 games in the 2s last year. Should see Freeling smash the Panthers ;)
Tip- Days to eat Bennymacca followed by a main of Tom Carmichael :D
by daysofourlives
Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: St Kilda 2013

So clubs who scab of the afl is acceptable but a club who manages it's list very well and works within the rules is a disgrace!!! Anyways, go swans in 2014

The swans do scab. COLA!

Yep only difference is Swans do it every year and have done so for as long as one can remember, these other teams just do it for a couple years here and there before getting back on their own 2 feet.
Swans have never been able to stand on their own 2 feet, COLA is funded by AFL every year.
by daysofourlives
Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BL&G Football League

Dogwatcher wrote:
BoundaryRider84 wrote:Former Norwood CEO and local Dom Shepley appointed president of the Freeling Redlegs

That's a big appointment.

Yep, now to facilitate the move to APFL
by daysofourlives
Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's an interesting proposition...

A dream of yours?

No not really, while we have this F$%@ up points system they are the only club that can keep us off the bottom.

Most at Freeling would oppose it and i suspect the APFL may also oppose it fearing Freeling would be too strong.

IMO Kapunda would be more likely to seek another league. When it gets a bit hard they are more likely to look for easier options

I don't think there would be many in that boat in the APFL. The BL&G is nowhere near the standard it was 10 years ago and the APFL is improving . I'm not for second suggesting the APFL is of the same standard as the BL&G, however, I'm sure Freeling wouldn't have been bottom in the APFL last year like they were in the BL&G, but I certainly don't feel that would have featured in the two 2 or 3.

Yep you got that right. The APFL is coming from a long way back though.
The fear would be more what the ceiling is as far as spending goes. I think the BL&G clubs spend alot more and Freeling has the finances to be one of the highest spending clubs. This coupled together with the fast growing town would have the APFL very wary.
Freeling just need to stick it out a bit and they will be fine in the BL&G.
As i said Kapunda are more likely to investigate other opportunities.
by daysofourlives
Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Booney missing out on 1K by 1 point in his tipping comp Melbourne Cup day.
Booney missing the quaddie last week in the last leg
:D :D
by daysofourlives
Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The future of West Adelaide.

I just cant fathom what sensitivities could possibly justify someone ripping the club off??

FFS someone just spit out the real story
by daysofourlives
Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL feels need to emphasise risks of ducking

I thought if you ducked its not a free? Isn't the issue more that players cottoned onto this and have their legs drop out from under them so as to get hit high?
If you're about to get in the face its a natural reaction to duck your head.

Not paying a free is not enough of a deterrent as the umpires are not skilled enough to get it 100% right so players still risk their safety in the hope the umpires dont consider they ducked.
by daysofourlives
Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

woodublieve12 wrote:Hawk supporters on afl facebook page saying Buddy is overrated, however if i said that six months ago thos same supporters would have said i was talking rubbish... Gold!! :lol:

Has to be rated 1st before he can be overrated ;)
by daysofourlives
Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours and Player Movement Discussions for 2014

Will Sturt pay the transfer fee for Giles to Centrals before paying the ones to Port this season?

Who would you have to pay the transfer fee to? Port Magpies dont exist anymore.
Surely any player leaving Port would be free since they are not required players and Port can not pay them their worth.
Why should the Power benefit from the sale of SANFL players?
by daysofourlives
Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

Willo, not sure if you're the right man to ask.

Why is this system so confusing?
Surely Balaklava should be part of the Mid North Zone not YP.
Where does Balaklava compete, in and around Clare doesnt it?
by daysofourlives
Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows Reserves 2014

What you guys seem to be missing is what is best for the players, not what is best for your selfish attitudes, or the selfish attitudes of the sanfl clubs for that matter.

I would rather see any centrals player playing the highest level, or giving themselves the greatest chance of personal development.

So for younger players that means playing in the AFL environment year round - I think it's a no brainier that this is a good thing for them.

For someone like nutta, opportunity to captain as well as development and coaching roles make it a no brainier for him too. So good luck to him I reckon

I think what has everyone up in arms is that for the first time the paradigm shift that happened 22 years ago is finally codified - the SANFL is primarily a breeding ground for AFL players. I, for one, don't think this is a bad thing, and I don't think it diminishes the importance or the integrity of the league either. It's just different. Once the season is underway I think it will be business as usual, save for the inevitable "OMG the crows reserves are top/bottom"

Crows equivalent of Beeny, Beenymacca
by daysofourlives
Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My point is that the SANFL system has been compromised and a feeder league for the afl for years, but some you have just failed to realise that. Think of a flood of fringe afl players coming back for sanfl finals, and tell me that never compromised the league?

It is the same as a local footy league - if course it is compromised by the fact that players could leave mid season to go play sanfl (especially juniors) but it is a necessary evil.

So you are saying that instead of just one competition being compromised we will potentially compromise every senior football competition in the statel to satisfy the whims of Sanderson. We do not all support the Crows or Power and I heavily reject the notion that we should support these 2 teams from all levels of football in this state. The crows and power are part of a club compoetion, they do not represent the state.
Yes its ok for juniors to chase their dream but they can do that without AFL clubs in the SANFL.
by daysofourlives
Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why is it the Crows and their nuffy supporters think that not just the SANFL clubs but every club in the state should do everything they possibly can to make them successful?
We don't bend over to help Carlton or Kangaroos or Brisbane, the Crows are no different
You are not the state team.
There is probably more South Australians that support Victorian clubs than SA clubs
by daysofourlives
Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes First Test Live Discussion

bennymacca wrote:Warne is the all time greatest human to have ever lived

The most accurate thing you have ever posted Beeny
by daysofourlives
Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As long as it makes the AFC a stronger club overall...

Most other AFL clubs have their seconds team playing together, so it is great that SA is following suit.

Well **** off and play against other seconds teams then.
The AFC is not a state team and deserve no more preferential treatment from the SANFL than any of the other 17 AFL clubs.
Anybody who can't see that has there eyes and ears painted on. **** morons
by daysofourlives
Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 2nd Test Adelaide Discussion

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
dedja wrote:Monty thinks he's hot shit then notices the scoreboard ... oh hang on

:D :D

the field setting for steve smith looks like cook thinks monty is bowling like warnie

Either that or he thinks Smith bats like Chris Martin
by daysofourlives
Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cracka, You're a halfwit.
Think that sums up the argument nicely
by daysofourlives
Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats to the Angaston Junior Colts, premiers for 2013.
First junior premiership of any kind in at least 30 years
by daysofourlives
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Big Phil wrote:Danny Butcher signed to stay on with the Magpies, despite being delisted by The Power a few weeks ago...

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2 ... he-maggies

Must be scraping the barrell to fill a side now
by daysofourlives
Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

woodublieve12 wrote:starting my level 2 coaching course in february...

Looking forward to the improved football knowledge you may gain ;)
by daysofourlives
Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Look-a-likes

cheers, thats the one
by daysofourlives
Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good luck with that plan.
There will never be a cap, been tried before and can't be policed.
The CFB has to admit that their points system is the cause of the inflated payments before anything will change.
League clubs are quite happy to recruit country footballers but when it goes the other way they squeal like a stuck pig, same goes for SAAFL clubs

What amounts are you talking that are amazing?
by daysofourlives
Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good luck with that plan.
There will never be a cap, been tried before and can't be policed.
The CFB has to admit that their points system is the cause of the inflated payments before anything will change.
League clubs are quite happy to recruit country footballers but when it goes the other way they squeal like a stuck pig, same goes for SAAFL clubs

What amounts are you talking that are amazing?

I know that it is impossible to cap, but it doesn`t make it right though. Does it?
Of course League clubs will be happy recruiting players from the country just as a player would like to be recruited. Why wouldn`t a player want to further he`s career in a class above and then maybe move up to the top class i.e AFL if good enough..
The simple fact is that the Country league is paying way over, and the SANFL are helpless in stopping it.
I know of a few ex SANFL players recieving payments in the $600 > $1400 a game region.
I will not name the players, but I can assure you, this is no lie.
As I posted previously, some (NOT) all of these players would still have a lot to offer in our comp, but are being lured away by buckets of goodies.

There also used to be some prestige and a higher status in playing League football, not anymore thanks to your club (and 5 others)
Why is it wrong for country clubs to pay what they can afford (or even what they can't)?
Perhaps the SANFL clubs should look at how they operate.
Get rid of the reserves. Don't pay anyone under the age of 20 (as u said sell them the AFL dream)
Don't pay so much to interstate ex AFL recruits so that there is more to go around to retain local stars.
Of course country clubs will be happy recruiting players from the city just as a player would like to be recruited. Why wouldnt a player want to train less, get paid more and set up his family, pay the mortgage, buy a boat etc etc
I believe your figures on payments would be quite accurate
by daysofourlives
Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

beenreal wrote:
DOC wrote:AFL teams not subject to the SANFL cap of 375K.

100% correct. At $400 per game for the SANFL players the salary cap is much lower

And when John Butcher spends the entire season with the Power reserves he takes up the entire salary cap that other clubs have to work to.
Must be a great player ;)
by daysofourlives
Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WOMENS ASHES

Personally not interested in it but good on them for having a crack, no ones forcing us to watch.
Surely they could have named the series something more appropriate and not just copy the mens side, fail to see how the whole Ashes history has anything to do with womens cricket

That first paragraph must have been typed by someone else!
Lol
Nah know a few girls that play at a decent enough level and am on the committee at my local club which has a Womens side. Good on them for having a go, doesnt mean id go and watch though

Id say Mrs Jim must be looking over his shoulder
by daysofourlives
Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Predictions for 2014

Sydney
Fremantle
Hawthorn
Geelong

Richmond
Collingwood
Adelaide
Port
Carlton
North
Gold Coast
West Coast
Melbourne

GWS
Brisbane
Stkilda

The middle group you could throw a blanket over and I reckon theres a real chance that the teams finishing 7th and 8th could have more losses than wins onthe board. Will be a very even year where wins will be like platinum gold. Im looking forward to seeing how Melbourne go, if they can keep their key guys fit I think they can push quite a way up the ladder.

Brownlow: Nathan Fyfe
Coleman: Kurt Tippett

Bulldogs and Bombers both been kicked out of the comp? I can understand the Bombers but what have Bulldogs done?
by daysofourlives
Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Predictions for 2014

Ruben Carter wrote:First they lose Tambling, now Van Berlo... how much worse can it get for the poor old Crows :lol:

Bookmakers have moved the Crows into 10/1 for the flag on the back of this news.
by daysofourlives
Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Geelong

Rik E Boy wrote:
Wedgie wrote:I think they've compromised too much! :D

Can't go wrong with the hoops. Quickly sorts out the blokes that go Stewie Dew over summer!

regards,

REB

Still having nightmares over that 3rd quarter hey
by daysofourlives
Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

If i make someone a foe will that not only hide their posts from me but also any threads they may have started like for instance the nurses and auto correct threads?
by daysofourlives
Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

While your eyes are rolling get the rest of the bod the same way and roll back to the 'speak no evil of the Cows' protected species board there's a good lad.

regards,

REB

The what sorry? :roll: :roll:

Ah, didn't notice they had got the chop. Not before time. But we are still going to give you shit. Go buy the Tiser Not-So. :D

regards,

REB

8) I can take some shit, just the constant over top bagging gets old, hence a decline in AFC posters on the board IMO. Tiser is the only thing that keeps me sane after reading this site ;)

It's not a bad thing, there is light at the end of the tunnel, how many of you left?
by daysofourlives
Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

Just to clear things up, I am by no means happy with the injuries to Van Berlo and Walker, why stop there, theres another 40 on the list!
However I will be happy to see the Crows on the bottom in both comps.
Toot Toot!!
by daysofourlives
Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian of the Year Announced

Has Crawf already been recognized for his charity work, on Australia Day?
If not its a fricken joke that Goodes gets Australian of the year for what? standing up to a 13 yr old girl that called him a monkey because he physically looked like a monkey with his full beard and not for any racial reason. Stinks of politics.
Dont get me wrong, the publicity afterwards was good for racism awareness and a good lesson for all but faark me Australian of the year what a joke.
If its just for his charity work well he doesnt even come close to the achievments of Crawf and many other volunteers in all different fields.
by daysofourlives
Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Here's a question for anyone from any league about the heat rule in general.

Is the heat policy that most associations have in place about player safety or simply about convienience?
It seems we all go by a forecast that is made 18 hours before the event. This seems to be more about calling games off early so people can do something else with their weekend.
The forecast could be 39 and on the actual day it gets to 42 but we are still playing and could also happen in reverse to that where the temp doesnt reach the forecast and we are not playing.
If we were serious about player safety shouldnt we have umpires armed with thermometers who can make a local judgment at their particular ground. We sit around and wait for showers to pass and grounds to be fit to play on so why cant we sit around when its hot and wait for temp to drop below 40? In some caases we may get 1 or 2 hours in before it reaches 40 and another couple later in the day when it cools down a bit.
Yes of course we will have temperature variances across an association as big as ours where some would play and some wouldnt but is that no different to a rain affected day?
by daysofourlives
Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hannun
Parish
McMillian

Montgomery
Montgomery
Papas
by daysofourlives
Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Test Squad for South African Tour - predictions & discus

Just imagine what damage Mitch will do if he gets favourable conditions for swinging the ball back into these rabbits. There's not too many of them even getting their front pad in front of leg stump.
by daysofourlives
Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

I've been trying to figure out why only 2 games were allowed to get away. Doesnt that give unfair advantage?
There may be a perfectly good explanation.....i just cant find it.

Isn't the purpose of grade clubs to produce state cricketers? I would imagine if there is a wicket available it should be used to aid in the development of future state cricketers. I imagine this takes precedence over a fair grade competition.
by daysofourlives
Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Other International Cricket

FFS, New Zealand were never going to bowl India out in a day on that wicket, I think McCollum summed it up perfectly, after all he batted for about a day and half more on it than any of you having a go at him for batting on.
Pretty sure the New Zealand crowd were entertained and got their money's worth.
by daysofourlives
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

magpieeagle wrote:Any finals venues as yet? Or after this week’s games, have got netball trials to play

Yeah Mallala hosting an A3 semi final ;)
by daysofourlives
Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Up and coming guns

Quinton de Kock -Test debut at 21, averages 48 in 1st class cricket and 46 in ODI cricket already. ;)
by daysofourlives
Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

its pretty rough that guys arent qualifying for finals just because of the weather.

They arnt qualifying because of the lack of commitment of some A Graders.
If these guys were averaging 2 and 3 respectively why were they left in the A grade for 10 weeks. The answer is they were most probably left there because of the unavailability of A Graders or late starters.
Dont blame the association and the rules, blame the commitment of the A grade players, it happens in every club every year.
by daysofourlives
Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Coming into the last game of the season thought i might try and pick a team of the year mine would be as follows.

+ R Barker
M Norman
B Parish
A King ( Capt )
C McLean
R Hannun
J Vanderleur
R Johnson
C Roberts
B Montgomery
B Burgess

Doesnt look too bad, think i would leave one of the spinners out and include Joey Brown.
I also reckon only Barker, Norman and King pick themselves, the rest are very even with some other guys that you havnt selected.
Others around the mark would be Hogan, Ben Burgess, Gardham, Matt Ryan, Mullins, Fracowski, R Montgomery, Lade,
by daysofourlives
Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |