by daysofourlives
Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Test Squad for South African Tour - predictions & discus

The Sleeping Giant wrote:
JK wrote:Partnership 51 off 125 balls.

Me no understand :?

And Doolan got most of the runs. Disgraceful. ;-)

And Doolan faced alot more balls Disgraceful
As someone said earlier F@%$ off and come back when you can turn the strike over
by daysofourlives
Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best 25 - South Australian AFL Players

Enright below Hurn and Lake? Turn it up. Boris has been huge his whole career. Laughable. No need to read any further.

regards,

REB

How many Norms for Enright?

Lake been better than Enright, you musn't know much about the game ....

We have another muppet

Lol Crows supporter, you can clap now
by daysofourlives
Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 DT/SC Discussion

The Duds are in
by daysofourlives
Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2013/14.

A3- LP v Lyn @ Greenock
- Kap v Gre @ Mallala
A4- Tan v Ang @ Nuri 2
- Lyn v Mal @ South Gawler
A5-GV v LP @ Freeling
- Mor v Eud @ Saddleworth

Other grades coming soon
by daysofourlives
Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL - Round 1 - general discussion (and live scores)

Enjoy the 10mill Lance and no flags. EAD.
Wont be long and Sydney will be back to the glory days of the early 90s.
by daysofourlives
Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon 2014

I reckon Hird has designed this so that he does get sacked so that he gets this year and the next 2 years pay. He would've been stupid to resign and give up all that cash.
I think people are giving Hird and his wife too much credit for being smart,
by daysofourlives
Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Pretty simple, TB. Numerous people on this forum who were at the game have said that there were less than 500 Crow supporters at the game. You can choose to believe them, or to believe Triggy.
Yeah coz the numerous people on this forum are not bias in any way & wouldn't lie.
Trust the people that were there! If they did have more than 500 there it would have been even more embarrassing the lack of noise they put out. Mind you we did put them in their place pretty early on both on and off the field. Made them welcome as a bad bout of herpes! ;)
I trust the forum users to be as honest & unbiased as Trigg.

About as trustworthy as a turncoat, was only a month ago you were a Suns supporter
by daysofourlives
Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 4 - Scores 'n stuff

The key to this game is Jetta, if he spends anymore than 15 minutes on the ground Essenscum cant win
by daysofourlives
Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans 2014

Buddy has a premiership hangover like he did in 09, happy we worked out it was just him bringing the whole team down that year ;)
by daysofourlives
Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 5 already and what goes with it

Hawks have to get McEvoy off the ground when he is not in the ruck, he's killing us up forward
by daysofourlives
Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Open Mike

Love him or hate him- ripping interview with Cam Mooney I thought.

Its easy to forget his transformation between 2006 and 2007- he went from an almost wasted talent to arguably one of the best forwards in the comp in the space of 18 months- Forever getting rubbed out and failing to realise his importance in a goliath of a team, that itself took a while to realise just how good a side bomber had accumulated, to all australian and premiership player. Phenominal transformation and proves just how good a culture the likes of Harley, Scarleett and co. created in such a short space of time.

Really surprised to hear that Port were chasing him at the end of season 2002 (would have been handy in that side just quietly), and loved his openness concerning the personal guilt he carried (and still does) over the 2008 grand final.

Hated him as a player- not sure what I hated more, is arrogance and stupidity, or the fact he became so bloody good in a side that still gives me the shits :lol:, but have to say I enjoy him in the media.

Some really good episodes already this year!

Mike is really scraping the barrel now
by daysofourlives
Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Reserves. The Pros and Cons:

Now that the SANFL no longer hold the licenses of the two SA based AFL clubs what is the extent of the SANFL's obligation to these two clubs?
Is it the same obligation the SANFL has to Collingwood or Gold Coast? i.e None.

I am sure the SANFL would survive without the AFL teams, without the media, without any exposure, the clubs would simply adjust to live within their means.
For most people on here it wouldnt matter about the standard of the competition as long as it was still Centrals playing North or Glenelg playing South.
and there was the same rules for all and there was still a premiership at the end of the season.
It could be equivalent of Div 5 ammos for all i care i just want to see the dogs be given the same chance of winning the flag as the other 7 teams. The standard wouldnt fall away much as you must still play SANFL to be eligible for the draft thus keeping the comp strong.
by daysofourlives
Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ANZAC DAY ROUND 6 - live scores, results & chit chat.

woodublieve12 wrote:Adam Goodes.... Class

Pity he doesnt show any when he's attacking 13 yr old girls
by daysofourlives
Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Where are the 18 people that voted for a Kilburn premiership win?
All gone to play for other clubs for $$$ hence the position they are in!
I havent written them off yet! Percentage might cost them a finals berth though! :lol:

You're not the only one PG, the count is up to 20 now and clear premiership favourites
by daysofourlives
Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 - live scores , results & what's gone down.

he will get games. Had the option to bump or tackle, chose to bump and the guy got a broken jaw out of it. If douglas and fyfe get 2 i can see him getting at least 3.

have to admit it was unnecessary for him to do so.
Perhaps similar to Fyfe incident, but another ballpark to Douglas' snipe. Will probably get a game or two, which is ridiculous but so was the Fyfe suspension. Reckon the bloke tackling Lynch is more responsible for the head contact, unwittingly, and I hope Melbourne fight it and win.

Yep Melbourne have to fight this and IMO if he gets games all players may as well gridiron style helmets. They are clearly the next logical steps for players to avoid suspensions and head injuries. Is that what the AFL wants?
Viney was only protecting himself, had he chose to tackle instead of bump he would've opened himself up and been split down the middle much like Dangerfield was by Gia.
by daysofourlives
Mon May 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 - live scores , results & what's gone down.

Melbourne must appeal this on the grounds of gross injustice and that no person in their right mind could possibly come up with this ruling.
Take it to the courts of they have to, get an injunction, whatever it takes, the fabric of our game is at stake here. They should have the backing of every club
This is bigger than just Viney getting 2 weeks.
by daysofourlives
Tue May 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 8 - live scores, results and chin wagging.

The trouble these days and its across the whole AFL is the passion for the club and its players only comes from the supporters, they players themselves don't give a hoot. Thats what really 5hits me.
The Hawks players should be absolutely filthy that Buddy requested his manager get him to the Swans just days after the Swans beat us in a Granny.
The whole AFL is very plastic, give me the SANFL anyday (minus B grade sides)
by daysofourlives
Sat May 10, 2014 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

Cameron was given a bath by Tom Logan in Clare and although Tommy is an experienced campaigner a young flashy kid really should have too much speed for Tommy to deal with.

Cameron had 9 touches and a goal.If that's the type of form that earns a promotion off the rookie list, Adelaide are going beeeautifully.

As for CEY, I've not seen him dominate a game like he looks like he should. Perfect build, good pace, good hands, but all in very small patches. He spent some of 2013 languishing in the WWT reserves, if that's how his form was after 3 years on an AFL list I wouldn't even bother giving him a go.

Pretty clear Booney was talking about Cameron in the 1st 2 paragraphs and Ellis yelman in the 3rd.
As if a Power supporter is going to call some Crows reserves nimby by his 1st name ;)
by daysofourlives
Wed May 14, 2014 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 - Glenelg v Central @ Gliderol inc Post Match

Spargo wrote:
downspine wrote:Happy for the win
Games skills wasn't good advertisement however

Serious question downspine, have you selected the wrong team in your profile?
You've commented as if you're a Glenelg supporter a few times.

Confused over which of his user's he's using at the time?
Wouldnt be the 1st time
by daysofourlives
Sun May 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst AFL media person..

This is Hilarious
by daysofourlives
Fri May 30, 2014 5:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 State Game - SANFL v VFL @ Port Melbourne (Sat 31/5

What about guys like McGuinness who didnt want to play? Pretty sure several guys made themselves unavailable

I think Johann Wagner was another one who made himself unavailable.

;)
Cant believe the big fella didnt get a call up.
Easily the best full forward in the comp
Best player in the history of the whole game!

Ease up fellas, he is of course only the best forward in the history of the game outside that group of 6 that were collectively the best forward line ever seen in SANFL history who wore the fruit loops colours for one week in round 4
by daysofourlives
Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11 Chat

Crows easily. Poor game between two ordinary sides.
Suns have had a soft draw and the Crows are no chance at the 8.
Good that the Crows win, dont want their season over too early, its much more fun when their fans think they are chance and they stay interested until the last few rounds

What do you mean they are a chance? They just beat the 2nd best team, they are certainties to make the 8 now and do some real damage. No one will want to meet the Crows in September.
by daysofourlives
Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 12 - live scores, results & gas bagging.

Some ignorant people seem to have conveniently forgotten the Cats players who got hit high tonight with no frees paid as well as for the only time ever in the AFL an umpire calling play on when a player is having a very important shot at goals after already have started his run up.
Tom Hawkins guernsey must have magically ripped itself again tonight, the full back held him every time the ball came in. I saw one free paid.

Take ya Geelong glasses off mate.
He had 2 shots at goal earlier in the night that was very lucky the same thing didnt happen.
Play on has been called before, i know Franklin has been after he has started his run.
Menzel should of got free in last 30 seconds.
Robinson should have got free for Lappin running into him.
Brad Scott now just saying how ******* lucky they were with the umpires tonight

Brad scott?? Did the roos and cats swap coaches or is it cos Carlton lost it helps the roos?

Sorry for getting that wrong, I have never cared much for who your coach is
by daysofourlives
Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 13 - live scores, results & general hoo-ha.

Game day reports are an absolute joke, why have them?

Cyril's report will be thrown out, but now Cyril hasnt gone near it, no doubt worrying about the report.

Just leave all reports until Monday FFS
by daysofourlives
Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clint Alleway

My point is that the fact that a player is more likely to be caught doing something wrong in the AFL shouldn't come into it. I don't think we should make any distinctions based on chance. A player who cops 16 weeks in the Sanfl will most of the time have done no more than an AFL player who has got the same number of weeks.

Have to totally disagree with you RB.
How many players in country, ammo's or SANFL get suspended for what Fyfe got 2 games for early in the year or even Hartlett who got 1 for a stomach punch. Roughead's bump on McGlynn is another one that wouldnt even be looked at anywhere but AFL.
I reckon at ammos and country level the only suspensions are for striking. This offence is actually pretty rare in the AFL but the AFL have a gazillion other trivial offences that players get suspensions for.
I reckon they have this one pretty spot on
by daysofourlives
Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division IV 2014

(1) Duromine Dependent
Vs 15 W + 229
4 W + 44
8 L - 50
2 W + 35
12 W + 213

(2) The Willies
4 W + 29
8 L -77
12 W + 172
1 L -35
5 W + 80

(3) Hairy Hobbits
5 W +99
10 L -85
6 L - 67
16 W + 116
7 L - 21

(4) The Wigg Brothers
2 L -29
1 L - 44
5 W + 39
10 L -76
6 L -8

(5) FNQ Trotters
3 L - 99
15 W + 44
4 L - 39
8 L - 189
2 L - 80

(6) Da Heat
13 W + 144
11 W + 215
3 W + 67
15 W + 112
4 W + 8

(7) Daisys Duds
18 W + 340
14 W + 164
13 W + 206
11 W + 238
3 W + 21

(8) Adelaide Crows
12 W + 332
2 W + 77
1 W + 50
5 W + 189
10 W + 82

(9) Zed Force
17 W + 193
18 W + 399
14 W + 270
13 W + 294
11 W + 347

(10) Scros Swimmers
11 W + 286
3 W + 85
15 W + 133
4 W + 76
8 L - 82

Ladder at the end would look something like this with points differential as a guide for %
Duromine Dependent 60 + 2653
The Willies 52 + 1766
Daisys Duds 52 + 1554
Da Heat 52 + 1179
Adelaide Crows 48 + 2198
Zed Force 48 + 1731
Hairy Hobbits 44 + 1503
Scros Swimmers 40 + 1444

Wigg Brothers 40 + 1288
FNQ Trotters 36 + 890

Disclaimer: this does not take into account any trades or lack there of. Nor does it any stupid captaincy decisions
Will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Grasshopper, looks like your 2nd last game vs Wigg Brothers may decide your fate
by daysofourlives
Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: APPS Country Football

Huge changes coming in for next season apparently, including a heavily monitored maximum player payment of $400 per player.

This is sure to end some country clubs.

Good luck with that.

For the honest clubs that are not within an hour of the CBD this will see some clubs fold. Who will drive to Yorkes or mid north or Riverland for 400 a game?
by daysofourlives
Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think you will find all this is being driven by the Amateur League more so than the SANFL.
by daysofourlives
Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The problem the amateur league clubs face is that they pay everyone in their A Grade 21 meaning less money to spend on big signings. That is their main problem and the reason they cant compete with country clubs who may in general only have 6-8 players on the pay role.
Fix that problem instead of sooking bout country clubs taking your players.
You dont see the country clubs sooking when a young lad goes off to Uni or the city for employment and joins an amateur league club.
by daysofourlives
Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BL&G Football League

I am hearing that nearly all players selected in squad for the mickey mouse country championships are all trying to get out of playing.
Seems they all have to work on Saturday morning-what a joke
If the association have any balls then surely they will have to be heaps of suspension or it is a bigger mockery than I believe already.
Have they selected the final squad yet and if so what players have been selected?

Just select all Tanunda players, they have the bye dont they and they are the only club that supports it ;)
by daysofourlives
Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Geelong 2014

Rik E Boy wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:Bundy got BOG in his first game back. Happy with that?

Yep. We miss him and Caddy. Not enough intensity being shown around the contest.

Regards,

REB

Who is Bundy?
by daysofourlives
Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 - Ken Mcgregor medal Top 10 AFL spud award

When do young players become eligible?
Joe Daniher has potential

I reckon this kid is going to be a star. Big and mobile and attacks the footy hard. He's going to be a very tricky match up sooner rather than later.

regards,

REB

Yeah im probably being a bit harsh, he just looked so out of place last night in the 1st half, definitely didnt attack the footy hard then. He has no 2nd efforts, is a liability when the ball hits the ground and does not put any pressure on to keep the ball in the F50 and cant tackle. Apart from that he looks the goods ;)
Mind you not many key forwards get a kick on Lonegan.
by daysofourlives
Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 15 Discussion

Whats with all you blokes f%&$ng up the loophole, surely you arnt that stupid. If you're going to make Gazza VC you dont have to be a genius to work out you will need someone on sunday that definitely wont play and hasnt played yet and also only name 3 emergencies so that you can slip the emerg onto anyone you like.
If this criteria cant be met dont f&^^(&ng make him VC
#dumbasses ;)

Hope Georgiou isnt a late inclusion today from the emerg
by daysofourlives
Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 15 - live scores, results & shooting the breeze.

Dols wrote:
LaughingKookaburra wrote:The one thing that stood out to me was that Port lost 1 tall defender and looked vulnerable. Ports biggest test is yet to come with some injuries. Mirroring the Crows of 2012 currently.
were the cows on top in round 15 2012?

Well the Power are not top either so what's your point
by daysofourlives
Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division IV 2014

Updated after R15
(1) Duromine Dependent
Vs 15 W + 229
4 W + 44
8 L - 50
2 W + 35
12 W + 213

(2) The Willies
4 W + 29
8 L -77
12 W + 172
1 L -35
5 W + 80

(3) Hairy Hobbits
5 W +99 L -55
10 L -85
6 L - 67
16 W + 116
7 L - 21

(4) The Wigg Brothers
2 L -29
1 L - 44
5 W + 39
10 L -76
6 L -8

(5) FNQ Trotters
3 L - 99 W+55
15 W + 44
4 L - 39
8 L - 189
2 L - 80

(6) Da Heat
13 W + 144
11 W + 215
3 W + 67
15 W + 112
4 W + 8

(7) Daisys Duds
18 W + 340
14 W + 164
13 W + 206
11 W + 238
3 W + 21

(8) Adelaide Crows
12 W + 332
2 W + 77
1 W + 50
5 W + 189
10 W + 82

(9) Zed Force
17 W + 193
18 W + 399
14 W + 270
13 W + 294
11 W + 347

(10) Scros Swimmers
11 W + 286
3 W + 85
15 W + 133
4 W + 76
8 L - 82

Updated Ladder at the end would look something like this with points differential as a guide for %
Duromine Dependent 60 + 2957
The Willies 52 + 1741
Daisys Duds 52 + 1626
Da Heat 52 + 1192
Adelaide Crows 48 + 2319
Zed Force 48 + 2082
Scros Swimmers 40 + 1466
Hairy Hobbits 40 + 1349

Wigg Brothers 40 + 1313
FNQ Trotters 40 + 1044

Only one game went against the projections in R15 with FNQ trotters defeating Hairy Hobbits.
The projected end of season ladder has been adjusted accordingly.
I also adjusted the points differential to reflect the actual results from R15.

I might update the projections after next weeks round as things will have changed as teams trade.
by daysofourlives
Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2014

Booney wrote:2013 1
2012 1
2011 3
2010 2
2009 2
2008 2
2007 3
2006 2
2005 1
2004 -

2004 benny.

F*&%( i hope there is a draw or 3 soon then ;)
by daysofourlives
Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Shield Rankings Thread 2014

Hogg Shield All time top ten scores

1 The Far Callers 2776 2012 vs. FOOTYLEDGENS
2 Adelaide Crows 2714 2014 vs. Crack Foxes
3 Has Been 2708 2011 vs. unknown
4 Pool Swimmers 2701 2014 vs. unknown
5 Has Been 2684 2012 vs, Les's Men
6 Darksiders SCE 2679 2011 vs. Woodys Dropkicks
7 Spuds 2679 2012 vs. IF ManBearPigs
8 Duromine Dependent 2675 2014 vs. thewonderelephants
9 eddieslittleindians 2673 2014 vs. Backyarders
10 Honey Badgers 2671 2011 vs. Bear Necessity

The Hogg Shield all time top ten high scores list was breached for the first time in two years during this week's scorefest. Despite the massive scores, The Far Callers (Ron Burgundy) still holds the all time Hogg record.

regards,

REB

2 entries in the top 5 by my boys ;)

Are you unknown?
by daysofourlives
Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

bennymacca wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:A thread devoted to a debate over who has a better list Richmond or Adelaide

Just Wow

What's your point?

I wouldve thought the title of this thread makes that pretty obvious
by daysofourlives
Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Geelong 2014

Just relax a bit guys and wait until the end of the round to get your true position
by daysofourlives
Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Other International Cricket

Jim05 wrote:Saffers up to their old tricks again, Philander caught ball tampering

Didnt think you would be the first one to pick that up Jim ;)
by daysofourlives
Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Retirements - 2014

Jim05 wrote:
probie wrote:Bronze medal of a name change, after the silver of Harris/Lake, and the gold by the length of the straight o'brien/Lumumba

Lake > Lumumber by some

No one beats the current Power reserves coach though
by daysofourlives
Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

You Crows fans never fail to disappoint.
I was just listening to Crowey and some guy rings in and says you should trade McKernan and Porplyzia to GWS for Cameron. When Crowey suggested GWS would want more than that he said we could throw in Rutten as well. He was dead serious.
by daysofourlives
Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18 - live scores, discussion & confabbing.

Anyone know how many free kicks Priddis has had tonight?

His played well don't get me wrong but I swear these umps have had a dabble on West Coast.

Oops didnt mean to like that
Ive seen it the other way, reckon Richmond have had a very good run especially the 2 in the last to Riewoldt and some non frees to WCE earlier in the game in their F50
by daysofourlives
Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 14 - Port v Adelaide @ Alberton Oval (Sat 26/7)

So uninterested, in fact, that I make that the 4th largest crowd this season. Not to mention that the Clare game was by far the highest rating SANFL game this year, followed by Norwood v Port in round one. Keep on telling yourselves it's not working if it makes you feel better, though.

Yeah there so much interest less than 6% of the clubs members were in attendance,
by daysofourlives
Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 14 - Port v Adelaide @ Alberton Oval (Sat 26/7)

It's quite hilarious you guys laugh at a 6k crowd when a lot of clubs are happy with 2k

A crowd 6% of membership at any other SANFL game would equate to a crowd of around 300-400.
Absolutely pathetic crowd numbers.
We wont have to hold our breath to long before crowds of that nature become common in the SANFL

So how many people show up to sanfl reserves? I'm sure it isn't more than 300-400

It was a SANFL reserves game was it??
Thats where they should be playing
by daysofourlives
Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18 - live scores, discussion & confabbing.

Free kick against talia possibly the worst I have ever seen.
Take your blinkers off. There have been terrible frees all game. Lynch has had two shots on goal from frees that weren't there. The umpiring hasn't been the best but it's not favouring anyone.

Nobody listens to what you think

Oh the irony
by daysofourlives
Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 19 Chit Chat

Harsh Jimbo.

Your clearance work was very good, pressure and effort was certainly there but yes by foot you weren't great.

Their clearance work was ordinary IMO, no point getting the clearance when you lack composure to use the ball, a scrubby 20m kick doesnt cut it against the Swans. Think they won the clearances because they had more players at the contest, Sydney owned the 15-20m perimeter of the clearances
by daysofourlives
Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 19 Chit Chat

Great weekend to live in South Australia :D
by daysofourlives
Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL crowd numbers

bennymacca wrote:Yet still way more people went there than the "traditional games"

Drop off of 7000 from the 1st time they played at the bay
by daysofourlives
Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |