Search found more than 2414 matches

Return

Who xxxxed up The Forum ?

For xxxx sake who xxxxed up the forum ?
Put it to what it was this is shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by SDK
Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sachin Tendulkar announces Test retirement

Great batsman, shit bloke
by RustyCage
Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ryan Fergusson Announces Retirement

Days Of Our Lives...... Congratulations you are officially the di&@ head of the 2013
by Wolf Pack
Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are the SANFL being up-front?

Been talked about for weeks, clubs are apparently opposed, which means it will be voted in.
by smac
Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Reserves - PAFC accepts invite from SA Football Commissi

Thankyou. And it's going to absolutely kill me because the TRUE magpies have been my life for as long as I can remember.

Wouldn't that "true" change have happened in 1997?

What has been your stance on the Port Adelaide Football Club / Magpies / debate over the last 16 years?

Have always seen the power and magpies as 2 seperate clubs.[/quote]

Why did you cry over the death of a 16 year old football club boon ???
by UK Fan
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 - Player retirements/delistings/trade discussion

Nup cant blame him at all. He has a premiership and now will leave the game with a healthy bank account. WIN WIN WIN for him, GWS and Collingwood who get well compensated with Taylor Adams and pick 36.

Yep, everyone's a winner here...except for Geelong who missed out on both players.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Phantom Gossiper wrote:I hate this new safooty layout!!

That's nice. Do you need help finding the door.
by Dissident
Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg Senior Coach 2014

when is the decision on the glenelg coach going to be announced?

(08) 8294 5333

Ring the club and ask them, don't listen to the speculative fools on here.

According to this thread, we've already had 8 "sure things" signed up, been down to the last 2 with 14 different people, etc etc.

Yeah I agree people are just throwing names out there without having any idea who the coach will be!!!!!
by Panther Pack
Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2013/14.

not sure how this A2s playing an A1 side on the "bye" week is going to work out. seems like a pretty stupid idea to me, see how we go this weekend.
Why is it stupid?
Unfortunately there wasnt any other options, the A1 Ressies didnt want byes and fair enough.
I know our A2's are very keen to have a game rather than a bye so I dont have an issue with it
by Jim05
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

If you think I played for Eagles you'll be mightily diappointed Days. Haven't played for a long time and I think you'll find I post on a number of other league sites.
Not just yours.
As I said I know Clusey and a Eudunda player - tough to work out even for you.'I've heard rumours. Believe me or not, no concern of mine.
I doubt the guy you're thinking I am can write in a sentence - apologies Nocyrils - let alone post a comment.

That was the most unconvincing explanation I think I've read :D
by Swamp Donkey
Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Melbourne 2013

Well North your 2007 is soon upon you. Geelong are done, Hawthorn will be about the place and so will $ydney as the AFL deems it so. Fremantle will be a tough opponent. I can see these four sides making the top four. I don't reckon any team will ever do what Geelong did in 2007, but the Roos could hop over the lot next season.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Quest - Ashes 2013/14

hawks21 wrote:Need a genuine batsman at number 6 IMHO

Rogers
Warner
Watson
Clarke
Smith
<Insert Batsman>
Haddin
Johnson
Siddle
Harris
Lyon

I think the selectors might go with Bailey. I'd him at five and Smith at six.
by The Dark Knight
Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Norwood Senior Coach for 2014

Anyone else see the irony that the clubs number 1 coaching candidate has been poached by the club that has only been admitted thanks to Honest Joe and his cronies backflip?
Guess you reap what you sow
by Jim05
Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Oval - NEW Home of SA Footy

This is Adelaide Oval not Adelaide Crows Oval. It is for ALL South Australia not just two football clubs and a few cricket matches.
If the SA govt. put so much of our tax dollars into this venue we should use it for every possible venue .... soccer .... rock concerts .... rolling stones ..... international knitting championships does not matter. We need to generate revenue on OUR investment.

We get those everytime the Crows play
by JK
Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My bloody car shit it’s self this morning!!!! Parked the car out the front of the workshop so I can go clock on tthen park the car. Do it every Friday! Went to go park and the bloody car wouldn’t budge! Spewing!!! Then i thought i was a raa member, so i called the missus to make sure at 630am, she's come of 6-2am shift, so my good day continued. Wasn't a member after all that. so went to raa website and joined myself (premium membership) and the wife up (the onebelow premium), so almost $300 forked out already, then i call the raa to get someone to come see the car!!! I didn't read the diclaimer and got told i had to fork out another $111 for some gap... Called the wife back and let her know the cost, yep, day just keeps getting better. Then after all that i thought i'd try and start the car, just for something to do.... STARTED BLOODY FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: . Called raa back to cancel and they said they'd refund the $111, which was a positive! Called the wife back to give her the good news, still obviously seething about the cash spent.... IT'S NOT EVEN 9am YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.grassrootsgames.co.uk/filesforever/JD%20ARGH.gif
by woodublieve12
Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: St Kilda 2013

Turbo wrote:Reckon the afl would love to see st Kilda relocate. Maybe the first NZ team??

Spot on Turbs. They'll have better luck with the local school girls who have to compete with the sheep....

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Melbourne Cup

Ethopia for me hope it dosnt breakdown again ! Massive run the other day will get the distance $81 atm
by the wonder elephant
Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great to see...

Aerie wrote:And here is the polar opposite to Ashton Hams

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2013-11-08/c ... o-coaching

Lol 'development coach if the SANFL reserves side'

I wonder who will take the role of 'chief toilet roll replacer'
by whufc
Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Channel 7 announced by SANFL as preferred telecast partn

Given the Crows really aren't a club to call the people who attend their games 'fans' is probably incorrect

i believe the correct term for people who attend Crows games is 'Marketing Opportunities'.
by topsywaldron
Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great to see...

And when he was delisted, he was back to a Centrals aligned player in the sanfl.
by smac
Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2013/14.

daysofourlives wrote:How did Schmidt pitch them yesterday Extractor?

and pitch is about what he does with it....
by Extractor
Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL feels need to emphasise risks of ducking

LMAO. The AFL changes a rule that didn't need to be changed in the first place and then needs to hold a summit to figure out how to put things back to they were in the first place.

Here's an idea you tards STOP ******* WITH THE RULES and leave the game alone.

regards,

REB

I'll say, took us 5 seasons to adjust to the 'no rushing points' rule....
by MatteeG
Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: St Kilda 2013

Koch ... all piss and wind, looks like a Kock now.

Alan Richardson now officially coach.

Koch was never really blocking it, just getting St Kilda to now foot the bill associated with finding a replacement. Good move.
I liked the bit where he complained about having to pay for another clubs incompetence. Luckily no one has ever paid for Port being incompetent.
by smac
Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Draw

So will there still be only 18 games? Eagles 2014 membership is out and season ticket is same price as last year ($170 - apparently a saving of $198 off rrp...). Maths clearly not the strong suit of the membership people at the Eagles.

Will they reduce normal ticket price from $14?

Less games, same price - good luck to you.

Sturt's equivalent membership has increased to a staggering $215 :shock:

How else do you think all your Port Adelaide recruits are going to be paid, dog Sh!t?

There's a difference between training in it and being treated like it.
by zipzap
Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sachin Tendulkar announces Test retirement

Had to clean my computer screen after I saw this on facebook....
by am Bays
Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours and Player Movement Discussions for 2014

Davenport to be playing assistant coach at North Shore Football Club.

Subject to Big Phil's official confirmation.... ;)
by Hodges 153!
Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The future of West Adelaide.

Yes. Let's look after the guy who stole a large amount of money and once caught tries to take the easy way out. Don't press charges either so he can do it again one day. Steal 100k and no criminal record. If he did it again somewhere else, the next victim should be able to sue the wafc.
by The Sleeping Giant
Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes First Test Live Discussion

Batsmen will make mistakes early in their innings, been happening since the game began. No matter the deck or the attack, you're going to get out early at times. What kills you though is when blokes get a start and don't go on with it. Warner, Watson and now Smith all batted for a while and score just over 100 between them when 200 would be a pass for 3 international batsmen.

I've reserved judgement on Watson at 3, but now I've decided he's just not the man. He's a prodigious talent with bat in hand, but he seems to be able to attack or defend. There's no middle ground where he can make runs safely all day that a true #3 can do. Batted himself into a hole then got out. I'm with Ponting on this one, Clarke needs to be our #3 .

A lot riding on Haddin and Johnson here. Thankfully they both have the ability and record to do it, but 1 more and things look really dire.

Too gutless to bat at 3.
by scoob
Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How good, Boof and Clarke are trying to bring back the Aussies of old! Nothing wrong with a bit of mongrel and fight!

Don't care what Clarke is like off the field he is a fierce competitor on the field and wears his heart on his sleeve. Anderson loves to give it out but doesn't like to receive it. I have a feeling it probably stems back from last ashes series as nearly every Aussie player was giving it to him and Siddle gave him a massive send off!

Shake hands like they did and play on! Bring on the 2nd test!
by hawks21
Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LBT wrote:Oh here we go...
Trott to return home due to stress-related illness

http://www.espncricinfo.com/the-ashes-2013-14/content/story/692405.html

Another Trescothick, soft cock
by Jim05
Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spargo wrote:England coach Andy Flower wants to sit down with Boof and discuss "acceptable sledging" - FFS!

Threats of punching head in - ok... Threats of breaking arms - not ok...

Boof should tell him to go f@#k off back to Zimbabwe
by scoob
Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

Good on them, I say! Shit idea having a b-grade junior team.
by smac
Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Then you would call yourself the Port Adelaide Football Club ........
by DOC
Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows Reserves 2014

And it's a valid point that some people don't follow the AFL that much, but those people would be in the vocal minority and sometimes we have to adapt and love with the changes.

Yeh right, 40,000 Crows fans and 20,000 Power fans can't be wrong. But at the end of the day they still have their Crows, Power and AFL. Why do they need the SANFL too? So far as I'm concerned SANFL fans are the majority in the SANFL comp, and AFLites claiming some sort of right of dominion should apply only to their specific comp.
In a nutshell, I don't care how many you number in your comp, you're not welcome in ours.
Quality post, TRB. Unfortunately the 'AFLites' are used to getting their own way, and few of them really appreciate what exists other than the AFL. They see this whole reserves debate through AFL goggles which distorts things.
As you say, the AFL teams have no right to compromise the SANFL merely because the AFL's bigger. Beeny Mk 2's crap about adapting to changes just typifies the selfish attitude of Sando, Triggy et al.
by RB
Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ifi see someone trying to fly in-between cars behind me
I will deliberately box them in to be a prick.
I like to be an arsehole on the rd to people who are aresholes.
by Johno6
Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Golden North's lime ice cream.
The duck's guts.
by Spargo
Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 - Player retirements/delistings/trade discussion

Duigan's retirement is part of Mick's cunning plan to promote Wood!
by gadj1976
Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 3rd Test Perth Discussion

FFS, leave it the way it is ...
by dedja
Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 3rd Test Perth Discussion

What a load. You have as much chance losing the toss as winning it. If you're good enough you'll win no matter what.
by LaughingKookaburra
Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon 2013

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/e ... 2zfd1.html

TIRD DESEERVES A LIFE BAN AND JAIL TIME SCUM SCUM SCUM

DONT BLAME DANK

ITS ALL THE SCUM TIRD
by Squids
Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013/14 BIG BASH

Just think. Without T20 would Warner be playing tests? Or Steve Smith? Without ODI cricket would Johnson have been recalled? I reckon Nathan Lyon may well still be sitting on his tractor too.

Time to get off the high horse with limited overs cricket and realise it's paying a lot of the bills. It keeps kids interested in playing cricket and gets people to actually watch domestic cricket. I am 100% a test fan first and foremost but I'm not too proud to enjoy other forms of cricket and realise the importance to the game overall.
by Grahaml
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 4th test Boxing Day - Melbourne Discussion

what was wrong with Pietersons shot????

he was trying to be aggressive and take the game on, nothing wrong with that and realistically how long are the tail going to wag for??????????

Gut feel says Pietersons better than the pre meditated front leg out to square leg cross bat cow corner slap off a ball hitting the stumps.
by whufc
Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 4th test Boxing Day - Melbourne Discussion

What a bunch of bandwagonners the Barmy Army are ...

A lot like you blokes on here fair dinkum it's like a hair salon in here you blokes shit can your own team the second they look like failing. Yet when your up and about it's all good.

You've all hated Haddin and Johnson yet now your in love with them. :roll: same as Smith you all hate him hits a ton bang you all love him.

Like the australian media in today's paper Kallis retires because Australia are 3-0 get fu&@ed typical australian media bullshit.
Your first posts on an ashes thread since the Adelaide test.

No coincidence it's England's best day of the series

Pot, kettle, black, calling, the - you join the dots.
by am Bays
Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

daysofourlives wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:starting my level 2 coaching course in february...

Looking forward to the improved football knowledge you may gain ;)

you should join me... together we can improve :D
by woodublieve12
Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours and Player Movement Discussions for 2014

daysofourlives wrote:
whufc wrote:Scott Dutschke returning home to tanunda

Edited for accuracy.
Not all players go to the country for money.
Believe it or not some come from the country before they play at a league club.

There is alot more player traffic going from the country to the city

Wow you got all that out of my 5 words
by whufc
Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: DRS Farce

In my book Dale Steyn is the best bowler going around at the moment but if he does another chainsaw celebration I'm going to kill the kent ...
by dedja
Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Jacques Kallis Retires

SOUTH AFRICA NEED 57 TO WIN

SELFISH SLOW BATTING REALLY COST SOUTH AFRICA LOL LOL LOL
Their gun quicks have got the job done.
On a side note these guys are number 1 in the world and they attract a smaller crowd than a sheffield shield game, pathetic.
And to think these clowns want us to give up our Boxing Day Test to go and play infront of 50 people over there, get faarked
by Jim05
Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013/14 BIG BASH

Surely there are better options than Oakley! Wow :shock:
by carey
Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |