Return

Re: Things that you rate!

That's Vincent "Jack" Buckskin, used to play for Kilburn
by test
Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First Ashes Test Team predictions

Mitch Johnson on his way home from India so he can prepare for the Ashes. You'd say he will be in the first Test team

Probably between him and bird for the spot behind sidds and harris.

Really hope they stick with Lyon for the first couple of tests at least

I'd prefer Bird over Johnson, he's tried and failed in many ashes campaigns now, doesn't build enough pressure, bowls far too many loose balls.
by test
Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes First Test Live Discussion

F##k yes! Go the Aussies!

Come on lets get these last wickets, you can pitch it up fellas, don't need to keep on bowling short every ball to these blokes

Creating chances and not conceding many by doing it, why wouldn't you stick with it as long as necessary? When the chances stop coming or the runs start flowing then you change.
Fair enough Graham I just think they shouldn't get too carried away with bowling short every ball to the tailenders this series now, I love the aggression but a bit of variation and a plan to set them up would be good along with the short pitch stuff. Given the situation Broad batted well, survive the constant short pitch bowling and made some much needed runs for England

I normally agree but watching it on tv after tea, we hit both Anderson and broad on the gloves with short balls and roughed them up a bit, considering the poms don't have a bowler who hits 140 kph they have no one to intimidate us, keep them on the back foot and blast them out I reckon!! Doesn't always work but it did today!
by test
Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 2nd Test Adelaide Discussion

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386113768.741934.jpg

The Aussies have been out there for a bit checking the pitch and doing some fielding practice, looking amazing, the concourse on level 5 of the southern stands gonna be buzzing tomorrow!
by test
Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

Go home to shower? Don't you blokes like getting nude with each other?
by test
Sun May 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Excellent, really into this storyline glad he got the win
by test
Mon May 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

Booney wrote:
Bully wrote:lol..... its like talking to a brick wall.

Yes, it looks as though it is and to be honest I'm not quite sure why benny and Q. are bothering.

Haha I just caught up on this thread and thought the exact same thing!
by test
Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

Who even cares? They wanted to leave, they left, the reasons have been explained, move on.

After some negative comments on here it seems Ivan 'The Kid' Silvy has Kadina flying, premiership favourites after the weekend?
by test
Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

Greenies forfeited
by test
Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: is your club losing revenue

If foot traffic into your club after a game is dependent on the announcement of best players my guess is you have a very poor club culture.
by test
Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In Matts defense losing gun recruit Ronald Lee Jr IV to a season ending injury dashed any hopes of finals contention.
by test
Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Ashes

Funny how all the experts putting Shaun Marsh in their side played with his Dad. What a joke.
by test
Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Probably harsh on the big fella he's a warrior, but other then the McLean cousins slapping each other after games we're all good Officejet, but thanks for the concern [emoji106]
by test
Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How are things at the Kennel, Test. Everyone Happy ?

Norsworthys not, this shit weather and lack of legal solariums is killing his tan, Carey's pissed about the constant rumors of the Royal Croquet Club not returning, Grub is trying to find peace with the Hird decision.

but football wise we're very pleased with our second half, some tight loses to the top sides (barring a rampant Kadina last week when we had 9 blokes out) and looking forward to finals.
by test
Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

one day I will wrote:
Officejet wrote:I will make sure Josh "The Little Master" Lawson thanks the Dogs on Sunday.

you would wanna hope he thanks u officejet for all this talk.

Would be a fair task considering they don't know each other
by test
Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You 2 would make a good partnership, you should team up and put your energy to good use rather then being Nostradamus's on a local footy forum [emoji106]
by test
Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm not bitter about anything! Unlike some of this forums posters [emoji6]
by test
Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Whatever the outcome lock it in that Andrew Ross will get the 3 votes for the few days following the game.
by test
Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brisbane Lions 2015

I sent the news.com article to some guys I went to school with, one jammed a big GI Joe in his brothers ass while passed out, back when people used camcorders, we all got to see the video, the GI Joes legs spread while his upper body were buried and the passed out brothers moans of pleasure gave us all a laugh, lucky there weren't mobiles and snapchat back then
by test
Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Old Adelaide nightclubs

We always felt a bit classy when we went to the Ambassadors.

We'd always end up at Jules or Rio's though by 6am. I went straight to footy or cricket many times from one of them.

Went straight to cricket once from Rio's and left our other opening batsman there, he'd found some new friends and didn't come home for 4 days. Telling the team we needed another player and his missus that he wouldn't be coming wasn't easy!
by test
Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA v WA Shield

Zartan wrote:Richardson facing Hogan. Deep square leg and deep backward square leg as well.. setting him up for a pull/hook?

Sounds like they just did!
by test
Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australia v NZ - Test Series

It's beyond a joke now, even he must be embarrassed that he gets such a free ride.
by test
Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

wristwatcher wrote:Ah yes Tinder :lol: ...To boldly go where most men have been before. :vom:

Much like the pub scene [emoji23] but cheaper [emoji106]
by test
Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aussie golfers overseas

What a day at the Australian Open, Nick Cullen gains entry to The Open next year, Rod Pampling hits a course record 61, and World Number 1 Jordan Spieth misses an eagle putt on the 18th with playing partner Matt Jones holding on for a massive win. Huge crowd at The Australian Golf Club, what a day
by test
Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BLCA 2015/2016

Yes, Angaston Wont be doing afternoon Tea for One dayers, and we certainly dont expect it for One Day Games when we go to other venues.

This is a 10 minute "Innings Change over" in one day cricket, different from a "tea" break in Two day Cricket. When there is a tea break both sides are going back out as they were and there aren't blokes padding up, having throw downs, bowlers warming up etc. to me its pointless and we did it for first one dayer at Ango against Nuri and to no fault of them (as i didnt eat any either, yes i DIDNT eat any) we threw half it out. as we did last year aswell.

If your lucky enough to play us in a two day game at Ango then you will have the full Brunt of our very fine Spread, but just wanted to make it clear as i could see there was a tear or two in Bills eyes when he came out to bat ;)

While im on here, well done to Sandy on saturday, totally out played us in all areas of the game, Wont hurt our boys to get a reality check, looking forward at another crack at them early next year.

Rubbish you didn't eat any I bet you strongly objected to this decision [emoji12]
by test
Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |