Search found 1 match

Return

Re: Great Southern Football League

Yes Tiger83, well aware of what the button is for. My interest is with Matty Wilson who was happily cleared to SANFL (the Crows ressies I presume) but denied to RFL, clearly an option if he doesn't make it. You would of thought the skipper from 2013 was financial and could go wherever he wanted. :)

Not that ur in a position that needs to know, but Matty is not completely financial. Its not always about Subs... He wont be playing anywhere in 2014 now anyway. He had a shoulder reconstruction the other day after a training mishap.

As an interested observer of clearances to see where players are going etc. I find it amusing that if he won't be playing anywhere in 2014 as stated why wouldn't the Club clear him???
A clearance can only be denied on subs or a contract, but I could be wrong. I thought if he had club property ie a Guernsey, after being captain of the club they would happily let him have that, and maybe he will return to the club one day, but you would think that wont happen now.
by Ralph Wiggum
Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |