Wedgie wrote:My kids are almost there!

FB_IMG_1473410768065.jpg

Young Matty Scarlett...
by Jase
Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 2

Kicking and deliberate tripping is only a $1,500 fine... Far more dangerous than a tummy tap... HTFU!

Exactly.
Nothing wrong with a tummy tap or rib tickler

Not proud of it but I put someone on a stretcher in U17s giving someone a jab in the back. So it can happen.
Shit bloke there knuckles ;)

I'd suggest you gave him more than a tap if you put him on a stretcher...
by Jase
Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans

My wife suffers horribly from anxiety issues... I also suffer mildly from anxiety and depression...

If someone said to me that they were glad i wasnt on holidays, I'd laugh and ask if tht was yhe best he had...

People need to stop being outraged at the most miniscule things...
by Jase
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Champions League 16/17

If only crowd numbers equaled points... ;)
by Jase
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Golf in general

Stayed up waaaay to late last night watching it... God I cant stand American Golf fans... or Phil Mickelson, or Brandt Snedecker... Tools...
by Jase
Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

The 9 hole course is a little cracker... Really enjoyed it when I Played there, kangaroos on the course and some amazing views

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
by Jase
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

4 Days until the Jase Family European vacation begins... 7 weeks in Italy, UK and France... bring it on...
by Jase
Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2016/2017

Yep boxing Day... Didn't think anyone would care seeing it's only League One ;)

by Jase
Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2016/2017

Going to the West Brom v ManUre match in a couple of weeks and then the Liverpool v Stoke game on the 27th of December... Should be awesome...

Can't wait...
by Jase
Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sooo.... what didya get?

Present levels down this year due to being OS and unable to get a heap of stuff home but... The Jnr Jases did well for themselves as usual. . Mrs Jase got a Pandora bracelet and some Perfume...

I got a new British Lion's hoodie, a book and best of all the Mrs has organised a round of golf for me at the Belfry on New Years Eve day... I have always wanted to play there... It's not the championship course but will still be amazing...

by Jase
Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

Playing at the Belfry golf club today, occasional home to the Ryder Cup. It's going to be about 7 degrees, but blue sky and no wind to speak of. Beautiful

by Jase
Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting to see Junior Jase's face as we pulled up to Anfield today... Had a tour of the new stand, got to sit in the managers seat on the touchline and then a seat in the Kop...

I'm not a Liverpool fan but the place is amazing...

Also got to see and sit in the best seats in the house. . You have to buy two seats, for two seasons which totals up to £100000 for the two seats.

by Jase
Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I rate the 7 week European holiday the Jases just got back from... Saw some amazing places and met dome brilliant people.

I also rate the Junior Jases and how they managed to spend the time lumped together and didn't get to frustrated with each other to bad. They are 12 and 13 so it could have been terrible.

Finally after being in transit for 25 hours and getting home yesterday evening at 7:00pm, seeing my dogs and then actually being able to sleep in my own bed.

What a great break...

by Jase
Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian tour of India 2017

Loved Stuart Clarks take on things...

“Virat Kohli went off and rightly so,” Clark told Fox Sports’ Bill and Boz. “It’s not the done thing. As Steve Smith said, it’s a brain fade because he should have thought about what he was doing.”
Clark said Kohli was right to try to get under Smith’s skin and to react how he did when Smith looked up to the Australian team. “It’s professional sport,” he said.
“What else are you going to do? Let him walk in and score a hundred and walk off and then they win. (No), get into him.
“You’ve opened up a can of works, but as long as it’s not racial or homophobic or any of that other stuff and it’s into him trying to put him off his game, I don’t particularly have a problem with that.”

It's exactly what the Australian team has done for the previous 20 or so years... shoe on the other foot and there is a certain level of preciousness that comes to the fore...

Also loved Kholi having a swipe at Ian Healy... Healy is a tool of the highest order so any criticism he has of behaviour on the field should be roundly laughed at... I'm sure Brian Lara does everytime he opens his cheating mouth...

Yes I hate Ian Healy :)
by Jase
Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon

I'm no James Hird fan at all, but that is a well written piece and I would hope that some people may benefit from reading it and recognising issues that they to may be having and will reach out for support...
by Jase
Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A-League season 2016-17

Absolutely mental... Sucked in Theo ya tool bag...

by Jase
Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 3

The poor disadvantaged Port supporters, I'm sure they tried hard at school and then worked their guts out at Uni only to be very unlucky in life. Boo hoo. The sooner we can weed these people out of society the better. Unfortunately the gene pool is getting bigger and shallower.

C'mon mate we aren't talking about lazy sh^ts here, I'm guessing that neither went to school through no fault of their own.
Not condoning their actions but sometimes just labelling people feral is unfair.
I was brought up by a single mother, I managed to find a way to school every day for 12 years and stick to a job for over 28 years which enabled me to retire at the age of 46.
My girlfriend was looking after her family from about the age of 7 in the slums of Bradford because of an alcoholic mother and abusive father, she's now doing great after saving up to move to Australia and working full time ever since as well as bringing up 3 kids.
No fault of their own my arse.
The Port supporter didn't look like she'd missed out on much in life, she's certainly been fed!
Never mind all the other rubbish , your lady is a Yorkshire lass... The White Rose, God's own Country...

Apart from your football teams, you have great taste... :)
by Jase
Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So after the disappointment of not getting to play at Sandy Creek on Thursday (bloody stupid rain ;)) the old man has organised for a game on ANZAC Day.

Looking forward to it.

Did take all the family out to the Little Para Par 3 on Friday and played 9 holes, was good fun, but the youngest last 4 balls in 3 holes... They are coming out of his pocket money :)

by Jase
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My eldest being the Lead character in the school's musical starting tonight.

For those at all interested, the school is putting on "Back to the 80's" at the Shedley Theatre...

by Jase
Thu May 04, 2017 6:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got the call up to play at Sandy Creek on Saturday and the old man has said he would pay for me to have a 10 round membership as well... I love being an only child :)

by Jase
Thu May 11, 2017 10:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shot a 91 today @ Sandy Creek, could have been so much better, but happy enough. The greens scare me with their pace...

The old man was in the comp and got 15 points... Ouch... :)

by Jase
Sat May 13, 2017 7:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 12

Well I said GWS should be at $1.01, who would have thought that the bookies would be correct...?

What a win... I scared the crap out of the kids and dogs when I screamed kick it, just before the clearing Kick by Weitering...

by Jase
Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Played my second round of the handicap collection yesterday and shot another 91, triple boogie on the first (lost ball half a yard off the fairway) and another on the 14th (OOB). Two double boggies, that both came from 3 putts from less than 6feet. Some of those down hill putts are like putting on glass...

Happy with the way I hit it, but 2 penalties and 37 putts just killed me...

Golf, how good is it...?

by Jase
Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Had a solid round yesterday, solidly bloody frustrating... started with a a Triple Bogey and finished with one as well...

In my final round to get my handicap back I shot a 90... So my three rounds have been 91, 91 and 90...

Have got my swing pretty much back but when I'm missing I'm missing left... I can live with that because it is better than the God awful slice that was the miss shot...

When they are hit well, they are hit real well, into the Par 5 11th hit Driver, 5 iron over the back...

Onto the Monthly Medal next week... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170625/6f376c5c7ae2e7a8936147b193cc6b74.jpg

by Jase
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MRP

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:Schofield gets off...not guilty of hitting Oliver.

Now they can go after the vicious Lamb for violently manhandling Houli. The bastard...

by Jase
Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MRP

Was always going to happen, we all know why.
Because he was guilty and that's what he deserved?
Bzzzt no. I know you're not that silly.
Because he belted someone in the head with an elbow with a striking motion, with high impact which happened to knock someone out cold... Which any other player doing the same thing regardless of colour, race, religious affiliation would have got 4 weeks as well...

No it's not that, it's because everyone who thinks he should have got 4weeks originally is a racist...

Yep...

by Jase
Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (TV Spoilers, NO BOOK SPOILER

We watched all the series again and finished up last night... The final episode of season 6 is good, but the Battle of the Bastards is some of the best TV ever filmed IMHO

by Jase
Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bloody Par today, I hate Par...

Was an average round today, every time I got a + it was very quickly followed by a -. Played some good golf in the closing stages...

Was 2 down after 9, 4 down after 14 and then got 3 back in the last 4 to finish 1 down...

Won $5 in the comp (I was the last person to get a prize thanks to count back) and won a birdie ball on the Par 3 8th.

Was happy today, could have been better but will take the result...

I still hate Par...

by Jase
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 18

The North tank is on.
Ziebell "rested" this week. Rested for what??

North, Collingwood and Hawthorn ones to watch throwing in the towel in coming weeks.

North already doing it, they had Lindsay Thomas in defence last week. [emoji38]
That's OK, you can still stage for frees in the back lines, Gavin Wanganeen made a career out of it... ;)

by Jase
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Next game at Sandy Creek was supposed to be next week for the Monthly medal but now I have to get a stupid lump taken out of my neck the day before...

Was looking forward to the round, after the British Open, was going to try out all sorts of things, such as only using my 2 iron off the tee on all long holes...

Oh well have to wait for yet another week... :)

by Jase
Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 19, predictions, live scores, shit canning & resul

amber_fluid wrote:You gotta love Eddie Betts.
I wanted so much too dislike him when he left Carlton but you just can't.
I can relate to this... Devo when he left but he is just a bloody good player and a bloody good fella...

by Jase
Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Now it's going to be a postal vote that won't count.

Ok, none of that matters because people have their own convictions.

If you want to change their mind on something, you need to be flexible, at least a little bit.

If you're only in it to say you're "married", and if you can't say that, you don't want it, what are you really fighting for?

If you wanted legal equality, and are offered it with a different name tag, take it.

They might have their convictions but they are blatantly wrong. So you want to pander to them based on that? You are getting hung up on a word that has changed its meaning countless times over the years. Is that the same word that the SSM crew are hung up on as well...?

As I have stated, I am all for SSM... No issues with it here...

by Jase
Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

My son getting the cast off of his arm on Tuesday after breaking it 7 weeks ago, and then falling over at school in an inocuous incident and it looks like he has done it again...

I'm not sh1tty that he might have broken his arm, but I feel more for the poor kid that he most likely won't be able to do the rock climbing and abseiling on his Year 9 camp in 3 weeks... He has been looking forward to it for months...

That sucks mate, I hope he's not in too much discomfort.....

I reckon it's almost a right of passage, you need to break something as a kid before you become an adult 'coz you sure as hell don't want to do it as an adult! Thanks mate....

X-rays confirmed that all is good and there is no fresh break...

Phew

by Jase
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 22

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
Corona Man wrote:FFS

Leave now

I am finding another bar... does that count?

Change of bar has helped
Selfish bugger, go back to the first bar...

;)

by Jase
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2017

Brodlach wrote:Agree on Kelly, similar player but about a year behind Lever

Couple of Journos saying he didn't get much more than his last contract
Just gives Kelly enough time to get to that good level and then bugger off back to Victoria

by Jase
Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

Dixon was immense last night... Bloody quick for a brick sh1thouse too...

by Jase
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you are looking forward too

Finishing our Foster care training and assessments... Then I'll be able to go back to playing golf every second week and we'll also be a step closer to fostering a little one.

by Jase
Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2017

[quote="Brodlach"]Still baffles me why the Hawks picked him up

Clarko drinking his own bath water thought he could turn him around.
Bit unfair. If there was any man on this earth who could turn Vickery into a reasonable footballer it's Clarko
And that tells you everything you need to know.... If Clarko can't make him into something (or something that resembles something) Tyrone really is a spud of the highest order.

If Clarkson turned Vickery into a champ he should give coaching up and spend his time turning water into wine.[/quote]Genuinely funny Booney... Nearly fired iced coffee out my nose...

by Jase
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Now it's going to be a postal vote that won't count.

Dogwatcher wrote:Stan, I'm pretty certain the "ashamed" bit was tongue in cheek.
Pretty close family, from what I can gather.
I'm not convinced it was tongue in cheek...

by Jase
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is your vote

Yes you are married, that's the way it is set up now.
I don't know what the right or wrong set up is, like I said I will be voting yes.
I'm just trying to work out the best way to get around the 'no' voters who are voting 'no' purely on religious beliefs.

tell them to stop forcing their beliefs onto others. i dont force my beliefs onto them. what makes them think they can do it?

Aren't the Christians trying to tell other people that their religion says marriage doesn't include you?

Isn't that exactly "forcing your beliefs" onto people that don't actually care about your religion?

Please don't broad brush stroke all Christians with this...

You will be surprised how many are voting YES...

But lazy stereotypes are just that, Lazy...
by Jase
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 Off-Season

Corona Man wrote:
bennymacca wrote:Booney and wubbsy taking great delight in the misfortune of the crows instead of worrying about their own sides :)

To be fair, I am enjoying too :D

Yep me too... :)
by Jase
Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My eldest son (nearly 15) has a job interview tomorrow @ Coles for some casual work... his Aunty works there but is on maternity leave at the moment, so she is going to give him some tips on what to expect in the interview...

Good luck to the boy, he can then buy all his own crap (that is what I rate :) )
by Jase
Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you are looking forward to

So after finally finishing all of the foster training, assessments first aid, mandatory notification etc Etc, the Jase family have finally had our application submitted to the Department of Child Protection...

This leads me to two things that I'm looking forward to;

1. After discussions with our assessment team, if all ticked off by the department, we will be the proud foster parents of TWO little ones (siblings) ... :)

2. Finally getting back onto the Golf Course next Saturday... Though the old man has said there is plenty of Brown snakes about up at Sandy Creek at the moment so if it's in the rough, I ain't going in to get it.

Good times...

by Jase
Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: women wearing the baggy green

Bloody hell, first you want them to wear the Baggy Green, next you'll be wanting them to be able to vote as well...

Bloody travesty...

;)

by Jase
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First round back since August, 38 points and left a lot out there...

Enjoyed it but was so humid, no breeze at all...

Didn't see any snakes but got stung by a bee on the 16th, little bastard, still made the par... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171111/185976fac5fe353c3e371085531250d7.jpg

by Jase
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

After many hours of training, interviews and certification courses Mrs Jase and I finally found out today that we have been approved by the Government to become foster parents...

Absolutely pumped, we were actually approved 4 days after submission but the department forgot to advise Lutheran Community Care so we didn't find out for another 2 weeks...

We also scored an invite to the Christmas party on Saturday...

Just need to meet our little mate/s and begin the actual fostering life...

by Jase
Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

After many hours of training, interviews and certification courses Mrs Jase and I finally found out today that we have been approved by the Government to become foster parents...

Absolutely pumped, we were actually approved 4 days after submission but the department forgot to advise Lutheran Community Care so we didn't find out for another 2 weeks...

We just got the call and our placement team had some news for us, they are wanting to place two little sisters with us, aged 2 and 4...

Hooley Dooley's, sh1t just got real :shock: :lol: :-BD
by Jase
Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We just got the call and our placement team had some news for us, they are wanting to place two little sisters with us, aged 2 and 4...

Hooley Dooley's, sh1t just got real :shock: [emoji38] :-BD That is awesome to hear. Congratulations!

I used to be a youth worker and looked after some kids who had seen and experienced some real hard trauma! The environment they were in only ostracized them more and exacerbated their behaviours, perpetuating the cycle and it was hard to watch sometimes. One of the main issues was the lack of alternatives like foster carers and that is partly due to the hoops that people had to jump through and the long winded process of being accepted as a foster carer.

How did you find the process Jase?
How long did it take?
Are you and Mrs Jase still working or will one of you be home full time with the kids?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey NG...

We went to our first information session with Lutheran Community Care in July... We then started 5 weeks of training, in things such as Cultura Connnections, Dealing with Grief and Loss, Abuse, etc. These were 5 Saturday's in a row from 9:00 until approx 3:00pm each Saturday.

There were also 6 home visits which were 2 hours each, where two of the Assessment team members of LCC came and interviewed us and the Kids.

We also had to do FIrst Aid Training so that was another Saturday, DCSI checks, Child Safe Environment training and a Household safety review...

So it was a pretty full on period from start to finish but it wil be worth it in the end.

Mrs Jase is pumped as the Girls and Boys are now even in the Jase Household...

:)
by Jase
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tough day on the course for the medal today...

Windy as anything and pin placements that would make a single figure handicapper cry...

Was playing pretty well even though I dunked one in the lake on the par 3 8th.

By the 15th tee was back on track with the handicap and hitting them really well. Put my drive left on the 15th, chipped out and a punched 7 iron that looked have finished just to the left of the green, walked up and just couldn't find the little bastard in the rough... Cracked the shits and couldn't be arsed walking back to play a second, so disqualified myself....

Was the best I had hit it since getting back into playing regularly, and was happy considering the conditions...

How good is golf...?

by Jase
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |