Search found 305 matches

Return

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

The Dark Knight wrote:Vikings season 5 has started. Hells bells!
One of the great shows on TV...

Lagertha, oh how Mrs Jase and I love you, strangely in the same way ;)

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
by Jase
Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

So the Jase family are finally going to meet our Foster girls this afternoon as the start of the transition process. We have enough only seen them in a couple of photos up to this point.

Feeling both excited and nervous all at the same time... Hopefully we will have completed the transition and they will be living with us by the end of the first week in January...

Crazy... :)

by Jase
Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So the Jase family are finally going to meet our Foster girls this afternoon as the start of the transition process. We have enough only seen them in a couple of photos up to this point.

Feeling both excited and nervous all at the same time... Hopefully we will have completed the transition and they will be living with us by the end of the first week in January...

Crazy... :)

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk Met the girls... Amazing little girls... Their current carers have done an amazing job with them...

Just beautiful little things, already calling the Jnr. Jases their brothers...

They loved the dogs as well. 2 days until we see them again... Pumped.

by Jase
Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Is she a direct neighbour or down the street?? Direct neighbour, she said she had footage of the "abuse" I asked to see it and she claimed that it was on her other phone which was broken...

My boys aren't angels, but the don't abuse animals... We have two dogs of our own. The woman has been pissed since we built our house in a new. Sub division behind her place...

Just frustrating...

by Jase
Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

I finished '16 with 18.5
Down to 13.4 currently.
Hopefully can get it down to around 10 in 12 months.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Nice work mate. Single figures by Xmas 18 for you sir!

14.5 for me and until I sort my driver out I think I’ll hover around that mark for a while :( I also need to get my driver sorted. Keep losing them left to slicey blocks....

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk Got my handicap back at the end of July 18.6

Into 17.2 at this point...

Looking to get down to 13 by the end of 2018

by Jase
Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First round back since December the 2nd due to the Fostering transition and an absolutely rooted back... (not shaggers back unfortunately)

Conditions were fast around Sandy Creek, with the fairways in terrible condition due to lack of water, though preferred lies thru the green were greatly appreciated...

Started off slow, with Bogey, Double, Bogey, but then went on a par run and had 22 points on the front nine. Back nine started well but then Par 5 11th I went driver, lay up 5 iron to the front of the green. About 20yards to the pin and took 4 to get down...
Picked up another couple of shots over the next two holes and then gave them back by going out of bounds on the 14th. Then got them straight back with a 4 for 4 on Cardiac Hill.

Last hole dunked one in the water next to the green but still ended up with 42points for the day...

It was as humid as anything and the last 8 holes it was blowing a gale...

The bad back actually did me well as I was only swing 3/4swings and while the distance was down about 10% the accuracy was way better. 3/4swings are the way to go now.

I was stoked with 42points but a couple of dodgy 3putts and bad chipping cost me even more...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180210/e54c8ec8174a37e4144acfe9abb353d5.jpg

by Jase
Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MW wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Mr X missing out on a seat in parliament.

My left nut could have beaten Mr X in Hartley...
Ran a shocking campaign
I'm glad we didn't see those election posters...

by Jase
Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Champions League 2017/18

Jim05 wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Wedgie wrote:What do you expect from people that side of the Pennines.

As opposed to the trash on the other side ;)

My Missus is a Yorkshire Lass. Best people in the world! ;)

The only good ones get the hell out of there:)
Yorkshire is God's own Country...

by Jase
Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The start of school holidays at the end of tomorrow... I ha e to be back in at school for the first week, but school is the best place to work when there are no kids or teachers about...

The second week we are off to the Flinders with some families who we work with.

It will be the first time that our Foster girls have been on any sort of holiday at all...

They didn't even understand the concept of Easter in any sort of fashion...

Looking forward to the camping but not sure about the 5 hour drive up there. The girls go stupid in the car driving 25 minutes up to Gawler from Golden Grove.... Pray for me :)

by Jase
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 4 confabulation

Bloody hell the Crows are worse than the Blues... Who would have thought?

;)

by Jase
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Let's sift through the fifth

Could be a regular ANZAC Eve clash?

I think it stinks and is a lack of respect.

Not sure how it lacks respect to play a game of footy the night before Anzac Day

Having medals handed out to the best player, somehow signifying those players typify some sort of Anzac spirit? Yep that is disrespectful imo

Because the kids should be getting to bed at a decent time to get up for dawn services, not promoting a night game for people to attend because they have the following day off.

If you want to go to a dawn service go to bed early. The afl isn’t making you or your kids stay up.

You do realise the Richmond and Melbourne have fans don't you, they may even be young kids, they may want to watch the game and go to the dawn service but can't do both because of the lateness of the game...
by Jase
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Runde sechs

#freekickbulldogs

by Jase
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sports for Toddlers

My boy plays for Modbury Vista and has since he was 4, he's now 15.

We pay about $195 a season which covers all ref fees, registration etc.

Vista have Federation teams in JPL and also the EDJSA (Elizabeth and District Junior Soccer Associations.) and the SAASL (SA Amateur Soccer League).

All ages pay fees including the seniors.

In the EDJSA there are teams from, Gawler, One Tree Hill, Munno Para, Elizabeth, Salisbury, Para Hills, Athelstone, Modbury, Tea Tree Gully, the Barossa...

A lot of these teams have development squads for those under 5 years of age...

by Jase
Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Took my 2.5 year old camping for the first time, with my brother and his (nearly) 3 year old, up to Mt Crawford

Was awesome seeing him exploring the bush etc for the first time We went up to the Flinders Monday to Wednesday this week with some friends and their kids... Our two new additions Miss 5 and Miss 2 had never been camping before and we weren't sure how they were going to go...

They loved it, plying in the dirt, doing some, ahem, rock climbing they had a great time and we were stoked that they just got stuck into everything we did...

They are amazing girls considering everything they have been through, they are bloody exhausting tho.... :)

Jase, you, your family & what you do are doing is so admirable.

Absolutely. I watch his posts with interest, you can feel the joy and pride in them. Cheers guys...

by Jase
Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Champions League 2017/18

Roma 4 - Liverpool 2, off to Kyiv we go
Great result for Liverpool
I’m really pleased for them, it’s great to see them in another European Cup final. It’s good for the premier league too after the rest of our top dogs flopped.

Are you getting tickets Jase

Bloody hell thought you were talking to me then, I was bloody surprised, the closest City get to Europe these days is when the boys book their holidays to the Spanish coast in February and switch their ability to play football off at the same time...
by Jase
Thu May 03, 2018 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NBA

The Cavs defense is just embarrassing and hilarious in equal measures...

#celtics

by Jase
Wed May 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 第9轮

I still love Eddie even though he left us...

:(

Mick you collingwood wanker...

by Jase
Fri May 18, 2018 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Solid game today...

Had some luck, missed some easy putts and was pretty pleased with the effort...

39pts off the Blue tees, finished 3rd overall in the comp...

33 putts, no visits to any hazards, won a birdie ball on the 6th and a $25 voucher for the pro-shop

Happy golfer today...

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180519/1eb6d596433d5fc8c1dce70b48e3e2a6.jpg[/img]
by Jase
Sat May 19, 2018 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NBA

Fair enough, ya b@st@rd ;)

LeBron James is an awesome person, philanthropist and all round nice guy but good lord, I hate him as a baller... So good, so dominant... Scum bag :)

by Jase
Mon May 28, 2018 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you don't understand

No earlier than 9am on Saturdays and 10am on Sundays is fair I reckon.

I tend to agree with this, though the Sunday morning is somewhat flexible, depending on if they drug addled d*ckheads behind us have had one of their Saturday night Hyper-Parties which has music that causes the windows in our house to vibrate until 3:00am Sunday morning...

Then I will tend to start the lawnmower at about 7:00am which is syncronised with the other neighbours, to provide a little alarm clock for the idiots...
by Jase
Wed May 30, 2018 9:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So Mrs Jase was trying to buy me a new golf shirt and hat from Golf Box for my birthday last week (thanks everyone ;)) and the hat showed up but no shirt.

She rang Golf Box and complained. It was a $60 shirt, so the guy she spoke to gave her the choice of an $80 shirt in the way of an apology. She chose a 65 dollar shirt and as she hadn't gone up to the $80 limit he would put in some golf balls as well...

Well the shirt arrived the next day along with 8 Calaway Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X golf balls, so about $40 worth of golf balls...

Winning....

by Jase
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks and unfortunately the birthday present didn't include a leave pass for a round this week, however in a fortnight it's game time... :) So Mrs Jase was trying to buy me a new golf shirt and hat from Golf Box for my birthday last week (thanks everyone ;)) and the hat showed up but no shirt.

She rang Golf Box and complained. It was a $60 shirt, so the guy she spoke to gave her the choice of an $80 shirt in the way of an apology. She chose a 65 dollar shirt and as she hadn't gone up to the $80 limit he would put in some golf balls as well...

Well the shirt arrived the next day along with 8 Calaway Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X golf balls, so about $40 worth of golf balls...

Winning....

Happy birthday and dont lose them tomorrow

by Jase
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Don't encourage women to put themselves in danger to spite the rapists. They should still make smart decisions.

Well the inference here is that the woman was dumb for walking through the park and she has a share of the blame for getting murdered

Who on here has said that? All I have seen is that people have suggested that in the current time, when we don't live in a safe utopia in which we can do as we wish without fear of injury, rape or death, is that people need to be cautious.

You have said yourself you take precautions, wouldn't it make sense that due to the nut cases and freaks that do wander our streets people just look after themselves... That isn't victim blaming that is just wanting people to be safe...

Of course everyoneshould be able to be free from fear of injury/death/rape, but we aren't and I doubt we ever will be. Lets look after ourselves and others... but I could be wrong and most likely am...
by Jase
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: World Cup 2018

Morocco have been the better side here, couldn't score in a brothel, but the better side... Oh and FFS I can't stand Ronaldo as a player... So talented, amazing skills and ruins it with diving and try to get players booked...

by Jase
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He should have been booked the diving twat...

by Jase
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And what hurts even more is that freaking Graham Arnold is taking over after the World Cup...

by Jase
Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 15 - The band is back together

Curnow could write his own cheque on what we have seen from him on occasions this year

will win a Brownlow in the future IMHO
Not at Carlton he won’t.
They won’t play finals in the next 10 years I'll bet you $100, to your charity of choice, that we will play finals within the next 10 years?

by Jase
Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OK, after having a think about it all... England went away from their game plan in the 2nd half.... 1st half didn't let the Croatian players have a break, harrassed and moved constantly...

Second half lacked urgency and tried to sit back... when Croatia scored, England panicked, and reverted to long balls from defence. Because the midfield were sitting to far back this isolated Kane and made it so easy for the defenders. Croatia didn't go long ball but were patient and moved the ball around slowly moving the England defence around the park and creating openings... England needed to keep at the Croats, they were out on their feet yet England allowed them to play at their pace. Croatia stuck to their game plan in the 2nd half and deserved the win...

2 goals from defenders ball watching... Stones was a terrible mistake.

What England needs is a player like Modric (I wish), someone who is creative in midfield , pulling the strings, and picking the passes... We have Henderson as a holding midfielder who we replaced with Dier another holding midfielder...

If we could find that creative midfielder, with this young team, who are only going to get better and more experienced then things are looking good...

Still so sad... :(
by Jase
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you are looking forward to

How are the girls going Jase? Is it everything you thought it would be?

Any challenges?

Hey FC...

We have been really lucky, considering where the girls have come from, meaning the situation they were in that forced them (and their sisters) to be placed into care, they are amazing...

They have their moments where you can see some residual effects from their experiences but all in all they are really well adjusted... We are going through a bit of a lying phase with the older of the girls and she lies because "I am mean"... Don't let that bother me as we have structure and rules in the Jase house and they aren't used to it, so she thinks I'm being mean and lies to not get into trouble... Nothing major but a frustration...

Jnr and Jnr Jnr Jase have struggled a bit and that is why we have sent them up to Brisbane for a break, but they are awesome young guys who have done really well but it is a massive change for a 14 and 15 year old.

The girls are really loud which is very different from the boys so it is a big volume change at the Jase house... :)
by Jase
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jase Jnr and Jase Jnr Jnr have gone up to Brisbane for this weekend to visit some family friends, and our Foster girls are being looked after by a couple we know in a respite capacity over this weekend...

I'm looking forward to having a sleep in, no nappies to change, not watching Frozen/Dora/Moana for a couple of days, and just sitting in the peace and quiet...

I love my boys and I love my girls, but Mrs Jase and I just need to breathe for a couple of days...

Oh and now England are out of the World Cup, Mrs Jase is actually excited to watch the British Open all weekend... Winning...

Carlton can GAGF so I won't be watching them, so the Golf it is... :)
by Jase
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How are the girls going Jase? Is it everything you thought it would be?

Any challenges?

Hey FC...

We have been really lucky, considering where the girls have come from, meaning the situation they were in that forced them (and their sisters) to be placed into care, they are amazing...

They have their moments where you can see some residual effects from their experiences but all in all they are really well adjusted... We are going through a bit of a lying phase with the older of the girls and she lies because "I am mean"... Don't let that bother me as we have structure and rules in the Jase house and they aren't used to it, so she thinks I'm being mean and lies to not get into trouble... Nothing major but a frustration...

Jnr and Jnr Jnr Jase have struggled a bit and that is why we have sent them up to Brisbane for a break, but they are awesome young guys who have done really well but it is a massive change for a 14 and 15 year old.

The girls are really loud which is very different from the boys so it is a big volume change at the Jase house... :)

You're an amazing family mate.

I reckon I speak for everyone when I say you're bloody champions. Thanks guys, we are trundling along and doing our best... Appreciate the support that you all are... I dont contribute too much but love the support you all give to the others in the SA Footy family...

by Jase
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cracking Day up at Sandy Creek today... Blue skies and not a cloud in the sky... One of our usual playing partners is in a bad way in hospital so it was just Dad and I... We were sandwiched between a couple of four balls so we could play at a nice and steady pace...

First tee I nearly missed it and it didn't even make it to the fairway. Scrambled a 6 for 1 and then I played like I actually new what I was doing from tee to green...

My putting was pretty poor (36 putts) but managed to finish up with 37 points, meaning I won the B grade ($40 pro shop voucher), nearest the pin on the 8th (2 feet from the pin, which is a Fasta Pasta voucher) and a birdie ball on the same hole.

Could have been heaps better if the putting was slightly better...

Handicap has gone from 13.2 into 11.3

Not bad for the first round in 2 months...

How good is golf...

by Jase
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 20 - How's the symmetry; how's the serenity!

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
whufc wrote:What do people think Gaff gets if he misses the face and hits thin air?

What do people think Gaff gets if he misses the face and hits the chest?

What do people think Gaff gets if he misses the chest and hits the jatz crackers?
A seeing eye dog?

by Jase
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: US PGA 2018

In the meantime, just a suggestion. Looks like Jase isn't keen on taking the money on offer. How about we donate our $10 to cancer research out of respect to Jarrod Lyle?

No problems with this, there's also a Go fund Me page set up to support his two girls :

https://www.gofundme.com/jarrod-lyles-girls
Perfect - up to Jase obviously but its a good alternative.

This is an excellent idea...

Please, if you feel led to do so, donate to the girls...

Was good fun and look forward to 2019... :)
by Jase
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State of the game

With regards to the AFLPA and player power...

Was watching 360 last night and they had a grab from an interview with Dangerfield regarding injuries etc. As head of the AFLPA he suggested that the comp be reduced to 17 games and game time to be 100 minutes (currently averages about 120 minutes)

Nick Reiwoldt said that the 17 game idea had merit but the reduced game time is not good, he liked the fact that players had to push themselves for that last 5 minutes each quarter to keep going... It showed desire and want.

I wonder if Danger would be happy to have his pay reduced by about 20% to match up with the reduced playing time?

I have dropped a day at work, I don't get paid for 5 days only 4, if they are doing 20% less work will they take the pay cut...
by Jase
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 Ryder Cup

Love the Ryder Cup...

Mrs Jase is torn as she really likes Koepka, Finau, Speith and Thomas...

But she doesn't want the Seppos to win...

My man T Fleet is playing pretty well...

C'mon the Blue Boys... ;)

by Jase
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Too many bloody treees
Hahaha

by Jase
Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First round for a while tomorrow up at Sandy Creek...

Have decided that because my putting sucks so much I am going to have a crack with the pencil/claw grip tomorrow...

My putting can't get any worse so hopefully it might actually help a bit... :)

by Jase
Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well I don't know why I haven't tried the pencil grip before but it was great... Had compete confidence in my putting stoke, only missed one short putt, but that was just me being stupid not the putting itself...

Could not read the pace of the greens but what ever line I wanted to putt the ball onto was spot on... Really happy with it, still had 35 putts but was confident...

Driving was good, fairway work solid but within 50 yards of the green was horrendous...

33 points on a blustery day was happy with that... Daily HC was 13 and was 2 shots less than the last game...

Just need to play more...

by Jase
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Junior Jase senior getting back from his schools Cambodia trip on Thursday, been over th here for just under two weeks since the end of school... from the little amount of contact we have had with him he has had a great time... seen some horrible (but important stuff) such as the Killing Fields, land min mine museum and Centre 21 (which the Khmer rouge used as a torture centre.)

He has also been able to work in the school that has partnered with our school here and got to visit our sponsor child and her family....

Though he did dive into a pool with my phone in his pocket on the first day so that is a bit of a pain in the arse...

It'll be good to have him back though...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
by Jase
Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Netflix

I’m on the Last Kingdom too, almost finished season 3. Don’t mind it, although they try and copy Game Of Thrones a few times and it’s just not as good (but hey, what is??). Main dude is a dead ringer for Tex Walker (til he speaks). Based on the books by Bernard Cornwall... bloody excellent series... I've read them all and the TV series is reasonably close to the novels, though there are some things missed out obviously...due to time limitations...

by Jase
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Any update LM? Did it all go ok?
Yeah, it went as well as it can I guess, it's still just a horrible thought that makes my eyes water when I think about it.

As I said before, he's sore from the op but what he was going through last week was excruciating, he's able to walk now (he wasn't able to yesterday).

His mum was there with him and I'll be doing next shift when I finish work, I didn't want to be here today but needed to keep my mind occupied.

safooty as an outlet for discussion helped immensely, trying to talk to people in person has been putting a huge lump in my throat so I just wanted to sit at my desk, shut up and do my job.

I sincerely thank you all today. Hey mate, glad the young fella is on the mend... had a mate at school 30 or so years ago have the same thing happen...

Playing soccer on the oval at lunch, hes run up to the goalie who had the ball and the GK has just dropped him with a knee to the knackers....

We had to carry him to the sick bay and they called an ambulance, he had his aggot removed a couple of days later...

He was in a.really bad way and missed a heap of school that term...

Had no effect on him after the healing, he played soccer for Adelaide City in the NSL and then Perth Glory...

Nasty business though... nasty

by Jase
Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1 - The new, the old and the who?

How bloody good was the Blues and Crows swap of first round picks this year...

Great business by the Blues... ;)

by Jase
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1 - The new, the old and the who?

Bloody hell Carlton aren't in the bottom 4... stop the season now...

:)

by Jase
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 - It’s a long way back from 0-2

Blakey is going to a gun... classy skills

by Jase
Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 - It’s a long way back from 0-2

Armchair expert wrote:Robbie Gray spends more time on his knees than Lisa Ann
and arms out appealing like Shane Warne...

by Jase
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2019

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:
That's exactly what I said, glad you understood.

Go easy on wubsy, he's a bit tense as Sydney have a winnable game coming up.

No they don't... [-o<
by Jase
Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 4 - Just don't touch anyone

Jenkins just had a bit of poo come out in that contest... so soft...

by Jase
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2019 season

Geelong champion Gary Ablett and Carlton midfielder Matt Kennedy have been embroiled in the Instagram scandal that is set to end Israel Folau’s rugby career.

Ablett and Kennedy were two of nearly 39,000 people who liked Folau’s controversial homophobic post which said gay people are going to hell unless they repent.

The Herald Sun reports that Ablett removed his like on Sunday, with the Cats unaware of his interaction with Folau’s post.

The dual Brownlow medallist is a devout Christian who has been active on Instagram with his religious beliefs in the past, as well as open with the media throughout the second half of his illustrious career.

Ablett prayed before games during his time at the Gold Coast Suns, along with Aaron Hall and Zac Smith.

Former Giant Kennedy is also a practicing catholic.

Rugby Australia is set to terminate Folau’s lucrative $4 million contract in the coming days.
According to the church though you aren’t a homosexual if you sexually abuse young boys [emoji35] Not all churches mate, not all of them...

by Jase
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 5. The footy Marathon begins.

The biggest miracle on an Easter Sunday for a couple of thousand years....

C'mon the mighty Blue Boys....

Da Da Da Daaaa Da Da Da Da Daaaa

by Jase
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |