Search found 11 matches

Return

Re: HFL Country Division

how is a team like Cambrai suppose to compete with the big guns when they are only allocated the same amount of points as Mt Lofty.
by Kick'n Back
Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

With Hills Country being such a pathetic competition not a bad effort to produce three of the best five players in the interleague game.
by Kick'n Back
Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You have to be kidding!!!

I reckon Echunga only has 13 points and they have just come up.

if TV has 18 points - in fact - if they have 15 - more than the other clubs stated prior this is a disgrace.

HFL needs a big kick up the backside again for their biased and inept handling of TV.

One only has to look at the Birdwood scenario when TV were coming into Central and the way they caved in to TV's money man.

When are they going to be made accountable for the relentless stream of bad decisions.

It was ok last year Legs Man when Echunga were allocated extra points for one player. Short memory mate.
by Kick'n Back
Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All the talk on here is how unfair it is for Echunga getting relegated but the same could be said for MtLofty getting promoted if on grand final day this year they lose their first match of the season and then the premier decides to go up even if MtLofty win every other premiership on the day.
by Kick'n Back
Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division C4 - 2014

So of the 16 games we played in we won 10 (including a forfeit).
We won 1 and lost 1 to Rosewater during the season.
The 2 games against TOS we lost both by 15 points and 3 points.
We finished 4 games clear of 6th position.
Not a bad effort for the year.

Also I think it has been explained previously that the forfeits we had was because of injuries to our playing list.

Oh and don't forget our B grade also made the finals!

no you didn't.......if you are going to come up with bullshit reasons at least get your facts right.

Reason you made finals is nobody had the balls to persist playing higher grades and your side was stacked - end of story !

Yes mate you are rightr, well done.

Um this might help you. Check out round 3 and round 12, it will show you the Rosewater games
my apologies, was looking at Div6R
nevertheless, still a stacked side

Saw the game on the weekend and it was the first game at the level I had seen all season and you could hardly say the ML were a stacked team. I would only say that one player was of A grade quality and that was number 6 the rest of ML better players would of been 35 plus so I believe deserve to have kick in the lower grades and would be exposed to pace at higher levels. From what I saw IF had the game lost before the game had started when all you could hear from the players and supporters was its our c grade v your a grade. Maybe they should of worried about going and getting the footy and maning up when they didn't have it and then they may of got the result they wanted.
by Kick'n Back
Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good to see me old mate chop chop is back, if you were at the grand final last year i got plenty of kicks and took a couple of beauty's in the 2nd half and kicked a lovely goal from around 45. Grocke coming up for a free snitzle and coke i suppose? T.V. picked up the other Ellis + a couple of North Adelaide seconds players but lost the jordans. Cam Hitchcock to I/B. The Southern Demons had 42 out at training tonight with 8 new recruits and lost no one albeit a top 5 club and bottom 5 club trying to lure 2 of our stars away for big money and you aunty chop chop reckon we pay plenty i think you live in a glass house cause i reckon your club pays out plenty.. thats got you thinking hey chop chop you had a look at the draw i think we play you in Rd 3
You must've been unlucky to miss out on the best on ground medal running defender its about time you performed on the big stage because you haven't impressed me much in your past grandfinal appearances
by Kick'n Back
Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 2 (Country)

If the finals a supposed to be on a rotation how come nairne seam to get one every year I could be wrong but I think they have had one every season for the last 5 or 6 years also how come maccy get a fi a if they are not hosting the grand final. In my opinion finals should just be played at the best venues stuff this rotation and reward clubs that spend money on there facilities
by Kick'n Back
Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SuperCoach keeper league

I wouldn't mind a shot
by Kick'n Back
Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is not about which is the best venue between birdwood and Kersbrook to hold the grand final it's about what a disgrace the Hfl board is. The problem is that different board members promise different things to different people. It's a disgrace that someone can promise birdwood the final and then a different board member is still promising Kersbrook that if you don't make the grand final it's yours which was put in place before the finals. I do feel for birdwood as they had the preliminary final taken away from them too which should of never happened if the ovals are on a rotation during the finals and the grand final isn't included in the rotation. Hopefully this is the last straw and some decent people put there hand up to go on the board.
by Kick'n Back
Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[url][/url] The HFL board is a rabble! They make it very difficult for everyone. In the end birdwood were told, first, that they were to host the grand final and in the end that's where it's being held. Not sure why they tried to change it to kersbrook if they didn't intend on having it there.

Oh well, hopefully the oval does hold up as you've said and we get a cracker game of footy!

The fact is they did intend to have it at Kersbrook from the start of the finals if Kersbrook didn't make it. Well that's what Kersbrook were told and obviously birdwood were told it was there's it just depends on which board member you were talking too
by Kick'n Back
Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trial Games wanted - 2017

Kersbrook football club are looking for a trial game on the 18th of march. We can not host the game as oval is unavailable. Pm me if interested
by Kick'n Back
Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |