Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: ASCA 2013/14.

Sunday: Very long day.
Head sore, guts not good & shoulder aching.
Lifting about 38 stubbies & 17 rum and cola cans, plus 7 balls of express pace bowled at Scotty Luders for charity. One has only just landed from memory.
Great day & night though, once again, from memory, which fades from about 9.30ish.
Well done WYC and hope skinny enjoyed his 60th!!!!

Skinny's only 60 Please
by hill
Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Big thanks to the Fitzroy people for giving us a hand with Brad. He is in hospital getting a myriad of pins and screws put into a severely broken leg.

Yes, good call morell, never a pretty sight when an ambo turns up to a footy game. For those interested in his well being Brad snapped both tibia and fibula clean in half. He will require extensive surgery with rods and pins and obvoiously miss the remainder of this season and maybe the next. The people of Fitzroy were amazing in their help and I have nothing but admiration for the whole club. Then to continue the game after the long stoppage and play with great spirit then come in to the club for a beer afterwards showed your true colours. You have done your club proud.

On a lighter note, the argy bargy between old timers Harty and Lecky was classic, Joe played behind the footy for a change and every time he got the footy Harty called out you're clear old man go you legend, Joe kept at him saying I don't need your help, Harty kept saying, oh yes I think you do.

Grass roots footy is alive and VERY well. :)
Great day at Mitchell Park--had a good chat to Scott after the game and they is on the right path and well led.
Any team that thinks they are going to turn up and win--Beware the players that wear their jumper do it with great pride and a good work ethic.

Great hospitality after the game and made to feel really welcome--And as a club that has been in a similar situation we certainly have enormous respect for the Mitchell Park FC.
Hope the young fella that went off to hospital is recovering well and all the best for the rest of the year.
by hill
Mon May 19, 2014 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

OB!! You absolute star. That's incredibly generous mate, thank you!!

Because of the Para Hills FC's amazing generosity I'll be putting a moratorium on all thing negative about Para Hills being in this division.

I bet you don't. ;) :lol:

Heard a good joke today. The funny jokes are always the true ones.....

What do you call A bloke that doesn't turn up to training twice in a row

Guilty as charged

The Para Hills Coach :lol: :oops:
by hill
Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |