Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Danky$$ wrote:What clubs have started pre season?? Any big names been picked up by any1??

How's your pre season going danky heard your tearing it up and going to be unstoppable. I think Rosie's will struggle with the loss of Ben hall, hard to replace his value over the weekends.
by piglet1
Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Central United should be allowed to stay in div 6 if that's what the saafl agrees to they didn't finish near the relegation zone so they should be able to stay up. I think you'd find that the saafl would be keeping a close eye on them anyway, so I don't think they'd be allowed to slip up at all next year.
by piglet1
Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[/quote]easily a 6 goal breeze.[/quote]

They kicked 4 goals in 3 quarters so I don't think it was easily a 6 goal breeze.
by piglet1
Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rosies up by about 9 goals to united, but today was one of the worst umpiring displays ive seen this year for both sides..
I think centrals woukd think the same
by piglet1
Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Wow. OMG OKC should be called "TICKETS or FIGJAM".

It was a tounge in cheek comment! I know cossi well and he is just trying to stir me up.

I can take people saying what they want on here, but when people spread around rubbish on here ot annoys me. U wonder how much on here is true until you read stuff about yourself and realise that most of it must come from sad folk with nothing better to do. Ill give as good as I cop here, but to say im playing for cash, those people have no idea what has happened in the last few years at para hills or what happened this year. Stark u said u played for a long time and didnt get paid, well that's great that you were no good, dont take ur anger out on the rest of us. Ive never asked to be paid, but why would you turn money down? Everyone likes money!

Everyone might like money, I won't argue so do I, but I've played 200+ games at my club and been offered a bit of $ at some time there or somewhere else (nothing big for all the anti payment people), but I would turn it down all the time as I play in an environment that I love and get to spend Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays with some of my best mates. I understand you can get money playing footy, good on you for being a good enough footballer to get offered $, but surely it would be more rewarding playing at 1 club and trying to build something with people you've built a friendship with over the years. Maybe I'm in the minority and I'm wrong with my opinion, but I want to be known as a footballer who was a 1 club player instead of chasing for greener pastures for $ or higher grades instead of trying to get my team up there. And if you didn't think you can handle the commitment of a higher grade that's fine also but what's wrong with playing B grade football at your club and teaching the young A and B graders something? I'm just curious
by piglet1
Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |