Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: R.I.P. Phillip Hughes

Watching the NZ v PAK test at the minute what a terrible thing that we lost our little brother ......A minutes silence before the game kiwi boys crying all have P.H written on their shirts then a wicket in the 2nd over pakky captain caught behind not one kiwi boy celebrated gotta love our neighbours :cry:
by dogsrbarkin
Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Southern Football League

Panther32 wrote:Have had a look through the archives but can't seem to find anything, but what happened to big Craig Parry at McLaren this year? Did he retire?

I think he was last seen behind the netball shed with a committee mans wife :shock:
by dogsrbarkin
Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Southern Football League

Hey LF I think it's a bit harsh you called in the star force on one of your boys!
I'm sure they will understand if you explain it that the council denied you a loan and that's the reason you can't pay them for finals matches
Vick was just joking when he said he was refusing to play!!
Star force!!!! Come on!
Hahaha
Oh No GUGGYBOY what's happening BIG unit ! Haven't heard from you, thought you were sick but the whole time you were locked up in your house with the valuables bag !!!!! :shock:
by dogsrbarkin
Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |