Search found 124 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2013

should be 10 in div 6 at a minimum..maybe they dont know what they are doing yet with SFC and CUFC?

SFC?

smithfield..

i can tell you from direct experience the byes were a pain in the ass Q..makes for a stop start season with 4 "byes" in total if that occurs and you can count on one less saturday to make money at a home game..numbers fall away drastically at training in the off week..and its hard to keep momentum..you already have 2 byes as it is..your getting old Q! :)
by zedman
Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Some nice little digs at CLG there morrell, I personally think slacks, and shoes looks very professional, as the football director of a division 5 club, the difference I see between div 1 and 2 clubs and clubs in div 6, besides the talent obviously, is the professionalism in those clubs. We are striving to get up to those grades, so why not follow them and dress professionally? it also looks good to potential players, sponsors, junior parents etc that clubs are lifting there game and creating an environment they want to be around....maybe mitchell park should try it ;)
by scottroo
Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I bet, when asked, the majority of A-grade squads would vote to wear slacks. Hey, it's not going to win you a premiership, but it does represent a fraction of the collective unity needed to win them.
by Q.
Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fitzroy are pleased to welcome back to the club for the 2014 Season

Graham O'Brien - A Grade Coach
Paul Mettner - C Grade Coach
by Roaring Lion!
Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It has probably been mentioned somewhere in here but congratulations to Daniel Schell on his first A grade coaching gig at Ingle Farm. A well respected man throughout the league and wish him all the best for the season.
by cossi11
Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New SAAFL President

Good luck to the President and Executive. From a distance looking at the SAAFL, the change of direction should help nail some of the poliutical issues of late, but also congrats to Gino who love or hate him, filled very big shoes. Never to be forgotten that the roles are volunteers and you only do these things if you have a passion.
by afc9798
Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Young coaches.

Again people get side tracked on reality
Age makes a good coach,experience makes a good coach,good players make a good coach,success on field makes a good coach
what a load of crap

what makes a good coach depends on everyones interperation of success
ethics and morals,working hard,teaching, mentoring are all huge in my opion
also some people are just born to lead
age,nothing to do with it
by dee man
Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

nicole wrote:Can anyone from Bramah Lodge comment on the rumors , that you have lost so many players, that you have asked the league if you can stay down in A4 this year.

by zedman
Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Young coaches.

This old chestnut again... Sigh...
Mitch is an outstanding leader of men and has a fantastic football brain. He has been in the SANFL system for years and has been able to build on solid foundations of professionalism and skills laid by previous coaches. I have no doubt that he will be a strong coach this year, particularly with the trust that he has in the team around him.

Let's just nip this in the bud now... S Demon, the 'big purse' insinuation is an insult to Mitch and my club. To date, we will be playing with a total of 5 out of a possible 15 points. We have worked hard on recruiting the right player/person for our team and it has meant that the overwhelming number of players are there for the right reasons, and that does not equate to money. TTG has never, and will never, be a club that can afford to attract players based purely on money, and nor would we want to. Next time, before throwing out loose allegations and innuendo, feel free to contact me or someone else at the club who actually knows what goes on.
by BigDaddy
Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Special thanks to all my friends on this forum who want to know where we are at.

Yes a meeting was held at Mitchell Park last night and it related to player numbers and a clear direction for the club going forward. The reality is we have lost, through retirement of an ageing list, a list of clearances and players wanting a break, 17 of our premiership team of 2012. Add to that from 2013 another 23 who can't be bothered.

The meeting was very much about the implementation of stuctures at committee level to ensure we are not going to put in this position again and the protection of our junior structure, who will fill 4 full sides for the 1st time in the clubs history.

I might add that our club has been in full consultation with the league whom have been very, very supportive. The final outcomes will be determined in the next week or so, but, alas, we DO have a footy club and it's onwards and upwards.
by Yank Man
Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Can't believe half the rubbish I read on here..

Most of you don't have any idea about the workings of the club or challenges, but you want to get on here and kick a club while it's down, and run around like you're the ethical police of high morality!

Kilburn is one of the few clubs that has openly admitted to paying its players in the past while every club acts like little innocent parties and pretends they dont. Suddenly Kilburn are in a tough situation and everyone puts the knives in and blames them "buying success".

Players move around different clubs each year for money, loyalty is out the window, it's the beast we have created in this day and age. Constantly people talk about the money that gets thrown around at country clubs for players, why don't you get on your high horse and whinge about that.

Kilburn is a proud club that is rich in history that has over the years brought plenty to amatuer football, been around a long time, created great rivalries and produced some LOYAL champions - people should be hoping they can sort their stuff out and continue on instead of putting the cheap boots in and making the situation more difficult than it is.
by Phantom Gossiper
Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My club does not rely solely on poached players and as a result is significantly more stable. Most clubs do not rely entirely on poached players for success and therefore their natural troughs are not as detrimental as they appear to be in Kilburn's case.
You call it poaching, I call it recruiting. Kilburn has recruited in the past based on a need to ensure a level of competitiveness in the grade it is in - whether going up a level or to stop a continual slide.

As has been previously pointed out, Kilburn has always struggled for juniors and the depth in senior ranks has been very poor, so unfortuantely they do need to rely solely on recruiting players, a vicious circle it has created but one that I believe the current board is working hard to change.

This is the problem.

Clubs without a strong recruiting pool (juniors or school) and rely on paid recruits to "ensure a level of competitiveness in the grade its in" are lying to themselves!

They are just blowing a bubble of success, which when the money can't be sustained will pop and they will not just lose a couple of players they can no longer afford, they then become noncompetitive, get smashed and relegated. They lose more players because now they don't want to be in a lower division or get belted again . There is no back up plan because their is not loyalty in the playing group (they were there because you were the highest bidder), there are no developing players and the B grade sucks. Then the club continues downhill.

The thing that gives everyone else the sh!ts is everyone else can see it happening!!!!
But before it does, you have some short term success (Kilburn, Brahma) which other clubs competing for the prize miss out on, but they miss out on it knowing full well what they have built is sustainable and what the 'successful' club has built is not!

So you don't need to rely on paid players to ensure a level of competitiveness, you need to stop kidding yourself about what grade you belong. As someone demonstrated before by going through the clubs in Div 1&2, relying solely on $$ is most of the time unsustainable. $$ are probably a requirement, but not nearly the first step.
by Jetters
Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Have heard that Kilburn's B grade coach has also resigned tonight, but that they have found a new A grade coach.

Nathan Tape apparently the new A grade coach. Last year was assistant coach at Port District but has had some past experience coaching in the Riverland FL (Waikerie I believe). Was a very handy player and a good bloke too.
by lutz
Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clubs in strife

I can tell you one thing that has changed in recent times is that Junior teams (and i can only speak of the NEMJFA) are actively recruiting other kids they have identified by luring parents over with the promise of their kid/s playing at a club that has produced other talent in the past. It is a dynamite idea. If you have a genuine gun junior player, who stands out as he plays for a team that is battling, Suddenly his folks get the phone call to move to this other club, he does and goes from strength to strength, then spends some time at SANFL clubs and if he doesn't make it, comes back a very handy player with lots of mates who he now has from the new club, whereas the old club is still battling.

The big clubs get bigger and the teams without juniors will find it tough to field sides in any grade.

Also another alarming trend is that some players think if they don't get an A-Grade game they will go to a lower division Team!! Fair enough if they are being recruited that is one thing, but players who are are battling to get a regular spot need to work harder not squib off to other clubs where it might be easier to get a kick!! Money is one thing, but the lack of genuine loyalty from players who are not yet consistent A-Grade quality is a concern.
by The Rooster
Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

So how is North Pines looking?

Who did they play in their trial games and how did they go?

There was a a bit of early banter about them having a huge turn around this year and pushing the top sides.

Going by their 'Ins" on Sporting Pulse, they are in for a ripper.......

my sarcasm detector exploded
by Q.
Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Geez I nearly shit myself laughing reading your comment there BigShow, recruits aren't happening . YOU have given that club MORE than it deserved over the past 10 or more years, a real pity those who have & are running it (and are close to the money) haven't given it your same dedication.
I was agreeing with your comments mate unfortunately. Farin Wanganeen is a top bloke and coach, I just hope for his sake some of these blokes who have promised him they will play stick to there word and get out there. John Davies is the new president there who will do a great job but one person can't run a club and unfortunately he won't get enough support. What hurts clubs and has been hurting north pines is finding the correct committee and getting them to do it for an extended period of time (5+ years). A good committe who sticks together for a long time can build a club just like a group of players who stick together will build on field success.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
by Bigshow82
Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clubs in strife

So with all this talk of how unfair the junior comps are, do we bring back the proposition of the SAAFL running juniors too? ;)
by Footy Chick
Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mr Beefy wrote:By the way, there are plenty more on the club fb page

Just had a look through. Some really good shots.

Is there an echo in here?

Capture.PNG
by HH3
Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bombers4EVA wrote:Phantom's like that bloke for Collingwood in the cheer squad who gets dressed up and fires the boys up before and during each game.

Ah probably more like Johnny Haysman :lol:
johnny haysman.jpg
by Phantom Gossiper
Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Go farmers...great win over fitzroy
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can understand people having some venom to Brahma. They spent some coin and went up Divs. BUT , what is IS. Facts are Bigshow is the new coach and a man I have been close to over the years. A person of high repute and a person who believes can take the club forward. Cut him some slack, it's his problem, not his fault. Just sayin'. ;)
by Yank Man
Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All those in favor of bringing Phantom back just click the like button.
by Yank Man
Mon May 26, 2014 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Miss me? :D
image.jpg
by Phantom Gossiper
Tue May 27, 2014 10:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Look, obviously AV are struggling for numbers, so perhaps after round 9 they could advise the league they will be forfeiting their B grade games for the rest of the year and they can focus on making their A grade as strong as possible by not having a majority of blokes playing both games.
by Q.
Wed May 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:Nearly as bad as 3 weeks for saying "stop ******* cheating" to an umpire.

Best way to stop a cheating umpire. Play in front and keep your mouth closed.
by Bombers4EVA
Thu May 29, 2014 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All your points have been valid (ish), but they are based around the fact of growth development areas etc. Facts are, last year you had 3 sides, 1 of which played finals, the other missed out by %, both now dont exist. You dont see a mass exodus like that at a club with a vibrant and positive club environment. Im not having a crack at ya, but gee whiz Morell, surely the club has to shoulder some burden of blame here..

Using Rosewater as an example, in 2012 we finished with 1 win as a club, which was the last game played for the year.. Now, they have a C grade for the first time in 10 years, and more junior sides than they've had in years as well. All this in an area that has Portland less than a KM up the road, Port District a further 2km down said road, North Haven another km down the road, and SMOSH West Lakes only a 5 minute drive away..

I know you'll say that Rosewater pay players rar rar rar, but the fact is the B and C grade have majority of new players who dont get paid but have come to the club in the last season or 2, and they stay because of the environment..
by human_torpedo
Fri May 30, 2014 4:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Club Cleaning

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Paid Volunteer from within the club I believe

I feel like that's an oxymoron.
by jo172
Fri May 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the other hand, I couldn't give a stuff what you want for your D grade, whatever is best for the majority of clubs that have A, B, and C grades. Just saying.....
by Mr Beefy
Sat May 31, 2014 9:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015: 7 Pure A-Grade Divisions

Whilst I acknowledge this is a issue that needs to be addressed if my club were not permitted to be promoted in their A Grade to ensure some Div 1 and 2 clubs C and D Grade have a more even competition I would be taking a very dim view of that situation.
by Boosh
Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

have i missed something or has PNU and walkerville been relegated 4 divisions?
by woodublieve12
Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015: 7 Pure A-Grade Divisions

Great idea, we could have Angle Vale against Salisbury North in the reborn CDFA. Or Goody Saints v Mitchell Park in the Inner-South FL. That'd be great viewing.

:oops:

Angle Vale & Mitchell Park are two of the clubs making a fuss about not paying players. They would be perfect candidates for a better regulated Amateur League.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Righto then, they can play Adelaide Uni's A Grade. Problem solved.

You are not really putting much thought into this are you?

I would expect them to play against the lesser Old Scholar teams, like minded clubs and Uni's lesser grades.

I would also expect those clubs to improve from where they are now, else why are they bothering?
Uni don't pay players officially, wouldn't that make them amateur?

You can't turn it into a rich comp/poor comp, because you can't monitor what clubs spend, and you can't turn it into a regional comp, or you get the lopsided SFL version 2, 3 and 4.

Promotion/relegation is still the best way to do it, natural selection will eventually put clubs in their place.
by Pag
Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 - Divisions for all

FWIW, I agree with X Runna - clearly you have too much time on your hands.

Despite this, his post was deleted but you're just about asking for it.

This thread will be merged with your other thread.
by Footy Chick
Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm with PG, there could some huge upsets tomorrow, like Angle Vale beating Rosewater and Mitchell Park beating Mawson Lakes. =)) =))
Never say never... ;)

In other news, rumour has it a couple of former players from Central United may be returning.. Massive inclusions if true and will help their push for the 5.

Units to beat West Croydon tomorrow...
by Phantom Gossiper
Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:Farmers by about 120 pts over fitzroy.

Just as well they put the clamps on Lynch and kept him to 12 goals or it could have got ugly.
by beeroclock
Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Farmers by about 120 pts over fitzroy.
Just as well they put the clamps on Lynch and kept him to 12 goals or it could have got ugly.
:lol: LOL bloke in the B grade didn't rate Lynch, said they (Fitzroy) weren't worried about him and have a plan to deal with him haha!! Didn't work lol..

Same bloke also slagging in the B grade start of the last quarter saying it was a win for 'Roys if we didn't win by 20 and basically we were very average.. 12 goal last quarter to nothing, think he spoke too soon lol :lol:

We were very poor in the B grade for half a game and beat them by 20 goals, pity we didn't play 4 good quarters!
by Phantom Gossiper
Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VERSION 2: 7 Pure A-Grade Divisions

# a runner up in this years grand finals will not be able to be promoted, and the premier will be gifted a chance in the higher div
You're cooked. Clubs bust their arses the whole year around to try and get promoted - especially the clubs in the lower divs - now for the sake of your pure A grade divisions only you want to deny clubs that opportunity?!

Here's an idea - if you dont want to play vs A grade teams, how about you just nominate a C grade to sand bag in C4 and dont bother entering sides in D7 or 8 because at the moment you are the ONLY person who is pushing this, even other members at Henley appear not to agree.

You my friend are the minority, so either pull into line of f**k off! :twisted:
by Phantom Gossiper
Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VERSION 2: 7 Pure A-Grade Divisions

u need to enlarge your scope PG, and whether u do or not aint gonna mean shit when the league decides which way it needs to go. No doubt, and if the league was to move in a certain direction I have no doubts that my club would support the league and continue to work on our improvement - but we aren't going to go out and start petitioning for a change for the sake of a minority .

minority??

15 clubs with c & d grades = 30 teams

30 teams * 21 men = 630 men every season

630 men each paying $10 a game = $6300 per round

$6300 * 18 rounds = $113400 a season injected into the SAAFL every season

phht minority[/quote]
Henley with c & d grades = 2 teams
1 team * 21 men + 1 team * 21 sandbaggers = 42 players
42 players paying henley fc $500 a season = $21000
$21,000 a season injected into the henley A grade player's pockets
by Mr Beefy
Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've hit the like button too many times... but

If you're getting paid, you're not a volunteer! It's a simple concept people.

Also, if I make a bad decision at work I get chastised for it. If I make a bad decision with the football (where I am actually a volunteer), I get chastised for it. If you're an umpire at a senior level, and getting money to do so, you should be prepared to cop a bit of friendly discourse on your bad decisions.

This holier than thou untouchable and unapproachable bullshit in regards to umpires is in my opinion making matters worse.
by morell
Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

effing really? 2 holidays coming up. seriously.. if you can't discuss something without it turning into a slanging match *sigh*

Yeah FC, I'm with ya, nasty posts and boring as bat sh...t really. Now let's get back to footy. NOT COMPLAINING but it was again good to have a very senior umpire at Uni yesterday, but word of advice my friend, It's Div 6 and not Div 1. Guys make mistakes at this level and as for hovering and counting down the seconds then HOLDING THE BALL, I thought I was at a PORT game.

WC had a few out but The Farmers will play either Rossies or BOS in the big dance and to all of you who are stabbing at IF, words from many at the den who have done battle over the years 'we can't believe how disciplined they have become' not to mention structured and hard working. Reckon our boys know better than most. Bring on Saturday, can't wait to lose by 35 goals again. :D
by Yank Man
Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Full res, I think it looks pretty good....
by morell
Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Big thanks for the Locks club for coming in to our club after our game. Special thank you to TK and Chris for the extended chat, you are great guys and Locks are in good hands.
The one thing that disappoints me the most of where we are as a club right now is the wonderful friends I have either made or renewed this year. Div 6 is a really good comp and all clubs have worked hard on building relationships, regardless of scores and more importantly worked on credibility.
Gunna miss you bitches, lol.
by Yank Man
Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shout out to the Central United coach - thought his address at three quarter time was perfect. Things were getting a bit fiery with old mate Woodward and I made an effort to lend an ear to see what they said. He defused everything perfectly and lead his charges well. Incident free last quarter ensued.

Well done.
Excellent example of how Central United have taking positive steps forward this year, and why those douche bags who dont play them or know better shouldn't jump in and bag the club on their misdemeanours or think they know about their culture and question when other clubs say they've been more disciplined etc.

..yes Jetters i'm looking at you ;)

Ok ok.... so from reading the comments below this, CU's probably best player, who is a known loose cannon, who has already been suspended this year, lost his temper badly enough to have to be escorted from the ground by his team mates, when this player obviously knows that if he had acted further on his anger his club would have been completely screwed?

Big congratulations to this player he did not resort to striking, poo smearing or spitting, or is that only because his team mates removed him??

I'm not saying the club isn't working to improve, just that to call them 'disciplined' is a obviously a load of rubbish. FFS, how many sides had to remove a player, with the aid of a number of team mates, because he can't control his anger and risk the consequences????

Maybe PG, youre just a massive douche bag.

Why don't you F**k off back to your own divisions thread Jetters and keep your nose out off our business as you have no idea on the work being done behind the scenes to comment I'm sick of reading your crap in a division you have nothing to do with.
by carey
Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Marbles

Firstly, you've already got your own thread for this drivel, so keep it out of here. You won't be warned again.

secondly...these 5 A Grade sides you talk up are in fact 5 clubs with an equal say in the running of the League, just like your club

You don’t get an extra say because you have extra teams; this isn’t the NEMJFA where the Big Clubs rule the roost

There is nothing stopping your club with their equal say rallying the troops and advancing your great cause of C Grade Super Leagues

The fact is your club hasn’t raised it, which one can only assume means they either don’t know about it or simply don’t think it worth worrying about in the overall scheme of things

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, but not from the forum pages, perhaps attend a delegates meeting and put forward your case to the other clubs. This is where the decisions are made so go preach to the decision makers

You will get a good hearing and at least a decision one way or another will get made on it, if you choose not to then I think I speak for all and sundry and STFU
by Footy Chick
Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the third time ive asked this...

not a single bgrader is allowed to come down & play bgrade reserves (cgrade) this week???? WTF :shock:

Nice, that coming from a club who has abused that very comment. One would seriously hope not because if it was Henley half the A's would be playing, been there done that. My money is on Modbury in the cred stakes. :)
by Yank Man
Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great effort by the Farmers to finish in 3rd spot, it was only 2 years ago this club was the laughing stock getting thumped week in week out, took one on the chin and went down to Div7 and won a flag and to back it up this year by sitting top for most of the season and eventually finish in 3rd is a massive achievement, gained a lot of respect I think and are heading in the right direction..
by old fullback
Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great effort by the Farmers to finish in 3rd spot, it was only 2 years ago this club was the laughing stock getting thumped week in week out, took one on the chin and went down to Div7 and won a flag and to back it up this year by sitting top for most of the season and eventually finish in 3rd is a massive achievement, gained a lot of respect I think and are heading in the right direction..
Correct.
Fantastic effort by a lot of people to their heads in and get on with job.
It's been great to watch in the last couple of seasons but more so this season to be able to consolidate.
Some descent luck in the finals could see the Farms progress.
Well done to all so far.
by beeroclock
Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division C4 - 2014

pg do you give the old lakers much of a chance this week against the farmers,ingle farm smashed them at home earlier in the year.
No. I give Ingle Farm no chance.

I made mention of it a couple months ago, Mawsons have assembled their squad well over the season - regardless of the reasons, Lakes have the calibre to smash all before them.. Hope they enjoy their cheap flag, end of the day their A grade were whipping boys this season and will struggle to field an A grade next season and that's what a club is judged on..
by Phantom Gossiper
Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i hope this week u realise that once a player plays in the higher div, throughout the major round, he is no by permitted to return back to the lower division

meaning once you play A's in the finals, by no way can you return to the bgrade

Incorrect

to my knowledge if both grades play on the same weekend, yeah he can play.
once you play in a losing A grade final you cant go back the following week to play B's.
if thats worth anything.
Yes you can if you have played the majority of you games in the season in the B grade.
by The Informer
Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

im sure someone from ingle farm will post sooner or later ................news as juicy as this its like watching a short film action packed :D full of drama

And nobody's business but those involved. Nobody from the IFFC will be posting anything.

X Runna you and PG have stayed out of it and that shows to me the level of professionalism your club has grown too. Keep it that way champ and let the keyboard warriors kept guessing. It would be factual that only those close to the issue know the facts. ;)
by Yank Man
Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |