Search found 50 matches

Return

Re: FFA Cup

Really good to see people supporting this concept

Is it a random fixture out of a pot or is it selected by the FFA. If its selected by the FFA once the comp grows legs I would really like to see the comp become completely random like the fa cup (supposedly)

For me the FFA are kicking goals left right and centre while the AFL is out of bounds on the full
by whufc
Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Purchasing bats

cheers bull and days. looking at a few tomorrow. hopefully find a stick to suit my number 9-11 batting position. Thats the one advantage of not being able to bat, it takes years to wear out bats.
by happyhawk
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Understand the Premiers have had a bit of a dummy spit over only having 12 APPS for season 2015.. After using 14 on GF day they may not be able to top up the list??

You back at Cove vics01?[/quote
On the contrary Vics , a delegation from NFC has just returned from a successful sojourn to Darwin and secured a more than handy recruit for 2015 with possibly more to follow , theres going to be a bit of movement on our list with retirements etc but squeezing us on points wont be much of an issue , you just have to look back at what we achieved last season with 23 departures and 3 season ending injuries in the pre season .
Maybe you would like a complementary bottle of our premiership wine to appease your concerns about us , its called Winefly Tears , I'll even throw in a box of Kleenex for you
by Oldman Munga
Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2014/15.

Ouch! That's tough on GV
by cokadonkeytoo
Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Strong South side this week with TTG having the bye.
Travis Head named along with a couple of Gully A/B graders
by Jim05
Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CEO of the comp makes 315, gets slammed for doing it

Reminds me of the time Warwick Todd went to visit a poor South African township to run a coaching clinic for some kids.

He batted against the kids in the nets and they kept dropping short. WT hit all six of the town's tattered old cricket balls out of the nets and into an adjacent swamp.

"The kids were pretty disappointed but had learned a valuable lesson about bowling the right length."
by Tony Clifton
Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i used to like Trav Head until I found out he plays for South ;)
by bennymacca
Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

whether he made 7, 70 or 700, the fact that he turned out for his 'community club' should be applauded!
I know the GV boys were raring to go once they heard the news. One would have thought the young lads from South would have loved playing with their mate and his inclusion may have have helped spike the bar takings for the day, throw on top some unsolicited press coverage of the league... everyone is winning (in particularly GV!, just sneak into the 4 boys thats all you need to do ;) )[/quote]

I completely agree. Good on him for playing back where it all started for him. He obviously still has good mates there and wanted to have a hit with them. He was fantastic in the field, encouraged and gave advice to a few young lads. It is also great publicity for the comp and like the angry bull said it may have given the bulls the kick in the arse we needed. The crowd was also a lot larger than a normal home and away game so everyone was a winner on the weekend.. cricket, the comp, bar takings and of course the GV bulls!
by happyhawk
Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Carnival team is:
A. Kokot (c)
A. Kokot (vc)
A. Kokot
A. Kokot
A. Kokot
A. Kokot
A. Kokot
A. Kokot
A. Kokot
A. Kokot
A. Kokot
by cokadonkeytoo
Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

Tea Tree Gully with 3 Club Championships in a row if my calculations are right :D
by Footy Smart
Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not sure how you can say all that Eagles. Teams from the finals last year in Port and Glenelg have been smashed by injuries this season but have still made short form Semi’s and in Port’s case a one day final.
Kensington may have been disappointing but are very young. I think you should just admit you’ve had a stinker and move on.
by The Myth
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Suffice to say that a certain Pt Adel captain and coach have made their mistake and apologies have been made to our club captain.

Well there it is, no issue?

Eagles your nonsensical rants are humorous if nothing else
by Footy Smart
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thread finally delivering!
by Tony Clifton
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

200th A grade game for Port for Matthew Weeks this weekend I believe. Huge achievement.
by westisthebest
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

To be fair their season was over before Christmas.
by Slidingdoors
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats to Matthew Weeks on playing in his 200th game on the weekend and scoring a ton in it!
A gun cricketer and equally as good bloke!
by Iron Fist
Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

McInerney and Smith joint winners. Brooke Harris the Rolton Medal.

TOTY: McInerney, Raphael (c), Page, Plant (Page & Plant haha), Dougall, Smith, Nielsen, Andrews, Robins, O'Connell, Turley, Patterson, Ben Cameron coach
by Tony Clifton
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tony Clifton wrote:What did Gregory do?

groin I think they said.

I have noticed one critical poster has been absent the past few days? maybe buying Gatts a congratulatory beer? :D
by Footy Smart
Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BLCA 2016-17

Amazing effort from Angaston to win both the A1’s and A2’s yet again

Absolutely Jim, completendomination by the 2s 336 to 78 in a year where it looked like they maybe challenged and the 1s undefeated all year defending 154. Couldnt have beaten a nicer bunch of blokes.
Thats 4 A Grade in a row and 4 in the last 5 in 2s including the last 3 in a row.
Cant see it ending anytime soon, up to the other clubs to get up to our level

The nicer bunch of blokes were seen in the changerooms having a beer with your victorious A1s, maybe they are the nice ones and it's you that everyone dislikes......just asking

This is what crickets all about. I don’t think I’ve seen a couple blokes like Brett Burgess And Graser go as hard at each other as they both did on the weekend but then I see a photo of them sitting next to each other enjoying a beer and apparently joking about all that was said out on the ground. It was a great final and both teams conducted themselves extremely well.
Special mention to David Golder who took 6 wickets and was fighting hard with the bat at the end and was Not Out.

Also to Lachlan Lade in the 2’s to make 170 not out and pretty much bat all day is an absolute amazing effort.

Brett has always been a white line fever cricket player, but off the field is a champion bloke.
by BoundaryRider84
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

Rosewater should beat Fitzroy comfortably, Lions with too many outs.

New coach may have brought players and some instant results, but you have to wonder what his stance on discipline is - 4x reports in 2 weeks and a total of 14 games suspension - all A grade players!

one of the videoed games this weekend i believe..play nice lads..

They were videoed last week for that reason, two blokes with hefty suspensions. Couple of other players will get done this week as they can't help themselves. Good of League to get rid of these blokes from the Comp, coach better learn quick smart or won't have a team left!

Venturing over here now Eagles2014? Is there not enough scalps in Grade cricket thread to have a crack at?
So who are you targeting now when you say couple of other players will get done this week as they cant help themselves? Or do i Have to wait for your rant under someone else's name in the local messenger again?
by Arch44
Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

Heard Chris Beaty was best on in the Chris Beaty cup.
by Beachboy
Sat May 12, 2018 9:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AdFl Junior codes

This came up in my newsfeed this morning.. getting soft in my old age, but this made me emotional, what an effort by both clubs and the young men! :heart:

raggies.JPG
by The Bedge
Fri May 25, 2018 10:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 3 - 2018

Is it possible to have a rivalry if you haven't played for 29 years?
Yes, my oath it is possible.

I joined as a junior in 1986 and promptly learned Plympton v Morphies was Norwood v Port stuff. It stemmed through every grade.
Both were pretty powerful teams back then and they were always ding dong battles.
A few players swapped clubs and made the rivalry very real.

As mentioned earlier, the Morphett Arms front bar has been full of these past players and characters for years and years, and even though we were not playing each other, the ribbing of each others failures, boasting of our own successes and constant banter has kept it alive.

Even when our cricket sides play each other the rivalry is there, sometimes even more so.
by Moe
Sat May 26, 2018 7:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: World Cup 2018

I think Milligan has to play purely because our defence is shaky as hell. if he plays at CB I don't mind it

Kruse I agree with Jim
by bennymacca
Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think Milligan has to play purely because our defence is shaky as hell. if he plays at CB I don't mind it

Kruse I agree with Jim
Agree. Don't mind Sainsbury and Milligan together at the back. We better hope that Sainsbury don't get injured though. I would hate to think what might happen against France if we had Milligan and Jurman as centre backs and Jedinak sitting in front of them. Our skipper has a big heart, but boy is he slow over the ground.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

East Torrens captains announced at tonight’s Monthly meeting.
1st grade : Jake Lehman
2nd grade: Sean Mason
3rd grade: Mark Eichler (me)
4th grade: co-captains: Daniel Cocks & Jack Turner

Coach to be announced tomorrow on ET Facebook page.

Ground announcement: confirmed electrical scoreboard (exactly the same as thebarton oval), picket fence, new lights and all due to be done by November 11th
Pitch has already been straightened up, new training wickets put in and clubrooms have started to go up.
by Merkeichmer
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2018

Might have had a few :D
I still reckon they like it, in a look at us, we are stamping out viloence kind of way.
Why is this not an issue in pretty much any other league in the state?
The more i watch the incident i reckon its a 2 weeker, you cant tell if it was a punch or a push, i think he has tried to push the tagger away and got him slightly higher than intended. I reckon thats the way it wouldve been interpreted had it been a club that wasnt on good behaviour. Hope Stebles appeal gets his suspension down graded but i highly doubt it. Imagine if it was changed to two weeks, seems a bit rough to kick a club out for that

A few points:
1: You're involved in the Barossa, you guys play the same teams year in, year out and are pretty familiar with the going-ons with rival clubs, you'd have older folk that catch up when town plays town to talk of old times along with current players, I think word gets around pretty easily in the country comps and umpires are more aware of who to watch.
2: There is close to 100 senior games going on each weekend in the AdFL, it immediately increases the chances of misdemeanors or anything for that matter.
3: Despite the footage, and I thought the same thing as you initially by looking at it but the player was concussed and took no part on Saturday either.
4. I think Alex is a very respected player through the football community, it seems that he has fallen victim to other acts prior to his from players representing the SNFC.

I can see Jamie Thomas getting involved heavily in the next few months to get the place up and running again, he's a very proud man who demands respect, and gets it. They will be back, they will be a force again.

My limited experience in the country also leads me to think there a few less problems due to on-field acts not always purely remaining on-field.

If you stuff up in a match up here (im talking about thuggery and violence) in the Clare region your reputation as a person, your reputation as an employee, as a member of the community would be completely frowned upon and could have much more severe consequences.

If im playing for Eastern Park and whack a Lonsdale player apart from my own club and teammates there isn't much off-field reaction. The 'story' gets lost amongst a lot of the other news stories from the weekend both sport and non sport and your hardly going to cross paths with representatives from Lonsdale etc.

I find even when im at the pub up here, going to the local woolworths etc I'm always switched and being polite to everyone etc etc. I was having this discussion yesterday. You are far more accountable to the community in country footy.

There is relative anonymity in the primordial soup of city ammo leagues.
by Q.
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Germany have a history of not getting very far in Russia
by Jim05
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TTG have appointed Matt Weaver as there coach this year - with assistant Matt Primer a former player and playing life member of the club as his main assistant.

other coaching/assistants to be named in due course.
by the smokey
Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If he is under 18 and i was TTG, i would decline the clearance. Pilfering Grade Cricket since 1907!
by The Hound
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The 20/20 draw is interesting for one club.
4 out of 6 homes games, and away games at neighboring clubs :-?
Like the idea of Friday night games, should pull reasonable crowds and gives clubs the opportunity to make some extra revenue.

Agreed, a past players 'night' could be a $$$ spinner and the source of some sore heads at junior cricket the next day
by Footy Smart
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Old_mate21 wrote:Ben Hardy appointed OSB coach. Interesting choice.

Lets just hope he's a better coach than he was player otherwise a long year for OSB
by insideword1
Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket 2008/09

razorback7 wrote:Go the bays!!!
undefeated in all 4 grades so far this season after 2 rounds :D

How is the spineless Donelly fitting in at the Bays.... Did he play yesterday???
by Footy Smart
Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018/19 Australian Summer of cricket

Head to ton up in the first innings
by Q.
Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The best grade/ futures batsman in the state has not been offered a contract, I find this hard to fathom personally.
Does E2014 have any knowledge of what will happen with him now?

Posted comment on the Domestic/Redbacks forum.

Basically, very biased view but this decision is a disgrace. At 24 years of age, he is just coming to the prime age for a batsmen, they have put all these years into him and they discard him now, does not make sense.

Think Tasmania are interested (with Jake Winter too), so will have to see what happens.

Hope he does a Cosgrove and goes down there and dominates and wins a Shield with them, shove it up Tim Nielsen!

If he does not get a gig somewhere, my gut feel is he will do a Peter George and move to another State, let his performances do the talking, and end up with multi year contract like Georgy did with QLD.

Kelvin has top scored for our Futures/Second X1 team for last couple of seasons, so how he can be treated like this is unbelievable really!
by Eagles2014
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Ashes 2019

I'm getting sick of Steve Smith getting to the 140's and just throwing his wicket away, we really need him to go with one of these starts.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stanley Cricket Association

Arry Gablett wrote:Andrew Mitchell a likely nclusion at the ERCCA

Andrew Mitchell the best cricketer to play in the Stanley over the last 20 years. Would easily have more hundreds than anyone else in that time besides perhaps Paul Meyer. Bowled a heavy ball back in the day too. Hits sixes over long off for fun.
by happyhawk
Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gibson is a good get.
by The Bedge
Fri May 08, 2020 11:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19 (Country)

Most/all clubs up here in the YP League can’t see the season starting without crowds.
Both the clubs and the league agree on this.
The league get the gate which is around 12k a week and clubs need it for obvious reasons and most importantly the social side of things as most clubs are in farming community’s with no pubs and footy clubs are the only place they can catch up with friends,mates and family.
I’m a footy nut, committee member and coach but I just can’t see a ball being bounced this year.

Have you done the numbers of the gate as 90% of gate takings are from football and netball players, volunteers or direct family members of them whom will still be allowed to attend
In relation to bar and canteen the canteen will still open as do cafes and delis now with takeaway
The bar would more than likely open in July which would be 2-3 games in so hardly crippling
So possibly the bigger issue are players being paid telephone numbers to play who when asked if they would play for the love.....we all know the answer there.

Junior footy will be played, senior footy wont, way too many obstacles.
The SANFL will mandate that nobody gets paid to protect the SANFL since they are having a zero salary cap. As a result of this some clubs in further away leagues will not be able to fill teams as their imported players and locals who return home each weekend will not do the long hours of travel for free. No league or the CFL will want to be responsible for any club folding. Its all in or not at all imo.
by daysofourlives
Tue May 12, 2020 6:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19 (Country)

Care to comment on this "daysofourlives". Things might be rosy in the Wine League but maybe this will sow the seed for exactly what I was talking about above.
16 teams worked well for the SFL league didnt it, whats left now?

It would work fine for those close city leagues mentioned above but they arent the ones that need help are they???? So why would you do it, it would be removing local rivalries that have existed for 100 years. The problems arent in the South.

And 6 teams out of something like 27 have chosen to partake in the mickey mouse Limestone coast league.

The problems are North and there is simply too much travel involved if you combined leagues and clubs. Some of thess clubs have already been amalgamated twice and three times, you cant squeeze them anymore. Once they amalgamate they lose their identity and their affinity with the towns. what normally happens is they start with ewqual amount of home games at each town but then that doesnt become viable and they move to one town and the other one is forgotten and swallowed up.
by daysofourlives
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

CountryFooty.com.au is BACK

Hi All
Hope things are well with everyone. The Website is back, for those wanting a look
apologies - I was going to finish up with the site........but with COVID and now the season
up and running, decided to go again. Advertising dollars are hard to come by if anyone
wants to place an add for anything, coaches, players etc for next year let me

All the best the everyone in Country Footy 2020
by colliver69
Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some interesting selections this week.
Pope, Valente and Davis for their respective clubs. Does that mean they're dropped and out of the "hub"? Pope named for Kensington.....

Archbishop of Canterbury not available? ;)
...and Winter, McInerney and Tom Cooper. I thought if all of these were in the "hub" they weren't allowed to play for their clubs? Unless there's going to be some major changes to the Redbacks squad?

Rules seemed to have changed since they were announced at the start! Tim Neilson now saying because there are 9 days before next game, they only have to quarantine for 3 days before the game. Not sure where they make up this 3 days rule, but anyway!

Davis released to play (not good for us :shock: ), and Pope also. I can understand giving Head a rest as batted so long, and Nielsen who kept a lot, but the other batters should have been made to play Grade cricket - Hunt, Weatherald, Ferguson. Thought Dizzy was going to get them playing more Grade stuff, and first opportunity doesn't do it. If Head was given out on 99 we would have lost two outrights in a row, and our batsmen have let us down and need all the hits they can get!
by Eagles2014
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Grumpy old man post

Grumpy old men like me shook our heads in unison as T20 cricket exploded onto the world stage, but we were told stop being old and grumpy, it’s the new frontier for cricket. New audiences, they said. Families, Mums and Dads with sons and daughters alike, they said. TV revenue, they said. It will revolutionise the game, they said.

It’ll kill cricket as we know it, we all said….

15 years ago Shane Warne was the poster boy for Aussie kids every summer, the likes of Mitch Swepson, Adam Zampa and Lloyd Pope looked at Warnie, looked at leg spin bowling, as thousands of other kids did and thought “I’ll give that a go, I want to be like Warney”. As many of them, including those named above found out and continue to find out, it isn’t easy.

There’s a craft, an art to leg spin bowling and that art, that craft, is just as prevalent in batting and fast bowling. That art, that craft is now beginning to resemble some sort of drunken Jackson Pollock effort as batsman flail their bats around like light sabres warding off the dark side and bowlers invent mystery balls they don’t even have names for.

I can hear it now, junior coaches all around the country yelling “Cut it out!” ( Are they allowed to anymore? ) as Junior Batter in the nets does his best Smudge or Marnus impersonation. I struggle to watch Steve Smith at the crease, I love the fact he plunders runs for our country ( I’m not yet back in love with him post sandpaper gate ) but I simply cannot bring myself to appreciate the way he goes about it. Fidget this, fidget that, bump this, bump that. “Get on with it”, or something similar, I cry from mid off.

Now we have new wonder kid Marnus Labuschagne menacingly waving the toe of his bat at bowlers “No run!” as he leaves a ball through to the ‘keeper. What I wouldn’t give to be standing at mid off asking for an explanation. “What are you doing mate?” would be the gist of the enquiry.

Bowlers claim to have numerous, as many as 10 or 12, different deliveries they can use when they hit the crease. The basics of all forms are mere stepping stones as batters and bowlers alike fill up their kit bags with tricks. Batsman use bats that Clive Lloyd would think look too big and heavy, but they’re light, with whip in their pick up like never before and a thick edge flies for a “maximum”. (6 isn’t actually a “maximum” but that’s another grumpy old man article ). Bump one through a gap and it races to the boundary.

Where only a few years ago the likes of Matt Hayden inspired kids to stand tall at the crease, look square at the bowler and defend when you needed to defend and when the bowler strays you fill your boots. Justin Langer showed it doesn’t matter how fast they bowl, how hard they hit you or how out of touch you were you dug in for your team and did what was best for them, not for you. You didn’t hit a ramp shot straight up in the air when you’re 3 off 8 balls.

Glenn McGrath would hit the crease with metronomic monotony aiming to hit the top of off again and again and again and any little natural variation would ensure the downfall of even the world’s best batsman. That’s right, even Lara, Tendulkar, Sangakarra, they all felt the tickle of a McGrath leg cutter moments before departing the crease. It’s almost like you don’t need 10 different deliveries to succeed, you just need to do one really well.

Warne would stalk victims like a apex predator often knowing their next move before they did. He’d set them up with subtle variations from the hand and when he was ready to strike they were as vulnerable as a plastic cup full of West End on the hill at a Test match. He used patience and skill to work a batsman over, he didn’t celebrate like he’d won X-lotto when he had someone caught on the boundary off a full bunger.

Sports evolve, they always have and always will but what will cricket of the future, at all levels, look like? Kids play more T20 cricket than long form from the youngest of ages as they don’t seem to have the capacity to concentrate through long periods in the field. That’s cricket though, so what are they actually learning to play?

Are kids learning to switch hit and play ramp shots before they have mastered and forward defence? Are they trying to bowl zooters and flippers before they can hit a line and length?

If you think cricket has changed in the last 5 years this grumpy old man has some news for you and the next time you hear “Cut it out!” from an oval nearby know that a grumpy old man somewhere just mumbled “Told you so” under his breath.
by Booney
Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA 2016 - 2017

Over the years, I feel, its been picked on name. The selection process could do with some tweaking. The coach certainly has some favourites
by cokadonkeytoo
Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Domestic Cricket 2020-21

How good will it be seeing ODD return to Adelaide Oval for a D/N fixture?
by Lightning McQueen
Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NORTH EASTERN F/L

RSMU are the Saints weakness come finals time.
by happyhawk
Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 4

MP 12.5.77
SMOSH 5.11.41

ROO BEAUTY
by Moe
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Country Champs

Great effort by young Beau Allen scoring a ton for Northern zone today
by Armchair expert
Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Country Champs

Armchair expert wrote:Great effort by young Beau Allen scoring a ton for Northern zone today

Has batted well this tournament.

I believe Northern have made the final if the ladder on my cricket is correct.

The Spalding lads have been serviceable without being superstars.
by whufc
Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I hear a whisper from a mate who knows someone from TTG that Nick Winter may be heading back there?
by Minimum Chips
Mon May 30, 2022 9:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |