Search found more than 1510 matches

Return

Re: I need to know....

Spargo wrote:I think you should go HH3.......

ASAP.

As TSG has demonstrated very well, being in Darwin doesn't mean you can't be a dickhead on SA Footy.
by HH3
Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

Port told me to stay at North Haven.....weird
by HH3
Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

for old people like Psyber.

so they can fax their friends about all the good stories from years past about having a cat give birth on you.
or how you used to wear an onion on your belt coz it was the style at the time.

I haven't used a fax since 19-dickety-2. We said dickety, because the Germans stole the word "thirty"...
by HH3
Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

the boss at work (not my fiancés dad)
everytime he comes into work he enters the door just near me, but never ever says hello or good morning.
its like he tries to sneak in.

ignorant ****

Im the type of guy that yells out "GOOD EVENING!" if somebody gets here 1 minute after they should. That way, they feel bad, AND everyone knows they're late.

......nobody likes me here. :lol:
by HH3
Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mr Beefy wrote:By the way, there are plenty more on the club fb page

Just had a look through. Some really good shots.

Is there an echo in here?

Capture.PNG
by HH3
Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:
HH3 wrote:No. 9 I think. Wasn't a big one, fair, play on and he got straight up.

No.9? Playing A's HH3? Isn't that Daniel Reardon? :lol: :lol:

Yeah in the A's. I dont really know any opposition players names. If they're not in the prison bars, i dont care who they are. ;)
by HH3
Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

They're allowed to be excited. Just think of all the shit they've copped over the years from arrogant f*ckhead Crows supporters. Now the shoes on the other foot and Crows people can't handle it being given back....that makes me laugh more.
i have no problem that they are excited. fair reason to be... But the blokes at work here carrying on like pork chops...

i am enjoying the crows lot being a little quiet. Hopefully that continues this weekend

The excitement will die off, but if Id been ripped on for the last 5 or 6 years like Power supporters have been, Id be an even bigger douchebag than I am now about the win.

It is good that the Crows are now the second rate team in South Australia again.
by HH3
Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm a Crows fan but we've got to be the worst in the competition, honestly. Collingwood supporters are nowhere near as obnoxious as Crows supporters. Losing a Showdown is the only thing that shuts them up - lose to any other team and they start calling for the coach's head and ringing up Triple M to detail their own tactical approaches that they'd use. They refer to the players in the same way that someone might name-drop a famous person whom they live next-door to, but who also ran over their dog so if they put ONE foot out of line, Today Tonight's getting a phone call.

You're one of the very few good Crows fans.
by HH3
Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They're allowed to be excited. Just think of all the shit they've copped over the years from arrogant f*ckhead Crows supporters. Now the shoes on the other foot and Crows people can't handle it being given back....that makes me laugh more.
by HH3
Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone know of any cheap tyre places?

I have a budget of $300 for 4 tyres for a Focus. I know thats on the very low side, but its pretty much all I can afford.

Try Cluse Bros. Tyrepower at Parafield. Their prices are pretty good, and it's the only place we get our tyres.

Them and City Discount Tyres at Pt Adelaide were the best of the lot. I'll probably go to Tyrepower. They've helped me out before.
by HH3
Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Johno6 wrote:has anyone on here ever had relations with someone else on here? (here as in safooty.net)

Not yet ;)
by HH3
Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:
HH3 wrote:
Johno6 wrote:has anyone on here ever had relations with someone else on here? (here as in safooty.net)

Not yet ;)

are you sure??? ;)

does cyber sex count??? If so you guys would just about be married ;)

a/s/l
by HH3
Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:i feel i would be stepping on Johno6 toes if i was to answer that...

He likes being stepped on....especially with stilettos...
by HH3
Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

nicole wrote:Very hurtful Boosh . No after match payments for you next game .

**** up nicole!
by HH3
Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

I rate being on holidays for a week in 21 minutes time.

On a side note, if anyone would care to assist me with some handyman type chores over the duration, I'd be eternally grateful.

I have a house to get on the market ;)
I'll come to clean zee pooooool 8)

And while he's cleaning the pool, we can get freaky... ;) :lol:
by HH3
Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When you tell a customer you're shutting at 3.30pm at 2pm....conversation ends. They call back at 3pm, say they're at Glen Osmond Rd (Im at Regency Park), and say they're on their way....now I have to wait around for them while everyone else gets to go home early.
by HH3
Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State game??

This thread was about the Channel 9 Adelaide Football League U/23 team that claims to represent the entire state. They also use a guernsey that a few weeks ago was planned to be used by our main South Australian club in the AFL, which at the time was declared sacrelegious and disrespectful.

I asked why it was called a "State Game" and everyone seems a bit defensive.

Firstly, the Crows aren't the "main" South Australian team, they're equals with Port.

Secondly, the team that will play against WA is a team made up of players from all different clubs, representing the state. They aren't one club playing off against another club for premiership points.
by HH3
Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I asked about tourist attractions, and now I'm getting advice on sex and referrals to the king of pussy....just another day on SAFooty, hey fellas.
by HH3
Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:Next time I'm at the pool I'll be sure to throw confetti on you and shout "Hurrah!" just to make you feel better :lol: ;)

Shouldn't you be working! This is your busiest day of the year for crying out loud!
by HH3
Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People ragging on Elizabeth because the Royals are going there. I ******* HATE people that think they're above other people, and I'd rather spend time with Elizabethans than arrogant dickheads. Just because people don't have as much money as some, doesn't make them bad people.

If the shoe was on the other foot, and they were going up to Burnside Village to have coffee with the "better" people of Adelaide, you wouldn't hear one complaint from Elizabeth, and people would happily make the trek to go see them if thats what they wanted to do.

Makes me angry!
by HH3
Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Im not even gonna press play....
by HH3
Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

heater31 wrote:Does anyone know if Factories and offices in the vicinity of Elizabeth are closed today? Just tried calling a supplier of mine and the phone rang out. Not even a receptionist answered the call.....

Maybe they have Caller ID.....
by HH3
Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aldinga Sharks Forum

woodublieve12 wrote:heard this morning that Graham Cornes is popping down to take a training session...

I wouldn't listen to a word he said.
by HH3
Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wedding Venue

ours is at long view winery, I have helped with about 10% (I am not proud of it)
I haven't even chosen my best man and groomsmen yet, and its in December.

I hate organising shit!

Yeah Longview was our first choice too. The drinks package was a bit of an issue. They claimed they dont so consumption, until I said we wouldn't use them if it was a mandatory charge, even for people not drinking. Within 5 minutes I had a glossy consumption price list. They're still on the list. The place is pretty good.
it thought that would have been sorted Johno6 ^^^^^^^^ ;)

The bride can't be the best man too mate.
by HH3
Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

Spargo wrote:
Johno6 wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:
HH3 wrote:I didnt know there was an airport in Elizabeth.

:lol: Was just thinking the same! Still a good read :D

I might make up a heap of shit and put where they were from so they seem believable too

Make sure you include Munno on that list .

This happened at the Munno Marina
by HH3
Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:@Booney having beers at work on a Friday already :evil:

:partyman:

\:D/

:-BD

Go **** yourself
by HH3
Fri May 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spargo wrote:I've never had the need for Facebook, Safooty does me nicely.
I get my daily dose of weirdo-ness by following the posts from the likes of HH3, Johno6, Booney, woodubeleive, Q. , MT79, Failed Creation and Carey amongst other special ones.

It feels nice to be appreciated
by HH3
Wed May 07, 2014 11:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anything remotely related to Star Wars

Can honestly state I have never watched any of the Star Wars trilogy, sequel, prequel, wankathon and have zero intention of ever doing so.

I saw Phantom Menace when I was 11, and a couple of minutes of one of the old ones, before saying "this is **** shithouse!" and turning it off.
by HH3
Tue May 06, 2014 11:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Failed Creation wrote:
Booney wrote:
dedja wrote:It's just Godra all over again.

The Big Texan,

What is his actual ******* name, I've forgotten what it is!

It's Taylor Hanson, isn't it?

Yeah, I liked his song "mmm-Bop, Tipp-ett Bock ba dooo da!"
by HH3
Tue May 06, 2014 2:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:
bennymacca wrote:the fact that i decided to become an engineer instead of a doctor will be a regret i have for life haha. you guys do earn your coin though.

Could be worse... Working in science for instance :|

I sell toilet paper. I win!
by HH3
Fri May 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HH3

Footy Chick wrote:Is it true green whistles taste like juicy fruit? ;)

Too tough for painkillers. Ive had 2 panadol today, and they were for a headache :)
by HH3
Sun May 11, 2014 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nah still waiting. Certainly feeling the love from the boys though. Good to have Thorno pop in today to see how im doing
by HH3
Sun May 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Out of surgery feeling a million bucks. Pencil me in for next week, coach!

Was chatting to the surgeon before the op. He played for Adelaide Lutheran. My response, by force of habit was "**** I hate Adelaide Lutheran"....

His response was "i hate North Haven too!" then "ill look after ya" and we both laughed...mine was more of a nervous laugh, his was an evil one.

But he was awesome, as was the whole team in there, making me laugh as I drifted off.

Now just smashing a chicken kiev before some more sleep :)

Thanks for the kind wishes.

Peace! (drops the mic)

Xx
by HH3
Mon May 12, 2014 1:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks everyone. They dont know when ill get into surgery, but not feeling too bad at the moment. **** letting a purple dolphin have the ball without a fight ;)
by HH3
Sun May 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People that give nurses a hard time. Do the stupid f**ks know these people are helping them? If you.dont want the nurses help, dont come to the hospita. Just stay at home so you dont have to deal with those pesky angels. At least you'll die knowing you didnt have to put up with someone tryin to take your blood pressure reading, you f**kwits.
by HH3
Mon May 12, 2014 2:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Here's the old collarbone :D

2014-05-12 20.15.05.jpg
by HH3
Mon May 12, 2014 10:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stuck at home doing **** all. Ive refreshed SAFooty and Facebook about 4000 times since Saturday.
by HH3
Wed May 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dont think of how good Snr would be today, think how good Jnr would of been if he did what he does now, against the same players his dad played against. He'd kill everybody.
by HH3
Mon May 19, 2014 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

CLG pretty comfortable favourites I would've thought.
by HH3
Fri May 23, 2014 11:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aldinga Sharks Forum

Mountain out of a mole hill. I liked it, Good on em for having a laugh and having a bit of fun

How dare they try and enjoy the moment and try and get a win :roll:

Yeah I guess it's not as bad as this:
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/archive/sport/central-united-footballer-graham-croserwhite-banned-for-life-across-australia-after-8216disgusting8217-incident-in-saafl/story-fn526193-1226666990544

Then again any media attention on your club and league must be a good thing?

Whats that got to do with anything? You are an absolute wanker.
by HH3
Fri May 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

CLG pretty comfortable favourites I would've thought.

dont agree..they have had ZERO home games so far this year at dolphin park..their performances have been excellent besides the thrashing you guys gave them which was very out of character..i think that was an aberration..or NHFC are at another level..

Looks like it wouldve been a nail biter mate ;)
by HH3
Sat May 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Weirdest thing you have seen on a football field

Back in the old CDFA Days Slaisbury West v Brahma Lodge at Salisbury West
The new send off rule just introduced and a player from Brahma Lodge bench run on as player got sent off
As Salisbury West called for the count, Brahma Lodge players scattered everywhere
By the time the players lined up and a count done Brahma Lodge only had 14 players on the ground, blokes hid in cars with one car taking off down the road with a player in it
Funnily enough once the game started Brahma Lodge had the full compliment back on the field

You sure someone didnt yell "COPS!!!!"...?
by HH3
Tue May 27, 2014 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spargo wrote:This forum is far poorer without the likes of TSG, squids and scoob IMO.

I didn't even notice. Now that I think about it, conversations have stayed on track and have actually been pleasant to partake in lately....

If I was a mod, you'd be gone too buddy ;) :D
by HH3
Thu May 29, 2014 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:
HH3 wrote:
Spargo wrote:We're not buddies.....you arseclown.

dont fight your feelings...accept them, embrace them, LIVE THEM! ;;) ;))

love triangle????

nah, johnos been a bit distant lately...I think he's seeing some girl on the side...
by HH3
Thu May 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Weirdest thing you have seen on a football field

Can we rename this thread "Who's shat themselves during sporting events"?
by HH3
Thu May 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Movies

American Beauty

Pretty good movie, and Mena Suvaris boobs boost my rating.
by HH3
Fri May 30, 2014 10:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just some thoughts on our other recent opponents.

Last week Luthies came out to North Haven and I expected to see their 4 supporters, army of cheating umpires and the most obnoxious match day official I have ever come across. But credit to Luthies they certainly didn't disappoint, they ticked all those boxes and more.
There are some good guys out there and they are a good footy side on their day but they have some people I really don't like.
They probably feel the same about us.

I hate them just as much. There's only 2 things I like about them.

1) They have an amazing BBQ at their games.
2) At least one of their players (ex?) is a pretty good surgeon.
by HH3
Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Work just got better looking! My work team has just expanded today to include 5 girls around 25-35 and have another 5 starting later in the week..

I'm the only male in the team of all these women :D :D

Might mean less time on SAFOOTY! :P

Might also mean a lot of moody bitches...
by HH3
Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks everyone. We're tracking well. At the Lyell Mac so went to get a feed from the nearby shopping plaza. Critical error right there.

I was there a couple of weeks ago. Emergency got shut down coz someone flipped out, smashed the big glass door, and 2 chick cops jumped him and capsicum sprayed the motherf***er.

Brightened up my day.

Congrats mate.
by HH3
Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Carlton 2014

Read on twitter that Carlton will sack Bootsma for sending offensive material on facebook?

Anyone got anymore info to this please?!

All I saw was that he sent shit to people on Snapchat....risque' stuff. Surely you can't be sacked for that! How are Nick Reiwalt and Nicky "inch worm" Dal Santo still playing? Their dicks are all over the internet.

*EDIT*

This just popped up on Facebook

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-06-03/blues-sack-bootsma
by HH3
Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |