Search found more than 1509 matches

Return

Re: I need to know....

It makes it easier to find people talking about the same thing. So on Twitter, if I searched #boobies for example, it would bring up every tweet that contains the same hashtag. Usually convos or pics concerning boobies.

Eg. Last night I tried to log onto GTA Online, which got released at 8.30pm, and it was dropping out. So I went on Twitter, searched #GTAOnline, and boom! Every one in the world talking about it. Found out what I needed to know instantly.
by HH3
Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Lot of toffee nose mother **** up in here
by HH3
Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you don't understand

What is happening? I don't like change!

:lol:

I hate change more than anyone! I've been using this new layout for about 3 or 4 weeks and I still can't get used to it!

When you've been using the same layout with your eyes closed for 8 years - anything is going to take a little getting used to ;)

I was gonna say "you cant teach old dogs new tricks"....but it seems very derogatory when said to a lady.....so i wont ;)
by HH3
Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Movies

Watched We're The Millers last night. **** hilarious! Jason Sudeikis is awesome.
by HH3
Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who xxxxed up The Forum ?

I thought most people on here were adults. My mistake.
by HH3
Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who xxxxed up The Forum ?

Honestly cant believe how grown men are carrying on about the changes. Ive been using it for about 3 weeks and can hardly remember what the old one looked like. This layout and theme is great, and I appreciate Diss putting in the time to build a great system for all of us to use for free. I know I wouldnt do it. Especially if this is what Id have to put up with.
by HH3
Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2013

It was pretty comical how they were saying how many Crows members would miss out because it would be full of Ports members. What about how many Port members would miss out if it was a Crows game?

The Crows finished lower than Port, and lost both of the 2013 Showdowns, and they have cheated in the last few seasons.

They deserve nothing. And the way Port have gone about things in the last 18 months, they should be rewarded.
by HH3
Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: All Aboriginal Team to take on Ireland

These were the days. I could watch this all day.

by HH3
Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Are You Listening To Now?

Failed Creation wrote:Old Crows/Young Cardinals is my personal favourite, with Watch Out! a close 2nd.

Did you see them at Soundwave 2010?

Nah the last Soundwave is the only one I've been to. I would love to see them live, but not much chance now.

Protest The Hero is also one of my all time favourite bands.
by HH3
Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 - Player retirements/delistings/trade discussion

Polec to Port (Finally!!!)

in a complex 3 way trade involviing GWS and Brisbane, we have sent pick 14 to GWS (brisbane has given them pick 29) and 34 to the Lions, Port will recieve Polec and pick 45 from Brisbane and pick 21 from GWS, and Brisbane recieve pick 22 from GWS and will send them pick 29.

It's good to see the deal go through finally, but I really do hope Polec is worth all the hassle.
A shitload of hassle and hype around a bloke who's only played 16 games in 3 years in an ordinary side.
Get his off field indiscretions and attitude to training on the right track and he may well be worth it.
Until then though.......

Yeah I dont see what the fuss is about. I wonder if St Kilda supporters are making as much of a fuss about getting Delaney. Doubt it.
by HH3
Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question. As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast. They are both startled and he says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me." She replies, "if your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 1221.
by HH3
Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:The saying "Bob's you're Uncle..."

How many people here actually have an Uncle Bob?

by HH3
Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Im just waiting for the moment I can tell these lovely people that Im taking a month off and they have to do their own jobs while Im gone :lol:
Who will you employ to do your "at work" sa footy posting whilst on holidays - they'd have their work cut out for them :lol:

I'll just give them a few pointers.

- Crack the shits after every Kangaroos or Texans loss or a bad weekend of tipping or fantasy

- Talk myself up after every Kangaroos or Texans win or after a good weekend of tipping or fantasy.

Then throw in some pretty terrible jokes across the General Discussion threads, aaaannnnddd Bobs your uncle. ;)
by HH3
Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

I played in the 2's game trinity v haven at haven. Saw our skipper got bopped by a young fella from TOS. It was pretty funny... Our skipper had to cop it as he's only got 1 game left before being kicked outta SAAFL. Lucky young lad in my mind. Did you see it HH3... I was laughing

hoodlum

Yeah I was running water for the Bs that day. If I recall correctly, the young fellas Dad tried to come on the oval too. It was pretty enjoyable to watch. Hilarious even.

Our skipper does attract a little bit of attention. Bit of a smart arse and shit talker, which I really like about him to be honest. I remember one game where he got in an argument after the siren against West Croydon in the A's a couple of years ago and one of our more heroic players had to step in and take charge for him... :lol:
by HH3
Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

A blind man interviews for a job as a quality controller at the local wood mill. The manager calls the blind man into his office and asks him how he expected to do this job since he was blind. The blind man replied he would do it by smell. The manager decides to test him and places a piece of wood in front of him. The manager asks, "What is it without touching it?" The blind man replies, "That's a good piece of fir." "Correct,'' says the manager, now try this one." "That's a bad piece of willow," says the blind man. "Correct," answers the manager.

With that, the manager decides to play a trick on the blind man. He get his secretary to lift up her dress and put her crotch in the blind mans face. "I'm confused,'' says the blind man, ''Can you turn it around?" The secretary turns around and puts her ass in his face. The blind man says, "Oh, you're trying to fool me! But I know exactly what kind of wood that is. It's the shit house door off a tuna boat!"
by HH3
Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

soup-sounds.jpg
by HH3
Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Missing very important phone calls on a Friday arvo, and having to wait til Monday to call them back
by HH3
Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013/14 NFL Season

I changed two tips this morning.

Miami to chargers
and bucs to falcons

hopefully doesn't prove too costly int he future

was gonna change to ravens, but didn't thankfully.

How in the **** did Atlanta lose to Tampa, they are dead set horrible!!

Massive fall though considering we were 1 play away from the Superbowl last season.

I feel your pain brother...
by HH3
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi Dedja

Thank you for your prompt response.

Cheers
HH3

See! Sounds friendlier.

BUT!!! I draw the line at people putting smiley faces in work emails. I tend to get them from younger females. Grow up :)
by HH3
Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The same dickheads that yell stupid things out to cops crying over the cop saying something back. Expect to be treated the same as you treat other people.

Scumbags annoy me.
by HH3
Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The cyclist has a point, why don't the police go catch some actual criminals. The law requiring cyclists to wear a helmet is total ridiculous. The only person that is going to be worse off if the cyclist doesn't wear a helmet is the cyclist in the case of an accident. Its their own fault if they crash. If people want to take the risk and not wear a helmet it should be their choice not to.

The law exists, the police officer is there to enforce it.

How many parts of your job do you think are a bit pointless, but you do it anyway because its your job.

They can't pick and choose the laws they enforce, the same way people shouldn't think they can pick and choose the ones they want to follow.

Plus this **** head is obviously a repeat offender of laws serious enough for him to be locked up "like last time". The cop knows who he is and has probably had to deal with him a fair bit. Of course he's going to get frustrated with him at some point.
by HH3
Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAFooty V2

Hey mate. Dunno if this has been asked before, but is there a way we can get notifications when somebody "likes" our posts?
by HH3
Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nah they wouldn't let me in coz I said I wouldn't go to GWS when they drafted me.
by HH3
Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rite-Price Grocery

Q. wrote:
HH3 wrote:Pretty much. I had 4 yesterday and I've got one open on my desk right now, and one chilling in the work fridge. Its like crack.

Good luck with your diabetes goals of 2014.

How can it be bad for you? It has "Dr" right there in its name...
by HH3
Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Sleeping Giant wrote:
scoob wrote:youse all take it way to serious

Can you believe 2 posters have corrected me? *shakes head in bewilderment*

*Questions end with question marks.
by HH3
Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/nov/26/lostprophets-singer-ian-watkins-admit-offences-attempted-rape-baby

What the **** would go through your head to commit such an act?

Dont know the band but that is seriously ****ed up- should be hung by his nuts.

I do know the band, and I heard about this when he first got arrested. Back then the charges weren't really spelt out, but now, reading that, its unbelievable. What a piece of shit. The band stuck by him for a while, until they obviously found out how serious it was and cut ties straight away.

It's really unbelievable how these thoughts even sneak into peoples minds, and how they dont stop to think about what they're doing.
by HH3
Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I give way to anyone who's front bumper is in front of mine.

Isn't that the rule?

The thing that shits me the most is not getting a wave when I let people in. Thats when I start yelling "Where's my **** wave ****?!?"
by HH3
Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bully wrote:I wouldn't say no

She wouldn't ask...
by HH3
Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Arrogant cockheads give me the shits
by HH3
Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Im trying not to watch all the gameplay videos on Youtube, but its so hard to resist.
by HH3
Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It doesnt take much to let off the accelerator for a couple of seconds to open that space up for them.

Common courtesy.

If you're in that much of a rush you can't let someone in, you should have left home earlier.
by HH3
Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dogwatcher wrote:One thing that grinds my gears are the people who sit in the right hand lane because they have to turn right 10 kays down the road.

So you want them to wait til they're closer, and hope someone will let them in so they can change lanes?

PS. Agree with everything Psyb said.
by HH3
Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

After cracking it and not practicing the guitar in months, I picked it up again last week.

I found a really helpful site run by Nate Savage that really takes things slow, and in 2 hours I learnt more than I did in 2 months when I tried before.

Now I know 4 chords and how to put them together into something that sounds like a song. Now Im practicing how to strum better and the transition between chords. Slow work, but very rewarding, even at this early stage.
by HH3
Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boosh wrote:I do know that Havens have lost Darren Grimmond to Rosewater

Massively disappointed about this one. Probably my favourite player to play with/watch play last season.
by HH3
Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I was telling a mate last night how they should just tell Rowey and Bone not to come back. The shows more about sport, instead of two dickheads arguing, even though most of the time they're both saying the same thing.

Bone will agree with everything someone on the phone says, and then once they're gone, he goes on a rant why that person was wrong.

Roweys just a **** idiot.
by HH3
Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have one coffee a day champion
******* addict
Yeah I try to keep away from coffee, coz it starts out as just a bit of Blend 43 every now and again. At parties and stuff. Then that doesnt cut it. You dont get the same buzz you used to. So then you try some flavoured coffee. Then you're after some stronger stuff from South America. All of a sudden you find yourself very alert, with bad breath and bad teeth. It tears families apart.

So, yeah, I try to keep from going down that path.

Heroins good though.
by HH3
Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why do people watch fear mongering current affairs shows, and how dumb are they for believing the shit they come out with?

Every day they take some everyday thing, and tell us its KILLING us!!!! dum dum duuuuuuuumm!!!

**** off!

I just saw an ad for The Project tomorrow night. Charlie "Never said a funny thing in his life" Pickering says this....ready....

"Australians are playing more video games than ever before. Why, and what are they doing to us in the long run?"

I can answer that right now. Why? Because they're fun you **** idiot. What are they doing to us? Entertaining us, and maybe draining our bank accounts. But thats it. They're no worse than watching TV, which your piece of shit show is on. And there have been studies suggesting they actually improve hand eye coordination and reflexes.

Thats just one example. But **** me, every single day Im told why my Mighty Mite sangas gonna make my dick fall off, or how wearing a hats gonna cause cancer of the fingernail. Its a joke and not journalism at all.
by HH3
Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mum caved and gave me and my brother our PS4's early coz we helped her move house on Saturday.

I've only got Battlefield 4 though, so thats all Ive been playing.
by HH3
Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Asked my missus to marry me last night....and she said yes
by HH3
Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All these "epic rants" taking the top story spot on news websites nearly every day. Usually restaurant things like notes on tips or online reviews that result in them going "viral". Firstly, anyone who gives a **** about this stuff should get a hobby. And secondly, Im pretty confident 99.9% of these things are fake as **** anyway.

Rant over ;)
by HH3
Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ten axes Before The Game

I enjoyed it. The Footy Show is unwatchable The banter is way better on BTG.
by HH3
Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:
GWW wrote:The Footy Show was ok..........circa 1996.

i reckon it's on par now. Rush home on thursdays from selection to see it. Popular viewing in my household.

I actually loiter at the footy club talking to people I dont like just so I dont accidentally see some of the Footy Show as I scan the channels
by HH3
Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its not about footy, its not funny, and its not interesting. Its just 3 unfunny, middle aged men hanging out, trying to be cool around the young footballers, who usually look uncomfortable to be there. The only half decent thing is Almost Footy Legends, and the best one never wins, coz the one where someone gets hit in the dick with the ball always does.
by HH3
Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Commoner! :lol:

Nah Im pretty lucky Mum got me mine, and gave it to me early. I probably would've never got one.
by HH3
Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

superlative steve wrote:
jaykay13 wrote:Just got on here - is this the NH website? Hope they are able to walk the walk! There will be better sides running around!

North Haven dont pay players

The c*!&s dont pay me!!
by HH3
Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I play for the love of the black and white mate. Footy's not about money.

Having said that, if anyone's paid, it should be me. I am arguably the best player at North Haven.
by HH3
Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Or a "Show us ya pussy" thread....
by HH3
Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013/14 NFL Season

Philly win!!! Quick, some **** tip Gatorade on me!!!
by HH3
Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Guess what Im yelling out next time I see you FC? :lol:
by HH3
Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |