Search found more than 1510 matches

Return

Re: I need to know....

I think its just saying they met in high school, but they've been dating for 3 years. Thats how I read it.
by HH3
Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

backfired.jpg
by HH3
Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I love Lamebook

i-hear-its-goin-around.jpg
by HH3
Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For any GTA fans

by HH3
Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Mile End Hotel opened at just after 10am for us before Soundwave. We rang ahead and asked if they would be open, and they said they would open up for us. We had a few drinks and some ham and cheese toasties then walked to Bonython. Took less than 10 minutes to get there.
by HH3
Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

When I turned 13, they became almost constant.

I had a beauty yesterday. A friend of the missus's wrote "Let the house hunting begin...." on Facebook. I was the first to comment with "You're gonna need a big arse gun"...

Oh how we laughed
by HH3
Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

I have to admit, i did make a fat joke to a pregnant womans face once. I thought I was being cheeky, and we would all laugh....nope...
by HH3
Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

The Sleeping Giant wrote:Back to work after a week, and finding a letter on my desk informing me of a surprise pay rise.

**** you!
by HH3
Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

At $250 each, that means we're only spending about $17,000 a match. When did we get so stingy and cut the budget?
by HH3
Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

**** **** shit

nope...theres still rules.
by HH3
Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Johno6 wrote:
Squids wrote:Seems like neither of you have stumbled upon that side of the internet

if you ask my work employer he will tell you I have completed the internet.

im waiting for the sequel to come out.

The Internet II - **** Harder
by HH3
Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Squids wrote:Biggest load of bollocks 'gen y' 'gen x'

people are **** heads, no matter when they were born
by HH3
Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I dont think its race that has people disputing that he should be the Australian of the Year. Its the fact that there are way more Australians that are more deserving.
by HH3
Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Apparently you gotta kick it in the guts if it starts rooting other dogs infront of people.
by HH3
Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Movies

Surely his dad would wonder why he looks so much like a guy his Mrs had a crush on in high school. Surely you would think that bitch be creepin'
by HH3
Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heres an accurate pie chart of how much time is actually spent with the ball in motion. I still enjoy it.

i3OtXsk.png
by HH3
Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows Disgrace

I dont support the Crows or the Power, and I dont follow any particular SANFL side, and this still makes me angry.

I am a proud South Australian though, and this jumper is for players from this state (no matter what club they're currently at) representing the state.

I was gonna barrack for Port against the Crows anyway, solely because I like how Port have gone about things in the last year or so, and this has only strengthened my support for Port, and my hate for the Crows.

Now, as a South Australia football fan, Im being told that the Crows are MY team. **** off! No South Australian football fan should ever be made to hate the team wearing the state guernsey, and as long as its being worn by a club (Crows or Port, doesnt matter) theres gonna be South Australians that will not support it.

Selfish, arrogant, holier-than-thou, HORSE SHIT!!!

I really hope this bites the Crows in the arse and their own supporters that dont agree with this voice their concerns.
by HH3
Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

I go for North Melbourne coz of I was born in a small town north of Melbourne. It was also 1996..... ;)

(I was 8 when I decided they were the team for me)

altho nobody wants my life story
I was born in Adelaide but at around 2-3 months I think it was I moved to perth for 10 years.

struggled to support myself for a while, nobody wants to hire a new born baby, but here I am today stronger than ever

Playskool help desk?

baby_wearing_headset.jpg
by HH3
Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I dont see whats wrong with them saying "our history started in 1990, we have two flags, and 23 years of being competitive".

I dont like them, but surely they would be one of the most consistent at playing finals over the last 23 years. Could be wrong.
by HH3
Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A guy at works a Collingwood supporter and South Australian and couldnt see what the problem was. So I asked him a few questions.

1) If South Australia played a State game against Victoria, who would you go for? "South Australia"

2) If the Crows played Collingwood, and the Crows wore the SA State guernsey and Collingwood wore the Vic State guernsey, who would you barrack for? "****.......I dunno.....I couldn't cheer on the Big V, but I couldn't support Adelaide.....I'd probably just watch the rugby"....
No one is asking people to support the crows, they are honouring football in this state, something no other club will do

Yes, but people that are proud South Australians should never be made to barrack AGAINST the State guernsey. And anybody that isn't a Crows supporter is going to have to.

It's ok for you, coz you can barrack for your team, and your state at the same time.

Everybody else, and there are a lot of people in this state that don't support the Adelaide Crows (I know you'll find that hard to believe), will definitely be going for Port.

The fact that you can't even acknowledge that people will have a problem with this just shows how up your own arse you and the whole Crows club and supporter base is.
by HH3
Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Port Adelaide's heritage jumpers have been based on jumpers worn by the CLUB in the past.

Adelaide's heritage jumpers are a mix and match of anything they feel gives them a noteworthy heritage.

I'm glad you highlighted that.

Why can't Adelaide just accept their heritage is from 1990 with Camry on the back?
What it shows is that the crows acknowledge the State and SANFL while Port acknowledge Port. Which is why the Crows can wear the jumper and Port can't.

No it shows they are trying to latch onto the SANFLs history, when really, they are just an expansion team, not unlike GWS.
by HH3
Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

whufc wrote:This plot of land we call South Australia must have done something really bad in a past life

We have be dealt the hand of life that includes

Adelaide Crows
Port Power
Redbacks
Adelaide United
Adelaide Rams

Adelaide Lutheran
by HH3
Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They just did try to claim it.
by HH3
Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

#SochiProblems on twitter

the city is a complete clusterphuck

Did I read somewhere that Sochi didn't even exsist before these games? THey've built a whole new town to host the Olympics?

No you didn't. Sochi has been around in some form since the 6th Century. Stalin made it popular as a resort town as he went there on his holidays.

I think there is a town nearby built in the riverbed that was built entirely in the last couple of years.
by HH3
Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Scams

I had one sub-continental lady yesterday ask for someone that left the company 6 years ago, so I hung up on her.

She rang back and hung up on me........ :lol:

I like her :lol:
by HH3
Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

all-the-answers.jpg
by HH3
Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gozu wrote:Is it pronounced Munno Para or Munno Par-ra?

The "Para" is silent.
by HH3
Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What you can do is send a letter with the actual address you want it to go to on the back. That way, if they return to sender, it'll go where you want anyway.

I think I saw that on Life Support back in the day.
by HH3
Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NAB Challenge

How did the Blues lose that by six goals? Looked pretty even when I watched a bit of it in the second and third quarters.

regards,

REB

Cue in the rack was suggested at about 3 quarter time

I heard on the radio today it was a Hinding, a smashing and a flogging :roll:

Adelaide media for ya

The Advertiser should start a campaign to make the Crows like the Dallas Cowboys. They can be Australia's team, even though less than half of the people in their own state barrack for them.
by HH3
Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Anyone know how to change my online ID on the ps3??
cheers fella's ;)

You're very welcome. I saw this but dont know how to, I just made a new one last time I wanted to change it. I didnt really see the point of telling you I dont know how. But next time, you'll be the first to know I dont know the answer to your question ;)
by HH3
Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is something you would be interested in @woodublieve12

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/a ... ek-Tuesday

Are the updates free? Or do you have to pay $70 like Battlefield?
by HH3
Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is something you would be interested in @woodublieve12

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52200/GTA-Online-The-Business-Update-Coming-Next-Week-Tuesday

Are the updates free? Or do you have to pay $70 like Battlefield?
looks cool... just need more coin... some updates are pretty good.

all updates are free... i think the only time you spend real coin is when you want to buy los santos $$$$

Might get on it again over the weekend to check it out. Probably have a 10Gb download before I can start it coz its been months since I last played it.
:lol: that gives you the sh!ts... your like, "i've got an hour to kill, might just hop on for a quick game" BAM Updates, once they are done.. Wife walks in the door!!! DAMN IT!!!

If I have an hour to kill and the missus isn't home Im definitely not on the Playstation. And if she walks in the door, I have some 'splaining to do. :lol:
by HH3
Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What do ya know! Turned the PS3 on. System update, and havent even got to the GTA updates. Gonna be a long arse wait. :lol:
by HH3
Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

Just had our 20 week scan.

Found out (barring of course an incorrect observation) that my wife and I are expecting a little boy.

HVFC's latest father son recruit and I can't wait :D

WUB, Dutch- how are your partners going?

Not so exciting when it kicks you during mummy daddy special time :shock:

Yeah, they're telling you to GET OFF THEIR MUM!!! .....ya sicko! :lol:
by HH3
Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don't understand how people can say they miss their rego coz there's no sticker. Does that mean they let their licenses expire too because they dont have a sticker telling them to renew it?

People should take responsibility for their own obligations, and stop whinging just because they aren't being babied through adulthood.
by HH3
Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't agree with trafficking drugs over international borders. Plenty of evidence to suggest schappelle was about to be paid for an interview. Channel 7 were staying in the same hotel.

Hope she goes back to jail.

Channel 7 were financing HER stay in the hotel. Thats why she moved out after they were done with the interview.

The AFP raided Channel 7 to make sure the Corbys wouldn't profit from the notoriety of the crime.

Her and her dumb **** family were told she can't speak ill of the Indonesian judicial system, and if she did, she would breach the terms of her parole. All she did was get her sister to say exactly what she would've said, which in my view is pushing it.

The Indonesians have said the Corbys should be grateful and show some appreciation for the gift of freedom they have given her. And all she's doing is rubbing it in their faces.

Anyone with half a brain would lay low, blend in and wait out the 3 years. Then they would come back to Australia, write a book, and make some money.
by HH3
Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Squids wrote:I'm starting a safooty.net brony club

This is relevant

1620385_215877338612550_485892289_n.jpg
by HH3
Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:Got this emailed to me from a mate... Haven't seen it for a while... Never gets old 8) made my afternoon

by HH3
Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Damn you auto correct.

Yesterday instead of writing, "love you" on the end of my message, it sent my missus a picture of my dick.

True story. Happened twice yesterday....
by HH3
Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 DT/SC Discussion

I've just created an AFL Fantasy league, which nobody seems to want to join... :oops:

If you want to join a league for shits and giggles, search for 'Clean Snap Football Association' on the AFL Fantasy page.

Your league is a failed creation. Come and join the Hogg! We need more Divvy VI coaches and that will be a bit of a shit and giggle league as well.

regards,

REB

*BUMP*

If anyone is still interested, there's still plenty of spots left in the Clean Snap Football Association. The league code is Z5PEYPV4 if you want to check it out.

BTW, I joined Hogg Division VI tonight too.

Im in.

HH3 = Emu Farmers
by HH3
Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

The club has learnt massive lessons from last year. The senior committee have taken ownership for not getting players signed before the season ended. Also with payne leaving they should have had a replacement coach lined up. These are massive learning points and ones that wont be repeated again. The club is financially sound and have achieved great things off the field. They just got a little slack with a few things and have found the rug pulled out from under them.

I honestly think the club is stronger today than it was in 2009. The club did the right thing by its junior program and also to ensure its long term survival.

So you answered your own question. The club should have done a lot differently. They should also have to stay in the division they have been promoted to, and tough it out.

If every team that knew they weren't gonna be competitive before Round 1 asked the league to drop them 2 divisions, we'd need a 15 div comp, and the top 5 would be 6 team comps. But then the 6th best team in those comps might think, "****, we probably wont do well this year, can we go down a couple of divisions?"

Should cop their whack for not running the club well enough. Instead they're put into a division to compete with teams that have been improving year after year the right way, to finally get to a point where they could be competing against teams that should be in Div 3.

Quick question. How do the Brahma insiders feel they'll do this year in Div 5? Bottom 2, mid-range with possible finals, or should make finals?
by HH3
Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:sport
spɔːt/Submit
noun
an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

Anything with judges is only decided based on personal opinions. Thats not a sport, its a popularity contest.
by HH3
Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL - Round 1 - general discussion (and live scores)

Wedgie wrote:There never was a rule for incorrect disposal, if the ball comes out in the tackle its play on.

There definitely is a rule for incorrect disposal. If you run 30m with 2 bounces and get chased down and just drop the ball, its holding the ball every day of the week.
by HH3
Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Player suspended for scratching a dick and balls picture into the pitch :lol:

http://www.cricket.com.au/news-list/201 ... s-incident
by HH3
Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Johno6 wrote:I only went there coz I was meant to meet you there instead of footy training!

I would give her shit about it, but then she will make me do the washing

by HH3
Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL - Round 1 - general discussion (and live scores)

scoob wrote:The most important skill in football and he is at a level par with a Div 5 or 6 player.

Being a Division 5 footballer, who is in the bottom 10% of kicking efficiency in my team, I still take offense to that statement.
by HH3
Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:That Gabrielle chick is a music teacher :shock: :shock:

Makes sense. maths teachers these days cant count and English teachers cant talk good neither. :lol:
by HH3
Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

**** head customers that ring up first thing in the morning swearing at me about something I have nothing to do with and no knowledge of.

Turns out the problem is his own fault, and we've already bent over backwards for the ****.

Pretty close to telling him to go **** himself.

This is after being stuck in traffic coz of the new "Superway" which has just backed Pt Wakefield Rd up every morning all the way past Ryans Rd.

AND getting to work and having no email functions because some **** stick in the Philippines has decided to send spam emails through our servers and ****** the whole system up.

Awesome morning! Im ready to start swinging!
by HH3
Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 - Ken Mcgregor medal Top 10 AFL spud award

Ben Jacobs from North. Shopped himself around while at Port, and the Kangaroos were silly enough to use pick 37 of him when Port wouldn't trade him.

Played 7 games last year, averaged 12 disposals, and i dont know the exact stat, but from what I saw there were very few effective ones.
by HH3
Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |