Search found 83 matches

Return

Re: The future of West Adelaide.

Good to see the same old boys club at West Lakes who've protected West through their continued salary cap infractions continue to look after them with the forthcoming AFL game between The Crowz and The Po'er.

Does the catering revenue get split between the other seven SANFL clubs?

For as long as I have been on this site, I always considered you a dick head topsy. Now my opinion is confirmed.
by Coorong
Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Vacancies 2017

Lockleys would like to announce the re-appointment of Stephen Zweck for 2017/18.
by giffo
Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Trial games

Hope Valley FC are seeking a trial game for Sat March 23rd. A's & B's and possibly C's/18's. Our ground is unavailable. Happy to play at yours or make other arrangements. PM if you are interested
by S Demon
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

Sad news today for our mate bedge. All the best mate glad everyone is safe
by oldman
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Trial Games

daysofourlives wrote:So here we are end of January and no SANFL program, what a fn professional league we are running? Are we waiting for the over lords to decide when we can play?
Out on the 4th of Feb.
by Thiele
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

Congrats HBF.. welcome back to the 'burbs! Sly dog with your cryptic post yesterday. :lol:

Thank mate. Like I said, after 3 years of travel, it certainly got the better of me and the family. Really looking forward to the job at Woody South and being back in town. Will be good to catch up with some old faces like yourself also.
by Half Back Flanker
Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League- Division 1

Bluedemon wrote:Question to ask, if a player played in the SANFL league last week then got dropped this week, can he then come back and play with his community club?

Yes Cheesman can play Div 2 for Unley High Old Scholars/NAB and Mercedes Old Scholars Camels Jets tomorrow
by leftrightout
Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 3

Yep. So incredibly dissappointing. I actually witnessed one of the comments on the day and approached the individual that made it and outlined my disgust and pulled them up on it. Unfortunately it seems other comments had been made prior to the one i heard so i wasnt aware of the full extent of what was said at the time. The individual that made the comments isnt a member of our club but is known to some of the players so we have been working to address it over the past couple of days. We have also been in regular communication with Golden Grove over the last couple of days to keep them informed.

Most importantly, we've been in touch with the individual from Golden Grove that the comments were directed at to offer our support and apologise that he was subjected to aswell as supporting him in calling i out.. He has been receptive of us reaching out and appreciative for the steps we've taken which says alot about him as a bloke. Absolutely no place for that behaviour in football or life in general. We've also made a statement on our public social media pages for anyone interested in reading it.

It actually made me feel sick to hear the footage and what was said. Baffling to think that people thought that was ok or even worse, funny.
by Sass!
Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AdFL Tribunal Listing

Seems an unusual feature of dangerous tackle suspensions is that they seem to be clustered within one game (and often within one team within that game) on a week to week basis.
I'm curious how the dangerous tackles are found/reported etc. - does an umpire highlight in his report to review it? Do clubs "dob" in opposition tackles?

I know of a game on the weekend received 4x yellow cards for dangerous tackles, but not one report.. yet sides like North Haven and Goodwood have been slammed.

On another note, surely the Hope Valley Women's coach is tapped on the shoulder and told don't bother coming back.. twice in the same season for umpire intimidation / abuse charges. :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 5

Thanks to Salisbury for the games Saturday, great people out there doing it tough but still put on food and drinks for us which was most appreciated
by Brodlach
Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

Mail is Ingle Farm will host the D7 finals this week, coz they’re shit and don’t get to experience finals.
by The Bedge
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 2

Even stranger Im told he actually isn't taking any match payments

That would tend to suggest a little perjury that would be far far more serious (such that whoever told you is presumably wrong)

They would also become the first local club in history throughout Australia that tells fibs about paying a player(s) when they actually don’t :lol:
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Houghton.. what an operation they're running up there. If last night at Ingle Farm is the norm for them, sign me up!

Great numbers on the track, plenty of support, filled the clubrooms after, last of the lot didn't leave until well after bed time - and incredibly respectful and courteous.

Had almost all the players stick around for teams to get read out which I rated. Also rated former Ingle Farm premiership player Dan Bryant rocking the full Ingle Farm kit for training. :lol:

On the bandwagon.

In other news, I'm in the bad books for rolling home just before midnight with a guts full.. and today is proving to be a veeeery slow day. :lol:
by The Bedge
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Interesting to observe the Glenunga juggernaut - my question is how long will the strategy continue to work and when someone turns the $tap off where will they be? League is littered with clubs with the bodies of clubs such as Greenacres, Kilburn, Woody Sth, Eastern Park etc who rode the gravy train for a period who are now down in the depths of lower grades. I seem to recall when the tap was turned off in the pandemic ban on payments Glenunga were very uncompetitive. Money it seems does not buy you loyalty or culture. Purely an observation from afar.

I'm not sure 'gravy train' is the right terminology. Glenunga have a massive junior program, with close to 40 junior teams. This isn't a Ponzi scheme, used to fund quick Premierships in the senior program. It's an investment in the future of the Club and the players. A lot of work goes on behind the scenes, led by a very hard-working President and a dedicated committee. There are a lot of quality people (and footballers) involved in the coaching and development of the juniors, which has recently started bearing fruit in the senior teams. Like any Club, though, 'outside' players need to be brought in to keep the team competitive at the highest level. The best way to keep the junior talent at your Club is to provide a high level senior environment for them to progress through to. Kudos to the Club for making this happen. They now need to keep working hard to remain in Div 1 over the coming years.

MoP, I was just about to reply with the same thing. Those teams, Greenies, Kilburn, Woody Sth and Eastern Pk (to a lesser extent) had no junior programs in place. Glenunga is huge. As long as they don't disenfranchise their junior club, they'll be set to be a powerhouse for many years to come.
by gadj1976
Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Big last round of footy:
Glenunga beat PAOC by 3 goals to clinch the double chance;
SPOC beat Payneham by enough to host the elimination final against PAOC; and
Old Iggies beat Port Districts by 2 points to avoid relegation.
by MoP
Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 3

The biggest twist to this whole saga is that apparently the said player from South Augusta was a more than handy player and was deserving of a mention in the best players. Not mentioned which makes one think that WOS were maybe a tad more aware of their decision to play him and "played down" any possibility of highlighting said player. Anyway they took an unfair advantage, got caught and still wouldn't own up to it and at one stage were claiming mental health issues WTF. Moving on they were penalised and were justifiably dealt with. Didn't accept the decision by the governing bodies and appealed to the SANFL who overturned the decision by the SAAFL and CFL and bingo there you have it. Whichever way you look at it WOS didn't show due diligence in playing a country footballer when every other club in the SAAFL didn't BECAUSE they followed the rules and when found out claimed ignorance as an excuse. I'll repeat that EVERY OTHER CLUB IN THE SAAFL DIDNT PLAY A COUNTRY FOOTBALLER DURING COUNTRY FOOTBALL WEEK. They didn't deserve to be playing today and they have made a mockery of the league. Forget the BS of Scotch would have been flogged by Edwardstown completely irrelevant. WOS committee will have a lot to answer for in the future and justifiably so. Im going to look at the Div 3 fixture for 2023 and make sure Im at whichever ground for WOS V SOC as I reckon it'll be a cracker
by Barracker1
Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Broken Down Hack wrote:Price Memorial is in terrible condition, the woman's Grand Finals were a mud bath two weeks ago
and any more rain it ain't going to get any better.

Who cares. It's fenced, it's catered.. play on. 8)
by The Bedge
Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Qualifying Final confirmed at Goodwood Oval... lets hope no more rain between now and Saturday.
Wonder if Goodys are training on the oval, I know other teams have been forced by council off their ovals.
by TheTranzlator
Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bluedemon wrote:Saturday 3rd September

Kilburn Oval
Grand Final

Div 7 - Greenacres v Adelaide Lutheran - 2:15pm
Div 7R - Adelaide Lutheran v Houghton - 12:15pm

Yay! 2min walk from home.. beauty beauty! :D
by The Bedge
Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 5

My understanding is that they applied for a permit for a bloke to play B grade on week 1 of finals. Rememberng their A grade didn't play week 1. Permit was granted on condition the bloke didn't play A grade week 2. This may seem unusual but it's happened before and is based on the rationale that if the A grade played that week and he was currently in your best available 22 then he wouldn't be playing B grade. Even if permit is granted then you can always make the decision to keep him out the B grade. But Lockleys have played him week 1 in B grade but somehow have decided to play him in the A grade last week despite what appears to be a clear permit condition not to do so.

Apologies if I have this wrong but that's what I've heard has unfolded. Just not sure how the communication between coach and club officials has broken down for this to occur.
What sort of a permit restricts a player going UP a grade when all 3 teams are in the finals anyway?

I guess when you play Round 18 in the A’s and the A Grade team has bye in the first finals round you need a permit. Not sure why he would have been needed for the B’s though. In saying that the permits we got were very clear about players grades they were allowed to play in future rounds.

I have seen many people sticking the boots in on other social media, I feel for the footy director that is a volunteer and has made an error. It’s a big thing to happen to the club but imagine how he feels. Matt’s a good bloke.

How did Hectorville get wind of the permit issue?

After speaking with some Hectorville people......Hectorville raised the issue Friday afternoon before week 1 of finals after the coaches had done their thing and looked at the named opposition side. With Lockleys A grade effectively having a bye, they questioned why 2 Lockleys players were named in the B grade teams to play Hectorville B grade despite having played more A grade than B grade throughout the season. The player in question had played 10 A grade and 6 B grade - not even close to being 50/50. The response Hectorville received was that the player in question had been given a special permit that said he could only play B grade for the entirety of the finals series. Lockleys won by a goal. The player in question kicked 1 goal that game. The next week, the player was named in the A's to play against Hectorville again. Hectorville management put through a query Friday afternoon again but didnt get a response until after the game had been played. It was more so the B grade game week 1 of finals that they were questioning but ultimately it is the A grade teams that have benefited/been penalised.
by Hector
Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 2

Massive crowd at Broadies last night. Player presentations held outside the club rooms under the Steve Wintle Pavillion and on the oval.
Biggest crowd seen in years.

29 years for the B Grade

13 years for the A Grade

29 years since an A & B Grade double.

3rd time it has been done, 1987, 89 & 93.

Few other records and hoodoos smashed this year will list them later on once I've had a good sleep.

2 FROM 2 IN 2022
by FOURTH ESTATE
Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 4

The umpiring was awesome.

Someone is still drunk ;)

We had such high hopes to give it a red hot go in the last quarter, and they just ran over us.

It was the difference between half a SANFL side vs the relative finals inexperience of some of our kids and it breaks my heart. :cry:

"Tis what it is though- onwards and upwards to D3 and the opportunity to make friends with a lot of clubs that Hope Valley have never played with before, or for a very long time at least anyway.
by Footy Chick
Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ASCA

Hopefully WYC get the C grade up and running successfully, the invitation to come out of retirement was met with a "Thanks, but no thanks".
by Booney
Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Positions 2023

HOPE VALLEY FOOTBALL CLUB est. 1906
COACHING POSITION AVAILABLE for Season 2023
DIV 3 RESERVES

The Hope Valley Football Club is seeking the services of a Div 3 Reserves Coach in the Adelaide Football League for season 2023. The successful applicant will work closely with the senior coaching group and playing group to prepare and develop players to play A Grade football. This is an exciting opportunity to join a club on the rise

Both playing and non-playing coaching roles will be considered.

Please submit your application including a cover letter, playing experience, coaching experience and any references to Neil Shurven nshurven@da.com.au

All applications will be treated confidentially

Applications close Friday 14th October 2022
by S Demon
Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 3

D3 Talk goes here

May as well start of with the biggest signing in D3 so far (and you have heard it here first - wait 3-8 minutes for it to be posted elsewhere :lol: )

Hope Valley would like to welcome home former Valley junior and Hawthorn triple premiership player Paul Puopolo!

paul puopolo.jpg

Hoping he can attract the extra quality players we'll need to be competitive in D3
by Footy Chick
Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

Rumour has it
PAOC didnt turn up today. Game called off. Umpires and Port Dist turned up.

that should be a forfeit

Rumour has it Port got there early for a longer warmup, found the oval to still be underwater in sections, rang PAOC and let them know don't bother, PAOC captain kindly accepted the recommendation of his opposition without questioning it and told his players to meet at the pub as a result.

;)
by Trader
Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFLW Season 2023

Bluedemon wrote:you in the commentary box again next year?

I have put my hand up to call the SANFLW again, yes.
by Big Phil
Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes.
Some grounds already being rolled, others will be a Friday job.
by Trader
Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 2

An entire thread on it

http://www.safooty.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=20589

Who needs books with that reading, it’s a classic :D

So the current posters know the facts, Edwardstown moved because of the financial benefits. It had nothing to do with SAAFL (as it was then) or promotion and relegation. At a special general meeting at the end of 2008, what was sold to the members was 1) less affiliation fees 2) 9 home games with full gate takings 3) less player payments 4) less coaching payments and the chance to become the best club in SFL. The members voted and it got over the line marginally. It was all about money. Thankfully they have seen the light with the current Board led by an incredible President in Eddie Dessman who all have strengthened the clubs finanances through hard work and good footy programmes. I was part of it all and took a backward step for some years as it didn’t sit well with me.

We can move on now :D
by Yank Man
Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: retirements and upcoming signings

STURT SIGNING

The Club is pleased to announce the signing of ex AFL player 22-year-old Martin Frederick.

The running defender was drafted to Port Adelaide in 2018 as part of the Next Generation Academy and has played 14 AFL games.

"We're delighted to have Martin join the club," said Football Manager Chris Trap. "He has elite speed and power and will add an x-factor to our line up."

Watch Frederick's highlights here.

We look forward to seeing Frederick in action in 2023.
by knowledge
Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2023 season

Hearing they are still awaiting some country game’s confirmations.
by Brodlach
Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide footy League - Division 6

The Bedge wrote:
Bluedemon wrote:
oldman wrote:Looking for a trial game oval available either last weekend of March or first weekend of April.

Inbox me for further details.

have you tried for St Marys Park?

Think he's saying he's looking for a trial game, and has an oval available?

Yeah, sorry, didn't check my grammar before posting.
by oldman
Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

South and North played out a low scoring draw in last nights trial and North beat South by 3 points in the reserves.
by DOC
Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clearances

Footy Chick wrote:That website is made up completely of posts plucked from club FB pages

but... but.. thanks to little Timmy for sending it through - we get THOUSANDS of emails / messages / calls every day from clubs :P
by The Bedge
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Round 1
Friday 17th February
Norwood v North Adelaide (Coopers Stadium @ 7:30pm)
Development Game @ 5:40pm
Saturday 18th February
West Adelaide v Glenelg (Hisense Stadium @ 12:00pm)
Development Game @ 10:10am
Central District v Woodville-West Torrens (X Convenience Oval @ 12:00pm)
Development Game @ 10:10am
South Adelaide v Sturt (Flinders University Stadium @ 6:00pm)
Development Game @ 4:10pm

North beat Norwood by 2 points
West beat Glenelg by 14 points
Centrals beat WWT by 13 points
South beat Sturt by 8 points

Development games

Norwood beat North by 41 points
Eagles beat Centrals by 49 points
West beat Glenelg by 3 points
South beat Sturt by 15 points
by DOC
Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Bluedemon wrote:when is the fixture due to be released?

The fixture has been released on PlayHQ now!
by Sticks28
Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

So proud of my lad today.

My lad plays U14's for a district club and we needed about 80 in the last 10 overs when he went in. Personally, I gave us no hope as I'd never seen more than 40 hit in the 10 overs in this grade. Anyway, he scored 38 off 27 to help guide his team to a victory. He hit the biggest six I've seen in this grade, hitting the roof of the nearby shed on the full - which would be at least a 65 meter hit (on a 47/48 meter boundary oval). Two sixes, two fours and unluckily run out off a dropped catch by the bowler 7 runs away from victory. The boys got us home in a thriller with 1 ball to spare.

Well done mate, very proud of your efforts.
by gadj1976
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Under_Scrutiny wrote:Crows aka PAOC rolled in their Div 3 T20 GF against Gepps Cross last night

Port aka Grange were rolled by Trinity last year and then started year 0 - 5. Might be an omen for Crows.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trial Games 2023

Bluedemon wrote:Week 3 Trial Games
Friday March 17

West v Sturt at Hisense Stadium – 7:30pm
Got told 7.20pm today. Reserves at 5pm
by Thiele
Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Under 18s and Under 16s

I am thinking that would be Centrals first win against Glenelg in a long time.

Good win by Centrals with basically our best team available.

Yes, very pleasing for us - bottom last year v last year's premiers. The team played really well after Glenelg kicked the first three goals of the match. Great to see one of my students, Noah McDonald, perform well on his debut.
by bulldogproud
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Admission prices

I reckon the last time I paid at the gate it was $5 or $7.
Get a membership with a season pass, works out to about $7 a game still and the money goes to your club.
by Wedgie
Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

I always say that B and C Graders are almost more important to a club than A Graders. Many A Graders come and go where the money is given, B and C Graders play for the love of the game and too often clubs forget that. Make them feel wanted and appreciated and they stay, it’s when they are just taken for granted they move on.
by Brodlach
Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PLAY HQ

when do teams have to have a team sheet on line - nothing online for Brahma Lodge round 1 yet, obviously they would've provided one on the day for opposition and umpires but nothing on line in A's or B's
Supposed to be in by lunchtime Friday.

There are some issues with PlayHQ I noticed during cricket season where if you made adjustments to teams occasionally it would wipe what was already in there.

Ingle Farm entered scores / goals / best Saturday night, and i've noticed this morning a couple of grades are showing incomplete.

PlayHQ remains a rubbish platform.
by The Bedge
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A range of schools, I think. Noah McDonald is from Iggies. Since our boundaries expanded to include suburbs such as Golden Grove, we have gained more players from private schools.
by bulldogproud
Thu May 04, 2023 10:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dyson Sharp from centrals under 16 with a lazy 51 touches in a loss
by beef
Mon May 08, 2023 12:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adel Footy League- Women's

Ingle Farm requested to drop down to D6 and were informed that re-grading was not currently being considered.
It seems silly.

Its still early in the year and you want the girls to keep playing. If you get smashed every week thats likely not going to happen.

Maybe BECAUSE the league has done it a bit over the last couple of years they wont do it as often.
by Shortman
Wed May 10, 2023 11:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adel Footy League- Women's

Bluedemon wrote:Round 4 Results
Division 4

Ingle Farm 0.0 (0) lost to Lockleys 13.13 (91)

I hope the league gives consideration to sending Ingle Farm to D6 and replacing the bye - 4 rounds, and still haven't scored a solitary point.. and watching their game Friday, I can't see them doing so anytime soon.
by The Bedge
Mon May 15, 2023 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Round 12
Saturday 20th May
Sturt v Glenelg (Wigan Oval - 12:00pm)
Sturt have to win to play finals, Draw means season over
Glenelg will be happy with either a draw or a win from the game to play finals

Norwood v South Adelaide (Coopers Stadium - 12:00pm)
If Norwood win, they could jump into 2nd spot if Centrals lose to West, if Norwood lose, they will finish 3rd
South will be happy with either a win or draw so that they can take the minor premiership and host Semi-final day at Flinders University Stadium

North Adelaide v Woodville-West Torrens (Prospect Oval - 12:00pm)
For both teams, it is playing for pride in the last game of the season.

Central District v West Adelaide (X Convenience Oval - 12:00pm)
If Centrals win, and South lose to Norwood, Centrals can take the minor premiership by % and host the Sem-Final day, if they lose and Norwood win, Centrals could finish 3rd.
West are playing for the pride in the last round and if they take the win, could shape the top 4 for the finals.

Should be a great final round of matches. Double-chance a possibility for three sides, all but three can play finals depending on results.
by bulldogproud
Tue May 16, 2023 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The fact that the VFL has no reserves competition means that it is 18s or VFL seniors so there is no in between unlike SANFL

The last Glenelg draftee to not play reserves footy was Bailey Williams in 2015, maybe Oscar a Adams in 2021, IIRC

Whilst the players are managed if your good enough to play twos footy you'll play it at the Bays to get exposed to higher pressure and decision making which separates 18s and 2s especially when a significant number of SANFL clubs 18s players have been pulled to the inferior independent schools footy to learn to be individuals and "win it for Hearts/Saints/Kings" etc

If I was a recruiter I'd be taking no notice of 18s footy ATM with the college kids out.
by am Bays
Thu May 18, 2023 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |