Search found 9 matches

Return

Re: Great Southern Football League

The CSLFUP has just released the rules and interpretations that the umpires will be adjudicating by this year in both leagues.

Take note of the 15m arc at kick-ins, 25m penalty (down from 50m) and the tightening on abuse against umpires.
Appears umpire retention is getting more and more difficult.
by footy1992
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ASCA

A great day at Hackham yesterday for the T20 finals

Div 1 ICC defeated MV Park by 18 runs

Div 2 Mitchell Park def Southern Warriors by 1 run (last ball of the day needing 14 from last over!!)

Div 3 Coromandel Ramblers def Sheidow Park (defended 97 & rolled the bulls for 70!)
by footy1992
Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

IMO no B grade team should be below Section 7 or 8 especially when the likes of Shiedow Park, Coromandel & Ramblers have to have 3 teams in the top 5 sections.

Does it help that the association secretary is linked to HV ....
by footy1992
Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Blame the clubs Moe, not ASCA.
They can only be guided by what clubs tell them.

If you were unhappy with Happy valley in Sect 10 last season, I look forward to you meeting Warradale .
B Grade teams in Section 10 is a joke... soft option at the highest level

Agreed, clubs just nominate teams without any regard for others in the association. it doesn't affect them when they forfeit but theres still 11 blokes each game that miss out on cricket. The forfeit fee should be increased (i realise it was voted down this year) to make it hurt more, and even consider sending the fee to the club that suffers (via ASCA) to offset the costs of oval hire etc.

No B grade team should be that low ever.
by footy1992
Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Just seen the sunday GFs are at South Adelaide, wtf? Its sucha soleless place for the sat comp gf and now do it for sundays when it used to be excellent atmosphere at dingy :roll: :roll: :roll:

Can ironbank provide a full juniors? Or do we get more gaps ina full sat program?

My mail was the female club delegates wanted the grand finals at South Adelaide. Association wasn’t particularly supportive but it’s what the clubs wanted. 100% agree the atmosphere at a local club compared to the baron expanse of South Adelaide is astronomical.

I believe they have to have a full suite of juniors for submission to the SFL.
by footy1992
Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It’s at St Peter’s surrounded by a billabong!

Barkeroo wrote:Where is Billabong oval?
by footy1992
Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

whitepointers wrote:I heard Flaggies forfeit was due to 10 players going on a footy trip so may be a once off hopefully

It must be ripper trip if they are still going into another week :lol:
by footy1992
Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They are still yet to post their full scores from the weekend, not have they done either of their captains reports. Absolutely useless.
by footy1992
Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |