Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Southern Cricket Association

B Grade grand final. Port Noarlunga def Flagstaff Hill.
C Grade grand final. Noarlunga def Armidayysdcbysdcgv North.

A Grade grand final is Flagstaff Hill v Noarlunga.
Noarlunga would be favourites but Flagstaff Hill has won the last few finals games between the 2 sides including last seasons grand final.
My prediction is Noarlunga by 60 runs or 4 wickets
by tazz
Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MIDCOAST MELTDOWN 6(Clowns of Decadence) - Sat. April 5

Rather large day/night/morning!

Was a top show & what a good turnout...i've never heard the word nostalgia used so often haha

Trench Effect were solid, Clams had the whole place jumping around & i think Se Bon Ki Ra earned some new fans on the night with something a little heavier :supz:

Thanks to Porties FC for the venue & i know they loved the extra $$ made over the bars...
It was huge. The SOLD OUT sign got put out early. Quite a few people turned away.
This was by far the most enjoyable gig I've ever played at. Glad you enjoyed the day.
Was a hoot having Chad from Se Bon Ki Ra join us on stage to sing Seek and Destroy.

Seek and Destroy link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvEHeUSeWdk
XY and the Millenials link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSSBBZiHyBc
by tazz
Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows reserves supporters

In all seriousness though, when a Rugby League team started here I didn't even consider going for the Adelaide Rams, I remained loyal to the Canberra Raiders. I follow Central Coast Mariners in the A-League as they had more of an affinity with my previous side (Adelaide City) than any other club did. If a Super 15s side started here I would continue to follow the NSW Warratahs. If an EPL side started here I would remain a Tottenham fan. If a NFL side started here I would remain a Bengals fan, if a NBA side started here I would remain a Philadelphia 76ers fan. And up until the last 6 months I've never lived anywhere near Prospect but certainly didn't consider following closer sides like Glenelg, West or South.
And when the LFL starts here you'll go for the team with the biggest tits
by tazz
Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TRENCH EFFECT

For those looking for something to do this Saturday night.
Stiff William, Trench Effect and Scarecrow are playing at Port Noarlunga Footy club.
$5 entry. Bands start around 8:30
by tazz
Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bands coming to Adelaide

Veruca Salt (original line-up) Thursday September 25th at the Gov
by tazz
Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 5 Glenelg V Norwood Post Match

maybe the ground announcer drank all the stout.
by tazz
Tue May 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |