Search found 1 match

Return

Re: Adelaide Crows Reserves 2014

Beenreal I would put both port powers in the category as the cows, I would not trust either of the teams as far as I could throw them. I hope both teams finish down the bottom in both competitions like you have so often in the last decade. Beenreal you sound so proud of what the power has done to the former port Adelaide magpies, now for me will always be the port power reserves side, which I no longer consider our arch rival just an afl reserves team that I no longer respect just despise . From next year the tally starts @ norwood no wins power no wins until we play you. In which I will not be attending unless there are no norwood players from this years grand final playing (lewis Stephenson is an exception as he was not ours anyway).

Believe what you want, you can go and watch tiddlywinks for all I care.

So you've enjoyed a little recent success at local level. The past decade has seen one of your preferred clubs sell its clubrooms to pay off debt. While you've watched the other lose Preliminary Final after Preliminary Final, "Right in front of you" :oops: before finally bringing itself into disrepute by cheating to try and win that ever distancing Flag.

My club on the other hand has never finished bottom at either level, won a Premiership at the highest level, and tipped over $57,000,000 into the coffers of the $ANFL. Thankfully they didn't waste all of it because the PAFC at least got some of it back! But lord only knows what they have done with the rest of the money?

Gold coast coming in was the only reason why you did not win the wooden spoon you so thoroughly deserved as for crows losing prelim after prelim I don't follow afl any more have not since 2007, was sick of a bias Victorian competition ruing football. the only reason why the crows logo in on still on file is that I don't know how to remove it. Norwood having a little bit of success has nothing to do with my post it is more about how you think the power is not screwing over the SANFL clubs like the crows are, and don't you worry I hate them almost as much I hate you. As for that distancing flag let me know when the power win one, that is the afl power, I bet you will be waiting longer than you think. I hope I never see any of the 2 power teams or crows teams win one again.
by maccad
Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |