Return

Re: Hogg Premier League 2014

My team name makes me sad :(
by Masha
Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

Things looking up at the Lodge by the sounds of things, Gun midfielder Jarrad Clark and Tommy Proctor returning to the club for tomorrows game against old coach Carey Payne's Eagles, plus the naming of several emergencies for the B grade things seem to be turning around. Good on them.
No jarrad Clark and last I heard tommy won't be playing either. I'm sure payney can breath easy not having to work out a way to stop jarrad.
by Masha
Fri May 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

Good show of sportsmanship by the Eliz b grade on the weekend, forming a guard of Honour for one of the lodges players who just played his 200th. Most from Eliz wouldn't know him, so it was surprising yet pleasing to see.
by Masha
Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Rankings Thread 2016

Pretty happy with the season that Buddy Franklin has produced, some smarter trades this season has ensured a more competitve side. Hopefully i can hold on and qualify for the Hogg Elite next season.
by Masha
Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Zartan, is this the incident on the wing/hf by the Brahma coaches box?
May be correct Masha, but i'm worried you could even see properly after playing 2x blinders in the C and B grade!

#TooBloodyGood #FourGoalsTheDiff

I couldnt see or walk properly mate!

But just quickly, it doesn't make the incident any better but wasnt DJ involved. Might want to remove reference to him.

But correct weight on his.....weight haha.

Nathan Wright. Man has some speed!
by Masha
Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

whats wrong with a group of blokes, obviously good mates with not a huge amount of footy left going back to a club that they played a lot of footy at and have been struggling. try and make a difference? good on them for heading home and trying to help the club they have all bled for before! but hey its all $$$$$. Huge money been thrown around Div 6 footy?????
It was just a bit of banter pal, don't take it to heart so much, I was only stirring the pot.

People take crap too seriously on here..

Not as seriously as when I quoted your 1st qtr stats in the c grade, and you seemed to be offended like I missed a few kicks?? lol.
by Masha
Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anthony Rossack is definitely a chance of getting in the A grade the rest look potentially okay-good B graders.
Think Ramsell and Daniels may be better than you're giving credit for..

Walton was the B grade coach a few years back wasn't he? Maybe he's returning to have a leg with the C grade?
Matty Daniels should be in the A grade crazy user of the football on both sides, and brings some experience in as well. Walts should probably just give it up and play in the over 50s I mean over 45s :D

Walts would be lucky to get a kick in Eliz's C grade, that guy is ancient and his eyesight is so poor he wont even see the ball.
by Masha
Thu May 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Arch44 wrote:
redyellow&blue wrote:This made us change our minds...... :lol:

:lol: :lol: Great photo. I think this was taken when the bbq ran out of gas. ;)

Rd 1 when the BBQ at Brahma ran out of the Kransky with the lot (Fatboy special)!!
by Masha
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Still think it's one of the clubs most progressive years.
Not progressive enough to show some decorum as a club, have your coach present a little less "special" or most importantly - learn the rules of the comp.

Bloody hell, hate to think how much money is spent on education at Trinity College, what ever it is, it's a waste of money, clearly reading isn't part of the curriculum - either that or TOS believe themselves to be above the rules?

Men in Black already finished? lol.

I prefer your late night posts, much more animated.
by Masha
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |