Cooper 37

Small collapse with us being 4/200.
by heater31
Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

People that smirk.

This bloke at work always has this stupid smirk on his face when you talk to him and I just want to knock him out!!
by Hefty
Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 Formula 1 World Championship

pafc1870 wrote:Massa announces he won't be at Ferrari next year

Jumped before pushed
by The Sleeping Giant
Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need your help to fight kids' cancer.....

I'm proud of you Ian
When I read, hear, and see people like yourself going in to bat for causes such as Kids Cancer , its inspiring
by mal
Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Drivers that clearly can see 1 lane blocked ahead and drive past all that are waiting and slide in. :evil:
by shoe boy
Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Psybers' thread

I love how virtually every post contains an unrelated comment about how rich/sexy/interesting/well connected/daring/virile he is, AS WELL AS some comment vaguely related to the topic. Eg (something along the lines of...) "...after I ravaged the sweet blonde haired lassie she gasped the question if I enjoyed her as much as her younger fashion model sister. I deem it ungentlemanly to let a lady down, especially one so enraptured, so I merely raised an eyebrow and ravaged her again.
I left her purring between the sheets, then smoothed my full locks down and donned my leather jacket. My vintage Harley had me on time to meet my rich lawyer friend at the Burnside Shops, and I don't care much if passers by found my attire unsuitable."
by therisingblues
Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 - Player retirements/delistings/trade discussion

Melbourne have reportedly offered Brisbane Pick 2 and Jack Watts in exchange for Tom Rockliff. The Lions response?
"Pick 2 will be fine"
by Dissident
Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

have just been given the approval for communications infrastructure in brisbanes soon to be tallest residential tower of 275 metres (90 stories) at 222 Margaret st

that's my job secure for 3 years :D
by Bully
Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bouncing_Tits.gif
by Psyber
Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Short-lived TV shows

The Naked News
by JK
Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

George went on a vacation with his family and his mother-in-law to Jerusalem. Sadly, during their vacation, George's Mother-in-law died.
With the death certificate in his hand, George went to the American Consulate Office to make arrangements to send the body back to the United States for a proper burial. The Consul told George that sending the body back to the United States for burial was very expensive. It could cost him $10,000. The Consul told him, "In most cases the person responsible for the remains normally decides to bury the body here in Jerusalem . This costs just $150."
George thinks for some time and answers, "I don't care how much it will cost to send the body back; that's what I want to do."
The Consul says, "You must have loved your Mother-in-law very much, considering the enormous cost."
"No, it's not that," says George. "You see, I know of a man that was buried here in Jerusalem . On the third day he arose from the dead. I just can't take that chance.
by locky801
Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Channel 9 sports presenter Yvonne Sampson
by Mr Beefy
Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WG GRACE

Grace had as much an influence on the game as Bradman.
He saw the game develop and helped it develop with his play and shenanigans.
An average of 32 and 39 on uncovered decks tells us he was pretty darn good.
From the books I've read, I also wouldn't describe him as a 'poonce', as that suggests he had a veneer of femininity and weakness. He was a man of very strong character and would happily fight his corner.
by Dogwatcher
Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Being a Demons fan ...

well, i thought it was funny
by Mr Beefy
Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield - SA v Qld, commencing 30 Oct

pafc1870 wrote:Forrest is still behind the stumps for Qld

I thought you said they mowed it? ;)
by Panther Pack
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hypotheticals

Wedgie wrote:Give me 100k let alone 1 mill and I'd leave Australia forever!

Shall we start passing around the hat? ;)
by Armytank
Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield - SA v Qld, commencing 30 Oct

Why do people praise groundsmen for producing flat, unresponsive wickets from start to finish. It's probably the easiest thing thing to do. Very rare to see any grass on wickets these days. Pitches should be prepared to give the bowling side a chance at some stage. Captains should want to lose the toss, because they are unsure at what will give them the advantage. People enjoy seeing runs being made, but Id rather enjoy watching a great contest between a batsmen and a bowler, where the pitch can still produce something to keep the batsmen on his toes.
by helicopterking
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: First Ashes Test Team predictions

Rik E Boy wrote:please not hughes please not hughes please not hughes....

Is this you REB or was your account hacked?

Regards

R_b
by Ron Burgundy
Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott Watch

I believe you and everything you say because you posted a GIF showing someone punching someone else in the throat
by scoob
Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The future of West Adelaide.

You can read between the lines with this report. Big Phil, try and not ask a question with this statement if you can refrain from that sport for this .
What are you on about, now?

I think it's very sensitive this story and doesn't need constant questionning on why a comment has been made by posters. Thanks.
I couldn't agree more, regarding the sensitivities surrounding the situation...

Now...

If you could just point out where I have questioned a comment being made on this topic, let alone constant questioning, thanks?

Personally as a member of the club i don't care greatly about the sensitivities of the situation.

A former employee has allegedly taken a large amount of money from the club. I don't see how the Police can't be involved in this.

I am certain that if it were a bar person that did this, there wouldn't be any hesitation, in involving the Police in dealing with it even if the same sensitivities were involved.

Those sensitivities or the money allegedly being paid back don't IMO mean the club shouldn't be taking action against the individual. If what has been reported is true then a criminal offence took place and the person/people responsible should be made accountable for their actions.
by wycbloods
Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows Reserves 2014

Well, TRB, lets disect Simons comments then....:

Getting massacred in AFL grand finals better than everyone else - One Grand Final, not Grand Final s . It is what it is and the might of Geelong that day would have been difficult for anyone to counter. ( Port won the Prelim by 70+ points the week before )

digging deep financial holes and needing help to crawl out of them better than everyone else - Many AFL clubs have had dire financial situations in the last decade, some still in that position despite much support from the AFL. If North Melboure, Melbourne or the Western Bulldogs got as much media attention as Port's situation did in the local press and forums it would be interesting. So Port are not the only football club, at all levels, with poor financial statements, of all people I thought you'd be aware of that? ;)

running down the team and the comp that was always the bedrock of the Port Adelaide Football Club's achievements, better than everyone else; disconnecting itself from the local community and closing up shop on junior development, and so starving its SANFL reserves (and ultimately league) team of talent, better than everyone else.
Talented kids growing up a drop punt from Alberton Oval will be playing their U/16 and U/18 football for whom? Not Port, that's for sure. - Well, call it how you see it, but the Port Adelaide Football Club wanted to maintain it's junior development stucture, it's development pathway for local kids.
As for disconnecting itself from the local community that is a comment from someone who is clearly uneducated. The Port Adelaide Community program is a cornerstone of our adminstration / off field operations.Indigenous programs, the Foodbank program to ensure people dont go hungry etc etc is all part of the clubs commitment to the community. As for local U16/U18 players, there is every possibility a kid from Port Districts could play at amatuer level for Port Districts while being guided through his development by an AFL club (directly, not indirectly) and become an SANFL reserves player with the Port Adelaide Football Club, an SANFL league player and if talented, committed and fortunate enough be drafted into the AFL or even remain living in the area he grew up in playing for the Port Adelaide Football Club in the AFL.

Suck on that indeed. 8)
by Booney
Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield SA v WA - Nov 13-16

Lets hope the Adelaide Oval pitch is like last years that helped our bowlers more than usual.
If we have repetition of the Glenelg Oval Brighton ROAD pitch , gunna be harder to get outrights

Outright is a must against WA who are favorites to be wooden spooners in 2013/2014
by mal
Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Recruit Triple Magarey Medalist!

What was his reason for leaving in the first place?
A couple of reasons but one was to be closer to his family as his Dad who is a huge supporter of Jimmy had open heart surgery.
Talked to Jimmy's Dad Sat night and in his usual no fuss manner said he couldn't understand why Jimmy came home. Lol
Jimmys Dad seems good again now so Jimmy probably doesn't have as big an issue being away from home.
by Wedgie
Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tony don't look down the camera lens and tell me "YOU VOTED FOR ME AND I WILL DELIVER"
Get this clear I did not vote for you or anything you stand for!
by shoe boy
Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is the strategy of the ALP to win the next election going to be to go to the election calling for a Carbon Tax?

Being unwilling to remove it suggests that its ALP policy and something the LNP will no doubt get plenty of use out of in the next election campaign. Nothing like handing yet another term to Abbott on a platter...

It may not be so bad a policy. Unfortunately most of the community seem to think that the Liberal government were just planning to scrap the carbon tax and that was that. They did not seem to realise that it was being replaced by a nonsensical Direct Action policy where polluters were going to be paid to pollute. Once this happens, watch the mood of the electorate change somewhat.
Btw, most of the economists in the world now support an Emissions Trading Scheme, agreeing with the Labor policy.
Cheers
by bulldogproud2
Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Failed Creation wrote:
pafc1870 wrote:Attractive female, short skirt, gust of wind

The only reason I leave the house... ;)

so people can see up your skirt?
by Johno6
Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Is Lucas Neil the biggest sook in Australia sport at the moment?

He is, but's let us not forget just how precious professional athletes are.

Poor souls, all that money to stay super fit and do what they love, travel the world, barely put their hand in their pocket for anything, ever and then on top of that they have to tolerate being "booed" from time to time. Not because the public want to "boo" them as such, but there's no chance of scaling the ivory tour to actually speak to them so "booing" from the terraces is the only way the public can voice displeasure at comments they have made during those ever so tiresome 15 minute pressers.

Oh how my heart ******* bleeds.
by Booney
Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 - Player retirements/delistings/trade discussion

pafc1870 wrote:
tigerhutch wrote:Why so many people so JEALOUS 8)

Of?

A 17 year premiership drought.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

More coppers like that = less little smart arses like that in society. Should have taken to him with the night stick.

Cocky little prick.
by Booney
Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The cyclist has a point, why don't the police go catch some actual criminals. The law requiring cyclists to wear a helmet is total ridiculous. The only person that is going to be worse off if the cyclist doesn't wear a helmet is the cyclist in the case of an accident. Its their own fault if they crash. If people want to take the risk and not wear a helmet it should be their choice not to.

Like it or not though, the law is the law, and we all have to abide by them.

But seriously, how ******* hard is it to wear a helmet?

Just like wearing a seltbelt, pretty simple yet people still refuse to do it. Some people will always want to be rebels .
and should be prombtly fined...

The worst one who complain are the ones who get speeding tickets, bitch and moan bout revenue but there is a simple way to avoid it...

Great work by the copper in the vid. There job is hard enough, they don't need d*ckheads like these making it even harder...
by woodublieve12
Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 Draft November 21

Squids wrote:Carlton please draft

MIDFIELDERS
KEY FORWARDS
KEY DEFENDERS

just generally footballers then?
by Armytank
Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

Set your DVD timer to record/watch ABC2 Thursday 28 November at 22.15 "The day the immigrants left"

Its a British doco where long term unemployed Brits complain that immigrants are taking jobs away from the British. The unemployed Brits are interviewed at the start and they brag about how they are not afraid of hard work and will do any type of work. Then they are given/offered jobs that the immigrants do (which supposedly prevent the Brits getting work) but then see the excuses fly think and fast when they don't do the jobs as good as the immigrants or the excuses for not turning up for the jobs. A real eye opener on unemployment and prejudice/racism.
by nwdfanparade
Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes First Test Live Discussion

Ok. So here are my keys for the third day.

1. Bat out the day. Keeping the POMs in the field all day will help for the whole series. Johnson, Siddle and in particular Harris will love sitting in the rooms kicking up their heels watching Anderson, Broad and Tremlett toil away. Fit as these blokes might be, early workloads make a difference across the series.

2. Ton up. Someone has to. Haddin deserved to in the first, but getting the job done make a huge difference to both sides. Warner or Clarke getting to the magical triple figure mark (or dare we get greedy and >1?) will add runs to our totals throughout the series.

3. Rogers needs to survive the early onslaught. Warner has his runs already, Rogers needs to prove his mettle by surviving. 20 overs and I give him a pass, but nothing could help Australia if Rogers was unbeaten at tea.

4. See of the first spell of Anderson, Broad and Tremlett. Bowlers hate coming off without a wicket. Don't underestimate the difference it made with Harris getting a wicket in his first spell. They've fired their best, with the ball at its best and got nothing. Spell #2 is so much worse with 0 in the wickets column for everyone.

5. Don't let Swann get into the series. 1/80, 2/100, no worries. But if Swann gets 5/60 or something it'll hurt us going forward. We did a great job in the first dig, but we need to make sure we keep him reacting and feeling like a stock bowler, not a strike bowler.
by Grahaml
Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RustyCage wrote:As much fun as it is to bag the poms, could we avoid the c-bomb

Crumbling?
Oh, sorry. Umm, bumbling pommies!!!
by therisingblues
Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rite-Price Grocery

Q. wrote:
HH3 wrote:Pretty much. I had 4 yesterday and I've got one open on my desk right now, and one chilling in the work fridge. Its like crack.

Good luck with your diabetes goals of 2014.

How can it be bad for you? It has "Dr" right there in its name...
by HH3
Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How good, Boof and Clarke are trying to bring back the Aussies of old! Nothing wrong with a bit of mongrel and fight!

Don't care what Clarke is like off the field he is a fierce competitor on the field and wears his heart on his sleeve. Anderson loves to give it out but doesn't like to receive it. I have a feeling it probably stems back from last ashes series as nearly every Aussie player was giving it to him and Siddle gave him a massive send off!

Shake hands like they did and play on! Bring on the 2nd test!
by hawks21
Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Next Generation

id be happy with 90 every time I played a round of golf!
by mighty_tiger_79
Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SS SA v Tas

Head to get a big ton and get us the outright win......
by Brodlach
Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SS SA v Tas

16 I believe
by bloods08
Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Are You Listening To Now?

I keep coming back to my two favourite Soundgarden songs.

by Failed Creation
Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

Subject: Frozen Crabs, A Lawyer And

A Blonde Stewardess !

A lawyer boarded a flight in Halifax with a box of frozen crabs and asked a blonde stewardess to take care of them for him. She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator.

He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for them staying frozen, mentioning in a very haughty manner that he was a lawyer and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out.

Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behavior.

Shortly before landing in Toronto , she used the intercom to announce to the entire cabin, "Would the lawyer who gave me the crabs in Halifax please raise your hand?"

Not one hand went up ...... So she took them home and ate them.

Two lessons here:
1. Lawyers aren't as smart as they think they are.

2. Blondes aren't as dumb as most folk think.
by locky801
Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

tipper wrote:
Dogwatcher wrote:People who right "his" instead of "he's".

Example: "His changing clubs because he wants more money".

*write ;)

Ughhh - hoisted with my own petard.
by Dogwatcher
Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (insert username here) is, has, thinks, etc, etc.....

first thing squids is printing on his 3d printer is a 3d printer
by Squids
Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Sleeping Giant wrote:
scoob wrote:youse all take it way to serious

Can you believe 2 posters have corrected me? *shakes head in bewilderment*

*Questions end with question marks.
by HH3
Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Warnie, much like the family cars of Australia, has undergone too many changes to be still considered a classic. Sure, he might resemble the old model with similar badges, but he just isn't what he used to be.

Like the old Ford or Holden, Warnie was pretty broad,built for cruising and was perhaps even too heavy for the role that he played. He gave off the occasional puff of smoke and ran on the rawest of ingredients, but, get him on a nice flat straight stretch and he could spin his wheels with the best of them.

Now he's undergone some European styling, is more plastic than he is polished chrome and he runs on a mix of premium ingredients. His whites are now in his mouth instead of on his back and he spends more time tweeting than he does tweaking.

I still like him, but the old model was more collectable.
by Booney
Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Naming Rights Sponsor

League twice? What do they think the L stands for?
So we're a league league?
Surely the IGA SANFL makes more sense?
by Wedgie
Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I used to say it was against my religion to wear dingers...

didnt win too often
by scoob
Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |