Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

Go for it wrote:Hey guys, I’m going to Morphettville races on Saturday and don’t bet a lot or know much about the horses. If anyone has any tips Anywhere that would be great. Cheers

Todd Pannell and Raquel Clark will rarely let you down with a bad ride. Bound to back a winner or two following those jockeys.
by OnSong
Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey guys, I’m going to Morphettville races on Saturday and don’t bet a lot or know much about the horses. If anyone has any tips Anywhere that would be great. Cheers
Todd Pannell and Raquel Clark will rarely let you down with a bad ride. Bound to back a winner or two following those jockeys.

McEvoy horses in the same boat, albeit you're likely looking at pretty skinny odds
by JK
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey guys, I’m going to Morphettville races on Saturday and don’t bet a lot or know much about the horses. If anyone has any tips Anywhere that would be great. Cheers
You can chuck Jason Holder into that category too.
by Lightning McQueen
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |