Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

That's it then......you've convinced me. See you at the Swanny for a beer on the weekend!
by On The Pine
Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

Finals rotation is definitely an issue to be resolved. The constitution states finals are to be rotated evenly, with one previous board member conveniently shuffled out the side door for being strong on this issue. In the Barossa, if your ground isn't up to scratch your club still gets its turn by hosting at another ground, which may have been a good idea given some previous allocations.
by On The Pine
Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Country Division

Spot on Wazza. Lots of hard working and community minded people having the rug pulled from under them. Posters obviously having the luxury of living in a community where they have options for their kids and families, then not giving a rats about anyone else. Then making a decision that will destroy someone else's community without a hint of guilt. Missing the point of why town sport exists.
by On The Pine
Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes, only one team in a comp that is made up of Milang and other clubs fielding sides with excess players. If it was a structured Div 3 then no problems with that concept. No netball with C grade, that comp follows Div 2 with most clubs fielding sides. The gate is something I hadn't thought of. The answer is yes for Div 2 but I would doubt it for C grade, but maybe someone can enlighten us.
by On The Pine
Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

this Sedan thing has me interested, I feel like travelling out there to support them! Have checked the A grade results and see that they have won 7 A grade games since 2010 and most were against Callington which I understand Elmer is now part of your club.
I admire any club that has been able to still hold itself together to even field 2 snr teams - it shows the level of support that this club has from its community.

Someone finally who gets it. Now, if you do come out, bring about 15 kids as well!
by On The Pine
Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sedan have never forfeited B grade. Juniors on the other hand are the problem.
by On The Pine
Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |