Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

I always enjoyed my rounds at North Haven. Not in amazing nick, but at least its better than North Lakes, which is also ran by the same mob.

At least the course has a somewhat interesting layout

North Haven now have a new lease holder, the former golf manager from BTM. As far as I know the are JAG golf and they say they are going to fix the issues with irrigation etc. It has quite a nice layout but I've only played it in summer and it's always been dry and the fairways have been crap.
by Farva
Tue May 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

Awful news to hear about the fire that ripped through Lonsdale footy club last night - hopefully you guys haven't lost too much historical stuff and can re-build in time for season 2018.

Death to firebugs.

Thanks, it can all be replaced. It's going to take a lot of hard work but we will be ready for 2018 i'm sure.
by Farva
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

Old mate got Trev to sign the back of his neck after the game, funny stuff. Seems most of the people we play against in this league are pretty good blokes. The games seem to be played in the proper spirit.
by Farva
Mon May 14, 2018 2:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Why did OSB lose the ground on Galloway Rd? Was it due to the merger with Lonsdale or something to do with soccer?
Was a bit of both, the merger happened first and then over the first few years they moved to their current home as all bar profits went to the club as the club got nothing from the O'Sullivan Beach oval due to the council running it.
by Farva
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |