Search found 78 matches

Return

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

People that smirk.

This bloke at work always has this stupid smirk on his face when you talk to him and I just want to knock him out!!
by Hefty
Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 6 2013

lol the difference is Wayne delivered you blokes a premiership. Look into your own backyard on why this was able to happen. Simple answer is that you were to big headed to sign Wayne to a contract after him asking numerous times.

Fanning the does not seem like the wisest move.

Fanning?

http://www.infiniteunknown.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/nuclear-bomb-mushroom-cloud-450x359.jpg

Fanning?
by Hefty
Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

I do like Happy Trails in the Cox Plate......currently 15/1.

Ran 4th behind Atlantic Jewel and It's A Dundeel at Caulfield then came out and won the Turnbull beating Puissance de Lune and Fawkner (wins Caulfield Cup next start).

Think It's a Dundeel has a question mark over it missing the run with the hoof injury. Fiorente was good a good win at Moonee Valley but wasn't a crack field which had Super Cool as favourite who hasn't really progressed any further in the spring.

Just my thoughts but think Happy Trails is a great chance at odds on Satdee. And maybe with Beshara being suspended might be a bit of a fairy tale story for Cozmanis taking over.....
by Hefty
Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Footy Chick wrote:I need to know if there are any Coca-Cola collectors amongst us?

OR

If anyone knows where I can get a bottle valued?

Single gents join an orderly queue.... ;)
by Hefty
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Johno6 wrote:
HH3 wrote:You said something about something very sexually graphic.

can you please write it word for word? ;)

Something about Dick Ulcers.....
by Hefty
Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Walkers Arms.......$9.90 for a pint of Super Dry......having a G-Raffe!!!

What a joke do they want our business? :shock:

that belongs in the best jokes thread

$9.90 for basically 99% of beer is just robbery

This why I hate this place - most overated pub in Adelaide. Only went there for a mates b'day and the food wasn't that great either.
by Hefty
Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Bloody northern suburbs clubs.......can't get nuttin' right ;)
by Hefty
Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2014

Johno6 wrote:Both teams. That way I can say I picked a winner.

It will end up being a draw...
by Hefty
Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Young coaches.

I was 35 last year and coached our D grade to 8th. Bit surpised the club didn't offer me the A grade position this year.
by Hefty
Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

shoe boy wrote:I believe Glenunga are now in div 4?

Hello Perth!
by Hefty
Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best suburb to live in

Stay away from Mitchell Park.......sh!t hole!
by Hefty
Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

Even though we lost last nite I wasn't overly dissapointed with the result. First up Geelong @ Geelong is always a tough ask, doesn't matter who you are. Dangerfield/Sloane were a bit quiet to their norm. Some postives were Grigg (he carved up in SANFL finals last year) and is going to be a gun for us. Also thought Johnston gave us something up forward as well. Not great that we let the margin blow out to 6+ goals after hitting the front early in the last qtr.

Sidenote: Is Selwood the most protected species in the AFL??? The next time he ducks his head I hope someone takes it clean orfff!!
by Hefty
Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Footy Chick wrote:
Hefty wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Yes, Precious reported. Guess we'll find out tomorrow night...

Why have you referred to Jols as 'Precious'??

Because I can...and have done so for years. :roll:
Wanna step outside about it?

Pretty simple question......dumbass answer :roll:
by Hefty
Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:
HH3 wrote:
Johno6 wrote:has anyone on here ever had relations with someone else on here? (here as in safooty.net)

Not yet ;)

are you sure??? ;)

does cyber sex count??? If so you guys would just about be married ;)

Wait.....what??!! WUB's had sex with Psyber??
by Hefty
Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Multi bets

Coll 1-24/Geel 1-24/Hawks 25+/W Bulldogs 1-24..........$10 on for return of $713.
by Hefty
Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Are You Listening To Now?

Beastie Boys - Ill Communication
by Hefty
Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The amount of time it has taken Pt Adelaide/Enfield council to re-lay Redward Ave. **** me they ripped up a portion of the road and just left it as a dust bowl for about a month. Then they ripped up the next section about a month ago and still haven't re-laid* it......now with all this rain can't see it happening anytime soon!!
by Hefty
Fri May 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I see the HV president ain't too impressed with his own B grade for not helping out their C grade on Satdee?? Maybe the sandbaggers in their D grade could've put their hand up??
by Hefty
Mon May 26, 2014 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

S Demon wrote:
Hefty wrote:I see the HV president ain't too impressed with his own B grade for not helping out their C grade on Satdee?? Maybe the sandbaggers in their D grade could've put their hand up??

Must be hard being the coach of the only side that lost to HV on the weeknd?

Correct
by Hefty
Mon May 26, 2014 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If Brodie Martin is ever picked in the Crows lineup again, I will track down Sando and punch him square in the plums!!
by Hefty
Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adelaide should be a top 8 side in my opinion.

Half the problem is, it seems they always want to play the blame game and never accept responsibility - especially the supporters:

*Oh the umpires cost us again
*Sando needs to be sacked
*Need to swing the axe on these players
*The Tippett saga has ruined us
*We never wanted to move from AAMI Stadium
*Once we get Tex back we will be fine (prior to his return)

And if a Port supporter harasses Crows supporters:
*Where's your tarps?
*Bandwagon jumper
*07 Grand Final
*We went back to back
*MOOOOODRAAAAA (probably)
*Did i mention the tarps? :P

It was 2008 and I believe the margin was circa 100+ pts.........but who's counting ;)

Also only 34,000 at the Portress last wkend............bring back the tarps!!
are you sure???

My bad......................bring back the tarps!!
by Hefty
Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: the Ten best shows from Channel 10

Let the Blood Run Free
by Hefty
Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How to Gamble/How not to Gamble

How not to Gamble........this is how I normally roll at SkyCity.

Walk/stumble into SkyCity with a couple of gorillas in the sky rocket brimming with confidence. Find a seat at a $10 BlackJack table (being the high roller that I am) and exchange said gorillas for a handful of chips. Starting with the minimum wager and if I continue to win I will double the initial bet on the next hand until I lose a hand, then back to minimum chips. But when I start losing this is when "Gamblor Hefty" comes out......I will blame the dealer for rigging the cards or abuse the f*cktard at the end of the table for taking a picture when he is sitting on 16 and the dealer has a 5.

This is normally when security comes over and tells me to calm down or they will happily evict me (did receive a 6 month ban from SkyCity once - never saved so much money). After dropping $200 in 15 minutes it's off to the cashier to withdraw another $200 - I normally repeat this step 2-3 times per SkyCity visit.

The morning after........wake up to find the money in my wallet has been replaced by 3 ATM slips with the following withdrawal times 11.50pm, 12.31am and 1.14am!!!
by Hefty
Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Johno6 wrote:I got a slip from the postie today saying a letter came for me but I had to sign for it
so its at the post office,

its said letter not package, what type of letter would I have to sign for from a postie?

Jury Duty......
by Hefty
Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

JK wrote:Dont get out for a meal as often as I would like, but some recent ones and favourites include:

The Grange Hotel
Carmels (McLaren Vale, this place was freakin awesome)
Europa at the Bay
Lenzerheide (used to enjoy Alphutte too)
Sportivo

How the other half live ;)
by Hefty
Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Under 18 penalties.

Footy Chick wrote:We don't give names on this website if reports are involved thanks , especially if the cases haven't been heard yet and especially if you weren't there :?

No names were given......

by Hefty
Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Footy Chick wrote:that's hot, isn't it?

Bit of a kick.....(see what I did there??)
by Hefty
Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Retirements - 2014

dual premiership player probably allows you to call him a champion, in the most literal sense of the word.

but he aint no gun :D

Aaron Keating is a premiership player and he ain't no champion..........or gun ;)

Do agree with @Carey and @Booney - LRT was a good player but certainly no champion. The term "champion" is used way to loosely* these days.....
by Hefty
Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

One of my pictures on my Tinder profile also has one of my mates in the photo (downloaded from my FB page). I just got the below email from my mate's GF asking me to take the picture down.......

"Can you pls change ur tinder pic, I don’t like having naths pic on tinder. A few of my friends have seen it and commented. "

:lol:

Nath might be keen to keep it up......better ask him, as it's his pic and all that. ;)

Funny thing Nath already knew about it. Should I change my profile pic to just one of Nath??
by Hefty
Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 8 2014

Johno6 wrote:im being told now were playing on the bottom oval at 1215.

very confusing.

will we just get changed on the oval? coz im assuming the b grade will have the change rooms then.

Stop your whinging!!! I would get changed in the middle of the oval to play in a final!
by Hefty
Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I usually give myself an enema........the wine is a little nutty* though. You will need a towel!!
by Hefty
Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Johno6 wrote:you very emotional or something?

Yes, I'm weeping out of my Japs Eye
by Hefty
Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jennifer Lawrence nude pics 'leaked' on the net.....*grabs box of klennex*
by Hefty
Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

let me start by saying im not a North Pinnes player, I know Ricky and a few guys that play at North Pines and they are well respected hardworking blokes who love to play footy on the weekend to socialize and keep fit, for Ricky to pull the team off on the 4th quarter things must have been pretty serious, i think with previous clubs like Kaurna Eagles and Glandore it seems to me North Pines has unfortunately been labeled as thugs because of previous indiscretions involving indigenous players which North Pines is predominately made up of, with some of the comments from "Q" one would think he feared for his life out on the field Saturday :evil: :roll: from the outside looking in and reading the previous comments it was more to do with the quality of umpiring or lack there of and seems its a repeat offender judging by previous comments, if an umpire is so one sided and continually holds grudges he/she SHOULD NOT BE UMPIRING, Definition of umpire in English: Umpire; noun "an official who watches a game or match closely to enforce the rules and arbitrate on matters arising from the play" so that means what happened 9 games ago stays at 9 games ago not retaliated upon when one next umpires them. I've seen and been apart of some very very ordinary umpiring in the APFL over the last 6-7 years but when its to do with finals i believe neutral umpires should be used to stamp out favoritism and grudges, and by neutral i mean league hopping!! for example Riverland Independant umpire the RFL and vice versa, BL&G umpire APFL finals and vice verser, SAAFL umpires to maybe swap with SFL or Hills Central umpires, this may never happen its just a suggestion but it would put an end to favoritism and one sided finals oh and umpires that hold grudges but that would have also meant Uni would have had mad Monday yesterday :lol:

We've all been on the end of bias umpiring, especially in the lower grades with club umpries. I played in a final against Uni four years ago with said umpire and he was blatanlty favouring the Uni side but not once did either our captain or coach contemplate pulling our side off* the park.
by Hefty
Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 8 2014

I see the Div 8R medallist won by a fair bit. Well done.

Does freddy get the medal...?

They have a joint custody agreement on the medal, where Freddy gets alternate weekends. Kellsy was definitely the standout in our D grade this year...

It was mentioned at out training last night that the div8 winner from Golden Grove polled 3 votes against us in round 2 when we beat them by 12 goals. This surely can't be true...
Kilburn got beat 40 goals every game and got at least one 3

Yeah but I played that game and he was a long way off being the best on the ground.

Round 2 - GG v TTG

3 votes - Luke Sierp (TTG)
2 votes - Ryan Spittle (TTG)
1 vote - S Latham (TTG)

But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of your story.......
by Hefty
Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Zealanders. Do they all have chromosome abnormalities??

I deal with a few through my work and it's like banging my head against a wall!!

Ahh, see, your problem is....you "bing" your "hid" "aginst" a "woll".

Just need to learn the lingo! :lol:

Too mich plancton bro!
by Hefty
Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2014

$50 on Kennedy to win and $20 Selwood/Kennedy Quinella
by Hefty
Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Annoying!!!

WUB to catch the garter belt??
by Hefty
Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The only just demolished it 35-40 years ago FC ... :lol:

Me and my dad, watched the reservoir rise.

I think the church steeple was last visible?

This could be Dog_ger romance taking over...

Wasn't sad when a young lad, sad now.

You know, I wonder how much is still there under water...? :(

Do the ghosts of seasons past walk the streets?

Is it just me, or does @Dog_ger's posts always resemble a Haiku poem??
by Hefty
Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Listening to Coldplay makes me want to hack off my ears with razor blades
by Hefty
Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

morell wrote:Anyway, enough about Mitchell Park.

What are people's thoughts on D7 next year? Henley favourites? :P

Henley will be in the 'Super C Grade' comp.. ;)
by Hefty
Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

No need to go into details. Again, no one would've had any idea of who I was talking about and I really would've preferred to keep it that way.

Everyone appears to be missing the point of the post - not to implicate anyone, not to throw anyone under a bus, despite what the Einstein who implicated his own club claims.

So, what was the point of your post?? If you did not want to implicate anyone, why say anything??
by Hefty
Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DOC wrote:Channel 9 and there hour long news.

Cats in trees, its hot today-just ask the people at the beach, three car accident in yhe UK, yada yada yada

Padded out to buggery.

On the flip side, does give you an hour of Kate Collins!
by Hefty
Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kendra Sunderland.....I need to start hitting up some libraries!
by Hefty
Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you don't understand

Greyhound Trainers strapping live piglets to lures to "train" their dogs......cruel c*#ts!
by Hefty
Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Soundwave 2015

That's what you get for putting up a rubbish line up.

Weaker line-up than prior years, spread over two days. Slow ticket sales should come as no surprise.

I also notice how 'credit card fees' have made their way into ticket sales. :roll:

Poor line ups and exorbitant ticket prices aren't a great recipe for success.

$200+ for a two day pass or $140+ for a one-day ticket reeks of AJ trying to gouge the SW faithful to recoup his losses from the BDO.

Absolutely. The line-up is hardly inspiring, the likes of many of us ( I assume ) into our 30's or older cringe at the thought of a 2 day event without taking the Monday off to recover, food/drinks over two days ( conservative $150/day? = $300 ) on top of a $200 ticket. Makes for an event that, even without hitting the gas hard, would be $400-500 and perhaps a day off to boot.

Agree with @Booney here, there is no way I could budget two days. Why not, scale back the amount of bands and have it on one day?? Quality over quantity......

I am going Sat only this year pretty much to see Soundgarden. If they scaled back bands and had it on one day just imagine Smashing Pumpkins, Slipknot, Soundgarden & Faith No More on the one day??!!
by Hefty
Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Soundwave 2015

Dogwatcher wrote:So...you're saying you ****** him?

;)
by Hefty
Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |