Search found 39 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

The result means nothing but trials are important for structures fitness game plans gelling new player's etc but if you soley judge a team on trial results then your in trouble!
by wonder_kid
Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 2 (Country)

great result for sedan seems like the long journey to change the clubs culture has had a decent start! well done to all involved especially Alan Harvey hopefully they can get a few more wins!
by wonder_kid
Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

wristwatcher wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Dont his kids play at kenilworth?

Taught one of his kids this week and it wasn't far from there.

I bet they ofter him a lot more than the 6 PACK a game Kenilworth offered me a few years back :)

you got offered a 6 pack and dint take it? disgrace mate :D
by wonder_kid
Wed May 13, 2015 12:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

moser and chesser back in the a grade this week good to see them both back where they belong hopefully can be the missing link and keep us in div 4!
by wonder_kid
Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

great win by the kookas today well deserved good to see some old faces playing well snd contributing to the result defs some light at the end of the tunnel!
by wonder_kid
Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the st marys curse continues for nth haven!
by wonder_kid
Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:How shit were the scores today (in general and not just our div) :shock:

apart from Kilburn lol
by wonder_kid
Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

should be a really interesting last round / finals his year I have Kilburn finishing 3rd and Westminster finishing 5th with sailsbury to take the minor premiership with hv in an upset over nh! im predicting a sailsbury v Kilburn gf !

The b grade is a race between 4 with sailsbury again the favourites will be a great game between Salisbury and Kenilworth this week!

all and all looking fwd to the finals fir sure lets get thrugh round 18 and then into the business end of the season !
by wonder_kid
Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's hard from 4th but can be done they are capable but they have lost arguably their best midfielder for the season !
by wonder_kid
Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL FINALS WEEK 1 (FINAL)

Even the 2 Westminster boys that got rejected were 12 A grade 4 B grade lol what were they thinking lol
by wonder_kid
Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HH3 wrote:So they lost?

Just worry about not choking this week mate :D

My argument is no matter what team ep put on the park at home they are a 6 goal better team !
by wonder_kid
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL FINALS WEEK 2 (DRAFT)

The final fixture is out.... with this addition straight from the CEO:

Hi all, please find the final fixture for week 2.

It’s opportune to explain a couple of variables we have applied to fixturing and will continue to do so in the interests of practicality and or common sense.

Example 1
Div. 3R - Golden Grove v Flinders Pk. By rights this match should be played at Hunter Park before the Old Ignatians v Pembroke
Div. 8R – Old Ignatians v SMOSH West Lakes. This match should be played at TTG before the Div. 8 TTG v PAOC match

The logic applied is The League won’t make two teams play at Ignatians when neither team has a connection to either the Old Ignatians or Pembroke teams any more than we’ll make Ignatians and SMOSH West Lakes play at TTG so we have moved the 3R GG v FPFC match to Harpers Field as a stand-alone “home” final for GG and the Ignatians/SMOSH West Lakes to Hunter Park – everyone might not be happy but more people are than the alternative.

Example 2
4R - Hope Valley v Kenilworth. By rights this match should be played before the Eastern Park v Salisbury match at Dwight Reserve.
We have rescheduled this match to be played as a stand-alone “home” final for Hope Valley at Hope Valley Oval.

The rationale applied again is neither of the 4R teams have a relationship with either of the A grade teams playing, so we split the home match fee, Eastern Park pay their share and Hope Valley pay theirs.

We’re always looking for more palatable solutions so if anyone has other considerations, we’re open to hear about them.

Oh...look at D6R.....

If I can't sleep Friday night I have the option to catch the D6R game before the kids wake up.

I still don't agree that a no connection to either side is a valid reason for not giving an a grade team 2 finals at their home ground b grade sides should never get home finals this happened to kenilworth last week and I didn't like it either I would have been ok
With our c grade following us wherever we played to stay together !

If we had played at ep this week there is no issues either they deserved the right to host the a grade so they should get a 12:15 game
To reap the rewards of a final at home financially !

Golden grove and hope valley b grades don't deserve a b grade home final because it's reserves football shouldn't be rewarding b grade teams for having no a grade team in the finals this is now only going to cause more stand alone finals in the future and it's going to turn a great day at a final to an absolute farsical!

I wonder if the same attitude and reasoning would apply if the finals were at thebby?
by wonder_kid
Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL FINALS WEEK 2 (DRAFT)

fc that's your problem you think this is all about Hope valley my gripe is with the league not individual football clubs!
by wonder_kid
Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Assocation Medals

well when ya playing about 8 divisions below your standard you should win 10
by wonder_kid
Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FINALS WEEK 3 (DRAFT)

No point complaining about stand alone reserves finals anymore looks as if they are here to stay we will soon have alot of single game finals and the atmosphere will be lost over a few bucks just doesn't sit well for me at all there should be 2 games at every ground in tbe finals doesnt matter what grwdes just 2 games
by wonder_kid
Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FINALS WEEK 3 (FINAL)

Thats my point the crowds would have been even bigger at ep if there was a game before hand i bet alot of the early game supporters would have stuck around and watched ep and sails im just old school and finals should be earnt by the a grade and the 2s and 3s should just deal with even tho we did get a home final in the b grade i didnt agree that we should of.got.one. nothing against any club for taking it as the extra coin is always handy but for loss of atmosphere on finals day it aint worth it especially when say salisbury b grade dont get a home final it does make it unfair just my opinion tho
by wonder_kid
Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Any team going from 4 to 3 has to invest regardless of the list biggest jump in the saafl i reckon
by wonder_kid
Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 gradings

Footy Chick wrote:I have a feeling it's not so much Salisbury putting their foot down to stay down but taking an opportunity because Seaton wanted to stay up.

Why does Seaton wanting to stay up mean anything they finished 9th and should be in div 4 sailsbury finished 2nd and should be in div 3 end of story
by wonder_kid
Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 gradings

Lm your turning it into a cop out may as well just not have promotion or relegation and just let clubs nominate where they want to play!
by wonder_kid
Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Saafl did this when they let brahma go down to div 5!
by wonder_kid
Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nah i like annoying you havens guys too much :D
by wonder_kid
Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ive heard the same rumour mate
by wonder_kid
Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

of course boosh didn't say it was a bad thing to pay players :D so many trolls on here, I remember getting told off for being a troll once...
by wonder_kid
Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:
wonder_kid wrote:of course boosh didn't say it was a bad thing to pay players :D so many trolls on here, I remember getting told off for being a troll once...

Told off? Did you have to sit in the corner? :D :) ;) ;)

Copped a tongue lashing haha
by wonder_kid
Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Dark Knight wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
zedman wrote:ware to the kookas..

Elijah?

Replacing Wonder kid? Big shoes to fill, just ask Wonder kid lol. ;)

couldn't agree more mate!
by wonder_kid
Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Kick one team out of country div for having no juniors!! Let onw pay to have another teams juniors , seems legit
by wonder_kid
Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Different rules for different clubs by the looks of it
by wonder_kid
Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Personally being able to coach a team at an A grade level and then be able to play for another team in another comp just sounds stupid to me.. i am new to country footy but it doesn't seem right
by wonder_kid
Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Winter is the most important athletic bigs who can dominate in the ruck and then go down fwd and kick bags of goals is irreplaceable
by wonder_kid
Mon May 30, 2016 11:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Forget what type of player they are its about the numbers a permit should never be given to a player with 10 A grade and 6 bgrade! Can see the sense in someone with a 6 and 6 for each grade getting a permit! Dont get sucked in to how good the said player is.
by wonder_kid
Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2017

Now that ep have some home games they will finish top 2! Will nth haven choke in the back 9 like a couple of years ago? Top 4 looks pretty set .. Smithfield and Heccies to get relegated! 5th will go down to the wire!
by wonder_kid
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pity the Kangy ironbark game wasn't videoed ....
by wonder_kid
Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Banning the whole club from finals for an Incident involving 1 idiot is just outrageous lol pull your head in mate
by wonder_kid
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2017

Because umpires would never lie to save face.....
by wonder_kid
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

I just don't understand why you commentating on how he stuffed his coaching up or the coaches selection on a Thursday really matters??? Even if he is a flog, coaches makes mistakes. Publicly bagging another coach on a forum actually makes you look like a flog even if you are a good bloke..... Take the win and worry about winning a flag instead of worrying about a team who has just been knocked out... There is a thing called being a sore winner as well just a thought
by wonder_kid
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

All that matters is that woody will dominate div 7 look out rival clubs
by wonder_kid
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

Ep has been singing the club song on the oval for 20 years. Usually on at home games tho as a way to thank the crowd
by wonder_kid
Tue May 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kangy beat nairne by 2 goals
by wonder_kid
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |