Search found more than 1608 matches

Return

Re: Ten axes Before The Game

Its not about footy, its not funny, and its not interesting. Its just 3 unfunny, middle aged men hanging out, trying to be cool around the young footballers, who usually look uncomfortable to be there. The only half decent thing is Almost Footy Legends, and the best one never wins, coz the one where someone gets hit in the dick with the ball always does.

football in the groin is always funny

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130920112023/simpsons/images/d/dc/Best-simpsons-gifs-football-groin.gif
by woodublieve12
Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Predictions for 2014

There is a little to much Freo v Swans GF love going on in these predictions... nailing your testicles to the floor would be more appealing than that spectacle... IMHO

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk
yeah cause the last time the swans were in a GF, it wasn't a very entertaining game...

You have to admit that the Swans to any a somewhat defensive e based game plan... Freo have a tendency to play completely negatively and boring... so if both of those things happen... get the hammer and nails ready...

:)

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk
if we win a flag i couldn't care less how entertaining it is :D
by woodublieve12
Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

My wife and having our second child in August... Rapt... Not sure im rapt about the due date though, the day before our first childs birthday... haha!!
by woodublieve12
Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

HH3 wrote:When I turned 13, they became almost constant.

I had a beauty yesterday. A friend of the missus's wrote "Let the house hunting begin...." on Facebook. I was the first to comment with "You're gonna need a big arse gun"...

Oh how we laughed

bravo

solid material
by woodublieve12
Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

Chances of getting much sympathy for anything for a very long time is almost at nil... winning an argument - nil....
by woodublieve12
Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Summer of Tennis

Love to see the great Fed go all the way...
by woodublieve12
Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Predictions - and discussion - in lead up to 2014 season

Johno6 wrote:so all the crows fans that used to hate on betts will love him this year and say what a great player he is

Buddy Franklin is now one of the greats and all round nice guy and i have NEVER said anything bad about him in the past... :D
by woodublieve12
Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Johno6 wrote:Crows supporters.

reading through the kurt tippett thread right now... HILARIOUS!!!
by woodublieve12
Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Footy Chick wrote:That's what I said, I think they should stay in div 4 and not go to div 5 but then you look at their B grade from last year....

I think he was alluding to them staying in d3 and going into D4 next year... if they happen to get relegated
by woodublieve12
Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Alien discussion

Booney wrote:
Johno6 wrote:The crows and power threads?

I see your Crow and Port threads and raise you, Nurses and Auto correct.

Now, you either fold or call?

same nonsense really

and i'll raise with the kurt tippett thread ;)
by woodublieve12
Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

shoe boy wrote:Gophers! The intended use for those that have physical issues no prob. But more and more I see lazy f---s using them and someone I know that has no problem at all thinks its a joke.

agreed... I don't think just because your fat is a reasonable excuse for having one...
by woodublieve12
Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Well that would have been my preferance, but in the interest of the club, the committee have made a unanimous decision to pursue a position in a lower divsion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SO going by what you wrote, the board took the easy way out! Any reason the board didn't approach the members and got there thoughts??? Like you said you would have prefered to stay up.

Like i said in an earlier post, i am certainly not having a go. Plympton were in the exact same position in 2005. But instead of asking to be relegated we battled it out, 30-40 goal loses to PNU on 2 occasions. winless for the whole year and believe it or not and in a strange way made the core group of players who stuck around tighter and in 2011 that same core group were rewarded with a flag... ALOT of work was done!!!
by woodublieve12
Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Flappy bird. Who ever invented it needs a punch in the dick
by woodublieve12
Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: T20 series V England

Ron Burgundy wrote:I think people judge him down because

a) he talks too much trash on the field
b) he whips off the bails far too often
c) he is part of the Victorian wankers brigade.

Dave Hussey, Glenn Maxwell, Brad Hodge, Matthew Wade. All so arrogant.

no i just judge him for the fact he is a rubbish keeper...
by woodublieve12
Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013/14 NFL Season

MatteeG wrote:Such a Non-Event today, game over at half time.

Denver had nothing.

sort of like the 2007 AFL grand final... But less funny
by woodublieve12
Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Celebrity Casualties

why we on a high horse???? And why should we feel sorry for him???
by woodublieve12
Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Death Penalty

Let me simplify it for you... as you seem to need it to be dumb down a bit.... If the punishment for speeding is the death penalty would you speed?
Realistically. there is no way a death penalty for speeding would become a reality.
I'd certainly be on the streets protesting the idea if it were mooted seriously .

By contrast, while I wouldn't vote for a death penalty for crimes like murder, I probably wouldn't be out on the streets protesting against the idea either.
if they can put you down for speeding, i dont like your chances if you protest ;)
by woodublieve12
Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

Just proves how arrogant we already knew this club is... Know wonder they aren't respected around the league and outside of there main supporter base...

Yeah lets give a bunch of blokes who don't deserve to wear a jumper which is covered in so much history and pride . They have done nothing to deserve to wear it... NOTHING!

Crows don't represent me, or alot of people around the state.... Disrespectful
by woodublieve12
Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i rate being Johno's 100th liker...
by woodublieve12
Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows Disgrace

I've heard it's Kurt Tippetts fault
by woodublieve12
Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

tigerhutch wrote:people sooking about the crows

this pretty much sums most of you lot up :D

by woodublieve12
Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adelaide Crows and the SANFL
by woodublieve12
Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

I'm under 100kg for the first time in a couple of years.. i may only be 99.4kg, but i'm pretty happy with it..
by woodublieve12
Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sports Doco's

Strawb wrote:watch 24/7 road to the winter classic. it is all about two teams month leading up to the winter classic in ice hockey

i saw the rangers series one, and i've seen the first ep of the leafs/wings one... They are really well done
by woodublieve12
Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

was always going to be a hard year for the lions
hope im not correct in this but the next few years are going to be hard
i notice everyone jumping on the dogs but for me mawsons
great footballers headed down that way

Yes deeman a few years of pain to come . Scooter deserves better but, I'll support him till the good times come back, love the bloke. My old mate half back flanker has been keeping his cards to himself but they look good and I expect them and Rossies to dominate this comp this year. Rossies do have some SERIOUS 'shuffle' happening tho. ;)
why don't you ask to go down??? Seems to work for other club when it gets a bit tough for them
by woodublieve12
Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Well their B grade might be.

a) what's to say the players are of A grade quality?

b) Don't forget, they're still only allowed 15 points like the rest of us, meaning they'll get to use 7 blokes in the A grade and maybe not even that many depending on points left over from last year (if any)

Perhaps people should wait and see who rocks up on the doorstep before panicking to whether the wool is being pulled over our eyes...

http://blakow.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/something-smells-fishy-and-it-certainly-isnt-fish.jpg
by woodublieve12
Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Movies

bennymacca wrote:Imdb says "this boys life" never heard of it tbh

fair enough... i like most his work anyways.. :)
by woodublieve12
Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NAB Challenge

bennymacca wrote:lol, its first week of pre season lads. cant take anything from these games, as HH3 is saying

calm your farm.

Bull sh#t, Melbourne will finish top 4 ;)
by woodublieve12
Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Soooooo, all you blokes bagging her, would simply say no if she offered herself to you????

Personally i reckon she goes alright... Seems like one of the nicest athletes going around... Genuinely nice person...

http://www.theextremescene.com/theextremescene.com/sites/default/files/Torah.jpg
by woodublieve12
Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't think he is happy with the individual being injured, but maybe the impact on the team he plays for.

Would love to see them have no AFL listed players in their reserves team for a week or two at some stage this year, preferably when they play the Dogs
yeah lets hope heaps more get injured, and make them career threatening... because it was the players fault the crows and power are in the sanfl :roll:

time to move on folks.
by woodublieve12
Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Saying all that, i do enjoy port and crow supporters getting stuck into each other (besides the injury stuff)...

It's like 2 fat kids running 100m race... You no both aren't very good, but they'll have a red hot crack... :lol:
by woodublieve12
Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Young coaches.

S Demon wrote:I was 31 when I coached our C grade premiership

To old for this forum mate ;)
by woodublieve12
Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port 2014 - Pre-Season/General Discussion

tigerhutch wrote:is it tru that the power have a new club song .... Cry me a River 8)

when were they crying???
by woodublieve12
Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NAB Challenge

Blockbuster tonight ;)
by woodublieve12
Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Freedom of speech? ... Or a serial pest?

I wonder though, is it the message that upsets people or the presentation?

Probably both.

Why do you feel the need to preach in public places? If people want to hear you, they know what a church is.

Are you under instruction to preach in public places? Is it too recruit new members?

the bible instructs believers to go and preach the gospel.

we dont always go and preach in the streets as we've found that it generally doesn't build the church however going out and engaging in conversations with people and telling them our story and what good news is in the bible is an effective way to bring people to church. not everyone is willing to talk but if thats the case we move on until someone is interested.

yes many people know where churches are, but how many go off their own back?
not many and thats partly because of the people who do call themselves Christians but live in contradiction to what Christianity really is...

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk
That's up to the individual...
by woodublieve12
Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Glass houses... Don't expect a positive response when reply with such a negative one!

My comment was in regards to the suggestion that the league would add a bye into their division 4 reserves comp!! Spare me! As if they would do that... hence why i said dumb suggestion.

Your suggestion of knowing how to run a football club is something totally different ...
i have a very good idea....
Maybe you could have responded like you did here with your first paragraph... i wouldn't have got all superhero like ;)
by woodublieve12
Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Movies

The lion king... Great Disney film
by woodublieve12
Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

Looks like the gaza turnaround is complete with at least 8 returning that had left over the past 2-3 seaons.
not sure if it's written on here (can't be bothered looming for it) but did anyone else hear on the rush hour that leon davis will be at gaza this year?

Its at the top of this page
i did say i couldn't be bothered... ;)
by woodublieve12
Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: King Andrew Demetriou

i think he is a massive douche, but i think overall you have to say his tenure has been good for the game . it has been cleaned up a lot with regard to head high contact and concussions etc, two new teams have been introduced which at this very early stage looks to be successful, there was a $1 billion TV deal, and crowds and TV ratings are all up.

where he let himself and the AFL down very very badly was in the handling of the various scandals that have happened, melbourne tanking, adelaide salary cap, essendon drug scandal. all of those seem to have been handled very poorly, and that i think is why it is time for him to go
you serious???

See my post for reasons. Can't deny that the game as a spectacle got better under Andy D and the two expansion clubs are a massive deal too
yeah i guess, but for me his bad certainly outway the good... The $$$ into the game like you said is good, but the continual change to our game certainly gave me the sh*ts!!!
by woodublieve12
Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: King Andrew Demetriou

i think he is a massive douche, but i think overall you have to say his tenure has been good for the game . it has been cleaned up a lot with regard to head high contact and concussions etc, two new teams have been introduced which at this very early stage looks to be successful, there was a $1 billion TV deal, and crowds and TV ratings are all up.

where he let himself and the AFL down very very badly was in the handling of the various scandals that have happened, melbourne tanking, adelaide salary cap, essendon drug scandal. all of those seem to have been handled very poorly, and that i think is why it is time for him to go
you serious???
by woodublieve12
Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Demetriou to stand down after 2014 season

Squids wrote:SUCK IT SWANS

ANOTHER 70 YEARS OF FAIL FOR YOU!!!

and we'll still win a flag before carlton :D
by woodublieve12
Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Channel 7 announced by SANFL as preferred telecast partn

i guess you can't please everyone...
by woodublieve12
Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Channel 7 announced by SANFL as preferred telecast partn

i guess you can't please everyone...

... or anyone, judging by the incessant complaints.

The ABC no longer wanted the SANFL telecast rights as it no longer fits their left wing obsession with South Polynesian Women's Curling.

Channel 7 have stepped up to offer a better product in a variety of time slots. Anyone who thinks Port Vs Norwood is going to rate up against Friday night AFL is seriously deluded.

I guess that's the question - Is the viewership more important/beneficial than maximised attendance?
it will still be a big crowd!

What's wrong with more people watching at home??? You get much less watching at home on saturdays

times are changing folks...
by woodublieve12
Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.news.com.au/national/indonesian-justice-minister-amir-syamsuddin-says-he-may-revoke-schapelle-corbys-parole-after-sunday-night-story/story-fncynjr2-1226843744763

How ******* dumb are the Corby family - hope she goes back in - that would make me laugh!!!

Is it just me, or does this article just repeat the same thing 3 times to make the article seem longer?
nah not just you... thought the same thing...
by woodublieve12
Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Lets be completely honest here. Unless Bryan is added to the main event at WM, Batista vs Orton will go down as the worst main event in the PPV's history.
not that i can disagree with that. Bryan vs HHH makes alot of sense... I'm hoping he pulls double duty that night, if he beat hhh gets to go into the main event... something along those lines..
by woodublieve12
Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Bully wrote:hmmm, starting to notice a few boos towards goat man. I knew it was only a matter of time before the hype started to fade.

serious question. Are you watching the same raw as everyone else? :D
by woodublieve12
Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |