Search found more than 1608 matches

Return

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

can't believe it's taken me this long but i just started watching the american Office the other night... Almost 2 seasons in already, absolutely love it
by woodublieve12
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

can't believe it's taken me this long but i just started watching the american Office the other night... Almost 2 seasons in already, absolutely love it

Jim and Dwight's relationship is almost, almost as good as Jim and Pam's.

I love Creed. I love Stanley more. Oscar and Kevin's by play. :lol:

It's brilliant.

As usual Toby gets completely overlooked :lol:

Such a great show with no bad characters

he is definitely growing me :lol:

i honestly can't get enough of this show. Up to the 3rd season already
by woodublieve12
Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: All Australian Team

No real surprise here... Also would have been all Australian if not injured

https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/817833/rampe-named-most-courageous

The players heard he sat through a full Longmire pre game address and couldn't go past that as an act of courage. :D

you took about 10 minutes longer than i thought it would take for you to reply... But we got there :lol:
by woodublieve12
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No real surprise here... Also would have been all Australian if not injured

https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/817833/rampe-named-most-courageous

I thought he'd pole well.

:lol:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/000/681/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg
by woodublieve12
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 -2020

How happy would Brahma be there is no promotion this year??? I know when they make grand finals in the past they usually like to take the easy way out and stay down :lol: :lol:

* how silly of me, it would be remiss of me to forget how they opted to stay down again this year when they were given the opportunity to go up again....
by woodublieve12
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 -2020

How happy would Brahma be there is no promotion this year??? I know when they make grand finals in the past they usually like to take the easy way out and stay down :lol: :lol:

* how silly of me, it would be remiss of me to forget how they opted to stay down again this year when they were given the opportunity to go up again.... Jealousy is a curse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On what planet would i be jealous of Brahma Lodge??? :lol: :lol:

You guys took the easy way in 2013 after you got smashed in a GF and you guys did it again this year. And will continue to try and be the big fish in a small pond...
by woodublieve12
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I really think it should start being position based. Why is Dusty, Bont and Danger picked as forwards, their main position is midfield...
by woodublieve12
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final Eagles v South

My first South game in 2 seasons (stopped going due the AFL mid-season draft making a mockery of the SANFL) and thought the first 2 and a 1/2 quarters were excellent, some of the best footy i've seen for a long time. South were brave but those youunger lighter bodies ran out of steam against a muture opposition, South finished the year as the third best team in the comp which was correct.

Never seen or heard so many South supporters at a game, if all those Southies sign up and become paying members next year we would be well underway to setting up the club for long-term sustained success.

Really good setup south have. have always liked the club as my mum has supported them her whole life... But since moving down there my girls and i go there nearly every thursday night for dinner... They love it. I even became a member as it just made sense with the discounts i get being one. I really hope get some success asap...
by woodublieve12
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: US

LOL

Lovely funny photo of the Orange man.

CNN a un reliable news source.

Especially with anchors like Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo.

Caught out too many times ratings have dropped have lost all credibility only a small flock of sheep and goats following the network.

I used to be one of the sheep once and watch some of their reports. LOL.

CNN is on top of the MSM list as FAKE NEWS.

I have been watching cnn and fox news of late as i just got fox... Dear lord there is anything more bias than the Fox News channel... Absolute puss
by woodublieve12
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Went to the Victory hotel in Sellicks last night. Never been there before... It was awesome. Loved the food, the service and sitting outside after our meal with an incredible view...
by woodublieve12
Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Shit act either way. Me, I wouldn't be able to let it slide without either a) the gym knowing, b) the police knowing, c) the shit parents knowing that you know.
Yeah, I will be acting on it if I see it again, I just thought I'd ask around as maybe I was being a bit precious. I don't think the proprietor or other patrons would object to the kids sitting inside in colouring in or keeping amused by themselves, it wouldn't bother me the slightest and I'd take that over an abduction.

Tell them to join a gym that has a creche or put their kids in OSHC if they want to go to the gym

Yeah, just gotta find out which parent it is and whether it's a regular thing.

I didn't stay at home last nigh t so I didn't get to the gym this morning to check it out.

https://media.tenor.com/images/b87ee6032736626702ac5a863c358cb8/tenor.gif
by woodublieve12
Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

people are using binoculars :lol: :lol: :lol:
by woodublieve12
Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Coaching again
by woodublieve12
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

amber_fluid wrote:
Johno6 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Coaching again

i cant remember if i had good memories or bad memories against your coaching...

If he lost it was the umpires fault ;)

:lol: I had very good memories
by woodublieve12
Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When fox news cuts you off mid sentence and says it's nonsense. you know you are in strife...

I love the fact he's claiming fraud only in the states he lost hahaha!!!

bye bye trump
by woodublieve12
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Armchair expert wrote:Guys, use your brains for one second, they aren't dishing out the big stuff, they are saving it for the supreme court.

Guys, use your brains for one second, Trump LOST!!!!
by woodublieve12
Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Coaching again

Whereabouts?

Under 18's at Plympton...
by woodublieve12
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Armchair expert wrote:Hey Magellan

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibU5KVF ... =emb_title

by woodublieve12
Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good old Bone spur Donny :lol: :lol:
by woodublieve12
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Armchair expert wrote:Guys, use your brains for one second, they aren't dishing out the big stuff, they are saving it for the supreme court.

why wait??? At the moment their is zero credible evidence. Why not be open and show us what you got????

Oh that's right Trump hasn't got anything...
by woodublieve12
Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 Retirements and delistings / trade talk

valleys07 wrote:Miles Pfitzner tweeting that a deal for Aliir Aliir has been reached. Sydney to recieve Port's future 2nd rounder.

by woodublieve12
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

In the office today, and glanced up at my 2020 yearly planner...... what a waste of time that was putting it up on the wall.

I'm checking the T's & C's of 2021 before I agree to go into it.

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/9515448576/h0F7E39DE/funny-meme-about-2020-never-ending-dec-31-2020-1159-dec-31-2020-1160
by woodublieve12
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Out for a bike ride at lunch time got passed by another cyclist, not uncommon for someone so unfit like myself, except the guy only had one leg :oops:

:lol: my brother stood a guy from walkerville once with one hand... Thought it would be an easy day, proceeded to get one of the biggest baths he's ever had :lol:
by woodublieve12
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Has anyone played Assasin Creed Valhalla??? Looks amazing, but i haven't played any of the others. Would that matter? Valhalla is on my Christmas list, I will play it after Spiderman Miles Morales. I don't think it matters if you haven't played any other AS games as Valhalla is not related too them.

I got Spiderman MM Sunday choosing it over Valhalla. So good too have another Spiderman game on PS4 which is pretty much plays the same as Spiderman PS4 with some differences.

Spiderman looks amazing...

I downloaded Valhalla last night... Can't wait to play it tonight... My step bro started playing it yesterday and says i't incredible
by woodublieve12
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

I still can't see a full lockdown. If it does happen Marshall and Spurrier would virtually be announcing they're incompetent for not implementing it two days early when it seemed an abvious thing to do.
Hope I'm wrong as I'm rostered on for 2.30am closes on Thursday and Friday nights. :YMPRAY:

Its only incompetent to a certain section of the public, other will feel their incompetent because a lockdown is to extreme, others will think a lockdown is too early.

Any decision they make different to the status quo is going to be deemed incompetent to a section of the community.

if the numbers go up every day til friday, we will be back in lockdown like before... The government wont f*** around...
by woodublieve12
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Might have to try it again, we had banned them after being served borderline frozen chips.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

as i said the food is good... but not great. I haven't had any issues with any of my meals except the sometime forget not to put sauce on my daughters burger...

I have to say it was pretty cool watching south train last night with my youngest while she was asking questions about what they are doing...
by woodublieve12
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I know i've put it on here before... But i go to Jimmy Deanes at south adelaide almost on a weekly basis. My girls love it... Food isn't too bad but the real bonus is the staff. They all are magnificent... I usually get the same table every time so i can have a few pints and watch the girls play on the playground.

Would recommend it for families
by woodublieve12
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your clubs best 22

Sydney :

BEST 22
B: Jake Lloyd, Dane Rampe, Callum Mills
HB: Jordan Dawson, Lewis Melican, Harry Cunningham
C: Oliver Florent, Josh Kennedy, Justin McInerney
HF: Isaac Heeney, Sam Reid, Nick Blakey
F: Tom Papley, Lance Franklin, Will Hayward
R: Callum Sinclair, Luke Parker, George Hewett
Inter: Tom McCartin, James Rowbottom, Ryan Clarke, Dylan Stephens
Emerg: Robbie Fox, Hayden McLean, Tom Hickey, Sam Wicks

https://footyology.com.au/tale-of-the-tape-for-your-afl-team-in-2021-sydney/

Hand them the flag now.

correct it's just a formality
by woodublieve12
Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 AFL season - Round 1, tips & banter

Spargo wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:We won’t win this. But gee we have some talented kids

Still a quarter to go haha.
by woodublieve12
Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 2 wrangling

The Dark Knight wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:So which swan rookie will be nominated for rising star award this week?
@woodublieve12
Braeden Campbell is the round two Rising Star Nomination.

Kid is a jet.

I reckon McDonald and Chad Warner will get nominations by the end of the year too.
by woodublieve12
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 4

Nick Cox is a gun
by woodublieve12
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That’s bloody awesome. I needed that
by woodublieve12
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFLW 2021

Heard discussion about the idea last Sunday arvo on ABC radio.

The idea of having the week's break before the GF has merit, irrespective of the concussion perspective.

Air time to local leagues, fresher players for GF, Get done with all the awards rubbish in the first week etc.

So mid year bye, pre finals bye, pre GF bye?

No the talk was about getting rid of the pre finals bye and have the bye before the GF instead.
I dont mind it, anything that gets rid of the pre finals bye is fine by me.
I think most coaches besides Beveridge would like the pre finals bye gone, still an *premiership, much like Bob Murphy's *medal.
Scrap all pre byes. Dumb idea.
by woodublieve12
Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 9

The missing piece has gone missing
by woodublieve12
Sat May 15, 2021 10:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Losing my job. Won’t go into details. But it’s been an ongoing investigation over 7 months which could’ve been done in a week. Also added on fake allegations so they don’t have to pay me out when the group are made redundant at the end of this year. 13 years down the drain. Treated like shit. And made a scapegoat.
I’ve essentially been off work for 6 months while they “investigated”. The financial and emotional toll has been huge

**** em'
Is there anything you can do?
That's bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Probably not. I’ve got a meeting with my union tomorrow
by woodublieve12
Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 13

Umpires winding back the clock #freekickhawthorn
by woodublieve12
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL ROUND 16 ARE WE OR ARENT WE

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:The bulldogs are a protected species.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

You don’t say.
by woodublieve12
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2021

OK who’s closer to a flag, Port or Adelaide??

There’s an argument that is Adelaide given they have or are bottomed out where as in my opinion Port are about to start their slide

As Booney has pointed out their bottom tier of players don’t give them enough and watching their reserves there not a lot there apart from blokes who’ve been there for the journey (Hartlett). Yes Port have got some top end talent who will be around for a few years Wines/Dixon/ Rozee but there other top end talent will be gone sooner rather than later (boak/ Grey)

I know this post might be seen as a troll post but it’s a genuine feeling that the next 3 years are going to be dark for supporters of the two SA AFL franchises.
Neither will win a flag in the next decade.
by woodublieve12
Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2021

I highly doubt the AFL would put the season on hold because 2 out of 18 teams can't play at home. Nothing's really changed in Melbourne since last week where they staged the usual number of games.

Having said that I'm all for getting rid of the silly pre-finals bye.

Why are they allowed to travel?
Surely it’s not essential?

Either is the QLD Premier going to Tokyo but hey :roll:

Exactly
They want us to follow their strict rules but make exemptions for the high and mighty!
I am pretty sure securing thousands of jobs and billions of dollars for the economy by holding these olympics are pretty essential
by woodublieve12
Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary final Glenelg v South

I know but when we’ve been first to the footy we don’t get the same reward, see Pink and McBean in the last five minutes
If anything south are getting a rough go of it.

What about the 2016 AFL grand final? Any opinions on the umpires in that game?
Nothing is or will ever be as bad as that. Seen more unbiased umpires in India when a bookie hands them some cash. There will be a 30 for 30 documentary about that grand final and the corruption behind it in a few years

#notsalty
by woodublieve12
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New job.
Awesome kids
Amazing partner
And a new baby due in March.

Things are finally looking up
by woodublieve12
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 AFL Grand Final

Matt Stevic for his second Norm Smith

Hope the Demons win by 2134325 points
by woodublieve12
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 AFL Grand Final

Get off Bulldogs. Can’t win flags when you don’t have the umpires kicking goals for you. Magnificent from the Dees. Congratulations to all the long suffering Melbourne supporters.
by woodublieve12
Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Having my first son yesterday. Couldn’t be prouder and happier. Mum and baby are doing amazing
by woodublieve12
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 - 2022

Can we all just appreciate that Isaac Heeney’s 3 second quarter goals were all snapped superbly on his non-preferred left boot. Class
by woodublieve12
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 3 - 2022

Are you guys even watching the dogs defence or you just bitching for the sake of it
by woodublieve12
Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The swans were never this boring
by woodublieve12
Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 5

Vamos wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:.

Bashed Crab & Invincible 5, that's pretty random dude :lol:

Not my best work. But that’s the best O’wen’ and 5 I could find in
Such short notice.
Beers are good :lol:
by woodublieve12
Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ANZAC Round 6

Paddy McCartin is all good after the swans being super cautious after a head kncok
by woodublieve12
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |