Search found more than 1608 matches

Return

Re: ANZAC DAY ROUND 6 - live scores, results & chit chat.

daysofourlives wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Adam Goodes.... Class

Pity he doesnt show any when he's attacking 13 yr old girls

You are a dead set flog.......
by woodublieve12
Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pure SANFL ladder

this thread is on par with Nurses (desk calendar) Jokes, Antidotes, etc (no pics) and Damn you auto correct :lol: . Did MightyEagles have anything to do with this thread? ;)
by woodublieve12
Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wedding Venue

mine was under 15k... pretty special day... wife got her dress online for $160... looked a treat... ripper day, the beer taps stuffed up and everyone was getting stubbies or cans... so that was even better... no extra cost.
by woodublieve12
Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans 2014

gonna have to take a big scalp like hawthorn to make top 4 from here, but certainly will make finals and no team will want to be playing them first week

Freo is the time I don't want my mob playing. Sydney would be my first choice.

regards,

REB
i wouldn't mind facing geelongin the finals if this happened again ;)

/lgYw2qGgQRQ
by woodublieve12
Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Herald Sun Team of the Century

Adam Goodes would surely get a look in??

Another one that would get more accolades if he lived in Victoria. Not exactly underrated or whatever but compare him to james hird for instance, similar sort of player but better in almost every way.
i know i'm a little bit bias but i reckon goodes is better then Hird (just)... Goodes would have to be one of the most versitile footballers ever... Can play every position on the field..

2× AFL Premiership (2005, 2012)
2× Brownlow Medal (2003, 2006)
3× Bob Skilton Medal (2003, 2006, 2011)
4× All Australian (2003, 2006, 2009, 2011)
Sydney leading goalkicker 2009-11
Ron Evans Medal 1999
Indigenous Team of the Century
by woodublieve12
Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division VI 2014

Failed Creation wrote:Gee, I love reading your weekly reviews!

yeah same... think he does a great job... Unlike the dilemma's my SC team are facing at the moment :(
by woodublieve12
Fri May 02, 2014 7:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Call me a big moments kinda guy- the best mark I have ever seen is Leo Barry in the 2005 Grand final .

For Speccies, although its debatable that he controlled it- Ablett over Pert in 1994.
you may find this a bit of a surprise but i totally agree... One of the biggest clutch moments going around...
by woodublieve12
Fri May 02, 2014 7:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i'm not sure if he's been mentioned yet, but i'm surpised i haven't seen Robert Harvey's name at least thrown up for consideration...Champion
by woodublieve12
Fri May 02, 2014 8:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Bombers4EVA wrote:It'll be ok for the B grade game. Then itll be a mud bit for the A's. Thats the norm these days for games played during winter.

who cares, if you don't like getting dirty go play chess... toughen up :D
by woodublieve12
Fri May 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 - live scores , results & what's gone down.

i have a bad feeling about the swans clash...
by woodublieve12
Fri May 02, 2014 2:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

Dangerfield will be a one club player.

Did porps get dropped from the sanfl team? Wouldn't be surprised if it's a johncock situation and he retires this week. Was piss poor against the bays

Dangerfield will be wearing Hoops one day and you know it.

regards,

REB
nah he'll join his good mate tippett next year :D
he'll be a handy pick up for our reserves.
by woodublieve12
Tue May 06, 2014 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

find it baffling because he hasn't done anything...
by woodublieve12
Tue May 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

Down to 95Kg's... Lost 7... Taking a bit longer then i thought but i'm really happy about it... It's pretty good now to actually use the belt now when i wear it and not just put it on cause it looks better :lol:
by woodublieve12
Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote: i finally hit the 10kg for my weight loss today... Pretty stoked. Down to 92kg...

Well done and happy birthday! That's a pretty awesome present to get for your birthday :)

cheers mate, umm it's not my birthday.

However it wouldn't be to bad to change my birth date from September 11th... :(
by woodublieve12
Thu May 08, 2014 9:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Former Demons player Liam Jurrah acquitted of charges in

bennymacca wrote:He did last year for a similar offence according to abc
http://ab.co/1l0neQA

:oops:
well it's about time he's done more time :lol:
by woodublieve12
Fri May 09, 2014 8:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hawks by plenty, Swans struggle at that pathetic ground. Time to bite the bullet and give ANZ the flick
Half that statement I hope you're wrong and the other half I totally agree... We have a ground which suits us and is world class... We don't even fill ANZ... At least we are a chance of filling the scg
by woodublieve12
Thu May 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i can't believe a round to celebrate women in our game and the Adelaide crows have the bye...
by woodublieve12
Fri May 09, 2014 1:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HH3

Hope you have a speedy recovery mate...

Don't worry when you awake from your op, johno6 will be there to get you back on your feet ;)
by woodublieve12
Sun May 11, 2014 8:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

Game of thrones fans will get this
by woodublieve12
Fri May 16, 2014 7:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Collingwood 2013

Three blokes for mine could hold their heads up - Captain Scott, Maxwell and Frost. The others were nowhere.
Last night also showed how much we miss Ben Reid. He could have been part of a dangerous three tall forward line - like the Crows had. Or gone down back to quell Jenkins, who is really starting to find his feet.
you know you're going rough when this bloke is a stand out
by woodublieve12
Fri May 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some stats
by woodublieve12
Mon May 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (TV Spoilers, NO BOOK SPOILER

Aryia Stark would have to be one of the cooler characters in the show! Ruthless...
by woodublieve12
Tue May 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 9 Discussion

i think we do sometimes :lol:
fair point... :)
by woodublieve12
Wed May 21, 2014 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Time for a ball re-design?

Do not touch the sherrin....
by woodublieve12
Thu May 22, 2014 3:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 10 - lives scores, results & chewing the fat.

i saw his highlights reel the other night and you don't just lose that. he'll turn it around soon and when he does, it's going to special to watch. He is a freak and anyone that thinks he's overrated doesn't know their footy.
his highlights are awesome... but there wouldn't be alot of them, well not enough to be on a mill... I have no doubt he'll turn around and i'll happily eat my words. until then he will be the guy who has amazing ability but hasn't done enough to warrant the paycheck and who is also injury prone...
by woodublieve12
Fri May 23, 2014 2:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawthorn 2014

I still think Hawthorn are the team to beat. You have Schoenmakers back in which then releases Gibson to do what he does best. Mitchell is the heart of that team! Roughy back takes focus off of Gunston (even though he had a cracker on the weekend) and then you have (I don't think he is 100%) Hodge just floating in between the 50's doing his thing.

Port and Sydney are playing great footy, but I only think Sydney (when both teams are fully fit) have the personel to take it to the Hawks.
Geelong anyone?

Yes, but they will need to finish top 4 or risk an away game to the ANZ or perhaps Adelaide Oval.

Although, coming from outside the top 4 this year might be more "doable" than previous years. Gold Coast might still hold onto 4th, do they get a mention anywhere?
edited for accuracy :(
by woodublieve12
Mon May 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawthorn 2014

shut up jerk

;)
by woodublieve12
Mon May 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

wife hit the 30 week mark yesterday... This pregnancy is flying by... Very active little thing.. Going nuts!!! Pretty cute when we ask our 21 month old daughter to give baby a kiss and she kisses my wife on the belly... And also she will put her hands on the belly and her face when she feels it kick is priceless... Then her trademark words are said "whoooooo's that?"

Wife is pretty over it... She is showing alot more this pregnance, to the point we reckon the docs got our due date wrong (which obviously they wouldn't have)
looking forward to meeting our new family member....
by woodublieve12
Tue May 27, 2014 3:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hamilton-Smith defects to Labor

Did Hamilton just do a Tippett??? :)
by woodublieve12
Wed May 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division VI 2014

you do a great job mate... I look forward to these every week.. I'm stoked I picked up the last spot in the comp. enjoying it...
cheers
by woodublieve12
Wed May 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Why a parcel posted from the Brisbane CBD on the 19th has only arrived here today.
Australia post - worst freight carrier going around, stick to letters!
They can't even do that either
Worst I've heard is 3 weeks to deliver a letter from Henley Beach to Blackwood :shock:
When I was in private practice in Ferntree Gully in Melbourne a patient who lived around the corner posted me a cheque.
Three weeks later it came back to her via The UK postal service as "Undeliverable" in the UK.

She then dropped it around personally , one, because she wasn't going to trust Australia Post again with it, and, two, to see my face when she handed me the return envelope...
surely there is more to this story ;) ;) ;) ;)
by woodublieve12
Wed May 28, 2014 12:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bennymacca wrote:For you maybe haha.

it's tough being one of the only swan supporters who write ni the swans forum. it's like talking to myself :lol:
by woodublieve12
Fri May 30, 2014 11:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11 Chat

Probably appropriate it's dreamtime at the G cause the tigers have been asleep for most the match
by woodublieve12
Sat May 31, 2014 9:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crows has done something the power hasn't yet. Beat a fully fit top 4 side :)
by woodublieve12
Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cracka wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Crows has done something the power hasn't yet. Beat a fully fit top 4 side :)

While it was a good win, I wouldn't call the suns a genuine top 4 side. Ports wins are still more impressive.

:LOL: i know mate... But they were in the top 4 before yesterday :)
by woodublieve12
Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11 Chat

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Another thing that annoys me - and i want to know if it's just me - but supporters who refer to players by their first names all the time like they know them.. WTF is up with that?!

What would you like them to call them Phantom???
by woodublieve12
Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

have i missed something or has PNU and walkerville been relegated 4 divisions?
by woodublieve12
Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cruises

bulldogproud2 wrote:Only one month away from my Mediterranean cruise now: Rome, Naples, Sicily, Athens, Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini, Ephesus.
Can't wait.

Cheers

:(
by woodublieve12
Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

still dont have higher crowds than us though...

meh ive never believed in having a go at anyone else for barracking for their side. or even laughing at a side in general. i mean imagine being a richmond supporter. cant kick a man when he is down like that.

the crows wont win a flag this year, im quite happy for port to win it. so long as you dont be smug cnts about it. deal? :D

If it was to occur, I'm not prepared to make promises that I can't keep. ;)

As for laughing at other supporters, as for taking it easy on Richmond/Carlton fans, **** that! I love heaping shit on both of them, they make me laugh and entertain me no end. :lol:
one of the great pleasures in life is ripping on people who follow clubs you hate...
by woodublieve12
Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No probs. phazed out by 2017. Swans will be fine
by woodublieve12
Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:yeah sorry...

**** hell, mate. dont have time for your incompetence ;)

:lol:

The dad cracks me up... The older brother is an interesting individual, one of the great rap songs :lol: ...
by woodublieve12
Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Look-a-likes

State Liberal leader Steven Marshall

Famous actor Alan Rickman
by woodublieve12
Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

SAPOL's work today
by woodublieve12
Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

There is no way you could do up the rah... New hospital is the only option and I personally should be against a new one
by woodublieve12
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sis in laws partner has a chest virus/cold/cough and is contagious... My wife is 32 weeks pregnant and my daughter is under the age of 2.

NOW WHY THE **** WOULD COME ANYWERE NEAR MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER WHEN YOU DON'T NEED TOO YOU STUPID BITCH !!!!!!!! CHUCK IN MY SIS IN LAW INTO MY GRIPE, SHE SHOULD ALSO KNOW BETTER!!!!

Now my wife is starting to feel crook!!! Thankfully my daughter hasn't felt crook yet...

I bloody hate sis in laws partner, she is a dead set piece of sh*t
:lol: Sorry, the content of the post isn't funny, and i'm sorry the wife is sick, but the passion in these sentences brought a smile to my face :)

In all seriousness though, very thoughtless, i have a few mates whose partners a pregnant at the moment or have little kids, and I wont go around them if im sick nor would I expect them to come bring their virus' to my daughter
From the moment i met this chick i have had a really bad feeling about her...

Very immature, attention seeker... Talks about sh*t....

Here's something else gave me the sh*ts,
i qoute some thing she said about my daughter.. "She's so cute i wanna punch her"..... Are you bloody serious??? Who says that...

On a funny note she has the ability to talk alot of crap and make stuff up which is pretty amusing.. More to the point i enjoy laughing at her not with her...
This is another true story... My birthday is september 11th... My wife talking about my birthday and what to get me (i obviously wasn't there) after a brief pause, spaz chimes in with (we already knew her for a year or two prior to this) "My nan and pop was supposed to be on that plane which flew into the towers"... YOU KIDDING ME OUT OF NO WHERE YOU BRING OUT THIS MASSIVE STATEMENT.... She was at my birthday the year before and never mentioned it... Spaz
There is sooooo many more, she the type of person where you could say you have a pussy cat, then she'll chime in with i have a tiger... spaz
she has also put on heaps of weight and always wears inappropriate attire... fat spaz...
by woodublieve12
Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Another one...

"i have cradle cap"... Mother in law replies, "you can't, only babies get that and you are an adult. You have dandruff"... Spaz responds "nah i definitely have cradle cap"... Mother in law just rolls her eyes.

Mother in law has been a peadiatric nurse for roughly 30 years....
by woodublieve12
Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |