Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Official ins/outs for the clubs? There hasn't been much discussion on here regarding actual movements, only speculations.
Faulkner and taylor to kadina

Jamie solly, Bradley hood. Ricki thomas and steven drainer to united. The last 2 are b graders at best. Would hope united wouldn't be paying tgese 2 to much. If anything at all

With Taylor moving to kadina how many clubs has he played at.
He got a few under his belt. Give his all at each club though. My understanding was he wanted to stay at hamley but after the club losing about 6 players prior to his decision and not really recruiting any.he didnt want a season like the first one out there. I heard he done the right thing my notifying neutron etc and explaining his situation. U only get 1 crack at ya footy career so y not experience a few clubs , meet new new people play different standards etc. Nothing wrong with some variety in life I would say.

Ever thought about playing div 1 saafl?
by footys the winner
Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

Can confirm that both CAREY and LINDSAY both withdrew, they trained once and loved it then both no shows last night. Coach must have got in their ears IMHO. Doesn't matter though the HFL squad is looking very strong indeed.

The last part is just stupid! Not to mention these blokes have never previously been considered good enough to get an invite to the central division squad before but now all of a sudden they're needed...? They jump at the chance and attend training and still get bagged?! Injuries are just that at least their hats were in the ring.
The Hills haven't done an inter league game in 5 or so years Champ, so not sure what central division squad you're talking about mate. Can you tell us their injuries then? Not sure how you know so much when you're stated club is Gawler Central. :?

So there has been NO interleague or representative football played or attempted in the last five years in which HFL players were invite to or participated in? Thank you for your compliment, I do know a lot for a Tigers man.

I can tell you their injureies yes but then I'd have to kill you.
There has been NO interleague in the past 5 years, there has however been zone footy which the central div have a bye for hence why those players are nominated. So tell me what interleague or rep footy you have witness in the past. 5 years?
Hahaha mate you're a twit, go troll on the Barossa Forum
by chopper7
Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |