Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Round 11 - Norwood v Glenelg @ Coopers Stadium (Sat 21/6

Knives being sharpened maybe.
You love it, don't ya? Wish I could be brave and not declare who I support, yet at the same time make imbecilic comments presumably for fun.
On the Tiges, I reckon we found a new rock bottom today. Worse than mid 90s rubbish. Really hope coaches and players are as embarrassed as me

Yep . What goes around comes around hey. A supporter base with many many loud mouths happy to dish it out but expect nothing in return.

I am bemused about how many just bag the club all the time.

You have been very brave declaring your team by the way. ;)
Ha, you are confusing us with the crows. But we, like all clubs, have moron supporters. Most with loud mouths.
I just find it amusing that you love the anonymity of this forum, yet still think your opinion counts. Strikes me as a tad trollish.

And you don't ?Or is that your real name. Gold.

Anyway as you rightly say all have morn supporters , some more than others.
by Bounce of the ball
Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 13 - LIVE SCORES

did they swap jumpers at dogshit park?
by stampy
Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R4: Norwood v Glenelg - Friday 15 April @ Coopers

NORWOOD
Norwood midfielder Mat Suckling will miss Friday night’s blockbuster against Glenelg with hamstring tightness.
Suckling’s return is unknown at this stage as he will undergo further examination from club medicos in the next 48 hours.
Speedy wingman Anthony Wilson returns from his hamstring strain for the 7.40pm bounce at Coopers Stadium while Ed Smart, Matthew Nunn and Alex Forster are all a chance to play their first IGA League match of the year.
Solid midfielder Peter Bampton is the only certain exclusion as he has been sent back to the Reserves.
Ruckman Sam Baulderstone will play his 50th IGA League match since arriving from the Mount Compass Football Club.

League
F: Persinos, Ferreira, Dawe
HF: Donohue, Johnston, Smart
C: Cachia, Panos, Fuller
HB: Roocke, Georgiou, Wilson
B: Bode, Levicki, Jefferies

R: Baulderstone, Kirwan, Webber
INT: Pascoe, M. Nunn, Denmead, A. Forster, Bartlett
IN: Wilson, Smart, M. Nunn, A. Forster
OUT: Suckling (hamstring), Bampton

Reserves
Peter, Giannini, Richards, Villis, T. Forster, Baldasso, Chippendale, Derham, Mitchell, Olsson, Cross, Bampton, Hupfield, Carter, Pitman, Viney, Auciello, Llewellyn, Miller. EMG – Ladhams, Zeni, Mozuras.

Under-18
Ariek, Astbury, Ball, Bielby, Blades, Breden, Carroll, Coles, DiStefano, Fahlbusch-Moore, George, Gerloff, Giro, Hewson, Hillcoat, Iannucci, Ladhams, Maxwell, North, Nunn, Nurton, Pedro, Pippett, Pisani, Siviour, Smith, Stewart, Zeni.

GLENELG
Former Sturt forward Ziggy Vitkunas could play his first IGA League match for Glenelg against Norwood at Coopers Stadium on Friday night.
Vitkunas, who kicked 77 goals for Mount Compass in the Great Southern Football League last year, played 11 League matches for the Double Blues between 2011 and 2014.
The 25-year-old – who measures in at 189cm and 90kg - has been named on the Tigers’ five-man extended interchange bench along with fellow inclusion Brad Merrett.
Former Crow James Sellar returns to the Bays’ back six after being a late withdrawal for the win against West in Round 2 due to a groin strain.
Former St Kilda forward Terry Milera has been sidelined by a groin ailment suffered against the Bloods on April 3.

League
F: Rioli, Alleway, Kirkby
HF: Sawford, Scott, Koster
C: Johansen, Snook, Joseph
HB: O’Keeffe, Agnew, Curran
B: Montgomery, Sellar, Howard

R: McGinty, Reinbrecht, Bradley
INT: Vitkunas, Nicholson, Proud, McFarlane, B. Merrett
IN: Sellar, B. Merrett, Vitkunas
OUT: Milera (groin)

Reserves
Chalmers, Christopher, Earl, Edwards, Galley, Godden, Haarsma, Hampton, Hill, Hosie, J. Pitt, Kenny, M. Merrett, McIntyre, Nason, Raikiwasa, Redden, Scharenberg, Sumner, Woodall, Woolard.

Under-18
Bonnici, J. Boyle, Buchanan, Cox, Dukalskis, Edwards, Evans, Fogarty, Hinge, McCabe, McCarthy, McCreery, McKay, Mackie, Martini, May, Milera, Morgan, Neal-Bullen, Pink, Plenty, Satala, Trembath, Walker, Yates.
by Dutchy
Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |