Search found more than 1028 matches

Return

Re: Crows 2015

Im saying the sled incident was stupid because they shouldn't be near each other while using them. Doesn't matter if other clubs use them unsafely as well.

Kickinit apparently is saying the sled incident is stupid because it hit Reilly in the head, hence why I am now distancing myself from him.

I thought you were saying the incident to reilly was caused by the sled.
Van Berlos injury last year was the sled.
We are going well here tonight.
by stan
Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

dedja wrote:We'll see the Liberal Party on a milk carton soon the way we're going ... where the hell are they?

Lol its a bit like that. Captain Jay is stinking it up bad and nothing from the other side.

If they could of kept Marshell this quiet during the last election they probably would have won!
by stan
Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Premiership Odds SANFL 2015 & free bet offer

saintal wrote:Norwood and Sturt are overs. The two reserves teams are unders. WWT the other interesting one.

Adelaide reserves will struggle a bit more than last season. A lot more kids on the list with experience gone.
by stan
Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

i thought it was a typo when i saw Gold in front in of Coast... I just got accustomed to seeing West in front of Coast when it came to recreational drugs in the AFL...

Yep only West Coast have ever done any sort of Drugs. Its only a problem in Perth. Melbourne and Sydney are clean cities. There are no drugs in Adelaide because the simple folk can't use them .

of course they are clean, Ben Cousins has it all...
Lol and his mate hunt apparently.
by stan
Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I do enjoy tits oh I mean a read of titus.

Tits are good all the time.
by stan
Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do we need SANFL reserves???

I think just have league reserves and under 17s. If a kid ant playing reserves buy the time he is 18 or 19 then he won't make it anyway. So having 18yos mixing in with the older blokes in the reserves would fast track them if thay are going to be any good. If they take a bit longer to develop well thay are going to play 30 or 40 senior reserves games and it will make them better players for it. And we can't send players back to the a saafl or country leagues as it's hard to get them in the first place. And the coaches are trying to train the players to there game plain.
Hang on dont we have under 18s?
by stan
Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: submarines

I received a flyer in the post the other day about saving the subs. I understand that the SA government will try and fight to the end for the subs to be built here but I believe that its all a waste of time.

In fact having Germany and France provide any sort of documents would be a waste od time as I truly believe that the Federal Government has already made a deal with Japan. And this was a deal made sometime ago.
by stan
Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS 2015

RustyCage wrote:According to Rowie on 5AA this morning Davis and Cameron were about to sign for the Cows but something happened at the last minute....

Oh well if Rowie said it then take it to the bank lol.

Also they are both still contracted hence they could not of actually signed with the crows as such.
by stan
Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

Pyne you are a disgrace and I for one await for your press conference Wednesday arvo.
Whoa man, bit heavy for Monday. Whats the poodle up to now?

I believe that Pyne is saying if he doesn't get his University reforms through the Parliament he is going to take the sledgehammer through the funding of Scientists
Oh so nothing really new hes just being himself then.
by stan
Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Predictions - and discussion - in lead up to 2015 season

They blew their dosh on blow, you blew yours on Bud.
we have plenty :D and when we get into trade period at the end of this season we'll get some one good :D

seriously though. he earned his paycheck last season... the buddy trade hasn't failed, the players around him did on the big stage with the exception of a few...
The buddy trade? I think you mean free agency purchase [emoji6]
by stan
Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: World Cup 2015

locky801 wrote:Watson and Wahab charged by the ICC for their on field battle.

FFS let it go, 2 guys having a red hot go for their country

One of the best contests between a bowler and batsmen for sometime. This is what the game needs so it wont die and the ICC charge them......
by stan
Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sack Chuck

Can we sack another 25 people?
by stan
Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Trevor Marmalade made it funny by having funny comments only at certain points. Almost like a special comments guest.
by stan
Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2015

Port supporters, does Butcher get a gig round 1 after today?

I think he probably does. His work rate against West Coast was outstanding but only manger 2 goals I think? With very poor delivery that day. Again today he worked his ass off when most of the other forward were very 'Lack luster' and to kick 5 in the last Trial before round 1 probably ticks the last box.

Apparently ever since his been with Port his never been able to do a pre-season till this year, may be he'll reap the rewards.

Real hard game to access today. I'm sure Valleys will give a good wrap of it. I actually thought the Crows were quite good. I certainly didn't see that coming.
Even as a Crows supporter I'm waiting for Valleys wrap. Its a pity he doesn't write for the Advertiser as I might start reading it again if he were.
I know its crazy right? He analyzes the game from a few different areas and uses his knowledge of the team and the game im his write up. Un heard of in Adelaide because you wouldn't get anything near that in the fish wrapper.
by stan
Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

This hot chick is loud as **** on the tram. Would be given me the total shits but I have a good view of here rack wih her lovely low cut top.
by stan
Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: submarines

Its almost like a scare campaign with the Collins class subs. They had an initial desgin issue, but since this was rectified they have been a very good set of subs.

Much better that the general mass would know.
by stan
Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I wasnt aware that apparently Labor had an election promise of 100k new jobs by next year. I would say they would be in the negative at the moment as currently they are reducing the public service numbers.
by stan
Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 4 stuff

bennymacca wrote:i do agree that our early season draw is very good though. gotta make hay whilst the sun shines though.

Very true. You cant contril the draw so do you best with the hand that you have beem dealt.
by stan
Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 3

Like the way we went about our football on the weekend. Really worked hard to create inside. I think our plan to allow freo to get as much ball as possible worked well.

I also think our clearance work was pretty good. I think again giving Mundy, Fyfe and Hill huge amouts of space paid off in a big way.

We really did well. Im now looking more forward to the rest of the season and also slamimg mu head into a brick wall and perhaps getting hit by a car.
by stan
Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 5 stuff

Coincidence Malthouse breaks the record against Collingwood

Nothing like controlling every aspect of the game including the midweek story lines

;)

Always enjoy ur previews Boonet much better than anything main stream media does
Its not a coincidence because the AFL asked him who he wantu to come up against when he broke it.
by stan
Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood VS Adelaide

Wedgie wrote:Maybe Norwood will get offered something to make them back flip again.

Unfortunately I tend to agree with you. We will talk a big game now but will get offered something and fold again.
by stan
Mon May 04, 2015 9:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

woodublieve12 wrote:
stan wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:the wiggles. saw them yesterday with my wife and daughters.

Did they do big red car?

i don't think so :(

F*&^#$& sellouts.
by stan
Fri May 08, 2015 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 Adelaide v Port Balaklava Sunday 1.10pm

meh
I look at comments such as these and on one hand, I get the whole "No AFL in the SANFL" thing but then we wouldn't have an opportunity like we have this weekend to showcase some of the state's best football talent in our back yard.
No other club in the history of the SANFL has ever had the initiative to cater for the regional crowd in this area by playing a match for premiership points in Balaklava.
We're chuffed to have it, even if it isn't a "traditional" SANFL club competing. We've put in so much time and effort into preparing to host it and we're looking forward to holding it on Sunday. Jam your apathy.
On good on you guys. Like I said I hope you get a good turnout. Will be good for your club and the people from around the area to see the game.
by stan
Tue May 12, 2015 3:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

this time last week I thought al crows supporters were dead or didn't have access to the internet.

now its like they are all alive and well and on Asian speed internet connections
this time last week I thought crows haters were alive and well and on Asian speed internet connections.

now its like they are dead or don't have access to the internet.

Amazing what a week in footy can do eh :D
Im a crow hater and Im here all year round.
by stan
Wed May 13, 2015 8:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:@booney

not having his AFL rd preview up

Yeah whats he doing working or some crap like that.
by stan
Fri May 15, 2015 8:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pyne now having a crack at the SA premier and treasurer. The finger pointing is upon us now. Great his means nothing will.be achieved and it will be a blame game for about another yeah. Excellent result for all.
by stan
Wed May 20, 2015 10:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:#BringBackWayneSwan

Bring back Peter Costello.
by stan
Wed May 20, 2015 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Opposition leader Watch

Celebration time !!!!

Snakey Billy boy Shorten was on the radio this morning. He was using his Instagram account while on radio. So that's 2 things he can do now !!!!! Back stab 2 prime minsters......and use Instagram. God this country is looking great for the future now............................................................

He isn't running the country!
Remember your mate , the right wing religious fanatic .

Peacock/Howard/Peacock/Hewson/Downer/Howard/Nelson/Turnbull/Abbot!!! some greats just to name a few

he WAS running the country. And wants to AGAIN run the country
Bill Shorten?

So your saying the opposition leader wants to run the country? Well I'll be damned, we surely didn't see that coming.
by stan
Sat May 23, 2015 11:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[quote="stan"]Joe Hockey om Q&A last night. Got a roasting, did okish but some of his answers worried me a bit.

For starters what he and all politician's believe double dipping is almost scares me. Referring to his living allowances that he pays to his wife for the house they own and the use of maternity leave. The issue is this is ome that both sides of politics exploit. Just shows where the country is at.

Exactly.
Try this on for size: Couple with kids lives apart because they can get more money from Centrelink that way. Say they are no longer together, but in truth, they are. Centrelink finds out, prosecutes and politicians tell us "these are the people we are trying to catch out, bludgers in the system", we all nod our heads and say, "they deserved to be caught". Both couples are playing the system to take advantage of government resources - one is just better connected and richer than the other.

Disgraceful from Hockey for defending it. Disgraceful from any politicians that are doing it.
I just couldn't believe the way he came out and said it and was like "is there a problem wih that". Almost unbelievable.

Its funny because he is probably using he system within he law. But he believes a mother who has a job which provides additional maternity leave and claims he government maternity leave, which is also within the law, are routing the system and double dipping. Which I have no issue with if your from the private sector. If you have got a good job with a good company which provides good benefits, then good luck you.

The hypocrisy is almost as good as Mark Stevens amd his Will Minson tweets.

Let me be clear, I am by no means a Labor voter. This just really runs me the wrong way.
The net cost to the tax payer, and the net return to Joe Hockey's wife, would be the same if Joe rented a house from some other owner, and his wife rented her house to a stranger, but it is not a good look.

On the other hand, she gets a good tenant and he gets a good landlady!

Sorry Psyber but what a load of rubbish. How you could possibly justify this is just ridiculous.[/quote]
Bang. 4 runs through the covers.
by stan
Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2015

Sloane was a good start. I didn't think he was the risk of jumping ship.
by stan
Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Between this cap and both sides getting there noses in the trough it's clear why this country is going to hell on a hand basket.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
by stan
Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

State budget week. Can't wait guys I'm very excited to see how much more stuffed our state will be. ;)
by stan
Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another little one...Round 12

How about Nic Nat getting a free for being blocked at a ball up (then a 50m penalty and goal), he wasn't even the designated ruckman at that stopage FFS!! He was trying to go third man up and Chaplin did the right thing to block his run. Should never be a free kick.
Free kick wasn't there but the 50 was funny because Chaplin is a wanker.
by stan
Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another little one...Round 12

The Dark Knight wrote:Mark Stevens you flog, get of my television screen FFS.

A hahaha Stevo. adding nothing to the conversation.
by stan
Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

carey wrote:What the f**k is with the youth of today?

Went out for tea on the way to the footy, Next to us was a table of 9 young lads and 7 of them were sitting there on they're phones the whole time. Hardly a conversation heard at all. Couldn't believe it.

Yep. Turning into weirdos.
by stan
Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Developments/Projects in SA

17 stories is bugger all. you are 1km from the CBD ffs
Even we mild claustrophobes don't like to feel closed in while driving through the streets. [emoji38]
It must come from being only one generation away from being a rural dweller on both sides of my family!

I must be careful about being "anti-development" now, as I've been going out with Martin H-Smith's' sister for a few months.
Careful mate she might start batting for the other team at a moments notice [emoji6]
by stan
Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Opposition leader Watch

This bloke is a pure gift to the liberal party
by stan
Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R12: North v Port - Saturday @ Prospect

Wedgie wrote:North in an upset by one point.

Kane Mitchell to miss the open goal to win the game by kicking it out on the full.
by stan
Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 14 - Normal transmission has resumed

woodublieve12 wrote:No franklin, no Tippett, no mcglynn, Richards out cold and Rohan does hammy.

Very gutsy win. Go you bloods!!!

I think you were better off without Tippet. Sam Reid was really good.
by stan
Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is Danger gone???

marbles wrote:Dangerfield to Fremantle I heard :)

To Sydney. He has family there [emoji6]
by stan
Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah nah.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk
by stan
Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Ashes

Brodlach wrote:Lyon on after 11 overs, this game being played in the sub continent :shock:

About the same amount of bounce.
by stan
Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 15 and we're into the home stretch

I love Swanny guys. Hes a fat blob that is a footballer and not an athlete and never pretended to be anything else. Loves the piss and getting hammered and in the end doesnt give a ****.

by stan
Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh wait a sec a food wholesaler will open up with up to a whooping 50 jobs!

SA is saved. Well done to our heros in the state government. .....
by stan
Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Geelong 2015

I bloody hate Eddie but hell hes a good operator.

by stan
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Collingwood 2014

Be interesting to see how bad it is.

Any thoughts on Adams' incident?
I knew what he was trying to do - get some more balance by planting his knee on the ground. But...that's not what he did and it looks bloody bad.
Adams was trying to knee him in the head and suceeded. I think he is in trouble but should get a reduced suspension because Westhoff is a flog [emoji6]

On another viewing, you're right, he did. And twice.
Two games.
Maybe one game. Two down one because he has a hair cut you can set your watch to. No man bun means a reduction of at least 1 game.
by stan
Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Phil Walsh murdered

I think this should be debated some place else.

by stan
Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood FC statement

As a supporter is fair to say it’s rather disappointing that one of our members and or supporters would racially vilify anyone. But to eco Johns comments, one idiot should not taint the entire group. I also will say I don’t recall hearing anything at all in this nature that was directed toward the Port runner/plodder.
Firstly, lets just for a second put aside the No AFL in the SANFL fight, yes I agree and we all get it, but just in this moment this is not the issue. Also yes he was breaking the rules and yes Port is have will always be a bunch of scumbags from the Wharf. But I for one am very disappointed that a Norwood supporter has chosen the avenue of racial abuse.
Its simply not on and we as a club wont tolerate this and as a football community it also shouldn’t be tolerated.
Simply has no place for it in our game.
by stan
Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

400 people out of work today.
300 with pathology SA and another 100 with ASC.

The left will blame the right. The right will blame the left. The state will blame the feds. The feds will blame the state and in the end there will be 400 people without jobs that we can add to our 8.2% unemployment.

by stan
Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |