Search found 524 matches

Return

Re: Things that you don't understand

OnSong wrote:What is happening? I don't like change!

I did warn you! But you were probably too busy hacking a golf ball out of a bunker or two.... ;)
by heater31
Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What is happening? I don't like change!

:lol:

I hate change more than anyone! I've been using this new layout for about 3 or 4 weeks and there are still certain things I do the old way out of habit and then realise it's not there anymore, I have to re-train my brain :lol: ! In saying that - I'm not the brightest spark when it comes to interwebby things, so you lot will probably get it in no time! ;)

I do love the like button and the recent topic replies - and the fact that ALL The smilies are back! :partyman: :YMPARTY: :-BD

I like that all the links boxed up at the bottom of the page too, including the Facebook and Tweeter links. It looks a lot more spread out.

Well done Diss - he's spent A LOT of time on this so you lot better bloody appreciate it!
by Footy Chick
Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What is happening? I don't like change!

:lol:

I hate change more than anyone! I've been using this new layout for about 3 or 4 weeks and I still can't get used to it!

When you've been using the same layout with your eyes closed for 8 years - anything is going to take a little getting used to ;)

I was gonna say "you cant teach old dogs new tricks"....but it seems very derogatory when said to a lady.....so i wont ;)
by HH3
Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

however i do like the the like button...
by woodublieve12
Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Jockey Challenge

Brodlach wrote:Taken Michael Walker @ $7,thought that was big overs

Also D'Avila at Townsville

Walkers first mount is a late scratching at the barrier :shock: :twisted: :roll:
by Brodlach
Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

OnSong wrote:
heater31 wrote:Bloody hell and you two play golf :shock: ;)

Rarely deal with calculations above one when it comes to gang bangs.

haha

i am always just two people short of a threesome.
by bennymacca
Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

Woman:
Do you drink beer?

Man: Yes

Woman:
How many beers a day?

Man:
Usually about 3

Woman:
How much do you pay per beer?

Man: $5.00 which includes a tip

(This is where it gets scary !)

Woman:
And how long have you been drinking?

Man:
About 20 years, I suppose

Woman:
So a beer costs $5 and you have 3 beers a day which puts your spending each

month at $450. In one year, it would be approximately $5400 …correct?

Man:

Correct

Woman:

If in 1 year you spend $5400, not accounting for inflation, the past

20 years puts your spending at $108,000, correct?

Man:

Correct

Woman:

Do you know that if you didn’t drink so much beer, that money could have

been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting

for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could have now bought a

Ferrari?

Man:

Do you drink beer?

Woman:

No

Man:

Where’s your Ferrari....?
by locky801
Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2013

its all about charity

I'm happy to accept that, you would know what charity is all about. A very charitable draw got you to a prelim in 2012.

Millions and Millions of dollars as opposed to a few easy games.... yep very comparable. Port have done extremely well off field for the past 18 months but before that were a stain on the comp and held their hand out and kept affloat by others. dont let those teal glasses cover your perspective boon my man
by Footy Smart
Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Even though I think it's a couple of years old now this guy's incredible dancing still puts a smile on my face everytime.

by Gozu
Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Browny25 wrote:Anyone played golf in Las Vegas? Suggestions??

Don't know you but I hate you for even getting to ask this question
by bennymacca
Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: All Aboriginal Team to take on Ireland

Or just let this shit concept go. Stale. Boring. Only exciting when there is an all-in.
by Ron Burgundy
Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

George went on a vacation with his family and his mother-in-law to Jerusalem. Sadly, during their vacation, George's Mother-in-law died.
With the death certificate in his hand, George went to the American Consulate Office to make arrangements to send the body back to the United States for a proper burial. The Consul told George that sending the body back to the United States for burial was very expensive. It could cost him $10,000. The Consul told him, "In most cases the person responsible for the remains normally decides to bury the body here in Jerusalem . This costs just $150."
George thinks for some time and answers, "I don't care how much it will cost to send the body back; that's what I want to do."
The Consul says, "You must have loved your Mother-in-law very much, considering the enormous cost."
"No, it's not that," says George. "You see, I know of a man that was buried here in Jerusalem . On the third day he arose from the dead. I just can't take that chance.
by locky801
Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Homeland

agreed... very good.

It looks as though people don't feel the same way as us after Monday's episode - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/homeland-fans-feel-cheated-carries-been-faking-it-all-along/story-fni0cc2a-1226745066353

This has spoilers in it if you have not watched the episode from Monday just gone.
Can't believe people take it so seriously.

Heck, I loved the twist at the end. For the record, I hate Carrie's unstable personality and her constant crying, so I'm glad the mental asylum was all faked.

But yes, it was far too convincing, with her bashing her head against the mirror in frustration with no-one around. Why would she do that if it was all planned? Lol.

I'm enjoying the series still. Although I feel like I'm missing out with the Blacklist on the other channel.

I was shocked when they revealed the twist at the end. I also find her hard to like as a character as IMO feel they have taken her too far down the sooky la la road. They aren't using her Dad and Sister well either come to think about it. I don't get what the CIA would gain by telling them that the release meeting was moved/ cancelled. It has opened up a few cracks in the story line though.

If I wasn't already so committed to Homeland I would be all over the Black List like a rash. This one may have to wait until the end of the season where I can "buy" it all at once.
by Sorry Dude
Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Homeland

OnSong wrote:"Buy". Lol

Homeland is bringing the sceptic out in me. You truly never know who is watching.
by Sorry Dude
Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Browny25 wrote:
bennymacca wrote:
Browny25 wrote:Anyone played golf in Las Vegas? Suggestions??

Don't know you but I hate you for even getting to ask this question

Will you hate me more if I tell you it'll be my 5th time to Vegas!? :D

Yes
by mighty_tiger_79
Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: APPS Country Football

They are points if for the majority of previous season they played A Grade.
So, if I recruited you MC, for example, and you had played eight A grade and nine reserves matches, 0 points?
Yep, If I had played 8 A Grade and 8 Reserves I'm still 0 points because I havn't played the majority A grade games.
However, Im not sure you could stretch the budget far enough. But you can try! :D
by Mythical Creature
Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm hearing that 2014 could/will be the last year of this interference in country football by Adelaide-based peeps who have no practical understanding of how the club system works in rural regions.

They are protecting all our clubs from ourselves, in their eyes we are reckless spenders who cannot understand business
by Look Good In Leather
Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This from the SAAFL today:
Approved Player Points System
The South Australian Community Football League recently conducted an extensive review of the current permutations of the APPS. A vote at the recent SACFL AGM saw a motion for all recommendations defeated. That being the case, the Rules and Regulation regarding the APPS for 2014 will remain consistent with season 2013. Any recommendations to the SACFL will be considered for season 2015 though must be lodged via the SAAFL prior to the 30th of April 2014.
by Mr Beefy
Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Scoring a set of taylormade r7 irons (3I-PW plus 2 x lob wedges), rescue club and fairway wood for $50 at a garage sale on the w/end
by MW
Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

OnSong wrote:The Vancouver Grizzlies had to change their name because it was offensive to wives.

Furthermore, they had to move to Memphis, because their name was offensive to Canadians... :lol:
by Failed Creation
Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question. As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast. They are both startled and he says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me." She replies, "if your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 1221.
by HH3
Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I rate the fact that I found this story about New Zealand on a normally rather dry USA based medical web site, Medscape.
I'm not quite sure where I stand on the NZ decision itself...
... But what if, as a matter of public policy, the government started saying, "You know what? We're not dealing with fat people any more. We're throwing them out of here."

If you think that that's fantasy, New Zealand just had a situation with 2 people who had migrated there 7 years ago from South Africa, a chef and his wife. The chef, when he arrived in New Zealand, weighed about 360 pounds. That was packed onto a 5'6" frame. His wife was not obese. After about 6 years, they applied for a renewal of their right to stay and work and run their restaurant in New Zealand, but they were told that they had to leave. He was too fat.

The government said that he is going to be a burden on their healthcare system. They didn't want him there. He and his wife, who isn't fat, had to get out of there. He has been there for 7 years and no one had said anything. And I have to add something else: He had lost about 50 pounds, so he was moving in the right direction. Still, the New Zealand government said, "No. We are deporting you because you're fat."
by Psyber
Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:I think people here only use halloween as an excuse to dress up and eat lollies - wheras in the USA, there's a whole lot more to it...

I know. My wife's Canadian, and she goes on about how she misses Halloween, so I offered her a plane ticket.
by Failed Creation
Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spargo wrote:The Boston Red Sox.

Are we allowed to say that? People with sunburnt legs may find it offensive ;)
by Footy Chick
Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BL&G Football League

Dogwatcher wrote:
BoundaryRider84 wrote:Former Norwood CEO and local Dom Shepley appointed president of the Freeling Redlegs

That's a big appointment.

Yep, now to facilitate the move to APFL
by daysofourlives
Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Footy Chick wrote:The saying "Bob's you're Uncle..."

How many people here actually have an Uncle Bob?

by HH3
Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vevOWUe_x7Y

you need to be signed into google to view this video :D

worth the watch!! I promise you that this is the best video on youtube at the moment !!! I wont post like the normal with a youtube video as don't know if its appropriate for this site. Its not nude no, but just view it!
by Bully
Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A blind man interviews for a job as a quality controller at the local wood mill. The manager calls the blind man into his office and asks him how he expected to do this job since he was blind. The blind man replied he would do it by smell. The manager decides to test him and places a piece of wood in front of him. The manager asks, "What is it without touching it?" The blind man replies, "That's a good piece of fir." "Correct,'' says the manager, now try this one." "That's a bad piece of willow," says the blind man. "Correct," answers the manager.

With that, the manager decides to play a trick on the blind man. He get his secretary to lift up her dress and put her crotch in the blind mans face. "I'm confused,'' says the blind man, ''Can you turn it around?" The secretary turns around and puts her ass in his face. The blind man says, "Oh, you're trying to fool me! But I know exactly what kind of wood that is. It's the shit house door off a tuna boat!"
by HH3
Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

I would say the Barossa FC A grade team, for one, would be highly competitive in Div 1 amateurs - is that what you are asking? I'm not suggesting every country team would be, but what I am saying is that Div 1 amateurs is not the "our shit don't stink" standard the city folk seem to think it is.
For you to say that no country teams would be competitve in the A1 is an absolute joke. There are numerous country footy sides that bat past their top 10 players. You don't need 18 stars in your team to be competitive.

As for the 3 sessions a week your questioning...... you said it yourself twice train and one recovery!!! Over the course of the season its three times as many sessions that most country players train.

Remember what my intial post was all about - the fact that more and more gun players don't want to play amateurs!
by Swamp Donkey
Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rite-Price Grocery

Q. wrote:
HH3 wrote:Pretty much. I had 4 yesterday and I've got one open on my desk right now, and one chilling in the work fridge. Its like crack.

Good luck with your diabetes goals of 2014.

How can it be bad for you? It has "Dr" right there in its name...
by HH3
Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hefty wrote:
Johno6 wrote:
HH3 wrote:You said something about something very sexually graphic.

can you please write it word for word? ;)

Something about Dick Ulcers.....

by Johno6
Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I tend to favour Golden North's honey ice cream, but all their flavours are pretty good.
by Psyber
Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What do you call a cheap circumcision?

A rip off
by Squids
Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gay marriage, yes or no...?

Yes, but, heck, there was a lot of damage done during the time it was allowed.
All sorts of terrible things happened - Mandela died, Holden's closure announced, Broad and Johnson damaged the spirit of cricket.
I know where the blame falls.
by Dogwatcher
Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gay marriage, yes or no...?

So your saying if GWW is me then possibly?
by Johno6
Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: the FREE BEER!! thread

Footy Chick wrote:
Dogwatcher wrote:It is a real group - http://www.bungfritz.com.au/

Don't call us, we'll call you and, unfortunately FC, you don't have the relevant parts to get the call. Sorry.

Pfft. Boys club hey? :(

Sorry, no sausage? No sausage!
by therisingblues
Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: the FREE BEER!! thread

Went to the local pub yesterday for a Christmas show.

Watched the cricket from 1pm and there was FREE BEER.

Not your standard tap beer but FREE PREMIUM BEER. Budweiser, Asahi and Boag's Premium.

FREE BEER and FREE NIBBLES and cricket! Paying a physical price today.

Nicely done!

I quite like the aforementioned beers, and they're even better when it's FREE BEER.
by Failed Creation
Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

how did you do it if you don't mind me asking?

*jealous face*

Just at home. Im totally not romantic (Believe it or not), and had roses delivered during the day for our 3rd anniversary.

She was stoked with that. I couldnt afford to take her anywhere coz Im broke from Xmas stuff, so after about half an hour of doing normal after work stuff, like feeding the cats, I said "Oh yeah, I got you something else. It's only small though". Then I got down on my knee and did it.

and then you gave her the ring after that.....

thank you thank you, im here all week
by Johno6
Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Ron BurgunDay!
by Magpiespower
Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hehehe Kent Town
by Squids
Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Again, he wouldn't be the first person - players do travel more than an hour to play country footy

I'd be keen to hear how you get to Streaky from Adelaide in an hour or three for that matter.

Think a couple of brothers once invented some thing called a plane?

I completly overlooked that :shock: . I wondered what about the landing strip and the chartered learjet parked outside the home ground of the mighty west coast hawks was all about.
by Swamp Donkey
Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Failed Creation wrote:Eugenie Bouchard... yum.

by Q.
Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fires they can just **** off
by Squids
Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Squids wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Bus Drivers not collecting fares.
Are they not in effect stealing money from their employer?
They should all be fired on the spot, friggin unions

If they were smart they would collect the fairs and keep the cash for their personal use.
If they were smart, they wouldn't be bus drivers.
by smac
Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

OnSong wrote:Barmera would have hit their intended target with Dart.

bullseye
by Mr Beefy
Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Look-a-likes

Timmy & Nathan Lyon
by woodublieve12
Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Man I am good sometimes :)

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/31/u8ygupy4.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/31/ure7eqyz.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/31/ama4e5e6.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/31/hy3ytevu.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/31/aze7y3y4.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/31/e6ymajuz.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/31/4era9ehu.jpg
by bennymacca
Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

OnSong wrote:Can someone summarise why Don Farrell appears to have so much power within the Labor party?

His connections in the unions etc?

He was the state secretary of the SDA. The SDA control the right. He still has a huge influence over Peter Malinauskas.
by wycbloods
Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |