Search found 19 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

westy wrote:
Nocyrils wrote:C. Faulkner I miss ur face

Your not with T Rex? What were you doing 12.30am this morning?

Was sleeping. But im charging now. Tried to get the minya murras over for gugs. But he not keen
by Nocyrils
Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Haha Nocyrils... nothing like a bit of self endorsement... its ok mate, Everyone know$ you take your footy $erio$. Good luck playing in leagues below you.
Winger im interested to hear the level of footy you have played?. Watching div 1 this year I would say div 1 is at its all time low in standards. Just seemed like a bunch of juice up wankers trying to run around :lol:

I doubt a comparison of our footy credentials have anything to do with it. just noticing ur jumping from a sinking ship.. agree on the div 1 standard and most of your mates are the "juice heads" so that's not very nice :D
Dont have any mates ;)
by Nocyrils
Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

congrats mallala best team all year. deserved to win. Rimmer would be proud
by Nocyrils
Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

ricki keen from cougers, will be having a delayed pre season as he has done some serious damage to one of his hand. im led to believe it may be from chronic masterbation. it will be a long slow recovery as he still has no feeling in his hand
by Nocyrils
Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Like Craig Taylor, Great bloke by all reports and obviously can play, but long term would be a description of his playing resume'

Would or wouldn't???? He's a 2 year at most.
Taylor left hamley cause he cant stand the sight of Kirk heberle. And speaking to him he only has 2 years left in him. And that will be at the hounds. Taylor knows when to blood the youngens unlike heberle who still playing at 40 years old raping clubs money
by Nocyrils
Thu May 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Today we will find out if Moonta are the real deal.
Keen on your thoughts there Westy as to whether you think Moonta are the real deal after seeing them first hand in your expert opinion.? and what league would even hear a report like that, then on the other hand if he called him a f......n old fossil then who knows
Taylor got off report for stating the obvious. Calling an old fossil an old fossil
by Nocyrils
Sun May 25, 2014 4:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

good work Dylan Mansell. well deserved medalists. great footballer and great bloke. good to see desi the umpire hang the whistle up finally. enjoy retirement you useless fossil dick good to see u finally give some young ones a go.. :lol: all best to crows and pasky
by Nocyrils
Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wow good to see nocyrils hasn't gone easy on opinions
on umpires his YP quote is a bulltearer,a bit of the same in this league
wouldn't go astray :evil:
I've always had good relationships with umpires. :lol: best of luck to hamley lads. dowdell bog for me and hamley for win. And Hanno to kick 2.15
by Nocyrils
Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not at all hairy cat. There has just been massive inconsistency from the umpires this year. and I have witnessed some of the greatest calls in my career like a hand pass being payed a mark :lol: in some ways I take my hat off to them with the banter they cop but gee they take it to heart sometimes :lol: anyways I'm tipping paskies and wait to win bog medal
by Nocyrils
Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kirk heberle finished as coach after 1 year . One would think after winning the flag he would continue as coach. The star players have moved on and it would be a good chance to test his coaching out. Maybe he doubts his coaching ability and just had the cattle last season. Or is it that newtron has moved on and the money is not there . Can any one fill me in on his decision to finish up. :D
Maybe a bloke who left for more money the year before is trying to get him to go and coach his new side... :D
Wowwww that bait was taken real quick hahaha
by Nocyrils
Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kirk heberle finished as coach after 1 year . One would think after winning the flag he would continue as coach. The star players have moved on and it would be a good chance to test his coaching out. Maybe he doubts his coaching ability and just had the cattle last season. Or is it that newtron has moved on and the money is not there . Can any one fill me in on his decision to finish up. :D
by Nocyrils
Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:
norm11 wrote:I heard today that willi serle to balaklava.

Pretty potent forward line.

Willy will definitly not be at balak. They cant fit his ears in.
by Nocyrils
Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The problem for Hamley is there is a huge gap in local players at the senior age bracket. You just can't make numbers appear from nowhere. Everyone had a crack at Hamley when the won how many wooden spoons on the trot, the club didn something about it, won a flag and still everyone wants to criticise. Everyone was happy to bag the president who tipped in money then seem awfully surprised when he leaves they wont have as much money around the club.

It seems they are an easy target for everyone to sit back and have a go at, but noone seems to offer any suggestions of how they improve.
They were on the right path getting guys who hung around for a few yrs. It's ultimately the premiershp year's recruiting that could prove to be the downfall.
3 mercenaries in, get the choccies, 3 mercenaries out . Then as others move on through more natural movement, thats when it hurts.
I feel for blokes like Natty and Slok, lads who hang in their thru thick and thin. Wonder if they wld trade the flag from last year to be out of the predicament their beloved club is now in.

They had 3 players in Taylor Greenwood and Haseldine as imports that left and replaced them with 3 more. I dont think it has effected them in one way shape of form to be truthful. Ive been told the club spent less in its premiership year than it did the year before...

And I don't think you will find too many how could argue that 3 players you mention were well worth it.[/quote im more interested to see why hamleys coach left after finishing the season off on a high?. Newton leaves ,cash drys up players leave for more money etc. Then coach chucks it in after just one season. Makes you think ,with cash drying up was his heart really in the club and its future or was he just there for the paper too. Y would any coach leave after winning a flag. Wouldnt you want more success. Maybe hes not as good as coach as he thinks and after stribs and the others left i think he may of started to question his own coaching ability
by Nocyrils
Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Has Eddie Hocking been announced as coach yet?

Yes that was confirmed a couple of weeks ago
Willy Serle at iron bank . Will be the best forward in the league . Will need to be watched very closely . I would play a bloke in front even though he tends to sit on there heads anyway. Also doesn't miss he's a sharp shooter . I would definitely play 2 blokes on him .

Super coach here^^^ tell us what else you'd do mate?
Hourigan
Harland (who I believe has left)
Fisher
Skinner
Hankin
Boras
Just a couple of the gun forwards floating around so we will see how he goes!!

How's Hamley shaping up this year? Going to get a side together?
Takes the footy forum serious this bloke . What a peanut hahahaha
by Nocyrils
Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BL&G Football League

Ruben Carter wrote:
carey wrote:The whole comp should be in pure fear. I seen Criag Taylor pounding the Pavment at about 6 am this morning as I was getting home.

Be afraid be very afraid ;)

If it bleeds, we can kill it.... 8)

Who's criag?
by Nocyrils
Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matthew Whelan coaching GC through what might be a rebuilding phase.

He will have to rebuild, Jamar, Dunn, Mercer, Stanley and Taylor all gone.
Tails back off to moonta ???
Matthew Whelan coaching GC through what might be a rebuilding phase.

He will have to rebuild, Jamar, Dunn, Mercer, Stanley and Taylor all gone.
Tails back off to moonta ???
Stanley going with him
I'm led to believe politics were pretty bad this year at Gc. This may of contributed to some of these departures
Also chuck J Blakemore in the mix of the departures as he may be moving to melbourne
by Nocyrils
Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rumour going around Craig Taylor signed at Moonta,

Reckon a few Kadina bloke's would be pretty pi55ed at that, got more than enough help when he did his knee.
Think you will find Taylor funded his own knee operation and rehab and never wanted or asked for any help from the club . Also I heard that he wanted to go back to Kadina initially but kadina weren't sure if they could fit him in and he just wanted the silly season done and dusted .

Couldn't fit him in you reckon,
What, due to $ or Points ?
What happened with knee comment wanker you dismissed that quickly . And he actually want less to come back then what he did last time you flog
by Nocyrils
Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got to love rumours
by Nocyrils
Tue May 09, 2017 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stackson wrote:
BoundaryRider84 wrote:Former South Gawler lad Anton Geradis to sit out of footy for the next 5 years......
unless Yatala have a footy team....

And everyone thought he was skiing down the river!

Let's see if he is a male stripper in yatala
by Nocyrils
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |