Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: Boyd sacked??

I dont think Roy has made many wrong decisions in his time at Elizabeth, and hes got it right again here.

As a South supporter seeing him as a kid playing League footy being asked THEN told " Boydy F****N move" in a zone for opposition kick out by an AFL premiership player, Best and Fairest and All Australian winner and he blatantly ignore him. I thought who the hell do you think you are. As talented as he is has always been about himself and always will be. Im used to being beaten being a South supporter, but i was glad to see the back of him
by Freo HeaveHo
Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NBA 2013/14

Sitting in my hotel room across the street from the Staples Center about to head over to experience my first game live. Absolutely pumped !!!! A D wade or LBJ triple double with a heat W will be the best Xmas present ever
by Freo HeaveHo
Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Far out didn't take you long to let that out. :roll:

Not confirmed yet anyway but doesn't look good. Scan Wednesday when the swelling goes down
Any news on this carey? I heard you've had the scan, have the results come back?

No good.

Not good mate .... Give it away you stubborn prick !!! So much easier sucking beers
by Freo HeaveHo
Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013/14 NBL Season + Off-season news/Boomers

The 36ers have announced they've re-signed Mitch Creek to a 2 year deal with an option for a third year.

Also the Wildcats have re-signed Damian Martin also to a 2 year deal with the option of a 3rd year.

Unfortunately Chris Goulding has pulled out of the Boomers squad against China to concentrate on NBA tryouts.

Great to see Mitch back on board. Really need to land another class import to take the next step or two if Ervin isn't returning. ennis and beal were the difference. Desperately need a quality outside shooter. Goulding is a Wa*k , couldn't see him getting a roster spot in the NBA . Look forward to hating him again next year if he doesn't go elsewhere overseas
by Freo HeaveHo
Thu May 15, 2014 3:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You have 100% lost the plot Morell
by Freo HeaveHo
Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'd say you'd have to be a BLOODY good player to kick a ton ;)
by Freo HeaveHo
Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1st Semi Final - Sturt v South @ Adelaide Oval (Sat 6/9)

Great to see the commitment of some of our local boys from our zone , off loading some money grabbing mercenaries and some faith that hasnt been shown for a long time from our interstate recruits get the result south supporters have been waiting for for a long time. Gotchy has the group playing a great brand of footy and playing with some real belief ! What a great day to be a Southie , bring on next week
by Freo HeaveHo
Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Are You Listening To Now?

Failed Creation wrote:These kids absolutely ******* nailed 'Sober' by Tool.

46 & 2 by the same kids was my fav

http://youtu.be/mYKLvYGqaC0
by Freo HeaveHo
Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 6 - 2017

To be honest I think anything more than a few bob to potentially pay for a players fuel if they're not local to the club / beer vouchers for the bar etc at this level is insane !!!! As for $400 , geez I have mates that play league footy that don't make that after the tax man takes his cut ! All it promotes is laziness and for players not to push themselves
by Freo HeaveHo
Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

You'd be no good on footy trip anymore anyway. You be too busy in the gym and eating lettuce ....... I prefer the old Carey
by Freo HeaveHo
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |