Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Some massive games this weekend coming. Its one of those rounds where you'd love to be able to be at each game at the same time. Ingle Farm Vs Blackfriars would have to be the match of the round. Or would you say Mitchell Park Vs Angle Vale would be instead?? Then you've got Mawson Lakes Vs Central United and Rosewater Vs Fitzroy. Hard to choose really but all seem to be cracker games ahead. How's each teams injury list going? Everyone looking forward to the break??

West Croydon v Lockleys will be a fair game i would imagine??? :D
by FLYING DUTCHMAN 18
Tue May 27, 2014 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Earlier in the season, the brilliant collective minds of SAFOOTY came up with the mid-season team of the year.
From that side, who stays, who goes, who comes in?

F: Lynch (Ingle Farm) Williams (Rosewater) Bain (Central United)
HF: Schapel (Mawson Lakes) Hillman (BOS), Curyer (Ingle Farm)
C: Lyons (Rosewater), Pawson (Rosewater), Johnson-Schroeder (Portland)
HB: Cooper (West Croydon), Keast (Fitzroy) , Frith (Central United),
B: Long (Ingle Farm), Nelson (Fitzroy), ?

Ruck: Schar (Rosewater), Demasi (BOS), Woodcock (West Croydon)

Int: Wiles (West Croydon), P. Gossiper (SAFooty) , M. Ell (SAFooty) , ?

Surely Nick''Duck Symons'' would have to be a big chance,works tirelessly all day and most times against blokes a lot taller and heavier than himself..!!!
by FLYING DUTCHMAN 18
Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 6 - 2017

Ingle Farm win the flag hahaaaa couldn't win a chook raffle....!!!
by FLYING DUTCHMAN 18
Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Arch44 wrote:
Zartan wrote: :lol: You're a bad influence Arch! My mummy told me to stay away from people like you and choose my friends better :P

I cant repeat on here what your mummy told me. ;)

Yeah, watch Anthony Lennon he is a knob jockey from way back...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
by FLYING DUTCHMAN 18
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

ahhhhhh the good old truth always hits a nerve lol

Haha mate That’s super petty of you, ive known you for a long time... would be 20+ years I know some shit about you.
But there is no point to be throwing stuff like that around,
There is and has been some great people around that footy club with the occasional feral.
All those people around, you had as team mates and the club you sang the song for are all feral now?

Just because you got asked to leave (with in good reason) there’s no need to be a shit stirrer.

The last time west Croydon payed players was in the 90’s after everybody defected to woody south an other clubs (pretty sure the year after a double flag loss 99’)
Dropped the club in to div7 and put it in a hard place, the club hasn’t paid players since.

Call the club what you will, there’s a good heart in there and 2018 will be the start of what will be a very hopefull year.
Just because you have a chip on your shoulder doesn’t mean you need to be petty because something struck your nerve.

had to laugh but no pettiness no chip on my shoulder and I am a big shit stirrer so more to come enjoy your time on here roar88 I know I will .. :lol: :lol:
by FLYING DUTCHMAN 18
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Carey's 2018 Div 6 Tipping

Elizabeth v Fitzroy...Fitzroy by 1-30
Greenacres v West Croydon...61+
Rosewater v Brahma Lodge...61+
Adelaide Lutheran v Salisbury West...Salisbury West by 31-60
Trinity v Para Hills...Trinity by 1-30

ps..Acrh44 is a massive flog hahahaaa ....!!!
by FLYING DUTCHMAN 18
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Divison 6 Tipping

it's the FLYING DUTCHMAN 18, not Dutchamn lol :D :D :D
by FLYING DUTCHMAN 18
Wed May 01, 2019 5:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |