Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: HFL Central Division

Milang too, unless they get colts and head to Central div

Thanks for the mention FD. We haven't been factored into this discussion thus far. Colts for us are not envisaged in the next 2 years as our aim is to live within our means and field a side of locals or nearby who play for the jumper. When we have enough kids we will expand. Until then we would hope there is a place for a club which actually represents grassroots footy.
Did you guys get a vote ?

Yes as far as I know Milang did get a vote and so they should. Probably the only club that stays out of the firing line and gets on with playing footy.
by Kickittometoo
Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL C Grade discussion

Yes full marks to all at Milang, the ground was magnificent, food excellent, 10 out of 10 for the entire day.
I thought the Panthers were much improved, no longer a light/small side and were very tenacious and unstoppable in the last quarter. You must be happy with this result HTR, your boys looked fit and ran on strongly when it mattered.
by Kickittometoo
Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL C Grade discussion

Good to read lively discussion here again. HTR you mentioned Strath as a nearby club catching your juniors, Langhorne Creek would surely present problems for you too? no wonder juniors would be hard to imagine in the near future as both clubs are pretty out there. I think Milang are on the right track staying exactly where you are and playing good footy around good people. You pulling on the boots this year HTR?
by Kickittometoo
Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 3 (C grade)

I'm not far away either. Catch you in the huddle HTR and sincere good wishes to the boys. Minus Blackwood you would have been after your second or third flag by now. The more support you get the better so lets all get behind the Panthers.
by Kickittometoo
Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |