Search found more than 2252 matches

Return

Re: Golf equipment: sticks, balls etc. what do you use and w

Picked up an Odyssey Dart long putter over the weekend. Just finished my first round with it.

Definitely going to take some time to get used to a long putter, found it difficult to control distance on longer putts (I suck at them anyway) but anything within a few metres it was really good.
Felt more confident than ever walking up to any putt within a few metres.
by jakovasaurus
Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAFooty V2

i will retract my original comments about not liking change... i actually really like the new setup... good stuff diss
by woodublieve12
Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

Hit 86 at echunga last Sunday. Greens a bit long. MatteeG threatening a good round but wayward drives were costly, as were gutless chips! Have a go son!

I played 9 holes today - 47

course a tad busy so played the front 9, as I played the back 9 yesterday

and yes I had some gutless chips

gotta hit the ball!!!!!

had a total of 17 putts for the 9 holes

ended up playing with a lovely young female member who has recruited me into a team for a 7s comp, whatever that may be!
Hopefully a pseudonym for epic gang bang with five of her female friends.
by OnSong
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bennymacca wrote:
Browny25 wrote:Anyone played golf in Las Vegas? Suggestions??

Don't know you but I hate you for even getting to ask this question

Will you hate me more if I tell you it'll be my 5th time to Vegas!? :D
by Browny25
Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: First Ashes Test Team predictions

Don't think cricket was is sole motivation for leaving his country of birth....
by heater31
Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: First Ashes Test Team predictions

Fawah Ahmed just took 6/68 against the Western Australians.

Meanwhile the other spinners have

Nathan Lyon- 0/26 (14)
Ashton Agar- 2/93 (22)
Sean O'Keefe- 1/25(17)
Adam Zampa- yet to bowl
C.Rose- 1/53

Not a fan of selecting players that can obtain a passport, don't wanna turn into England/everywhere.

Develop our own. Sorry Fawah but your not an Aussie, yes you live here now but mate your a paki.

Don't care about a players background just believe to play for a country you should be born there and learnt your craft there.

I find this view highly amusing.
Do you not walk into a small country town every saturday for 6 months of the year and recieve payment for playing football in a town that you wern't born or developed in? Do you tell them they should develop their own? At least Ahmed lives here
You're a Willaston man not a Wallaroo man.
Its also not a fear for your's or your families safety that finds you in Wallaroo, purely $$.
Ahmed is an Aussie now and should be treated as such. He should also be made to wear the nations sponsors logo on his shirt but thats another issue
by daysofourlives
Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2013/14.

THE BOMBER wrote:It looks as though Days wont fit Haas in.

Didn't get to Haas, his main course of Bennymacca only lasted 4 balls. Hahaha
by BoundaryRider84
Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SS SA v Tas

RustyCage wrote:Hopefully he relaxes once he gets his first one

I know I did.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant a blowie....
by gadj1976
Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Next Generation

id be happy with 90 every time I played a round of golf!
by mighty_tiger_79
Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes First Test Live Discussion

bennymacca wrote:Warne is the all time greatest human to have ever lived

The most accurate thing you have ever posted Beeny
by daysofourlives
Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 2nd Test Adelaide Discussion

Also the concourse section in front of the new Eastern stand is ready and will be used for the Test match
by RustyCage
Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 2nd Test Adelaide Discussion

bennymacca wrote:
Bully wrote:so I take it the oval is finished and ready?

Nope, eastern stand is out of action until the footy season, but southern, western (obv) and the hill bring it up to 30 odd thousand for the test

My stand is ready and waiting for me to occupy it, so that is all that matters ;-)
by BoundaryRider84
Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 3rd Test Perth Discussion

bennymacca wrote:Damien Fleming just tweeted this. Looks pretty awesome!

If you want to drive in Perth this week, hire a car....
by am Bays
Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm playing North Adelaide South course tomorrow morning, nice and early. I need to get some practice in before playing Grange on Saturday - missus' work dinner is at the golf club that night and I'm going around with one of the doctors from her work.
by Dissident
Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dissident wrote:I'm playing North Adelaide South course tomorrow morning, nice and early. I need to get some practice in before playing Grange on Saturday - missus' work dinner is at the golf club that night and I'm going around with one of the doctors from her work.

See the missus is good for your golf ;)
by heater31
Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm playing south course tomorrow morning as well. May see you out there Diss.
by jakovasaurus
Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They Can't Cook, can't Root, Carberrys name doesn't ring a Bell, Prior to this series Pieterson was Swann-ing about like some sort of arrogant Broad, Anderson is a plug, Bresnan was originally left out of the side because you simply cannot take the piss out of his name, can't say they'd be Stoked to be here

These guys can't take a trick
by steakn
Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Amazing what happens when rain doesn't "save" a team from defeat, when DRS doesn't influence the outcome, when pitches aren't ridiculously doctored.
Amazing what happens when a coach is appointed who is a man's man. Who understands our culture, who can sort out the shit in our dressing room. A coach who's been there and freely encourages a frothy after a win. A coach who pisses off the silly rotation system.

We have an opener in Warner who can put a bowling attack on the back foot within minutes. We have a skipper who's tactics are brilliant and is a world class batsmen. Haddin is in career best form after overcoming personal adversity. We have a group of bowlers who complement each other. Harris is all class, Siddle is all guts, Lyon gets better and better and then there's Mitch. We haven't had a quick put fear in batsmen since Thommo. His head is clearly in a better space.

When we took the final wicket I was stopped at traffic lights. The bloke in the car next to me yelled "you beauty", the two young tradies opposite me were high fiving - it's a great day to be an Aussie. One could be excused if one indulged in an extra tinnie or three tonight.

The arrogance is back, so is the swagger and the chirp. But most importantly, for the Australian cricket team and the Australian cricket public - the good times are back.
by Spargo
Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Test Squad for South African Tour - predictions & discus

mal wrote:Which 2 players will SA have to pick to cover Jaques Kallis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, is there an adequate replacement for Jaques ?

What are you on about mal? They'll replace Kallis as easily as we replaced Warne.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott Watch

Excellent post, bennymacca!
by Gozu
Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Movies

The Intouchables? Thats Unpossible...

by MatteeG
Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott Watch

Why should people with the cash get here when other more worse off refugees have to wait in camps because of the cue jumpers.
Stupid post!

firstly, if you are going to call someone stupid, at least make sure you can spell queue.

when you say "afford" to get here, most of them literally spend their whole family's life savings to get one family member out here, and then hope to bring the rest out when they save up enough money. this is how desperate they are.

and im not sure about you, but if i had a shot at not living in a refugee camp, i would do whatever i could.

there was a show on SBS called go back to where you came from, i encourage you to watch it. they depicted a sudanese lady who was in a refugee camp in kenya, where they literally slept on the floor under a tarp. no clean water. they got rice once a day, but quite often the gangs of men would come and steal it from her just after she got it. her and both her daughters had been repeatedly raped. if i remember correctly she now had HIV.

but yet you are telling me she should sit there and politely wait her turn? put yourself in her shoes for a second. what do you think you would do? would you sit there and be like fk me, i better wait my turn? of course not, you are going to do everything you can to get to safety.

and before you say well you could catch a plane here, well thats more problematic than you think too. if you are being persecuted in your own country, you cant exactly rock up at the airport with all of your id cards etc, you are basically waving a massive sign saying come and kill me!

so thats why these people travel overland from places like afghanistan, to pakistan, india, malaysia, indonesia.

the problem then is, none of those countries are signatories to the UN refugee convention, which means if they are caught they can be deported straight away. so you cant jump on a plane at any of these countries either.

so what are you left with? paying some people smuggler your whole life savings for one shot at a country that will have you. but lol, jokes on them, we send them off to squalid conditions in papua new guinea never to set foot in australia.

and before you say well there is plenty of other countries they can go to, well yes thats also true. but do a bit of googling and you can find places like turkey, jordan and greece are straining massively with the problem of refugees.

i read somewhere (ill have to find it) that the official population of greece is 10 million or so, and they have 1 MILLION refugees or other illegal residents. now that is a problem. a few thousand arrivals into one of the richest countries in the world is almost a non issue, unless you want to politicise it for your own gain, which is what abbott did with his "stop the boats" mantra which appealed to the lowest common denominator in australia, white racist bogans who believe they own the country and forgot that them, or one of their previous generations also came here, a lot of them in similar circumstances.
I didnt call YOU stupid, your post was.
To infer we only allow certain cultures and religions in this country on refugee status is a stupid comment.
The lady you refer to has probably had to stay put, as all the QUEUE jumpers have taken her spot.

So do you QUEUE up at the checkout or just push in because you think you are more important than evryone else?
Sorry but all refugees have to wait their turn!

Unfortunately you are showing your total ignorance of the asylum seeker/refugee situation by talking about queues. What do you think happens?? Do you think that people in refugee camps take a number and all form an ordered queue?? Does each one get given a number between 1 and 6 million?? Do they then compare the length of the queue at each camp throughout the world and work out what camp should have a refugee leave next?? There is no such thing as that. It is unfortunately mainly luck (or bad luck) that dictates how long an individual spends in a refugee camp. Some may be in the camp for 20 years, some for 10, some for 5, some are lucky enough to spend only a month or so there.
Additionally, in many countries there are no refugee camps at all. For instance, those leaving Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria (so in other words 90% of people seeking asylum in Australia) have no camps to go to. The only way that they can flee their horrible circumstances is to have all their family members save up the ($2 000 on average) money that it takes to go on a boat and risk their lives in travelling across.

Cheers
by bulldogproud2
Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

More than 90% of boat arrivals were found to be genuine refugees, compared to 44% of plane arrivals ...

Equally true of those on the Tampa ... of course that episode started this whole sorry mess.

You'll never get an admission from the coalition that the vast majority of those on the Tampa were successful in their claim for asylum. Maybe that should be asked in question time as well?
by dedja
Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

More than 90% of boat arrivals were found to be genuine refugees, compared to 44% of plane arrivals

A pretty good article on the governments own website, which the libs have repeatedly contradicted by doing such things as calling them illegals when they are not, and discriminating against boat arrivals in preference to plane arrivals.

http://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/BN/2012-2013/AsylumFacts

I'll never understand why non-coalition members have never asked a coalition member to explain why they haven't misled parliament when they have repeatedly stated that asylum seekers are illegal immigrants.

Why the Greens haven't done this is staggering. Starting the next question time with that question to the PM would be a good start.
by dedja
Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I will just make four quick comments this time (unusual for me to be brief and quick *grins*)

Re the documentation issue: Asylum seekers are generally leaving their country of origin in a rush because of persecution. They are not going to wait six months to apply for and gain a passport!!

Secondly, re the risk of terrorists coming in via boats: There is pretty much no likelihood of a terrorist coming in this way. They have resources available to them and are not going to take the risk of a risky boat journey when they can use other means.

Thirdly, re asylum seekers coming by boat taking the place of those processed offshore via refugee camps: Australia is the only country in the world that only has one intake pool. We lump onshore and offshore asylum seekers together in the one figure. Every other country has a separate pool for onshore and offshore. All Australia has to do is change to two pools and the argument of those coming by boat taking the place of those from refugee camps is totally gone.

Fourthly, the argument put forward of not allowing asylum seekers to come by boat because of safety concerns is total hogwash, only made up by those not wanting them to come at all. All one has to do is arrange with Indonesia to have onshore processing carried on over there and have asylum seekers flown over instead of come by boat. This is a cheaper alternative to Abbott's Military Campaign (the only world leader to ever see the issue of asylum seekers as war btw!!!). Abbott has to come clean with the fact that this is what Indonesia asked for instead of the military intervention!
Cheers
by bulldogproud2
Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

More than 90% of boat arrivals were found to be genuine refugees, compared to 44% of plane arrivals

A pretty good article on the governments own website, which the libs have repeatedly contradicted by doing such things as calling them illegals when they are not, and discriminating against boat arrivals in preference to plane arrivals.

http://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/BN/2012-2013/AsylumFacts
We are trying to discourage people from getting in unseaworthy craft and trying to make it to Australia. Its a lot more dangerous than getting on a commercial airliner i would think? Therefore you are correct, they are processed differently.
To fly here you must have some supporting documents. Yes they may be bullshit but at least they lob with something that immigration can deal with.
Boat arrivals in some/a lot of cases have bugger all.
There must be a process or are you saying everyone who lands here by any means, and says they are a refugee we should just let them stay. Our population would explode in no time! Who wouldnt want to live here?
I think you missed my point!

Your words make it sound like most asylum seekers in the world are trying to get to Australia. We have an extremely low percentage of the world's asylum seekers try to travel here. I think from memory we are something like 44th in the list of countries that asylum seekers are heading to. Yes, there needs to be processing carried out but surely not the 30 years that some are facing!!
If we carry out the processing a lot quicker, you will find there would be less trouble in the processing centres too. Heck, if I am going to be behind barbed wire, cut off from the rest of society, for 30 years I think I would go bonkers too!!
Cheers
by bulldogproud2
Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sorry, Bennymacca, I should have realised that you were drawing a distinction as I have pretty much agreed with all you have expressed on here. You seem to have a very empathetic and compassionate nature, a wonderful thing to possess.
Cheers
by bulldogproud2
Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows Reserves 2014

The fans who think this move to have AFL reserves teams in the SANFL is a good one...

... I would guess, are the same people who walked away from the SANFL in 1991.

Not true

Some might also have never known the SANFL as it was pre-1991, and have watched in envy of the AFL's presence in the VFL competition from a player development point of view. I personally only know of the SANFL pre 91 through videos and history books. I lived and breathed footy as a young lad- not every person in their early to mid 20's is the same. As hard as it is for the SANFL traditionalists to understand, it may just increase the level of interest in the competition from a gen Y perspective- just as it is hard for a gen Y to understand why the traditionalist is 100% against the AFL's presence in the local competition.

There are pro's and con's whichever way you look at it.
by valleys07
Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

At least the Army have come out and stated that it is not the policy that has reduced the number of boat arrivals but the fact it is typhoon season at the moment. Numbers are down at this time every year.
Cheers
by bulldogproud2
Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There is a term for people like you BM.
Arrogant is one, but i think a word that rhymes with banker fits you better!

as the saying goes, smart people discuss ideas, people of average intellect discuss events, dumb people discuss people...

not sure whether you are smart enough to work out which box you go in, but maybe ask your local 5 year old and they could point you in the right direction.

once you resort to personal attacks maybe its time to go sit in the corner and let the big boys talk.

seriously though, im just trying to provide an alternative opinion, and i like discussion, isnt what what a forum is about? i dont disrespect you guys' opinions, i have actually changed my opinion somewhat because of this thread. i think it will have an effect on the SANFL, which i initially didnt really, but im still of the opinion that it is a necessary evil. if you dont think that well thats fine, we are allowed to have differences of opinion, provided it is informed opinion.

Some people just need to be told!!!

That they can't have an opinion?
by valleys07
Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the funny thing about this situation is how everyone is still here. If it was that bad and you had been so screwed over like your all carrying on about, then you wouldn't be here, you would of walked away by now. So either walk away or get over it. It's done and won't be change.

Time to invoke Godwin's Law...

By the early 1940s, many denizens of Western Europe had walked away from the situation - i.e. fled before the Panzer divisions rolled over the bridge.

Some who stayed accepted the situation and made the best of it. Consider Marshal Pétain and the collaborationist Vichy Republic.

Some stayed but resisted the occupation.

Likewise many will stay here - but don't expect them to express anything but vitriol for the occupation, the occupiers, and the collaborators.
Vive le SANFL! Vive la Résistance!
by Pseudo
Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:i will happily admit i call Abbott a goose...

thats not fair to gooses :lol:
by tigerhutch
Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Death Penalty

bennymacca wrote:
by that last argument though, we would spend all our money on sick children .

and counselling for newly weds :roll:
by Footy Chick
Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

nah we pay **** heaps. I'm on $1k a wicket. Freeling 4 lyf!!!
by jakovasaurus
Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So read more of the details. Still think the big issue is leaving the catch-up games too long, either make them next day or not at all, as players can't guarantee availability an unknown number of weeks into future, and if this isn't known it's very hard to ensure your middle side has 11 available players. (Ie I'm guessing clubs didn't know when the catch-up games would be)

That being said, freeling selection pretty stupid for the weekend in question selecting better a2 guys for 4s, should have selected kids or bottom end players. I guess they didn't think too hard about the rules at the time.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
by TimmiesChin
Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maybe, just maybe if you run a good club, with good people and you don't belt your mates, people will want to play for you. It's not our fault they are from out of the town.
Kind Regards T.Carmichael
P.S Paro lives in Freeling!

This is a bullshit post, boundary rider.. Don't mind you having a personal crack at a bloke who loves to stir the pot and get people to bite back which you do every time but don't bring the club into it, each club to there own with the way they run things but your having a crack at a club who continually play finals cricket and still have played 6 junior cricketers in past 18 months , and if they aren't in the ones they are a regular in the two s who sit 3 rd and are set to play finals...
As for your club it's a fact that you have a big number of players that aren't locals but that's good recruiting. In saying that it does leave the opening for some people to have a crack... As your about the only club that have that amount of outsiders playing, but there is no rules against it so don't get defensive.
P.S I don't think Paro is who days is talking about mainly

U must mean Papas hey scud? I remember facing him in PDCA, unplayable!!!
by THE POPE
Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port's Six SANFL Guernsey Designs

I voted for C,E and then A as they weren't as offensive as B, D & E.
by Wedgie
Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

Koutsantonis has the same self belief of his image that Foley had, and has many of the same attributes
Difference is, Kouta has the shoppies boss onside - very close friends
Kouta has seen Abbott win, despite similar personality flaws, and that's given him the confidence he can do it as well
by Jimmy_041
Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

Great commentary, Jimmy.
by Dogwatcher
Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bennymacca wrote:Was trying to show the view, was standing on a green at the time, and behind that green was a huge drop off, then suburbia. Would be great to tee a few up and get the driver out :)

Surely it's been done. Haha
by OnSong
Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Movies

Surely his dad would wonder why he looks so much like a guy his Mrs had a crush on in high school. Surely you would think that bitch be creepin'
by HH3
Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australias One Day/T20 Bowling line up

bennymacca wrote:Can't see too much wrong with that. Mitch may get a run too.

:oops: Forgot about him. I'd have him in front of Starc and the rest atm.
by Squids
Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Scud I can't even believe you are arguing this. If the shoe was on the other foot it wouldn't have even been mentioned. I thought the rules stated on a Friday not Saturday that if it's 40 or above the game is called off. So you got lucky with the Saturday then a verbal error was made. Didn't change the fact that 43 was on the screen on 9 news and every other station including the BOM website. Not to mention channel 9 have admitted the mistake with 2 committee members being told from channel 9 as well. It's a disgrace it is going to execs to decide. What about the 100's of other teams that have missed out on finals because of the weather. It's just part and parcel of the game.
by Papas
Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Soooooo, how's this weather?

spot on, pity you can only LIKE a post once!
by mighty_tiger_79
Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

more than likely... usually its at least 6 months between rounds
by mickey
Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: T20 series V England

Leave the maxwell love to you mal. You seem to be his biggest/only fan .

*edited for accuracy

Yes its a weakness of mine
May I take this opportunity to apologise for supporting the Australian cricket team and its players OFTEN in all formats of cricket
These players give me immeasurable entertainment and I am grateful for that
From the weakest to the best, from the nicest to the nastiest , I always TRY and support any player that plays for Australia
by mal
Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There is not a whole lot wrong with our heat rule at the moment. The only tweak that needs to happen is to go to the BOM website and use either the Roseworthy or Elizabeth forecast. 99.9% of people have access to the internet these days and it removes any confusion around which channel news we are supposed to watch or what happens if someone says the wrong thing.

They normally release this forecast at about 4pm and this is what the commercial tv stations use.

Personally I would prefer to have the match called off on the Friday night instead of waiting until Saturday morning. I also think it needs to be one rule for the whole comp with everyone being cancelled or everyone playing. You want to avoid a couple of captains pushing to play anddoing deals because they need the points when others have been cancelled.
by Extractor
Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA v QLD SS 12 FEB

bennymacca wrote:
Tony Clifton wrote:Lawford would be handy if a fight breaks out

He looks like a not-soft Chris tremlett

Ha! That is bloody hilarious :lol:
by heater31
Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Constitutional recognition for aboriginals

Nothing wrong with it all ... except it would the highlight that British were illegal immigrant boat people. Oh, hang on ...
by dedja
Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |